PDA

View Full Version : android not included

Lo.the.orge
03-29-2014, 06:17 PM
To all the droid users, I know you tried to help... three mins of lag time before a crash kept you out of more battles than you could deploy in... of course in those few wars where you did get off two deploys they were wasted, cause blind to the group chat you , deployed in wrong area.... uninstall didn't fix it, and some never got to reinstall again as it vanished from playstore... worst feeling of assault.. those times where you almost got to help, hit deploy unit, give permission, hit the same unit trying to put out ten of the same, give permission for each one evry time. Lag go hurry, lag , one min ten seconds left, you've got nine ready "yes" you're gonna finally help.... crash... with all the permission buttons you've used up all you're allotted non crash time... tisk tisk... shame, even tho you were there you've missed the whole thing, or deployed once... looking like you're just not a team player... expect droids to be booted after the event... other droids will give up, just a last straw... droid gold purchases for this event was wasted effort... I feel your pain as I have a droid player as well.. but we won't be asking you to join us, basically because this event will come again and you're all dead weight... and this isn't a faction recruitment section..... sorry droids not included

Lo.the.orge
03-31-2014, 09:25 AM
New data push, same troubles...

Lo.the.orge
03-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Droid saga continues...