PDA

View Full Version : How to fix Full Assault for the future. Take notes Gree.

Pidgeot
03-29-2014, 12:37 PM
Another one of these threads. The first thing that should b fix are the battles. Put them back at 10 minutes like advertise on the fourms and in game. Not sure what happened there. With all the lag in game, players only have like 3 minutes to pick what they want. 10 minutes is pretty much needed. We all like 3 battles that last 10 minutes each.

The second thing that need to be fix is the event time. 3 Days is FAR too long. Make it a 24 hour event becuase this event ask a lot of its players. A quick fast PvP event would be perfect. These are the 2 main grips. Also, do something special with the event. Make custom rules for it like, Cash units only, valor units only or loot units only and only those types can be used. Remember Gree, you said this was suppose to be a opt in event and the way its ran, we MUST play because the rewards are too good to pass up if you are part of a decent faction and good if your faction is not a powerful.

Remember Gree, this event is for the people and it has potential to be one people look forward to. Just a few things need to be addressed.

Anyone else please feel free to add to this.

qwertyguy
03-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Of course Full Assault has a lot of potential.

I agree with some of the fixes you propose. But I don't see how they can back track the huge (and unnecessary) stats inflation that's associated with the event. It distorts everything to the point that this is no longer the same game that it was just 24 hours ago.

The biggest problem is that this is no longer a true mobile game. The orginial idea was to be able to play in quick spurts during your spare time. Now you must devote huge segments of your schedule to play MW. That's not what it was originally intended to be, nor what made the game popular.

Dirty Mind
03-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Why dont we just make this really simple and have a 'remove from inventory' button? This is an extremely tedious and time consuming way to shrink my inventory page. Yes _Mas_ you love it, we know, you have made that abundantly clear.

Miss Soprano
03-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Future of this $hitty event... Please no!

Lord Green
03-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Definitely shorten it. I like the 24hr idea. However, it might need to be longer in order to compensate for all time zones. 36hrs maybe?

Dirty Mind
03-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Definitely shorten it. I like the 24hr idea. However, it might need to be longer in order to compensate for all time zones. 36hrs maybe?
1 hour, with unlimited deploys to clean out the inventory.

PITA4PRES
03-29-2014, 03:24 PM
If they keep rolling out this event every cycle, they will lose a lot players. This event is even more time consuming than WD. They really need to listen to their players and have fewer events. They should lengthen time between wars to 4 weeks with ONE event scheduled per week. There should also be at least 24 hours between events so there is no overlapping and having a new event mess up the previous one. So the first event would start 24 hours after WD ended. After the event ends, the next one does not start until the next Tuesday (basing this on PST zone). This would allow people to plan a little better and know when to expect events to start while also giving people much needed time to relax and hopefully begin to enjoy playing the game again.

AndreGoJ
03-29-2014, 03:46 PM
My faction is doing well, but yes, it is a bit much.