PDA

View Full Version : If you have left faction during event, you cannot rejoin!

Transmitter
03-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Hey guys little heads up, I left my faction during the Full Assault proving to a friend that factions are not locked. When leaving the usual "you will not get rewards if you leave" that has always been there popped up. I left and showed my friend. However, the officer who is trying to accept you back will get a message saying that once a person leaves a faction while an event is active, that person cannot join back. So now I'm homeless without any Full Assault... So don't leave your factions because you'll regret it.

apen2
03-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Hey guys little heads up, I left my faction during the Full Assault proving to a friend that factions are not locked. When leaving the usual "you will not get rewards if you leave" that has always been there popped up. I left and showed my friend. However, the officer who is trying to accept you back will get a message saying that once a person leaves a faction while an event is active, that person cannot join back. So now I'm homeless without any Full Assault... So don't leave your factions because you'll regret it.

i left my faction early...but i mad with gree...if can left supuose to be can join....why gree dont lock at leave button same as when during war dom event at this full assault....i spent more than 12 hours to update mw(full assault) at android when the full assault start...now cant play any full assault event because of leave....fair or unfair do u think gree

Transmitter
03-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Very unfair indeed...

johnnybravoo77
03-29-2014, 05:58 PM
This was posted in the q and a like 3 weeks ago.

Q: Will factions be locked?
A: You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event. You can join a faction if you are not currently in one. If you leave a faction you will not be able to join another faction and you can leave by choice but not be removed by the leadership.

Dirty Mind
03-29-2014, 06:19 PM
.... I left my faction during the Full Assault proving to a friend that factions are not locked.......
Thats the funny part. You've never been married have you?

DFI
03-29-2014, 06:43 PM
i left my faction early...but i mad with gree...if can left supuose to be can join....why gree dont lock at leave button same as when during war dom event at this full assault....i spent more than 12 hours to update mw(full assault) at android when the full assault start...now cant play any full assault event because of leave....fair or unfair do u think gree

You're not missing anything. Gree did you a favor by giving you a weekend.