PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with a four day war?

ZackAttack
03-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Honestly I don't get what the big deal is. For me, its more time to have fun... I like guild wars. If the game is just a chore to you then why bother playing?

SmokeSomePeaches
03-28-2014, 07:42 PM
People complain about it because it's different. They're used to 3 day wars and it's not a very good reward. It seems like people don't like gree making money, they think games can stay alive being totally free. Lastly people will find anything they can to complain about, especially online

Dark Prince
03-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Ive come to realize people complain about anything on this game

Harbear
03-28-2014, 08:51 PM
I feel there is a distinct lack of dragons and I'm pissed!

Dianish
03-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Nothing. People just have to complain.

My guess is it that the game requires more time than they have. So they complain because they cannot participate 100% in wars and therefor let down the guild. Its just a game. A lot of players takes the game way to serious. Just sit back and have some fun.

foxtrot_uniform
03-28-2014, 09:09 PM
spenders complain because its another days worth of spending they have to keep a lead or try to catch top 10/25.
i do agree with the whole "if game is a chore..." seems like lately people forget no one is forcing you to stay in the game. i have a set amount ile spend each month, and wherevre that places me in arena eb guild wars then cool, i was entertained for a bit. k nd isnt life. and if yer not entertained then walk away. there are plenty of other games out there. plz quit clogging the boards up with whining about how y'all deserve reward x.
anyway, yeahhh, 4 day war 3 day war, no matter, i likey tha game/rant

Dianish
03-28-2014, 09:22 PM
spenders complain because its another days worth of spending they have to keep a lead or try to catch top 10/25.

Shouldnt be that hard since they all can afford to waste 500$ each war. 500$ is almost 2x my apartment rent. They should be able to make enough points to stay with the rank.

SmokeSomePeaches
03-28-2014, 09:31 PM
I feel there is a distinct lack of dragons and I'm pissed!

Best complaint for this game ever

foxtrot_uniform
03-28-2014, 09:32 PM
@dianish

i guess i was just speculating. im not a top 10/normal 25 spender so i guess i shouldnt speak for them. i am however ex ck member...hows yall doin? always liked yous guys

King juju
03-28-2014, 10:29 PM
4 day war for a **** epic means me wasting my gems.

But dk remains on top no matter how crappy the epic or long the war.

busteroaf
03-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Ive come to realize people complain about anything on this game

Aww shucks Prime... Where is the positivity? You're a usually way more positive than that.

This game is all fun and rainbows! Gee golly gosh. I'm happy.

ZackAttack
03-30-2014, 06:36 PM
@foxtrot_uniform I'm a pretty new member of CK. We're doing good. Getting top 25 this war (Maelstrom!!) Unless we fall back a lot but not looking like it...

Anyways, I agree with you who said people take this game too seriously. If you don't want to spend an extra day, why spend at all? You're gonna spend it in the arena or in the next war. (Just my opinion)

bosskiller
03-30-2014, 06:41 PM
I agree with most people here. If you think the game is a chore, then don't play it. I mean come on, it's just basic rocket science.