PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Gree!

_Mas_
03-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Hello,

I think that this event (full assault) is fun, challenging and also very addicting and this event hasnt even been in modern war for more than 5 hours yet lool!! So i would like to say hats off to gree for making this modern war event fun!

Ps.. The units are also badass! :D

Mas

Dilligaf13
03-28-2014, 04:30 PM
Your in the minority about liking the event, good for you.

Sumiala
03-28-2014, 05:37 PM
I think it is good, in the sense it worked.
It allows you to play the game, bringing cash use back in play, apart from donations and getting the next L10 LE building.
But for the little I have played it seems to eat up your time.
In WD I can do my four hits, do something else for about 44 minutes and do some more hits...

reesiepuff
03-28-2014, 06:09 PM
Well we know the OP has literally no life

Miss Soprano
03-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Hello,

I think that this event (full assault) is fun, challenging and also very addicting and this event hasnt even been in modern war for more than 5 hours yet lool!! So i would like to say hats off to gree for making this modern war event fun!

Ps.. The units are also badass! :D

Mas

You know where you can stick that hat... :)

Socks
03-28-2014, 07:18 PM
My mini LOVES this event.

_Mas_
03-29-2014, 01:32 AM
You know where you can stick that hat... :) :D hahahaha

MojoJojo
03-29-2014, 02:11 AM
I may be in the minority, but I like this event. Stat DEFLATION!!! Finally. And at the hands of their own... hands. It may eat a bunch of time, if you can't put your phone down. But as far as I know you only get the prize in your placing. No need to worry about sup getting all the prizes and skyrocketing in front of everyone.
If your stats took a nose dive, you didn't think ahead. Lmao.
Great strategy, not only for this event but for the upcoming war as well.
My hats off to gree for a change.

good gawd noooo
03-29-2014, 02:56 AM
personally I like the event for both my mini(too low to play yet has doubled stats)lvl 31 2 mil almost 3 in both. But gree wanted to use this to help clean out inventory and it has of the middle high end units no one is using .. but the thousands and thousands of low end units are still just as worthless and take up space .. I posted a suggestion for gree to institute a buy back. players wont get what they paid for it .. but they can get rid of it clear up inventory and will get something back for it.. please read post and add your support maybe gree will actually do it

_Mas_
03-29-2014, 04:13 AM
A lot of good and bad, but at least it's something new. Those that don't like it are probably the same ones that like WD because it takes no strategy, just tap tap tap. This is finally an event for those with half a brain, well done GREE for trying something new. Someone's always gunna complain can't keep everyone happy.

Exactly.. :D

Zepson
03-29-2014, 05:02 AM
This looks like a fun event now that it is still fresh and (I suppose) nearly everybody spending thousands of units.
But we will get this event every 3 weeks now, so thousands of new units needed every 3 weeks if you want to keep on participating and stay competitive. Which means a lot of money/valour.
What about factions? Will they start kicking out those who can't/don't get enough points as in war event?
Will it become mandatory for you to start deploying your better units, thus becoming weaker in stats just in order to stay in your faction?

Rob TRK
03-29-2014, 06:34 AM
The difference here is the event actually needs planning, coordination and some tactics. Sacrifice the right units at the right time and your stats go up. Both my main and mini have increased stats in this event.

_Mas_
03-29-2014, 06:57 AM
The difference here is the event actually needs planning, coordination and some tactics. Sacrifice the right units at the right time and your stats go up. Both my main and mini have increased stats in this event.
Same here lool :D