PDA

View Full Version : Unit inventory solution for FA

SHANESTER
03-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Sorting through +15,000 units to find the ones you want to deploy is ridiculous.

I think the best solution is to allow us the ability to go to our regular inventory and select which units we want available during the event. maybe have a FA check box on it or something.

Also would be a nice idea to have the unit commodity view able from the event window so i know weather the unit is a valor, gold, cash, or loot unit.

So far i've managed to give away some of my new valor units and 1 of my box event units. Imagine my surprise being 6/8 and going to open another box and see only 5 units checked...lol

Post below if you've also made similar deploy mistakes.

Plutorules
03-29-2014, 11:05 AM
I would ticket the box event unit it should be warning like bonus. I happend to me too. I just got my 8/8 or so I thought. Second the whole unit deploy issue. Dont know if you droid or Ios but on top I should mention the lagging and crashes makes it even more fun

Sumiala
03-29-2014, 11:18 AM
Yep.
Would have 8 out of 8 now, were it not for the fact that Gree has 'unchecked' loots I had already collected.
The word they use is COLLECT, it doesn't say they should remain in your inventory.
Absolutely ridiculous.
The FIRST time I actually complete an event like this, and this is what I get. Very disappointed.