PDA

View Full Version : For baddad

Prendiville
03-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Get well soon baddad!

StrettyKid
03-28-2014, 05:58 PM
I don't know baddad personally, but heard about his situation earlier today. My thoughts go out to him, his family and his friends.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-28-2014, 06:03 PM
I don't know baddad personally, but heard about his situation earlier today. My thoughts go out to him, his family and his friends.
Thoughts and well wishes going his way. Sooner or later science will take care of cancer until then BadDad you take care of yourself.👍

Luv4UR Mom
03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
I have no affiliation with TAW or SAS.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history

I am sympathetic to Baddads situation, but I have to ask- Why bring it up in this context, and link to that thread? I'm anti-SAS as much as anyone, but what support/sympathy does anyone gain by regurgitating that thread?

Plumbernick9
03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
What is his situation?

Prendiville
03-29-2014, 03:38 AM
I am sympathetic to Baddads situation, but I have to ask- Why bring it up in this context, and link to that thread? I'm anti-SAS as much as anyone, but what support/sympathy does anyone gain by regurgitating that thread?

I'm not anti-SAS.

I posted this simply to show newer members what he has been put through during his time playing crime city

bravo 6 vk
03-29-2014, 04:32 AM
What's Baddad's situation?

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 04:43 AM
I'm not anti-SAS.

I posted this simply to show newer members what he has been put through during his time playing crime city
Assuming everybody knows whatever situation Baddad has (I don't) just makes your op look weird. If he is living with some serious ill health as suggested above, then I send my very best wishes.

But.... if so, Baddad is hardly alone in that amongst players of these games, sad to say.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Hope the players that did that had criminal charges brought upon them and accounts deleted. Serious Dlck move.

(I know it's last year but still)

GucciMane
03-29-2014, 09:02 AM
OP looks fine to me. Just highlighting that a proud father suffering with cancer still hasn't had justice.

I'll make this same thread in a few months. Don't care how "weird" you find it.

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 09:21 AM
OP looks fine to me. Just highlighting that a proud father suffering with cancer still hasn't had justice.

With the greatest respect to Baddad, the op says nothing of the sort. Anybody reading it without that knowledge would be mystified.

My thoughts and prayers are with him, as they are with anybody fighting cancer.

GucciMane
03-29-2014, 09:33 AM
It honestly doesn't matter how "mystified" players are, there was a wrong doing and justice has not been served.

That's all there really is to it. The other circumstances just make it even more pathetic toward the perpetrators.

I'm sorry your stake in the matter prevents you from seeing this.

Morgz
03-29-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm a newer player. Had no idea that stuff could happen. But also not suprised. Just more reason to play just for fun, and stay away from the uber competitive stuff

OmgMileyCyrus
03-29-2014, 10:58 AM

That makes me sick

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 12:12 PM
It honestly doesn't matter how "mystified" players are, there was a wrong doing and justice has not been served.

That's all there really is to it. The other circumstances just make it even more pathetic toward the perpetrators.

I'm sorry your stake in the matter prevents you from seeing this.
What stake in the matter? I suggest you read the first post I made in the linked thread. Despite all that was said in there - both worthwhile contributions and a lot of hot air - the truth is that only two people really know what happened; Baddad and Ian/Gizmo. Everything else is conjecture despite the screens as only those bits which backed up Zeemer's allegations were published here. And just for the record, I had left SAS before these events, and was never an officer in the syndicate so wouldn't have been in that room. I do know there was a lot of raucous banter went on in the chat.

I can't see how dragging these matters up gives Baddad any comfort or support whatsoever. The whole of this thread was a bad idea, and I hope a mod will delete it.

The_
03-29-2014, 12:21 PM
If only his name was "Sparta"...

Flapjacks
03-29-2014, 01:10 PM
I have no affiliation with TAW or SAS.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history

No affiliation, ok. An axe to grind..,even better.

I always wondered why Baddad would give his udid away in the first place? What good would that do to just give someone your udid?

MattThomas08
03-29-2014, 02:12 PM
No affiliation, ok. An axe to grind..,even better.

I always wondered why Baddad would give his udid away in the first place? What good would that do to just give someone your udid?

He gave it to somebody so that they would check his account for him while his phone was broken if memory serves.

montecore
03-29-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm not anti-SAS.

No, what you're doing is reposting a hit piece (and a locked thread), orchestrated by killshot and posted by Fight Club's baltazhar with the stated purpose of destroying SAS to benefit Rogues Gallery (which had just been formed) and Fight Club (which had only really ever been threatened by SAS). You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you want to believe everything in there at face value, you may as well believe everything in the National Enquirer, North Korean news, or any other broadly slanted source with a specific agenda.

I have spent a remarkable amount of time separating the facts from the falsehoods. I think it is terrible for you to post this, as it puts me in a position where I am supposed to defend and argue for the umpteenth time what did and didn't happen, except this time the very good man who was in the middle of it all is gravely ill. I will simply point out that we are coming upon the one year anniversary of the only player to claim such mistreatment by SAS. Since that time, SAS has had anywhere between 4 and 12 syndicates at any one time, with literally hundreds of players joining, staying, and leaving. There is a reason there is only one thread like this, and a reason that whenever SAS gets too strong TAW/FC starts harping on the incident like it happened a week ago.

Everyone in SAS chat has said the same thing: Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. It is a very sad situation.

Flapjacks
03-29-2014, 02:37 PM
He gave it to somebody so that they would check his account for him while his phone was broken if memory serves.

I'll believe that. Still, though, if your phone is broken, how do you get into the account to get the udid? IDK, I would never give somebody the udid under any circumstance, but that's just me. There has to be some culpability on baddads part in giving away his udid, whether for something minor or something nobody really wants to admit to.

If he gave away the udid while his phone was broken then he must have jotted it down prior to the device being broken, which to me is strange.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Molly's Voice
03-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Take it all in stride, bro. The haters of this community can be juvenile and unforgiving. At least they didn't accuse YOU of being Rodrigo Ferraz. Shameful indeed.

No, what you're doing is reposting a hit piece (and a locked thread), orchestrated by killshot and posted by Fight Club's baltazhar with the stated purpose of destroying SAS to benefit Rogues Gallery (which had just been formed) and Fight Club (which had only really ever been threatened by SAS). You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you want to believe everything in there at face value, you may as well believe everything in the National Enquirer, North Korean news, or any other broadly slanted source with a specific agenda.

I have spent a remarkable amount of time separating the facts from the falsehoods. I think it is terrible for you to post this, as it puts me in a position where I am supposed to defend and argue for the umpteenth time what did and didn't happen, except this time the very good man who was in the middle of it all is gravely ill. I will simply point out that we are coming upon the one year anniversary of the only player to claim such mistreatment by SAS. Since that time, SAS has had anywhere between 4 and 12 syndicates at any one time, with literally hundreds of players joining, staying, and leaving. There is a reason there is only one thread like this, and a reason that whenever SAS gets too strong TAW/FC starts harping on the incident like it happened a week ago.

Everyone in SAS chat has said the same thing: Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. It is a very sad situation.

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 05:21 PM
I'll believe that. Still, though, if your phone is broken, how do you get into the account to get the udid?
It's no longer relevant since Gree changed things after this incident, but the device UDID was previously printed out in the clear on every ticket sent in. All players should be clear to never ever publicly post an old-style ticket where others can read all the information included at the bottom.

Flapjacks
03-29-2014, 06:05 PM
It's no longer relevant since Gree changed things after this incident, but the device UDID was previously printed out in the clear on every ticket sent in. All players should be clear to never ever publicly post an old-style ticket where others can read all the information included at the bottom.

Thank you, Sis. I can see how an account could be hacked via posting those type of pics, but in this instance he freely gave the udid away so that another person could play due to a broken device. At least that's the story being told.

Isn't having another player use your device while you're absent kinda shady? I mean, if I go on vacation is it ok if I transfer to someone else? Granted this can't happen anymore, but no remorse over here when somebody tries to gain an unfair advantage & it backfires on them.

Play with fire & get burned, yet we are apologetic for the person playing with fire? Double Standard.

BTW, I'm not implicicating you in any of the aforementioned.

sister morphine
03-29-2014, 11:14 PM
Absolutely...... on both counts.

The stink here is over a claim that some of Baddad's gold was spent by the "hacker". It's known for fact that Ian/Gizmo donated all of Baddad's game cash to the Fight Club syndicate bank (it was restored after a ticket went in). That would have been recorded on the server record, so all that is needed would be to check if any gold was spent on the account within minutes either side of that action. If so, then there's a case to answer; if not, that would support Monte's suggestion of an orchestrated attempt to blacken the name of SAS.

dribblin todger
03-29-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm not anti-SAS.

If that is the case then your opening post would have had more context behind it so that newer members could get a brief grasp of the issues rather than being thrown head first into the confusion, i also find it strange that for the first time in many battle weekends there has been no thread taunting SAS (as of yet) about coming 2nd etc!, yes like i say "strange", but there is this thread i suppose.

It is obvious that this post is nothing more than a dirty tactic to discredit SAS by opening up old wounds over something that happened many moons ago, as is the amount of players in game right now who have name changed to "For Baddad" (funnily enough all from the same syndicate as far i can see), again it is just my opinion but that is not support, it is dirt digging, just like this thread, support would have been holding off gold purchase for this one battle and donating the money instead to a cancer charity of Baddads choice.

I too am neither a fan of TAW or SAS (but i can say that honestly) either but from what i have read in this thread Montecore's input rightfully deserves respect for its honesty.

To all you who are going to jump down my throat for posting "My Opinion" to a thread in a public forum then feel free to do so, after all public forum posts are about discussion.

montecore
03-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Absolutely...... on both counts.

The stink here is over a claim that some of Baddad's gold was spent by the "hacker". It's known for fact that Ian/Gizmo donated all of Baddad's game cash to the Fight Club syndicate bank (it was restored after a ticket went in). That would have been recorded on the server record, so all that is needed would be to check if any gold was spent on the account within minutes either side of that action. If so, then there's a case to answer; if not, that would support Monte's suggestion of an orchestrated attempt to blacken the name of SAS.

First, I don't know that to be a "known fact" although I have heard that some of his in game cash was donated.

I will go on record that it does not matter if you gave someone permission to access your game whilst in the same syndicate or not - accessing it once you have left the syndicate is wrong and a violation of trust. I believe it's wrong even while in the same syndicate (I assume it violates the TOS). If you let yourself into my house in March and help yourself to the liquor cabinet it really doesn't matter if you broke in or had a key from when I let you house sit in January. Without permission it's wrong.

What I take issue with is the concocted story that a group of good men sat around and plotted a scheme to do harm to another good man, and ordered someone to do it. Baltazhar and Killshot did an excellent job of creating a conspiracy that people could run with but they both deserve a few sharp knees to the groin for the 90%/10% sewage/stew blend they served up to everyone.

That's after everyone is done kneeing the OP, of course. Probably myself as well as I've done what I said I wouldn't do, get dragged into once again separating fact from fiction at a particularly serious moment in time.

sister morphine
03-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Monte, I'm going by the FC syn chat screen showing a colossal "donation" by "Baddad". It's possible that was faked but we also have Ian's own words in another screen saying he donated the cash. However that may be, it's by far the least important factor in this.

As for the rest of your posts here, you're right on all counts. :)

Molly's Voice
03-30-2014, 07:29 AM
It's possible that was faked but we also have Ian's own words in another screen saying he donated the cash. )

You can't always go by chat room screenies, bro-ette. You know how many people are in kakao/groupme impersonating me and doing harm to the good name of the Molly Maguires right now?

People always more than willing to let someone sell them a bill of goods.

reticlover
03-30-2014, 08:24 AM

well said, i am glad to be apart of sas, i have only beed in 3 syndicates, dixie mafia from the start, then joined sas6 in october 2013 then joined sas3 in jan 2014, Those of u that talk bad about sas are just jealous u cant beat them,

and to baddad Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family

Sandukan
03-30-2014, 09:32 AM
If that is the case then your opening post would have had more context behind it so that newer members could get a brief grasp of the issues rather than being thrown head first into the confusion, i also find it strange that for the first time in many battle weekends there has been no thread taunting SAS (as of yet) about coming 2nd etc!, yes like i say "strange", but there is this thread i suppose.

It is obvious that this post is nothing more than a dirty tactic to discredit SAS by opening up old wounds over something that happened many moons ago, as is the amount of players in game right now who have name changed to "For Baddad" (funnily enough all from the same syndicate as far i can see), again it is just my opinion but that is not support, it is dirt digging, just like this thread, support would have been holding off gold purchase for this one battle and donating the money instead to a cancer charity of Baddads choice.

I too am neither a fan of TAW or SAS (but i can say that honestly) either but from what i have read in this thread Montecore's input rightfully deserves respect for its honesty.

To all you who are going to jump down my throat for posting "My Opinion" to a thread in a public forum then feel free to do so, after all public forum posts are about discussion.

The "For Baddad" name change by individuals has nothing to do with this thread or SAS. Baddad is seriously ill.
We are are praying for him and his family.

Read more.
Post less.

dribblin todger
03-30-2014, 09:38 AM
The "For Baddad" name change by individuals has nothing to do with this thread or SAS. Baddad is seriously ill.
We are are praying for him and his family.

Read more.
Post less.

and the title of this thread is........

Sandukan
03-30-2014, 09:47 AM
and the title of this thread is........
The two things have nothing to do with each other.

Read more.
Post less.

SuperTP
03-30-2014, 08:16 PM
My regards and prayers to Baddad and his family, I hope he has a hasty recovery. Monte, always classy. Miss you, Sir. Sis, nice to see you around still. I rarely check around here anymore but when I do it's nice to see some of the old names. OP.........dafuq was the point here with posting the locked thread link?

GucciMane
03-30-2014, 08:33 PM

lol, anyone in the top 75 can tell you thats not true (bolded)

gambino gunz
03-30-2014, 10:24 PM
To the 1 and only greatest baddad..... Hope u beat this crap bro my deepest thoughts are with you and your family. At this present time :'(

one man gang
03-31-2014, 05:41 AM

Monte goes BOOOOOOOOM!

Mods should delete this thread. It serves no purpose. If someone wants to start a well wishes thread for bad dad without any history lessons that would be much better. Might give him some enjoyment. Do your thing mods :)!

sister morphine
03-31-2014, 05:51 AM
Monte goes BOOOOOOOOM!

Mods should delete this thread. It serves no purpose. If someone wants to start a well wishes thread for bad dad without any history lessons that would be much better. Might give him some enjoyment. Do your thing mods :)!
Amen to that. He's a legend of crime city.

MattThomas08
03-31-2014, 01:15 PM
orchestrated by killshot and posted by Fight Club's baltazhar with the stated purpose of destroying SAS to benefit Rogues Gallery

The only part of this I would disagree with. It really almost destroyed Rogues and caused dissension amongst the founders and forced Ian and Killshot into hiding amongst several top 10 teams and ultimately their retirement. It was an extremely dark time in the games history and a lot of (good) people made dumb decisions that sadly violated the trust of a guy who was always very kind and selfless in the game.

Lots of funny stories about Baddad when I first met him. IE When we first encountered him (Montecore, me, and several others), he had a very limited understanding of the game but a deep love for it. He would finish all of the bosses back when it was ABSURD for top tier people to do so and robbed millions all day every day (when millions were a lot), but didn't have much direction in his economy. Monte helped him immensely with getting his hood economy going and Baddad loved to score in the millions in battles, even when we said to slow down and had a clear victory.

Really good guy and I wish nothing but the best for him. Not sure what his deal is, but hope his beloved stogies aren't what's doing it. Not sure what he'd do if he had to give them up.

Keapa
04-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Let baddad have the last say, he posted this to me on Saturday

No regrets luv. Except I had always hoped those guys would have apologized for hacking my account so that could have forgiven them.

Keapa
04-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Thank you, Sis. I can see how an account could be hacked via posting those type of pics, but in this instance he freely gave the udid away so that another person could play due to a broken device. At least that's the story being told.

Isn't having another player use your device while you're absent kinda shady? I mean, if I go on vacation is it ok if I transfer to someone else? Granted this can't happen anymore, but no remorse over here when somebody tries to gain an unfair advantage & it backfires on them.

Play with fire & get burned, yet we are apologetic for the person playing with fire? Double Standard.

BTW, I'm not implicicating you in any of the aforementioned.

It was always a mystery to baddad as to how those SAS players were able to access his account
It was only a few months ago a member explained how they got the info, from a reply by Gree to a question baddad had asked them an he posted the reply in the SAS chat.
To say he gave his information is like going to get a spare key cut and the person makes an extra one then uses it to rob you, then claims. But you gave me your key

Ma B
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM

No regrets luv. Except I had always hoped those guys would have apologized for hacking my account so that could have forgiven them.

BadDad was a class act and those who did him wrong had a chance to be forgiven! All I can say is SHAME ON THEM!!! Karma will be knocking on your their door :D

RIP BadDad

TMI
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM

I`m quite shocked that you would use someone`s cancer to make stuff up to smear a team on a phone app game!

Really? Baddad, who turned out to be alive and well, posted that to you?

Sounds like you tried to take advantage of someone's deadly illness for your own selfish purpose. You totally made that up, cuz now it just doesn't seem to make sense at all!!

This really sickens me...IT'S A PHONE GAME!!!! smh

Unless Baddad, himself, was in on this hoax?? Was he lying to you, or were you lying to us?

Which is it?

*munches popcorn awaiting a response.

offline04
04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
I agree TMI, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE!!! TAW has proven themselves as reckless as they come, and whoever thinks about joining them - ask yourself if a possible FIRST is enough for what you get yourself into.

Naughty Angel
04-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Don't sweat another thought about Baddad. He is a liar. He told his own crew he was in his final days of stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Said he was teaching his grandsons Eli, Seth & Joey to play in his hospital bed. We were all conned in a very cruel way. His game names have now changed and I will post the IDs so no one else will be fooled by him again. He is always preaching about honor, integrity and his faith. This person has no understanding of what any of it means. Here are his game ID's.

Naughty Angel
04-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Baddad DID post that to the whole group chat. He made up his story and was very convincing. One thing I did find funny was that a man in his supposed final hours would say something like that. He never mentioned anything about his 5 sons or his wife. This was just a very bad prank by a man pretending to be righteous.

Keapa
04-03-2014, 10:23 PM
I`m quite shocked that you would use someone`s cancer to make stuff up to smear a team on a phone app game!

Really? Baddad, who turned out to be alive and well, posted that to you?

Sounds like you tried to take advantage of someone's deadly illness for your own selfish purpose. You totally made that up, cuz now it just doesn't seem to make sense at all!!

This really sickens me...IT'S A PHONE GAME!!!! smh

Unless Baddad, himself, was in on this hoax?? Was he lying to you, or were you lying to us?

Which is it?

*munches popcorn awaiting a response.
It was sent to me on the Saturday, which was before the reports of his death ..

If the subject doesn't make sense then you best go and do some research before expressing your newbie opinion

sister morphine
04-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I agree TMI, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE!!! TAW has proven themselves as reckless as they come, and whoever thinks about joining them - ask yourself if a possible FIRST is enough for what you get yourself into.
Those with a pathological need to be number one at any cost won't care. Others will either stomach it as long as they can, or move on.

Keapa
04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Those with a pathological need to be number one at any cost won't care. Others will either stomach it as long as they can, or move on.
Not to be confused with a pathological need to be second

For TMI: baddad was not a member of TAW, he had his own syndicate.

sister morphine
04-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Not to be confused with a pathological need to be second
I think Monte has said all that needs to be said on that several times ;)

For TMI: baddad was not a member of TAW, he had his own syndicate.
Quite. I'm no fan of TAW, but why have they been dragged into this?

Keapa
04-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Dunno. Shrug