PDA

View Full Version : Leaving a syn. To sell Uzis/bricks

DirtBagCronin
03-29-2014, 06:02 AM
Obviously this sub forum was created by Gree or someone connected to Gree. So in my eyes, they like and want to see people making these in-game trades. I think it's pretty cool. I have already sold Uzis myself to benefit my syndicate. Currently, when you leave a syndicate your stats are lost. The thing that I wish was written into the programming is, if you have donated money/Uzis/bricks to a syndicate and then leave the stats/ranking are still "lost," however, if and when you return to that syndicate your stats are returned as well.

AdamVD
04-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I would love for the stats to be reset after every battle....would make tracking dead beats much easier.

Johnnyfalcone
04-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Hey boss if you are selling uzis this time around please contact me via pm as soon as you decide to sell. my syndicate placed 622 last battle had to cut almost 30 players for inactivity and i will need the help with getting extra uzis for my people so we can complete the next upcoming event thanks FBK Falcone

cyko
04-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Obviously this sub forum was created by Gree or someone connected to Gree. So in my eyes, they like and want to see people making these in-game trades. I think it's pretty cool. I have already sold Uzis myself to benefit my syndicate. Currently, when you leave a syndicate your stats are lost. The thing that I wish was written into the programming is, if you have donated money/Uzis/bricks to a syndicate and then leave the stats/ranking are still "lost," however, if and when you return to that syndicate your stats are returned as well.

Not entirely true. Uzi donations remain intact when you leave and jump. If you jump during RB event, your damage will still be there when you return. Things like bricks/cash donated and syndicate points do get reset when you leave