PDA

View Full Version : MISSILE EVENT, JUST HOW STUCK IS STUCK FOR YOU??? 9/10 day1 FFwd 150 BOXES STILL 9/10

Flidai
03-28-2014, 03:03 PM
I received Missile after Missile the first day until I reached 9/10. Then like a switch has been thrown, NOT A SINGLE 10th MISSLE TO BE FOUND! What happened? It's the same on both of my accounts. Now I'm at 25-30 additional boxes and still not that final 10th Missile. I understand random, but this isn't that, they have the random program written so once you reach 9 missiles, the 10th doesn't happen.... Here we go with the gold players getting hosed again. I have received 12/15 Arowana Tankers in a day. I hate to be negative, but thus is getting old. Where is that 10th missile? Where is the Chief Artilleryman???

Seriously this event is stuck!
I have never ever had this great of a first day on any box crate event! That's why it's so much worse but I have never ever opened up this many boxes for any of these events and this stuck! I have two accounts and both accounts stopped at number nine both accounts I've opened up some 75 extra crates after the nine on each account! That is some 150 ADDITIONAL BOXES OPENED AFTER THE FIRST 15 - 20 or so on each account that got me to 9/10 and 7/8 still stuck on the seven of eight also this is the worst it has ever been!!! FAR worse than I could've imagined!!!

Something stinking here! That's for Darn sure!!!!!

Out of 15 boxes opened one day at least 12 were Arowana Tankers!

Danny123
03-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Been on 9/10 for 2 days and fully expect to finish there - as always, 1 short

akindfoe
03-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Been on 9/10 7/8 for 2 days

Herr Otto
03-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Looks like you solved the puzzel.....there ain't no tenth missile!!!!

John Snow
03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
There's a reason Japan's consumer protection agency banned this type of game mechanism. This is a sucker's event.

Zane12
03-28-2014, 10:31 PM
was stuck on 9/10 for 1 1/2......used 30 gold and got it

2000y2k
03-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Took 2 full days being on 7/8 units before I got the last one but most in my faction are stuck at 8/10 or 9/10 rockets. None have received the final rocket.

Jenny_H
03-29-2014, 02:40 AM
I have been stuck on 9 for awhile now too. I have not gotten a different unit yet either. :/

KarenWill
03-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Got 10/10 6/8 all free :D

Feral1
03-29-2014, 05:20 AM
try 9/10 with 2 days left. spend 1 day trying for free. last day, i got some gold saved up. first box get some small unit. next 3 boxes the same thing happens......................." better luck next time"...........

WTF????????? it's telling me to try the third option. but, hold on, my gold went down 15 each time. so, I pay for guaranteed prize of some sort but get zip, nada, zilch, nothing. another ticket to Gree, 1 already happening cause I can't get in on this latest event. Oh, we so sorry but we can't refund you your gold.

BULL....

I paid for something and did not get it. that's called theft

GIVE ME MY GOLD BACK GREE

Mr. Artois
03-29-2014, 05:34 AM
I received Missile after Missile the first day until I reached 9/10. Then like a switch has been thrown, NOT A SINGLE 10th MISSLE TO BE FOUND! What happened? It's the same on both of my accounts. Now I'm at 25-30 additional boxes and still not that final 10th Missile. I understand random, but this isn't that, they have the random program written so once you reach 9 missiles, the 10th doesn't happen.... Here we go with the gold players getting hosed again. I have received 12/15 Arowana Tankers in a day. I hate to be negative, but thus is getting old. Where is that 10th missile? Where is the Chief Artilleryman???

I have never ever had this great of a first day on any box crate event! That's why it's so much worse but I have never ever opened up this many boxes for any of these events and this stuck! I have two accounts and both accounts stopped at number nine both accounts I've opened up some 75 extra crates after the nine on each account! That is some 150 ADDITIONAL BOXES OPENED AFTER THE FIRST 15 - 20 or so on each account that got me to 9/10 and 7/8 still stuck on the seven of eight also this is the worst it has ever been!!! FAR worse than I could've imagined!!!

You only get hosed if your stupid enough to spend money on these rigged events.

Save your money and get down the pub

MajikUF
03-29-2014, 08:47 AM
I got the last of the units last night and then the next box I opened was the 10th missile. First time I've finished the units and the first time I've opened item #10 in a long time. It seemed like I wouldn't get missile #10 until I opened all of the 8 units.

Delta Strike
03-29-2014, 09:16 AM
I am on 8/10 for 2 days now and 6/8 for 3 days now this is bull **** I just want to get to 8/8 or 9/10 that's all. Also I have gotten 15 sorrys in a row I am getting mad

KillerDriller
03-29-2014, 10:17 AM
On 9/10 for a couple days. Got 8/8 some time ago. Gave a nice unit. Takes some of the sting out of the 'random' bullcrap.

Flidai
03-29-2014, 10:54 AM
FINALLY RECEIVED 10th Missile, but took way, way, way too many!
I still don't have my 8/8! How can there be an equal chance when I have:
24 Arowana Tankers
14 Lead attack Officers
20 Pather Stalkers
20 Assault Raptors
8 Flanker F Attackers
9 PFV Missile Tanks
9 Torpedo Hurricanes
ZERO CHIEF ARTILLERYMAN

There is NOT an equal chance of receiving ONE Chief Artilleryman for this account, when I have opened all 114 boxes on this account and approximately 70 - 80 or ??? boxes on my second account and only have a total of ONE Chief Artilleryman??? If it was equal, I would have at least 9 or 10 of these Chief Artillerymen! THIS EVENT IS STILL STINKING!!!! Foul foul odor!!!!

Feral1
03-29-2014, 03:33 PM
You only get hosed if your stupid enough to spend money on these rigged events.

Save your money and get down the pub

I dont drink or smoke. Once in a blue moon I do coin up. think a total of 4 times. My money and I work damn hard to get it. But no more for Gree.

ElMacho
03-29-2014, 03:40 PM

Pretty disappointed I spent about 800 gold and am still at 9/10. I don't mind but when faction mates spend 0 and get it and I spend gold it's a bit frustrating!

Mr Hate
03-29-2014, 06:02 PM
I usualy find the same thing. I finish 8 or 9 of the 10 and never get more than 6 of the troops. I know I don't spend gold so I don't expect to get both but have never finished one of these events period.

qwertyguy
03-29-2014, 06:26 PM
I never spend gold and got my 4th number 10 a few days ago. I had 7/8 units too and was expecting to get that...but didn't. Getting 9/10 with 3 days left increases your chance of eventually getting the 10th. But it is just luck.

Last 10 lockbox event, I got 9/10 with 2 days and 23 hours left to go. Open a couple of boxes and then things shut down. I couldn't open another box for most of the rest of the event...more than 40 'I'm sorry' messages in row. It happens both ways. You get on a lucky streak, and then things go bad.

Things can also go bad and then suddenly you get lucky. A few events back, I had only 6 with little more than 24 hours left on the clock. I got number 7. Then I'm sorry a few times. Then 3 more in a row! All 10 with plenty of time to spare in the day.