PDA

View Full Version : got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event

iamgremlin
03-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Has any one else had this problem. I put a ticket in but wonderin if it was just me

Kid Charlemagne
03-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Same here, have all in inventory now. Sent ticket as well, there was a delay corrected by an extension, so maybe the goal wasn't pushed back with the event ending. I expect to be screwed, you have to factor that Gree screw up and screw up you in your game play. KC

Sirius
03-29-2014, 04:08 PM
Looking into folks!

Monteverdi
03-29-2014, 04:47 PM
Same here, I spent 1,500 gold to get the last unit just to learn that the goal wasn't there anymore, even though the crate event was still going on for more than an hour.

Sinisterclick
03-29-2014, 05:03 PM
Has crate event finished... Was at 9/10 thought still another day left...

2000y2k
03-29-2014, 05:18 PM
The globe has been gone for me since the FAA event started too. No way to tell when that goal ended.

Stargazer79
03-29-2014, 05:47 PM
I did as well. Got unit 8/8 with 90 minutes to go in event. Prolly has to do with event being extended. I sent a ticket in. Hoping for the best.

{Kill Joy}
03-29-2014, 06:56 PM
double check to make sure you didn't deploy any of the units. I did that on 7/8 and went down to 6/8. when I got the unit I needed to complete the entire set, I realized I was now missing another unit. Thankfully luck was in my favor and got both units i needed and got the final unit.

iamgremlin
03-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Got a reply from gree stated they know bout the issue and will fix asap on monday

{Kill Joy}
03-29-2014, 07:48 PM
good to hear. cheers. glad they will fix it for you

Got a reply from gree stated they know bout the issue and will fix asap on monday

Sparkle
03-29-2014, 07:50 PM
I don't see mine either.

tatertots
03-29-2014, 07:55 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, sent in a ticket and got the generic response. Now I feel like they wont give me the reward because a few of the bonus unit items needed, I used in FA. (That was after I collected all 8)

Sir fisher
03-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Be careful you don't use the low stat units in full assault event or you will only have 7/8

whitefire
03-30-2014, 08:49 AM
I had the issue that some of the units opened were already used in the war. Sent a message, hoping for maybe some leniency. After all, I DID open them all (and it's visible in my directory). Oh boy, the replies that I got were GREAT! first three times the guy didn't get it (8 units vs 10 rockets... soooo difficult). Then the final reply was: All items have been rewarded automatically.

I just gave up... I wonder why I even tried.... if they would have said something like "sorry, we understand it sucks but you didn't OWN them all so tough luck and better luck next time" I would have disagreed but accepted it. This is just ........... (feel free to fill in several words that are against TOS).

I hope you folks fare better, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you.

MadAtWorld
03-30-2014, 05:14 PM
I don't see mine either.

I collected all 8 parts, and all 10 rockets. I had no issue with the units for the rockets. But like the rest if you, I did not receive the 55k/55k with 20% boost unit for having collected the 8 parts. I sent in a ticket to Gree and have just received a reply. They confirmed that I did collect 10 rockets. And they confirmed that I got all eight parts/units for the crate event. Ticket closed, have a nice day.

Since I am the one who told YOU that I got the 8 units, and you confirmed I got the 8 units, how about now giving me the unit the 8 parts were supposed to result in?

Here is my ticket number, in case someone would actually like to read the problem and FIX IT: 1493949

whitefire
03-31-2014, 06:41 AM
Cj, sirius, oracle? Any general comments on this?

MadAtWorld
03-31-2014, 12:50 PM

I am bumping this thread. Know what else? There comes a time when it's about more than what you put into something. It's about the principal. I spent gold opening every box. I got the units. I got confirmation from Gree that I got them. All EXCEPT the only one that matters. So, I am not going to lie down and give up like everyone else does even repeatedly beating their head against Grees wall of silence. I will bump this thread daily until it is answered, or shut down. If shut down, I will make a new one. If banned, I will create a new account and do it again. In addition, I will continue with tickets. I will post reviews on iTunes. I will show the response to my ticket and the proof to the Better Business Bureau. I will request an iTunes refund.

If the above does not convince you that I have no intention of letting this go, I have another 50 items on my to-do list. And nothing better to do with my time. I paid for it. I spent the time doing it. I do not feel it unreasonable to demand it be awarded. I have used the methods YOU say to. I have sent a ticket. I have responded to the response. I have posted the ticket number here. Ball is in your court Gree.

whitefire
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM

iamgremlin
03-31-2014, 03:26 PM
Thank you Gree I recived my unit. Good on yall

tayyib
03-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Gree u have started a new event after boooring full assault but first answer us where is our 8/8 unit from crate event?

Tardavic
03-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

We have addressed this issue. If you have any further concerns, please contact Support.

Thorm V2
03-31-2014, 04:41 PM
Hey guys,

We have addressed this issue. If you have any further concerns, please contact Support.

How? Where? When? Why not on Saturday when it happened?

I was on 7/8 then dropped to 6/8. It cost you the gold I was using to try for 8/8.

Mr P
04-01-2014, 12:24 AM
The issue hasn't been addressed, I havn't received my unit yet but I have all 8 items in my inventory and the response from support is that all that qualify have got the unit. I would like to know why I don't qualify

Danny123
04-01-2014, 12:36 AM
I was the same - I got the 8th. But no unit. Put in a ticket and thy said it was resolved. But it isnt

Monteverdi
04-01-2014, 06:34 AM
I was the same - I got the 8th. But no unit. Put in a ticket and thy said it was resolved. But it isnt

Me too I have all 8 units in my inventory and I have sent a ticket in. I have neither received the unit nor an answer to my ticket yet

Monteverdi
04-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Do we usually get auto-replies when sending in tickets ? Gree never even acknowledged that they go my message ?
(en-support@gree.net)

whitefire
04-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Mods, any general comments on this issue?

Danny123
04-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Its a joke. Tardavic says addresses and to contact Support but what sort of reply do you get from them, "we have addressed the issue" Honestly whats the point.
They havnt the bottle to tell us how its been addressed

whitefire
04-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Mods haven't commented on it. Back to the top

MadAtWorld
04-03-2014, 08:59 AM
When you send a ticket, here is the process:

You receive a Generic Response. Depending on the keywords used, it can be one of several. If it's your garden variety screw up, you get the one that says your ticket is closed after having been referred to the appropriate people for handling it. See above posts. If you did not get this, which is computer generated, within 24 hours, I would suggest you resend a ticket because it probably didn't go through.

Then, you will get a response from a Gree employee. I have had these responses take from 3 days to 3 months. You also gamble on the quality if response you will get. I have received some serious answers that were helpful, though usually on a third or fourth attempt, but I have received on many occasions a response that required me to re-read my own ticket a few times to try to figure out what they were talking about because it wasn't remotely related to the issue I reported.

You are told to submit a ticket for a reason. They cannot fix it without one. So posting on the forum without having a ticket gets you nowhere. So... submit your ticket, get your response, THEN use the forum to draw attention to it.

My original issue posted to this thread: update, I have now received the unit. What worked: I sent a reply to the response email that had confirmed the units collected but didn't originally address the problem. Then I posted that ticket number here.

Good luck to everyone

Mr P
04-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Glad you received the unit, I am still waiting for mine!!!!!!

Sumiala
04-03-2014, 12:09 PM
When you send a ticket, here is the process:

You receive a Generic Response. Depending on the keywords used, it can be one of several. If it's your garden variety screw up, you get the one that says your ticket is closed after having been referred to the appropriate people for handling it. See above posts. If you did not get this, which is computer generated, within 24 hours, I would suggest you resend a ticket because it probably didn't go through.

Then, you will get a response from a Gree employee. I have had these responses take from 3 days to 3 months. You also gamble on the quality if response you will get. I have received some serious answers that were helpful, though usually on a third or fourth attempt, but I have received on many occasions a response that required me to re-read my own ticket a few times to try to figure out what they were talking about because it wasn't remotely related to the issue I reported.

You are told to submit a ticket for a reason. They cannot fix it without one. So posting on the forum without having a ticket gets you nowhere. So... submit your ticket, get your response, THEN use the forum to draw attention to it.

My original issue posted to this thread: update, I have now received the unit. What worked: I sent a reply to the response email that had confirmed the units collected but didn't originally address the problem. Then I posted that ticket number here.

Good luck to everyone

^^^^^ this.
The first two replies I got I was wondering what they were talking about.
I then tried to explain it again as if I was talking to a 5-year old, and now they have escalated it. That escalation mail only came today, so I will be patient a bit more before going on here.

What was it about you wonder?
Collecting 8/8 (the Gree staff member confirmed in writing that I did) but not getting the unit with its associated boost.

GEMH
04-03-2014, 01:09 PM
At this time, all rewards for the crate event have been given.

As a general reminder to everyone, we can't solve tickets via the forums.