PDA

View Full Version : Full Assualt - Android - Bug list

redman
03-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Lets us use this for us android users to get it known what is broken for this event.

1. Chat is broken - only a blank screen is displayed in either faction or war chat
2. Hits not registering - deploying with even 10 seconds left it seems that the units do not make it to the node in time
3. Invalid package file - Addressed by CJ as something wrong in the google play side

I am sure there is more I can't remember right now as I am in the middle of a 5 minute battle. lol.

pb23
03-28-2014, 04:48 PM
There are also force closes... Can't remember when specifically these happened.

redman
03-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks pb. If anyone is contributing to this thread try and be as specific as possible when a problem is encountered.

whitefire
03-28-2014, 06:01 PM
No deployment within appr 15 seconds. Deployments not registering at all and complete app freezes. And when using units in your army, it takes almostca MINUTE to select ten units (looking them up not included). And yes i have a fast devide and plenty of mem available

PITA4PRES
03-28-2014, 06:15 PM
My units are not sorting properly. I will hit a tab for a specific type of unit and it will have every type of unit included making it damn near impossible to find the right type of units to deploy in time.

Broxi
03-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Android times are at least 5 seconds behind iOS. I have both devices and when I deploy with about 20 seconds left the android always fails and the iOS one works fine. Same thing happened during the last WD event.

tatertots
03-28-2014, 07:32 PM
A few guys in my faction have said that the flag colors are different between iOS and Android. Not a huge problem, but could be confusing if playing on both.

Cannibalpaul
03-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Picking a unit. Deployment of a units. Deployment of units that do not deploy
This just so frustrating to play. Worst event bug ever for me in 2 years of playing this game.

Lo.the.orge
03-28-2014, 07:51 PM
Constant crashes ... during a five min battle basically knocks you out of it... too many crashes to bother thinking of gold use...

What?
03-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Weirdest so far is I picked 10 units and then deployed and it said something like cannot deploy units because player does not have the units. What? I just picked them from my inventory...

PenguinWSS69
03-28-2014, 08:21 PM
cant deploy units in my army it pops up the warning than freezes for a minute each unit since it takes like 2 minutes to find the unit your lucky to deploy 3 units at a time and even than it usually just crashes

dispatch_me
03-28-2014, 09:18 PM
I saw someone mention the time difference between IOS and Android. I'm playing on both and for me the difference is about 1 minute.

Also, on IOS when adding a unit that's in your Army for deployment you only have to confirm it once then it will allow you to add them for deployment without confirmation, on Android, you have to confirm every single time even if it's the same unit. This may be more of an annoyance rather than a bug, kinda like during WD when you refill you have to scroll back through to find your target on Android and IOS it will stay on the target area. I thought it was worth a mention though. :o

Jack07
03-28-2014, 09:37 PM
1. Time discrepancy between andoid tablet ( nook ) and phone ( galaxy s4 ) ... both droids , tablet running 18 seconds faster.
2. Unit deployment error message ( says they do not exist, though there is 78 in inventory )
3. Blank Chat ( buddies with ios can see me post, yet all i have is black screen )
4. App crashes ( 4 times in 3 battles ) on galaxy seconds before battle end
5. Lag while picking units

That's it so far, .... overall, great new event.

redman
03-28-2014, 10:14 PM
1. Leaderboard is not updating compared with IoS
2. Units not making it to battle at all, regardless of time left on clock
3. No screens showing whether we won or loss. The circle just keeps going around and around then moves on to next battle
4. Very slow response doing anything.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 here

Sparkle
03-29-2014, 03:54 AM
The units that I intend to use don't appear in the list. The units that I choose take forever to come into the bar of selected units.
It takes forever to move through the list and when I do the game and the phone crash.
After deployment there is no score change so I don't think that deployment really occurred.
Sometimes the War Room window doesn't become available but a battle is in progress.

jethro650
03-29-2014, 03:57 AM
I noticed the force closes happening in weak siganl areas while traveling. Once I got home on wifi, no more force closes.

SPWD
03-29-2014, 04:48 AM
This has happened every time now I've deployed 5 times getting rid of 10/9 units etc with the correct bonus adding up to like 200 each time but I've lost 40000 FFS what's this crap!

Herr Otto
03-29-2014, 04:49 AM
Forced closes.....constantly freezing up!!

FromAfar
03-29-2014, 08:19 AM
Unit count font is so small, and the color is so bad, it is extremely difficult to read. iOS is better, as far as font/color.

SHANESTER
03-29-2014, 09:16 AM
i noticed the lag time is related to the freezing during deploy. its freezing the clock too but not resetting it. closing the window and reopening in has been helping reset the clock for me.

Vltor_Ace
03-29-2014, 09:25 AM
The whole clock is out of sync. I use an iOS device and an android. The war ALWAYS follows iOS clock. Sometimes android is 15 seconds off. I have seen it be 50 seconds off. This syncing issue always affects 2 battles. Droid cant deploy at the end of a critical battle on the droid screen and then they are behind in seeing the flags change color also. In turn, this causes more gold and units to be used because of the unknown factor.

This is really crazy that GREE never beta test android and then have a bugged event. Completely unfair to half of their customer base. Please address this CJ54

Jack07
03-29-2014, 09:32 AM
1. Time discrepancy between andoid tablet ( nook ) and phone ( galaxy s4 ) ... both droids , tablet running 18 seconds faster.
2. Unit deployment error message ( says they do not exist, though there is 78 in inventory )
3. Blank Chat ( buddies with ios can see me post, yet all i have is black screen )
4. App crashes ( 4 times in 3 battles ) on galaxy seconds before battle end
5. Lag while picking units

That's it so far, .... overall, great new event.

Currently all bugs went away and everything is working fine.... except for chat.... still blank screen.

Vltor_Ace
03-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Another problem... different flag colors on droid and iOS during the same battle... very confusing when we are trying to coordinate.

SiaoNam
03-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes. Bugs still exists. Not only that, some of you may faced lagging talking to server. I am playing with 2 devices, and the log in is very slow, very lagging. It could be due to this lag that causes data not being push on time, and bug took over. Not sure if it could be improved. :confused:

dilano
03-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Lets us use this for us android users to get it known what is broken for this event.

1. Chat is broken - only a blank screen is displayed in either faction or war chat
2. Hits not registering - deploying with even 10 seconds left it seems that the units do not make it to the node in time
3. Invalid package file - Addressed by CJ as something wrong in the google play side

I am sure there is more I can't remember right now as I am in the middle of a 5 minute battle. lol.

According to my fellow faction members they can see what I post to chat but my chat screen is always blank. Additionally (people have already reported) the flags being alternate colors on iOS versus Android is so absolutely stupid.

qwertyguy
03-29-2014, 11:51 AM
You guys have not even scratched the surface as to how many bugs are present in this event.

1) What about some members of the faction suddenly disappeared once the event started. We haven't heard from them yet! That's a little scary.

2) You have to leave the full assault section and go back into it just to get the battle progress updated, including the color of flags and scores. You have to do this constantly just to do anything during the battle. And often you miss out on opportunities because of the huge lag.

3) At the end of a battle the tally gets stuck. It can continue to say it is counting up the score for the first battle and yet the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th ect. battle is already completed. It has not necessarily crashed. I've seen it actually finish and give a score when this happens.

4) Sometimes the program does not give final scores once the 6th battle is over. I don't know whether anything is credited to my account properly.

5) Tapping on certain drop screens is either a pain in the behind if it works at all or during some battles it refuses to work at all.

6) Sometimes the chat has stuff from previous wars on it, and sometimes not. There is no rhyme or reason to this behavior. Sometimes chat works perfectly well. WTF!

7) Sometimes deployments are made that do not register in the battle but still are counted in your deployment tally. This might be just a demonstration of how bad the latency in Full Assault is, but I mention it because the problem seem very real at times. I lose the units too. It's like these went off into the ether somewhere...never to be heard from again.

8) The entire program of MW is significantly slower than before Full Assault. Full Assault at times is too slow to fight.

These problems and many more are from an iPhone 4S. So we are talking about serious glitches (the size of those on the Obamacare website) across the board and on most platforms.

lightning strikes
03-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Pffff..... I thought I was the only 1. Its unplayable. I manage 2 deploys in 1 total war. Its slow, does not respond, freezes, chat does not work. All above posted I recognise. Its not fair for my faction. I have 2 droid accounts and I cant play both what I used to do.

qwertyguy
03-29-2014, 12:15 PM
9) It often takes 5 to 10 minutes just to be matched.

10) Sometimes the matching finally completes and the 1st battle is half over. And that's when waiting the whole time using techniques to force the sync with the server. Like going in and out of the Full Assault section or using refresh or whatever. Which does not take but a few seconds at most, certainly not 2 and 1/2 minutes.

11) My brain is fried after just a few battles let alone the tens of wars that we've done already...and yet we still have 2 days left of this broken record play that wastes enormous amount of time that I cannot afford to lose.

There are plenty more problems...my skull hurts. I don't want to go into it anymore.

whitepath23
03-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Broken broken broken still did last update and still broken...game freezes....game is over before....timer runs out...units freeze on screen, no splash screens still....game is total messing up on android

n its frees

redman
03-29-2014, 07:46 PM
there is another update that just came down about an hour ago. It fixed the game chat and sped up the game overall.

Now the problem is app switching is broken. It logs you out of MW every time you switch to another app..

Sparkle
03-29-2014, 07:56 PM
I did the update and had partial success in one or two battles. It is freezing again. I also don't see change in the scores by the nodes when I do get a deployment through. Another thing is the sign comes up saying that deployment didn't happen because there is no active battle. But the battle just started and has 3 minutes left!

Sparkle
03-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Are we having fun yet?

Sparkle
03-29-2014, 08:02 PM
The screen and buttons are too tiny too. Not a glitch but a big nuisance on top of the rest of the PIA.

Muffin
03-29-2014, 08:23 PM
On iOS (yes I know this is the Android thread) and have been having more than my fair share of crashes too. Sometimes it crashes as I scroll through units, sometimes it crashes when I'm waiting for the timer in a battle to get to the last few seconds, sometimes it crashes when you hit deploy. I've been having these crashes for the raid boss but not as frequently as this.

What?
03-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Units strength only shows two characters is the units 3200 or 320? It shows as 32..this is really annoying when trying to find a specific unit by its strength.

redman
03-29-2014, 11:41 PM
We'll take all problems with devices here, but if you guys have different issues then what you are seeing in here, I would probably start another thread for IoS, as typically the droid guys get the shaft.

Just don't want IoS specific stuff getting buried in an Android thread, but whatever gets the admins attentions!

lightning strikes
03-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Just don't want IoS specific stuff getting buried in an Android thread, but whatever gets the admins attentions!

Did anyone posted all these problems to Gree? Are they aware of the droids problems?