PDA

View Full Version : How does everyone like full assault?

APeX_MW
03-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Just curious about if the players have liked and enjoyed full assault so far

Alexindahouss94
03-28-2014, 03:03 PM
I'll give it a solid 3/10. But we'll see what happens the next few days

Venom )=
03-28-2014, 03:05 PM
My device wouldn't update, so uninstalled, now it says error or invalid package file. So I cannot even get on the game...Great Job Gree and I am not the only one who is having this problem. Gree where is the fix???

stumblin
03-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Would enjoy getting a chance to participate, but have not been able to update the game. Receiving an "Package file is Invalid" error after each attempt to update. Can I apply some gold to speed up the download of the file? Perhaps I can attempt to download 30 times next hour.......any bonus for that?

Come on man.........

Samsung android user..........

Agent1200
03-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Meh, it certainly isn't the garbage disposal for the old worthless units Gree claimed it would be.

Sorting for what you're looking for is impossible. The loot items aren't indestructable from what I've seen.

To me, it's just another time consuming event that players will need to endure if they want to keep up.

Not exactly a great review, but it's my honest opinion. I hope I learn to enjoy it more.

bam bam.
03-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Can't get it on either of my devices. Half my faction is having the same drama. From all reports not missing much but I wish I could dump all my excess units. My inventory is a mess!

SPWD
03-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Rubbish!!!!!

_Mas_
03-28-2014, 03:49 PM
Full assault awesome imo.

Herr Otto
03-28-2014, 03:50 PM
My device wouldn't update, so uninstalled, now it says error or invalid package file. So I cannot even get on the game...Great Job Gree and I am not the only one who is having this problem. Gree where is the fix???

Same here....uninstalled and reinstalled and now game looks completely different and no event!!! WTG gree....

iamgremlin
03-28-2014, 03:56 PM
cant find units should be sorted by quantity imo. in game chat doesn't work. quite confusing though im kinda understanding. deploy refill buton needs to be moved also I miss pressed the refill cause game froze cost me gold I wasn't ready to spend

The_Don
03-28-2014, 03:57 PM
The inability to sort your units makes it an exercise in frustration

iamgremlin
03-28-2014, 04:01 PM
oh and match ups retarded we are 850 ish rank got put against 35 rank

bjkain3000
03-28-2014, 04:12 PM
The inability to sort your units makes it an exercise in frustration

Instead of having Army / Non Army to choose from I would like to be able to have a preseleted group I may take in. Its horrible shifting through all the bonus units and thousands of LTE / Boss units just to find the group you are looking for.

Tincanmike
03-28-2014, 04:24 PM
I used to work for a sewer inspection company and I never encountered anything which stinks as bad as this!

iamgremlin
03-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Instead of having Army / Non Army to choose from I would like to be able to have a preseleted group I may take in. Its horrible shifting through all the bonus units and thousands of LTE / Boss units just to find the group you are looking for.

I like this idea

mrskll
03-28-2014, 04:30 PM
This is the dumbest event ever...good going gree!!!

Joe Op
03-28-2014, 04:34 PM
This event is something for people with no friends, family or job. People that hang on sofa all day, powerplug connected to the phone, chips and beer in front of them. MW wasnt that kind of game when it started, turned a bit to it with epic/raid boss and WD, but this??? This is serious bull****.

Rather go back to FvF BP weekends than this. LET US HAVE A LIFE! Phaaa..

Take it away

Fatties
03-28-2014, 04:35 PM
I hate this event. I'd rather wash dishes. Lame doesn't even begin to describe it.

Joe Op
03-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Oh yes... Took me 2minutes to find my purchased unit to deploy. Sadly the battle was over by then. Soo stupid. Gree; have you got one single reply from all your beta testers?? Have you looked at them?

Fatties
03-28-2014, 04:36 PM
This event is something for people with no friends, family or job. People that hang on sofa all day, powerplug connected to the phone, chips and beer in front of them. MW wasnt that kind of game when it started, turned a bit to it with epic/raid boss and WD, but this??? This is serious bull****.

Take it away

LIKE!!!!!!!!

megaants
03-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Are you freaking serious? you expect me to play this game every 5 minutes for 30 min, then take a 30 min break and repeat that... so i'm going to have to donate half my weekend away?

This is even more time consuming compared to WD event.

I have 34 mil IPH and i can easily support deploying 10-25k stats unit... but it is insane to actually compete in this without burnout.... yeah... no thanks...

Herr Otto
03-28-2014, 05:12 PM
I don't know about this event cause dumb as **** gree stopped supporting the older androids and I can not get the new update!!! So not only do these dip ****s expect you to buy gold BUT also buy new equipment to play a free game!!! Total BS!!!
SO LONG...FAIR WELL...AUF WIEDERSIEN....GOOD NIGHT!!!

I am a cow!
03-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I like it lost 800K stats but fu ck that I like this more than wd

Mw Adam
03-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Didn't know that u couldn't switch factions and I am out in the cold, I guess that is kind of my fault cuz I didn't read Into it that far. Maybe gree could have emphasized that point more before it started. My mini game is droid and it will not load the event. I got the weekend off. Looking forward to that!

pb23
03-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Here we are 6 hours in... I've spent close to a billion on this stupid thing already, AND i'm burnt out already.

Only 66 more hours to tap tap tap force close tap tap force close tap tap buy units click click click click click....

stiffarm
03-28-2014, 05:36 PM
We just had a long time player nuke his base and I'm sure he won't be the last. It's just getting to be too much lately especially with spring being here.

qwertyguy
03-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Not only is this bs. The software is broken. It cannot even tally the results of the 1st battle until the 2nd battle is over. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to be matched. And when you are matched, it is an incredible mismatch 9 times out of 10.

Jasmine Wilmany
03-28-2014, 05:56 PM

This is my favorite event so far. But it's a pain to scroll through all of the units to find the ones I want. It would be nice to line up units in groups of 5 or however many deployments I have left. With only 5 minutes a battle, it's difficult to get it done. Especially when I have multiple devices.

Hock Tuey
03-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Instead of answering that question, I have a few for you...

Hey, How did everyone like the stock market crash of 1929?
Hey, How do you like stepping on a nail?
Hey, How do like biting into an apple and finding half a worm?
Hey, How do you like everyone who had millions of valor able to shoot endlessly above you in stats?
Hey, How do you like not being able to update your game and not be able to participate?

its_MARTIN
03-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Only been HOURS since it started and players I know have already dropped 5m+ stats on this event. Part of it comes from players being so competitive and putting hundreds of thousands of stats into a single node but that comes from Gree making this event ridiculous and around the clock.

the emperor
03-28-2014, 06:05 PM
I think this is the worst event ever.

It is too much time consuming, like gree expect us to be 24/7 on MW.
I would like to stop with the event and have a nice relaxing weekend, but I can't because we have to keep up with the rest.

The amount of ranks is ridiculous too. This way you will over power the top factions even more than they already are.

This better be the first and last Full Assault. You are losing players if you keep this up!

adifran25
03-28-2014, 06:14 PM
this is way too time consuming, and its terrible

RedRoom
03-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Waste of time...not digging it at all.

Lacosta
03-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Make it a 1 day event. Making this a weekend event isn't logical.

Lacosta
03-28-2014, 06:47 PM
To get rid of 2000 useless units i have to play 400 times?

Schegma li
03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
down with all of you whiners..... this is the best event so far in this game and wish all WD Events were like this.....this is a fast paced plan of attack.... i enjoy every bit of this event .....good deal Gree finaly i can enjoy this game again.....what would you posers like...to cotinue to have box event, that take no effort just brainless tapping of the box and pray for good luck.....enjoy it and play to win the battles

Socks
03-28-2014, 07:08 PM
This is a time consuming event to be sure, but my faction hasn't been beaten yet and our strategy just destroys. This has been hilarious.

Arc Burn
03-28-2014, 07:26 PM
My eyes hurt. Scrolling sucks.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-28-2014, 07:47 PM
This event will die like the Faction Tournaments. :rolleyes:

oakletixfan
03-28-2014, 07:52 PM
This event is horrible. Who the hell thought of this garbage?

Bkharr
03-28-2014, 08:03 PM
This is a disaster

JimmyThePick
03-28-2014, 08:04 PM
My eyes hurt. Scrolling sucks.

^ This times infinity.

What?
03-28-2014, 08:08 PM
If I'm around I'll participate, but no one is forcing me to play every five minutes. I think it is funny some people are showing animosity that they are being forced to spend time on the game. Forced, seriously? What happened to free will? I'll just use this event to dump my useless units and keep the units I take to battle and my boosts. Eventually units will be easier to find because there won't be any. This is going to take a while because it will probably take 10 events just to get rid of tree snipers.

partcrash
03-28-2014, 08:48 PM

I too think it is absolutely awesome. Very addicting.

Don king
03-28-2014, 08:48 PM
This is a disaster

I agree I don't see doing this over a weekend. Selecting units takes too long and our android players are encountering problem after problem and a couple kindle guys well we know kindle sucks but since I have a couple semiretired big guys in my faction I'm matching up with top teams when my team is only a t100 team. I really hope this event get scrapped don't waste gold on this if gree don't make any $ they have to scrap it. Only positive is nice rewards. Bring pvp back that was something we enjoyed give us better prizes and pvp I'll be content

Dirty Mind
03-28-2014, 08:50 PM
I was starting to think that a lot of people are enjoying this event. Turns out every positive post is you

Gbrown
03-28-2014, 09:02 PM
This event is ****ing bull****!!!!!

JDub
03-28-2014, 10:06 PM
This event sucks so bad I'm actually getting work done at work. Now I run the risk of making my boss think I'm productive.

Digger666
03-28-2014, 10:06 PM
This is a disaster

Agreed my friend. Total failure..why the hell would I bother spending gold on this event, let alone kill units that I can't replace. (Valour is extremely hard to replace) and having low iPh means even the cash units are difficult to replace. 10/10 for trying gree but 2/10 for the enjoying the game.

Digger666
03-28-2014, 10:07 PM
This event sucks so bad I'm actually getting work done at work. Now I run the risk of making my boss think I'm productive.

Hahaha!!! That's not good at all lol

Big she'd
03-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Well at least it gave me a chance to chop and stack my fire wood , tried the event for a few hours didn't like it won't try it again , I would rather just hand my useless units back

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 12:22 AM
Thread tl/dr it all, but Gree need to work big time on unit deployment selection.....

So, do not include any event prize which is still used in a player's army. An exception to this would be ones also available in the store, eg, the Conflict Tank Destroyer awarded for winning battles in this event. Do not include any unit with a modifier, period.

The units selected by players should be stickied so it's not necessary to have to scroll through hordes of units to reach the ones you want every time.

Tito89
03-29-2014, 12:54 AM
The concept was ok, the way it has been put together is ok. The event is ok, but I hate it, because the potential loss outweighs the potential gain.

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 02:20 AM
It definitely favours players who've worked on their iph and can afford to buy good units to dump into this (and those with huge amounts of valour also). Anybody deploying those useless 1-0 stat units is just cruising for a bruising, lol.

JDub
03-29-2014, 02:51 AM
I don't want to hear from any one about bad matchups. My faction is currently facing SUP 1 & 2 at the same time.

Jenny_H
03-29-2014, 02:51 AM
I actually enjoy it so far. My faction just does not declare much because of inactivity.

Thief
03-29-2014, 05:21 AM
So many issues with this thing along with the fact that you need to be glued to your phone every 5 min to help out your team (vs at least WD is an hour window)

Needs so much imporovement or it will just kill the game imho.

Digger666
03-29-2014, 05:55 AM
So many issues with this thing along with the fact that you need to be glued to your phone every 5 min to help out your team (vs at least WD is an hour window)

Needs so much imporovement or it will just kill the game imho.

Exactly thief, there is an underlying goodness here, it just needs to be more player friendly. Those who do put a lot of gold into this game need to go and earn the $$ to buy it lol.

Vegaman
03-29-2014, 06:04 AM
Good idea that was ruined by trying to squeeze players too much. 24 hr event and back to 3 battles per war. It will go the way of PvP.

ardiamonds
03-29-2014, 06:13 AM
ok gree, time to rethink this.
1) not all bases can play this, that is a big loss in revenue.
2) the time is so short, no way to get changes in a plan done.
3) the list were too disorganized to get through what you wanted to deploy, why not just list units, how many, stats
4) it is very lopsided, the big strong bases that has unused high stat units draws teams who play this game for the fun of the game, some gold, some free players, who just enjoy logic games, strategies.
5) I can see potential fun in this game, and especially for those who are the big dogs, maybe there should be divisions?
I belonged to a dart league, we used divisions for the various skill levels with their stats. We took average of the top six of a ten man team to see what division they belonged in. Then at the end of a season, they had division playoffs, then those winners played the final tournament. Maybe use this to revamp war as well. Make it fun for all levels and all teams, if people keep getting slammed, they quit because they do not enjoy never winning.

I know some of you will say this is a bad idea, some may agree, but maybe out of this something might could save wars, either WD or this new event. Maybe they should spread out the WD, let us do this new event to help us in WD by redoing the way it is being done. I just know a faction that was disappointed, no need to even be tempted to use gold.
We at least get a free weekend from events. That is nice, so thank you for that gree, I think there should be a scheduled weekend a month for us gamers to actually enjoy other things in real life.

Biffon69
03-29-2014, 06:29 AM

Completely blows. How are you supposed to get rid if your old units and expect to win?

Complete and utter rubbish, have lost millions in stats.

LyKa (NL)
03-29-2014, 08:23 AM
Full assault -------> SUCKS

DFI
03-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Too time consuming. Sorry but have better things to do with my time.

That said, it's a no xp and no gold event, so perhaps I just ignore it.

Tabor
03-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Despite the bugs (which I am willing to overlook for now) the thing that bothers me most is the time that is needed to play this event. I initially started playing MW because its a nice distraction and can (mostly) be played at my own pace. With this event this changed drastically. If I would like to play a RTS than I would have selected another game to start with. Being glued to the screen is simply nothing I do enjoy.

Warzoneone
03-29-2014, 09:14 AM
I just hate it ,,,,,

Zardos63
03-29-2014, 09:37 AM
extremly Timeconsuming, and a massiv loss of units and u get only one in the end.

An extremly bad business for us!

Brizzol
03-29-2014, 10:53 AM
I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it but the stats I have lost already is 3m and to get only one reward, I think that is pretty crap.
I'm going out of this battle lower than I was going in...that sucks.

steelhead
03-29-2014, 11:11 AM
I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it but the stats I have lost already is 3m and to get only one reward, I think that is pretty crap.
I'm going out of this battle lower than I was going in...that sucks.

Same here, am weaker now. It is great event for freeloaders though, some are deploying tree snipers it seems. Not worth it to sacrifice your strong units for freeloaders.

dilano
03-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Ever have this event again. Bring back PvP or make a new event that is actually fun and not just an almost complete crapshoot. The endgame rewards are great, sure...but the cost to get them is not. Seen some drop millions in STATS just to win. Chat is completely non-existent on Android. Apparently all in my faction can see my posts but I can't see anything. And the time change? What happened to 3 battles of 10 minutes...just riddled with flaws this event. Never again, please.

Socks
03-29-2014, 11:19 AM
HAHAHA I can't believe you people. I have a faction that has a hard time uniting to do ANYTHING and we're absolutely destroying this event. Still undefeated nearly 24 hours in. HAHAHAHAHAA sucks to be you guys.

reesiepuff
03-29-2014, 11:19 AM
GREE let me tell you how much my faction cares about this event. we are a top 250 faction during war and right now we are ranked about 1250. Yup and im getting the feeling about 85% of all players also HATE this event.. Lets bring back FvF or PvP, whatever you call it, events to make us happy again. Whoever you have designing and testing these things has the mental capacity of a squirrel. To actually think people would like this, smh

kobywright
03-29-2014, 11:55 AM
The game takes far too much time to play. Most have a life outside of this game.
Have less battles and make the wars and battles much longer so we can just go in and then leave rather than be on all the time.
Oh and fix the bugs in the android version

Rug23
03-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Enjoyed it at first when I thought u got prizes the same as in WD events but as it turns out u only get the ONE prize..... I am done with this event. Its so laggy its crazy... Any of our players on Android have the round end abut 30 secs before the timer runs out. Its way too hard to find units u want to use and many other problems. Like the fact u can use up junk units but you all know that can't happen if u want to win.. Yeah MAYBE after a few of these it will calm down as the big units are used up but the prizes are not worth the lost GOOD units right now!

Justrain
03-29-2014, 12:34 PM

It is not very fun at all. Completely ambiguous. Waste of time

Lord Green
03-29-2014, 01:39 PM
This game isn't bothering me at all. It may be better if it was shorter. 3 days is way too much

Skelewu
03-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Making this a 3 day event is just lame. Already lost motivation in this event.

DUSlider1
03-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Node point calculation isn't clear.
Battle Tally never comes up when it should
Too much time needs to be invested to actually win/play. We can schedule WD and Boss events because it takes about 5 minutes of attention for every 2 hours.
I think it's lame that war rewards are not indestructible when we are burning indestructible units to win them.
Need a way to remove boost units from pool of units, I don't even see a way of telling what are boost units unless you remember from when you get them.

Need better explanation of how node points are calculated. It looks like if there are more deploys than the node is worth more if you win. Maybe it is worth more points if someone has controlled it more than once. Who knows...

Kiko Matsing
03-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Should have been fun if it's 10min per battle, and unit should be arrange alphabetically for easier access and event should last only for 24hrs. I dont mind losing the stats since i only used money units, it uses better strategy and coordination from members

fofito30
03-29-2014, 03:24 PM
LIKE!!!!!!!!

AMEN:Dt:cool:

fofito30
03-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Take it away
SOOOO TRUE!!! Should go the way of the Dodo bird, extinct

Chris Watkins
03-29-2014, 03:50 PM
I have spent 800 gold for this event to loss 10 mill in stats and thinking that this is like wd where you get all the rewards below what you rank thinking that I would atleast break even in stats loss well I guess I was wrong way wrong I am done playing this event it sucks all the way around !!!!! Change the reward for this please than I would spend more gold on it

manbeast
03-29-2014, 03:57 PM
I actually really like the idea of this event because it gives me something to do with all my cash.

When I started modern war there were NO EVENTS! EVER!!! In order to be successful in this game you had to have either a strong base and cash/valor army, OR spend a ton of gold on gold units.

With all the crazy event prizes, cash units became useless. Once faction boosts become maxed, cash became useless. So a once vital part of the game(economy) was now a pointless endeavor.

Then the new cash units came out. This helps out us with high incomes, but it's just a race to 3,000 units unless they turn casualty rates way back up.

This event is a huge game changer. It makes income a real important part of the game again and I love that. I think it just needs 2 simple changes to be successful.
1. Easier way to select units.
-Let us build a tab of our favorite units for quick deployment.
2. Change the regen rates.
-Give each person 1 deployment per 25 minutes.
This makes it so I can have a life and set timers every 25 minutes instead of living on the game.
-you will see a TON more people buying gold for regen. As it stands I can't even keep up with free regen. I doubt sup 1 is even using gold on regen.

kmikulz
03-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Tired of all weekend long events, it needs to be a 24 hour event, war needs to be once every 4 weeks, they need to bring back Epic Boss and Raid Boss more, chill with the ridiculous LTQ's all the time. It is becoming to much, have had 4 officers who have played for over 2 years quit the game recently.

Bobble64
03-29-2014, 04:03 PM
If this event stays around they need to make it only 24hrs. I understand the reason behind the short time in battle, but sorting through thousands of units is still stupid and frustrating!

thundarr
03-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Its awful. Only good for cleaning out old units. 85% of you agree. Its way too time intensive between this and WD you get 1 weekend off every 3. I am playing when I have time.

sstuutss
03-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Completely blows. How are you supposed to get rid if your old units and expect to win?
Told you so.
Even if it worked this event would suck. I have the Iph to use new units. A complete waste of time for what the event was meant to be about.
Question for those liking it, are you using new units or old?

manbeast
03-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Love the new event. Using new units. So far used 30 million stat value

Tadlock
03-29-2014, 05:42 PM
It a fun new event, however takes to much time.

Allday
03-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Just saying will I take Fofito's opinion over manbeast anyday.

Allday
03-29-2014, 06:01 PM
I listen to what foo says, not so much for manbeast

levi.baker88
03-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Definitely requires some sort of thought process to actually play the event which is great, level of activity required is probably somewhat high for a lot people. Reducing the regen time for deploys like manbeast mentioned would be a good idea and throw more strategy at the event.

Overall not bad, do need to find away for other events to support FA in regard to units that can be deployed, even units between 500-1000 a/d that can be given out and used.

SGT DNG
03-29-2014, 06:37 PM
I have to agree with the above statement, but we should add more time, these little 5 minute battles are to short to pick through your inventory , deploy, and direct other players in your faction. Granted I dont fully understand the entire event yet , but I think I have a decent understanding of it. And, the chat room in the event menu does not seem to be working, I have tried to use it several times and nobody has seen any post I have made, nor have I thiers. Fun game but definitely needs longer battle time. Just my 2 bits.

Hondo
03-29-2014, 06:43 PM
I was really looking forward to this event, but I'm sadly disappointed. I think this should be called the Ex Wife. It takes all your money and half your stuff.

{Kill Joy}
03-29-2014, 06:47 PM
if the event was shorter. 3 days is way to long for this. 48 hours would be more the ample.

Maestro
03-29-2014, 08:24 PM
I'd say 24 hours would be a better time frame for this event. Like the 24 hours wars in K&D that payout boosters. A short supplemental to a WD not a full weekend event. A full weekend faction event every other weekend is to much.

JimmyThePick
03-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Ok Gree, you want to encourage participation & gold use on the full assault event? Please rework the selection interface. Frankly I believe there is a lot of potential in the event, but the interface is an impediment. Full disclosure, I am not a user interface designer, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.

Individual attack & defensive stats are irrelevant. Three things that do matter: 1. The sum of those two stats 2. Whether the unit is or is not indestructible 3. Whether there is a boost attached to the unit. Kudos on the latter; please don’t change the blue text, it stands out. More importantly, allow the player to customize unit selection. A shortcut or small list of 10-20 units to use specifically for this event would be fantastic. Prior to event start allow the player to select a list of units to use during the event ie. ‘favorites’. By making a user scroll half way through a list of X,000 units 6 times in 30 minutes, you are pushing the player away from the event – not toward it. Even a minor change such that the app remembered the last unit deployed might help. Just $.02 for whatever it is worth.

Jaebee
03-29-2014, 09:03 PM
I was really looking forward to this event, but I'm sadly disappointed. I think this should be called the Ex Wife. It takes all your money and half your stuff.

that's funny!

Superman-
03-29-2014, 09:40 PM
the only thing I like about this event is I have used no gold :-) ..btw bring back pvp... I prefer that then more then this event

5th Panzer Div.
03-30-2014, 04:07 AM
This event is dumb, ditch it.

Greg76
03-30-2014, 04:42 AM
This event sucks, its too hectic and time consuming. I have not found anyone that likes it.

bradleyk
03-30-2014, 05:48 AM
First of all...the good. iPhone 5 user...have not come across any glitches or bugs.
The user interface in the game is good....just lots of info on a small screen to keep track of. The whole concept of the event works...is a good idea.
I think the layout of the units in your army is jus fine....in numerical order by power. You can tap on the type to change the order from smallest to highest or highest to smallest.

Now the bad. The information walkthrough still says battles are ten minutes each, but for some reason, Gree chose 5 minute battles. Thats just too short. Somewhere in between would be just right, I think.
Five minutes is just not enough time to coordinate with faction, sift through the battle history to see how the opposing teams are playing the nodes (power level, number of deploys, etc...), then sift through inventory to get the right amount of power.

I also agree what a few others said about making the whole event shorter. This is just too hectic to do for an entire weekend. A 24hr (48 at the most) is much more manageable.

Sparkle
03-30-2014, 05:55 AM
I think the event has potential but way too many frustrating technical problems. It makes no sense that it was released before the problems were discovered in testing and the fixed. Now we have a whole weekend of some players growing out of sight while others have zero chance of keeping up through no fault of their own. Be assured that Gree will claim that the problems are fixed and bring back another weekend just like this one. The upgrade to stop freezing and shutting down the app only helps part of the time.

Aside from technical issues, I would like to play more but can't because only officers and leaders can declare. They won't because they are committed to family time after doing a WD weekend which already comes up too often. There should be a way that individuals can compete.

Herr Otto
03-30-2014, 06:26 AM
This is by far the dumbest most ****ed up event ever!!!

xxxfff
03-30-2014, 06:27 AM
As a first live run of this game, I'm happy. There is a lot of potential here. It's new and it actually requires you to think a bit. Sure, gold and power can trump it... but even weak teams can still a node here or there.

Definitely needs some tweaks but a lot of good fundamentally interesting parts.

Bobar
03-30-2014, 06:42 AM
Let me try to bring some arguments.

This new event is totally different from the gameplay it used to be up to now. (let me describe it with "hit and run" - go in do, some actions and leave the game again. event within the wd-battles it was enough to just go in during the battles within one hour (depending on energy regen) Full assault is like a real-time event. Does NOT FIT to the game it used to be. I liked the old way of gameplay and there are much better real-time games. If i want to play such, i would choose those and play capture the flag...

Itīs TOO time consuming, as already said.

The idea using not used units DOES NOT WORK, as gree told us in advance. At least not if you want to have some success. Anyway you can use it as a kind of trash. (Why not just adding a "kill unit button"). Maybe, but just MAYBE, it would be fun not be able to use current units... ? (Better: Seen Full Assault for the first and last time)

What the hack is the heat map for?? I cant see any difference on android interface

Game chat NOT working on Android at all.

Leaderboard not working properly. (Always says you need 1 Point to get into the next ranking category)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/0db61b46-bb2e-456b-bee4-2ec084e4a033_zpse62e8c02.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/0db61b46-bb2e-456b-bee4-2ec084e4a033_zpse62e8c02.png.html)

Reward list useless, as you cant see which place gets what (same as for the world domination events for over a year now)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/dea821bb-b052-43d9-863e-cee1ec81f097_zps4adaf506.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/dea821bb-b052-43d9-863e-cee1ec81f097_zps4adaf506.png.html)

Kane Sickle
03-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Not impressed with this event. Won't miss it when it's gone.
In game chat is good, but how much chat can you do in a 5 minute battle?
Plus, factor in 3-4 app crashes into every 30 minute war; that leaves very little time to scroll thru your arsenal to find the items you 'guess' will be adequate to achieve victory.
Agree that 10 minute battles might be better.
Also like the suggestions about assembling or packaging forces (for deployment) ahead of time. If not, there would really need to be improvements on scrolling/searching.

K MacC4
03-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Keeps crashing, but that may be my phone

Decimation
03-30-2014, 09:15 AM
This is a fun event but we need a separate place to put units that we would like to queue up in the battles, scrolling through thousands of units is ridiculous, especially when you only have 5 minutes to deploy, it lags for 2 minutes when u click "yes" on the confirmation screen, so you basically get one deploy every 5 minutes, 2 if you are lucky enough to find your units fast enough, and there arent 200 other ppl accessing the server when you are, which is highly likely seeing how the battle is only 5 minutes. Why does it say in the info for the event that the battle is ONE HOUR long and the battles are 10 MINUTES, you have cut that in half, why? 10 minutes would give u a chance to reload the game if it freezes (50% of the time), and give us a chance to combat any changes we see on the map. By the time you load the game, get the down arrow for the bonus to drop (why you felt a drop down menu for this was necessary is beyond me), scroll through 2000 units to get to the ones u want to deploy, wait for the confirmation screen lag for a minute before it places the first unit, slowly add the other 9 in, click deploy, only to find every node is controled by the other team!!!! Really annoying, no idea how u clean this up but good luck.

Jack07
03-30-2014, 09:24 AM
This event should come with 20gold optometrist coupon

Luke7676
03-30-2014, 10:15 AM
I say f this event. You can drop millions and put up lots of units in a war and not even gain 1 CP. Plus all the constant time playing this.. One of the worst events to date. A epic fail in my eyes. Move on to WD

Jclarke
03-30-2014, 11:18 AM
This is not the low level unit dump, but expected nothing more really. It is tedious and another example of the big getting bigger while the peasants sc**** for leftovers. Not willing to give up more time, especially another weekend to play MW. The frequency of WD events is too often but Gree has not responded to repeated requests to change that. Perhaps I am outgrowing the game. Time will tell.

RedStar
03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
So time consuming, so lagging, wasted 6bil worth of cash units. Keep getting kicked out of game!!

Hawkwind
03-30-2014, 01:22 PM
My review is -2 out of 10. 5 min battles were actually 4 min battles and that's not enough time to do all the deploys, communicate, let alone if one has a 2nd device. Also may too many bugs most have already been stated in this and other posts. Lag negatively impacts play sometime to make it unplayable. I have 2 devices and one stayed on battle 4 is tallying for like 3 mins and getting off that screen forcing closing app etc did not fix it but my other device both iOS on same ver and on WiFi and one did not stay on that screen and I was able to battle on... So Gree should test all the Beta SW testers since we just beta tested this sw during this event.

wwwjason
03-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Terrible, hope they don't do this event again

FYV
03-30-2014, 02:14 PM
This event does not exist on Samsung android

Jesse21
03-30-2014, 06:46 PM
I like the click box to hide army units. I want a click box to hide boost units. I am petrified to use on of them.

Buck SGT
03-30-2014, 06:59 PM
cant find units should be sorted by quantity imo. in game chat doesn't work. quite confusing though im kinda understanding. deploy refill buton needs to be moved also I miss pressed the refill cause game froze cost me gold I wasn't ready to spend

I do not like this event! too much confusion & lag time!

Trebor
03-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Event sucks to time consuming buggy and not enough time to deploy units. Bad idea gree sitting this mess out and will In the future as well. One more step closer to leaving thanks greed

PsYcHoMaGnEt
03-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Agreed, F' this event. I've noticed no mods have commented on this thread

Vito11
03-30-2014, 07:25 PM

Complete and utter rubbish, have lost millions in stats.

On the contrary, my stats that took me 2 1/2 years to build were doubled in 2 days. I have mixed feelings about that because if my stats doubled (and they were above average before) that quickly, how much stronger are the top 100 factions getting?

levi.baker88
03-30-2014, 09:41 PM
Despite how much beta testing can be done, most games (on any platform) generally still have a bug or two. The bugs involved for this event were probably critical to how the event was run but for the most part still worked. To probably make the event more appealing and playable, stacking units for rewards would be the best option. Lower overall unit A/D give more boost % or vice versa and just stack them.

Urbz
03-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Another failure ...."deploy your strongest unit what dosent make your army " ....right ....and than u end up in top 25k
...I will refuse to play this event ...lost 40mill in stats ....and u give ing me a 700k unit. BRAVO .
Actually maybe by tomorrow I'm ready to quit .thx gree

steelhead
03-30-2014, 10:54 PM
On the contrary, my stats that took me 2 1/2 years to build were doubled in 2 days. I have mixed feelings about that because if my stats doubled (and they were above average before) that quickly, how much stronger are the top 100 factions getting?

Your stats doubled because you probably were freeloading. And let your team mates did the hard work. I lost 1/4 of my attack.

mwtransfer
03-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Your stats doubled because you probably were freeloading. And let your team mates did the hard work. I lost 1/4 of my attack.

False. I'm in an army of 2, I have not lost any stats, in fact I have doubled my stats and gained over 2k+ of those tank thingys and I'll end up around the rank of 600-700. Same deal with my buddy. In total we spent 0 gold.

The only thing wrong is lag on droids and its time consuming.

milo85
03-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Id prefer to see 2, 10min wars with say 10 nodes on a map as it is at the moment 5 mins is not enough time to sort through your inventory and theres no real strategy with so few nodes. I'd also make it a 48 hr event at max as 3 days is just too long im bored on the 3rd day now.

Like others have said this is not a way to clean your inventory as deploying 10 satellite trucks is pointless. Therefore i'd like to see certain battles where you can only use units of a certain power as a help to get rid of these units.

I would remove all boost units from the list of units you could choose and then i would have 3 options of selecting cash/valour or indestructible units which would make it easier to find the units your looking for. Generally no one is going to be stupid enough to use boost or indestructible units so why even make the option available!

Mad Dog 53
03-31-2014, 03:36 AM
This phase is not what it was made out to be. To get anywhere you actually have to use more powerful units (if you have them) and not just the old ballast that existed from before. Instead of sticking with the three 10 minute battles gree (with no warning) elected to go with a 6 battle system. I think this was done with the sole thought ppl will have to buy either money to buy units or buy gold to regenerate faster. You should have stuck with the original plan. This is starting to become easy too much and what used to be a fun game is now becoming a chore. Ppl are already starting to become disinterested. You can tell by the battles. It was a nice thought but too much is too much. This is not a good idea and should be discontinued.

boy_bui_doi9x
03-31-2014, 03:49 AM
kiếm thế usa

kiếm thế 987
(http://kiemthemoi.net/) , map kiem the 5.4
(http://kiemthemoi.net/) , Khach san Vung Tau
(http://www.vinaday.com/Login/MyBooking
) , Khach san da lat
(http://www.vinaday.com) , Cu Chi tunnels (http://www.vinaday.com/daytrips/viet-nam/saigon,ho-chi-minh-south-vietnam/cu-chi-tunnels-half-day) , technique
(http://khoavang.vn/tin-tuc/laptop-vostro-3560-voi-o-cung-thong-minh_52.html

)

bam bam.
03-31-2014, 07:09 AM
One guy in my faction has gone hard, I been busy working all wk. he has lost over a million in stats n is still plugging away for the team. My defence has gone from 9mill to 16mill by not doing any work at all. I will be scouting my mate all his targets come war time but this event is very....odd. I do no work but get rewarded massively. My mate does all the work n gets screwed.
On top of that, the minimal participation I have done i have hated. Sloppy plat form n I cant use the crud units in my inventory cause then we lose. Jus allow me to delete units, gun shot to the head...bang...done.
And give me a way to sort my inventory.

MaverickINsc
03-31-2014, 07:46 AM
One guy in my faction has gone hard, I been busy working all wk. he has lost over a million in stats n is still plugging away for the team. My defence has gone from 9mill to 16mill by not doing any work at all. I will be scouting my mate all his targets come war time but this event is very....odd. I do no work but get rewarded massively. My mate does all the work n gets screwed.
On top of that, the minimal participation I have done i have hated. Sloppy plat form n I cant use the crud units in my inventory cause then we lose. Jus allow me to delete units, gun shot to the head...bang...done.
And give me a way to sort my inventory.

in raid boss if you don't play you get no loot....how simple is that.....this is the worst event of any in the 1 1/2 years I have played.....if this is on weekend again I wont play.......the faction members that didn't play were rewarded.....stupid......and don't say just boot them out.......do we really require our teammates to play every day AND give up every other weekend?.....not worth one big prize and a boost....just get 4-5 5% boost during wd and call it even...if we get our stats back that is

jeffvan
03-31-2014, 08:01 AM
Our faction has decided that after a few attempts at this that it is not for us at all. No real way of seeing progress or determining if you winning. Being put up against teams that are using units at unprecedented rates (around 1 mil attack / defence) and the lock ups. Not fun.

Max Power
03-31-2014, 08:10 AM
Our faction has decided that after a few attempts at this that it is not for us at all. No real way of seeing progress or determining if you winning. Being put up against teams that are using units at unprecedented rates (around 1 mil attack / defence) and the lock ups. Not fun.

Yeah, I agree with this. We are a casual faction and I dabbled in it and lost what I dabbled. When I realized the time commitment and the reality of losing I just bailed.

BTW, 81% dislike rate is pretty convincing. Hope people aren't spending money so this can just go away.

Mjm78mjm
03-31-2014, 08:14 AM
Horrible game play. Very slow, can't see units a/d stats on droid, takes me three and a half minutes to deploy a set of troops. I'm not even playing anymore, it's a joke and frustrates me more than relaxes me anymore.

PRY
03-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Love the event,

Would like a cash unit filter and remove units with bonuses.

Maybe shorten the event to Saturday and Sunday as it is time consuming.

But love the game play.

mithras666
03-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Once you understand it, it is the best event ever

Thorm V2
03-31-2014, 10:36 AM
Then you don't understand it.

One man army
03-31-2014, 10:42 AM
14 pages and not a single "im sorry for how you feel about this event we will take into consideration how you guys feel about this event and try to make it better and enjoyable for you guys in the future". from gree, not trying to be rude or racist, or ignorant but this proves the many stereotypes against japan.

hsf
03-31-2014, 12:08 PM
I deployed 1000 times & only have 2.7k units at end of the event. :(
No more please !

jrb22250
03-31-2014, 12:49 PM
I deployed 1000 times & only have 2.7k units at end of the event. :(
No more please !

Agree. lost more than gained for sure. Stupid

MagicMark
03-31-2014, 01:10 PM
This was the worst event by far!!!! Our team finished ranked 13th......and our players lost an average of 5-10mil in stats. Some alot more!!!!......freaking GREEtards you suck!!!!!

MaverickINsc
03-31-2014, 01:21 PM
after seeing the poll I now know that 18.95% of players live in there moms basement with free wi-fi and no wife, kids, responsibilities or lives requiring them to leave said basement.

Suzie
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM
sorry gree... my vote is placed on havent enjoy...
about ur big lie...
written was: win top units
and not win a top unit!
the most members in our faction have invest strong units for wintop units...
but on end u give us only one?
is it new? that a faction how has finished in top 499 is not under the top 599 or top 699...etc etc etc...
or are this on end so much diffent events???

Mr llama
03-31-2014, 01:31 PM
sorry gree... my vote is placed on havent enjoy...
about ur big lie...
written was: win top units
and not win a top unit!
the most members in our faction have invest strong units for wintop units...
but on end u give us only one?
is it new? that a faction how has finished in top 499 is not under the top 599 or top 699...etc etc etc...
or are this on end so much diffent events???I agree who in their right mind would play this for an entire weekend for one lousy prize....not to mention throw away 10 mill in stats and huge amounts of valor.....what a total failure of an event thank you.. Thank you gree for finally making me see what a huge waste of time this is and what kind of company you are

MagicMark
03-31-2014, 02:13 PM
The only players that benefited from this crap was campers PERIOD!!!!!!!!

PacerMan1957
03-31-2014, 02:17 PM
The game was too time consuming (30 minutes) a pop. Scrolling through units took too much time in a 5 minute battle. Units should be grouped from most units to least units in each category. Above all, my team Slaughter House finished at 132 and received a single unit that gained me back 500,000 of the 4,000,000 attack that I lost and I had a net loss of 2,000,000 in defense. 3 days is too long for an event that is this time intensive. Slaughter House will not be playing this event again. It sucked!:mad:

Angel (85ss)
03-31-2014, 02:17 PM
This event is the worst i have seen GREE make! this events is extremely consuming! not only cash, gold but time! In WD events you only need to log in first 5 min and then log back last 5, not only that you can rest for 1 hour (if you use Live War, Dead war Strategy) but this Full Assault requires 30 min of intense activity! and since its 30 min every "war, that means you have to be overwhelmingly active to be able to help out!
im not complaining on the idea of what units you had to use, da hell with that, but the sole purpose that you have to invest so much time, is just outrages, its enough that we have WD event already on a weekend! why make this event?
Anyways! thats what i feel about this event!

JB5
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM
Enjoyed it at first, but then it just drug on and on and on. Way to much time involved, and not nearly clear enough on how the units were awarded ahead of the event. Everything about the rewards led most people to believe rewards were going to be given like WD. Heard about a post here after the event started, but I used what little free time I had left for living. Was a good idea ruined by being over-hyped, too long, poor communication, and poor execution. Please put this event in a deep dark hole and bury it. And the android update halfway thru completely screwed everyone in my faction. Made it too unplayable to bother with.

Vercingetorix
03-31-2014, 03:43 PM
I wanted to actually complete the event before commenting on it. Three positives about the event: 1. 40% gold - I bought some for other events. I did not spend an ounce of it on the event; 2. I got rid of items from my inventory; and 3. The event is over.

Now the bad. 1. Too much time - it should have been a 24 hour event not a full weekend; 2. Six, five minute battles wrapped into a 30 minute war - ugh, just makes me sick just thinking of it; 3. It was not fun. 4. too little strategy and too much stat inflation - everyone's stats were just leveled by the thousands of tanks everyone won; 5. It took too long to find the units I wanted to deploy; 6.I now have more useless inventory than when I started; and 7. Did I mention it was not fun.

mayhem
03-31-2014, 03:47 PM
I thought it was hilarious, folks working as a team, spending gold, locked to their phones and still ending up with 10 subs.... LOL .... we just rotated one member every 3 or 4 hours, and spent 1 light gunner per 30 minutes and got the same... now that's strategy.... faction gains 400 subs for 1 light gunner.....mwhahahahaha

November
03-31-2014, 04:15 PM
I think the most interesting part of this was seeing the cutoff between units that are in my army and those that are not.

I am far lower in power than probably everyone else here, my faction finished near 4000, so for us the prize for winning a war was huge. The other weak teams that I was usually playing against weren't risking many units either so we did get a few wins without much investment. In the end, i went from 1.3mil A/D to 2.7mil. That's great number wise but I expect that everyone else at my level went up as much or more. It looks like this event mainly drew us bottom feeders closer to the elites.

I like being able to check in on the game for a couple of minutes a few times a day whenever I want. WD is fun because you get a chance to get a group together and have a crazy weekend once in a while. Even then it doesn't eat up all of your time. Now having this event plus WD every 3rd week? No thanks. Too much time.

Cow
03-31-2014, 04:27 PM
I echo all the negative comments here.

We asked for less events and to clean up events we have and we get this!

Really is a joke. Gree please listen to your customers.....less events and get rid of all of the problems you have. So many examples of endless problems in each event you have.

Badvock
03-31-2014, 04:46 PM

Love this one.

Kane Sickle
03-31-2014, 06:26 PM
I thought it was hilarious, folks working as a team, spending gold, locked to their phones and still ending up with 10 subs.... LOL .... we just rotated one member every 3 or 4 hours, and spent 1 light gunner per 30 minutes and got the same... now that's strategy.... faction gains 400 subs for 1 light gunner.....mwhahahahaha

Tracking with your logic. While I really hated the event, tried to get something out of it, so we got 10 subs every 30 minutes.

Shin BritishBlazers
03-31-2014, 08:43 PM
down with all of you whiners..... this is the best event so far in this game and wish all WD Events were like this.....this is a fast paced plan of attack.... i enjoy every bit of this event .....good deal Gree finaly i can enjoy this game again.....what would you posers like...to cotinue to have box event, that take no effort just brainless tapping of the box and pray for good luck.....enjoy it and play to win the battles

Best event next to boss event. Gree did a great job in this event in my opinion. Takes coordination and strategy to play this event. For some reason people are focused on the event reward and not all the in event rewards for winning. The people that went all out without even strategizing lost in stats and are the ones complaining. My stats went up about 4.5 million after my faction strategized and figured out how to come out winners in this event. Was my faction the only one to get 400k added to stats for winning a battle? Stop crying and making up excuses for your incompetency. my only complaints was the intense participation needed to play event. GREAT JOB GREE!

chiefkeo
04-01-2014, 01:24 AM
I think that is exactly why everyone is complaining. We want to play this game for some fun, yes developing and implementing a sound strategy can be fun. But this need to be imbedded into this game on a constant basis for fear of falling behind in this avalanche of stats is taking and slowly crushing the fin out of the game. All the other events allow you the time to pop back and forth between our home family and our real life family. This event you felt like a trip to the restroom could cost your faction a battle and perhaps that war. Keep it real Gree, or start paying us the going rate for developers, or slaves, whichever is the higher.

I mean if college athletes can now be considered employees couldn't we make the same claim? Any lawyers out there want to make yourself famous, I think I see a landmark case here!

I am a cow!
04-01-2014, 04:37 AM
can i change my vote pls? i take it back that i liked the event i offcially hate it now... not only was the event too time consuming i dropped in stats... how the f#ck does that work?

Tctiger
04-01-2014, 05:58 AM
I agree it is time consuming and you lose a massive amount of stats to be competitive . But I must commend gree for thinking outside the box with this event . I really like the capturing flags idea like bf4 and just having this event brings a lot more strategy into the WHOLE game , it is a strategy game after all .

thundarr
04-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Time consuming = player burnout = less gold spent = no more MW

Lancerdually
04-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Time consuming = player burnout = less gold spent = no more MW
Very well summed up!

LCDR2012
04-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Seem like the votes are positive while the comments are mostly negative. Well I liked the event. Yes there are some changes that need to be made and some technical issues to resolve but I think it has great potential. Because of the uncertainty on what the event was like most factions did not have developed strategies. They will come with time just like WD and I believe the event will get better.

1) I like the suggestions someone made to pre-stage units that you may want to use, either in or out of your army. I thought GREE did a good job of making sure we didn't accidently use any units up that we didn't want to. Still want to see some regular in game management of units but this event finally gave you a good chance to see what you were using and not.

2) Yes the time it demanded was too long. I'm sure they will shorten the total event length and expand the battle length. It makes sense.

3) There is probably a lot we have not yet figure out about the workings of the event and I'm sure some of that will be clarified on this site.

4) This event along with the new units that can be purchased has altered the game and it will take time to settle out. For example LTQ prizes are now not even worth the effort because you can buy the units to increase stats more easily than having to level up. Next change should be to reward level up instead of making it a bad thing.

I look forward to seeing where all this goes.

BigTex87
04-01-2014, 08:23 AM
i think you need to read the poll results again, the vote is 80% aginst full assault event that does not look like a positive vote to me. The negtive comments for this event are well deserved and match the poll results.

Seem like the votes are positive while the comments are mostly negative. Well I liked the event. Yes there are some changes that need to be made and some technical issues to resolve but I think it has great potential. Because of the uncertainty on what the event was like most factions did not have developed strategies. They will come with time just like WD and I believe the event will get better.

1) I like the suggestions someone made to pre-stage units that you may want to use, either in or out of your army. I thought GREE did a good job of making sure we didn't accidently use any units up that we didn't want to. Still want to see some regular in game management of units but this event finally gave you a good chance to see what you were using and not.

2) Yes the time it demanded was too long. I'm sure they will shorten the total event length and expand the battle length. It makes sense.

3) There is probably a lot we have not yet figure out about the workings of the event and I'm sure some of that will be clarified on this site.

4) This event along with the new units that can be purchased has altered the game and it will take time to settle out. For example LTQ prizes are now not even worth the effort because you can buy the units to increase stats more easily than having to level up. Next change should be to reward level up instead of making it a bad thing.

I look forward to seeing where all this goes.

Major Silverback
04-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I have enjoyed the event. I think a lot of the complaining comes from all the players that have ignored base development, which is most of the players in this game. Now u have to have $ and developed unit buildings to be a force in the event.

As an iPad user, the event is better suited for me: iPhone players walk around, jump in and out of the game while if I'm playing I'm sitting down and focused. But,The event is a bit long, two days is plenty and there needs to be better unit management tools.

I like to see the event taken to the individual player level that can be played anytime, sorta like raiding. Rewards could be a nice size of valor pts or cash. This way u could always check on ur army and the units that need pruning. I would think that this could be done fairly easy.

Overall, I like the focus on base building and this event is much more strategic than WD: were u find a target and hit attack, attack, attack. Hope full assault stays in the events! As for the complainers, u can still spend tons of gold, walk around and push the attack button.

Colm Cille
04-01-2014, 09:12 AM
I think this is the worst event yet and there have been some pretty bad ones. For me the reward system makes no sense whatsoever. Why would anyone spend to rank in the top 10 when the 44th place unit is better (at least for the top players in the game - who need defense boosts not attack boosts)? The rewards need to stack as is done in WD.

Major Silverback
04-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Stacking the boost those prize units give would destroy the game and Gree knew it. They were obviously trying to give better prizes to satisfy all those players yelling more, more, more! So, they gave high level units knowing they couldn't stack them. I had been wondering how long it would be before the 1st million stat unit arrived.

BlGTEX
04-01-2014, 05:14 PM
If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active.
Faction ID:437-182-408 I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.

BlGTEX
04-01-2014, 06:14 PM
I have enjoyed the event. I think a lot of the complaining comes from all the players that have ignored base development, which is most of the players in this game. Now u have to have $ and developed unit buildings to be a force in the event.

As an iPad user, the event is better suited for me: iPhone players walk around, jump in and out of the game while if I'm playing I'm sitting down and focused. But,The event is a bit long, two days is plenty and there needs to be better unit management tools.

I like to see the event taken to the individual player level that can be played anytime, sorta like raiding. Rewards could be a nice size of valor pts or cash. This way u could always check on ur army and the units that need pruning. I would think that this could be done fairly easy.

Overall, I like the focus on base building and this event is much more strategic than WD: were u find a target and hit attack, attack, attack. Hope full assault stays in the events! As for the complainers, u can still spend tons of gold, walk around and push the attack button.

LMAO @ you saying it's not good for iPad users!!! I think your behind on your upgrades don't you know that in the electronic world that as soon as you buy something it's old and something new and better is out. Use that old iPad for a pot holder & buy you a new 1 so that you don't have to thrash the iPhone users. Also when you buy your new iPad "air" check the providers service plans they have out now. They have more gig and are cheaper.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR POT-HOLDER LMAO!!!!!!!

MrFister
04-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I thought FA was awful at the start but really enjoyed it once we got more of our players involved. Then we noticed the more active you were the more your stats dropped. We had some members that were unable to play and at the end their stats more than doubled, where our active members didn't see near the increase. As with just about every event, why can't there be a reward system for the active players in each faction? Even something for donating certain amounts of bricks/cash. Not sure how hard it would be All we can do now is say, thanks, good job.

Bancodilugano
04-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Assault event was amazing but you need a very active faction to enjoy it. In any case great event

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 10:09 PM
sucks and needs to give alll units below where u palce or sc**** it

Hellrazor
04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
If rewards were worth it, i would enjoy but not worth the losses to go for a top position IMO

mwfighter
04-02-2014, 04:24 AM
Sucks. People have spoken, ~80% agree that it sucks.
Scrap it.

I'm sure it generated zero gold usage.
Although I'm also sure the Project Manager and Dev team probably pushed for a 40% gold sale so on the surface it seemed a lot of gold was purchased (but not used) for this event. Maybe justify all the costs and other resources for this ridiculous event to the business side.

Complete failure, work on a better idea.

free play
04-02-2014, 04:37 AM
The event was good for those that played it played it correctly or where able to play it correctly, 5 min battles to short, it was posted by a mod that it was 3 10 min battles, changed to 6 5 min battles,

I noticed that during the event, the faction members that where not involved for whatever reason had massive stats by event end, and the faction members that played 100% where down when event ended,

Just one change to make deployment easier is to change it from low to high, not high to low, I've no more units under 5 k or so, lol

Over all, a good event and I want it again, also why not have win streak rewards and the win units from each battle go to those that where involved in the battle win, not all faction members,

Any chance of a mod replying to some of these response now roll on raid boss

BlGTEX
04-02-2014, 06:00 AM
The event was good for those that played it played it correctly or where able to play it correctly, 5 min battles to short, it was posted by a mod that it was 3 10 min battles, changed to 6 5 min battles,

I noticed that during the event, the faction members that where not involved for whatever reason had massive stats by event end, and the faction members that played 100% where down when event ended,

Just one change to make deployment easier is to change it from low to high, not high to low, I've no more units under 5 k or so, lol

Over all, a good event and I want it again, also why not have win streak rewards and the win units from each battle go to those that where involved in the battle win, not all faction members,

Any chance of a mod replying to some of these response now roll on raid boss

If you played it enough or figured it out more you would know that if you clicked on the category of what unit you wanted to deploy you could have clicked the tab more then once it high to low then click that tab again and it went to low to high nothing wrong with the deployment part that I seen

Major Silverback
04-02-2014, 06:26 AM
LMAO @ you saying it's not good for iPad users!!! I think your behind on your upgrades don't you know that in the electronic world that as soon as you buy something it's old and something new and better is out. Use that old iPad for a pot holder & buy you a new 1 so that you don't have to thrash the iPhone users. Also when you buy your new iPad "air" check the providers service plans they have out now. They have more gig and are cheaper.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR POT-HOLDER LMAO!!!!!!!

Funny, I thought I said the event was better suited for iPad users. And I do know about electronics advancements, that's y I now have 3 versions of iPads, 3 iPhones, 5 nanos, and an old iPod. iPhone and 3 nanos r the latest. But ur right I need to get the latest iPad Air;)

Jack07
04-02-2014, 07:49 AM
My faction is new to battlefield and short on members. With little effort and good coordination over messenger , we still managed to rank below 1200 ....scoring free points by loading up empty cells with junk and fighting strong nodes with minimum use of loot units.
With that said, I can understand the frustration of stronger factions aiming 'little' higher than us. The closer we got to 1000 -harder it was to win a battle- and it did require whole lot more than 'tree snipers' to actually get ahead.
In mutual agreement, we decided not to pursue better rank, knowing prize units will not stack anyway.... in the end all members least doubled in stats, cleared some of the clutter out of inventory and -most important- this event gave us an opportunity to work out kinks in communications. Currently, members donate more money to faction being able to actually raid others - most went from sheep to wolf over weekend.

We made out like bandits on this event to be honest.... truly wish every Faction was awarded better prize for their efforts.

free play
04-02-2014, 10:16 AM
If you played it enough or figured it out more you would know that if you clicked on the category of what unit you wanted to deploy you could have clicked the tab more then once it high to low then click that tab again and it went to low to high nothing wrong with the deployment part that I seen

And when you scroll from right to left to look though your units after loading either through ticking the box and leaving your army units on screen or tapping the unit group button for your non army units, it was still high to low scrolling, was I missing something

PsYcHoMaGnEt
04-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Yes if you would have hit the type of unit it would change from high to low or low to high. For example I wanted my lowest Air unit. I would click Air, if it was high to low then I would click it again to go from low to high or vice versa

mangkali
04-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Our group participation is rather pathetic. Although we finished above 700, only a handful took part.

reesiepuff
04-02-2014, 08:24 PM
i started to not hate it towards the end of the event, still needs improvement and a much shorter timeline. maybe a 1 or 2 day event

bam bam.
04-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Kill it, it deserves to die

heatnet
04-02-2014, 09:35 PM
This full assault event is more tiring then WD..

rosecityken
04-02-2014, 10:27 PM
yes admittedly we had a few log in, install/uninstall issues. but for the most part we took to getting a strategy down and just watched the units pour in. Man, I don't know about anyone else, but my stats went all incredible hulk on me. been fun even since the event ended, raiding a whole new class of folks with higher battle points and higher leveled buildings. doesn't work as a garbage incinerator very well since I am usually using the highest non army units available instead of deploying o/1 and 1/1 units at a fight. I think maybe a "sausage maker" of sorts would work as a better way to burn up insignificant units, being able to cash them in for or combine them into one medium unit...just a thought.

p.s.
Im not sure if this will help those folks having the "cant find units" related problems but I have noticed an issue concerning momentarily rewarded units not showing up in my inventory. usually my problem is remedied by logging out/in. If its not being able to find them to deploy them try the button which has the branch your looking for i.e. "sea" written on it, push it a few times and it will rearrange your units by smallest/largest or vice versa.

Also my faction PNW -Pacific Northwest- #720-117-990# is accepting recruits and its a great time for any lvl'd character. we hold our own during events and share in the spoils.

Vito11
04-04-2014, 06:13 PM

I actually contributed about 3.6 million in total stats for the units I deployed for each of my accounts. I didn't freeload at all. It was about being active and formulating a solid plan with my teammates.