PDA

View Full Version : Going to swop my iphone for android

Vegaman
03-29-2014, 05:59 AM
This is one time i wish i was on Android and shut out of this new event 👻

The beta test from what i'm told was way better. Once again GREEdy trying to squeeze more gold from us by more smaller battles.

If this event was 24 hr maybe it would be ok. Most of us have a life, way way too time consuming. I've dropped 40 mil in stats and done my bit for the faction. Thats me out til the end.

On a last note if you won the entire war, ie beat the other 2 teams at the end of the battles. You should get your deployed troops back. After all its not a suicide mission war is it??

FromAfar
03-29-2014, 08:15 AM
It works on android just fine. Android need v 4.0.0 iirc. Otherwise, your point is taken.

This is one time i wish i was on Android and shut out of this new event ��

The beta test from what i'm told was way better. Once again GREEdy trying to squeeze more gold from us by more smaller battles.

If this event was 24 hr maybe it would be ok. Most of us have a life, way way too time consuming. I've dropped 40 mil in stats and done my bit for the faction. Thats me out til the end.

On a last note if you won the entire war, ie beat the other 2 teams at the end of the battles. You should get your deployed troops back. After all its not a suicide mission war is it??

Dirty Mind
03-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Android is simply a better system anyways. I figure anyone walking around with an iphone is doing so simply because thats what they think is the 'cool' thing to do. How can you see anything on that tiny screen anyways?

Agent Orange
03-29-2014, 04:10 PM
This is one time i wish i was on Android and shut out of this new event ��

Yes you should rush out immediately and buy an Android phone! In fact if you've read this far you have wasted too much time! The Android version of MW on a small screen is awsome! You're tapping accuracy and skill will go through the roof as you try and isolate a moving target that is getting swarmed by others!

Oh and if you need to revert to an older version of the app again no problem as many flavours of android helpfully save previous versions for you! So considerate since you may need one of these older versions to get back into your now locked out account!

Oh but wait Gree has helpfully added another feature, if you don't have the latest version Gree will let you know this and lock you out of the game! And if the latest version will not load enjoy the easter egg hunt as you go through your device removing all your other apps in order to free up space!!

Yes indeed the swap to Android is a fantastic idea and a great money saver in the long run because even though you can eventually figure out how to get back into the game you may not be able to participate in battles!

Led
03-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Best of luck in your future endoevours.