PDA

View Full Version : Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale

Lys
03-28-2014, 01:09 PM
EDIT - MODS! FIX YOUR ****! Bosses are not triggering at a pace that even allows for 100 kills to be obtained during the time given! This is downright unacceptable, and whether there's a new event in another game or not, we're still PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER HERE. Seriously. It's been well over 24 hours now, we KNOW you are monitoring these forums. At least SAY SOMETHING.
/End EDIT.

Figured I'd go ahead and make one thread for this for folks to post their feedback and issues they might have with this massive series of interlinking quests.

- Epic Boss : Amazingly difficult to trigger, even off of the LTQ mobs. Triggering via attacking and raiding is also a lot more, instead of 1-3 Stamina, I had to drop almost a dozen to have a boss trigger. For having 100 levels, this is a bit too much of an over-adjustment. Need to tone this change back just a bit more, it should not be a chore to trigger a boss when there's 100 levels to kill of it. Also, very curious as to what the 40 stages are, previously I think it came to 20 total for killing the Epic Boss? Either way, it seems like you're going to reward those who have climbed into the higher levels with more stats overall... I can sorta get behind that.

- Item Drops. GREE. Seriously. What are you doing? Stahp it... please, just stahp... Okay, more seriously, I thought that this had already been well-established as an exceptionally POOR approach to LTQ objectives, at least when the drops are 50% instead of 100%. With how many stages there are, we get it. You want us to spend gems on the LTQ. However, dropping over 1,000 Energy for stage 3/8 and still not obtaining all 7 item drops is downright pathetic. Seriously, find your brain.

- The multiple cluster---- of quests all interlinked to one giant one... I actually kind of like this set-up, although some might dislike it simply due to so much stuff going on at once. 6 days is a rather nice timeline, although some might say they wish you had done 7 with how much you've thrown our way at once. I'll admit, it was quite overwhelming seeing it all at first.

- The sheer amount of units and bonuses... I feel that you're going a bit overboard. Yes, it is a hell of a lot of work, but even then, I imagine that anyone who completes this is looking at stat changes that might trickle into the 8 digits count. That's simply insane for 1 LTQ, 4 parts or not.

- Some of my guild mates are having issues with kills counting, and using gems and having those kills not counting. I think this is an issue with the out-of-date KA update. I could be wrong here, but in the newest version in the App Store, if your device and the server stop talking to each other, when it goes to check the data it'll change your device to match back up with the server.

Just my first thoughts on it. High energy costs for each stage and high HP totals as well.

Flipcydesae
03-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Can we get confirmation that there's no guild portion as well?

Lys
03-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Can we get confirmation that there's no guild portion as well?

I'm 99.99% certain the lack of a guild portion is completely intentional on their part. They've been moving further and further away (as much as they can dpeending on the event) from the ability to allow low-level-players the ability to spounge stats simply by sitting in a guild. It appears (<---- key word there) that they're trying to keep the war bonuses as the majority of the guild ones, outside of the Raid Boss event.

Flipcydesae
03-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Thanks Lys

Munseyspin
03-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Agree, triggering bosses is way, way too hard.

Stubby1113
03-28-2014, 01:48 PM
40 levels I can answer that one. You are battling 10 epic bosses from the past. 10 levels per boss. Levels for event are 1,3,6 & 10 per boss. Anyone that plays MW or CC knows how this event works. Health raises slight per level of each boss and drops back down at new boss.

NinjaHonu
03-28-2014, 02:08 PM
40 levels I can answer that one. You are battling 10 epic bosses from the past. 10 levels per boss. Levels for event are 1,3,6 & 10 per boss. Anyone that plays MW or CC knows how this event works. Health raises slight per level of each boss and drops back down at new boss.

Was spawning bosses terrible in MW and CC too? I've gone through my entire energy bar and can't spawn the second EB. This is beyond ridiculous.

Stubby1113
03-28-2014, 02:29 PM
First couple days were. I've spawned 3 with half an energy bar

Dogs Pizza
03-28-2014, 02:49 PM
the spawning rate for the bosses is my only complaint.

Lys
03-28-2014, 02:53 PM
the spawning rate for the bosses is my only complaint.

Yeah. I've just taken to finding the first victim on my rival's list that has something I want, and then I just dump as much stamina as is needed to get one to spawn. The item drops, well... it seems it becomes extremely low once you end up 1 item away from completing the stage.

The red Baron
03-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Spawning works better by attacking from battle list
lv 13 boss needs 3 gold for me as lv200

SF Shadow87
03-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Drop rate for 6/9 is disgraceful I've refilled my energy twice and still only have 6 item drops gree please adjust drop rate other then that I'm enjoying this CFQ��

Lys
03-28-2014, 03:51 PM
I've contacted Gree and asked them to reset my progress in this quest and refund the gems I've spent. I'll let you know what kind of response I get. I feel cheated. I hope that if you do as well, you will contact them as well.

Item drop quests had already been a much-heated area of discussion, and it seemed that GREE had finally accepted that they needed at least an 80% drop rate on the items, else the userbase would stop spending any gems. It's been a LONG time since they pulled this crap, and this and the Epic Boss trigger rate are my only issues thus far.

lopez6295
03-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Does anybody know the stats for the shadow cleaver weapon?? I already have the infinity sword, should i go for it?

Flipcydesae
03-28-2014, 04:29 PM
The stats for the Shadow Vale are 92 Att/300 Def with +3 Infantry Defense

SF Shadow87
03-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Does anybody know the stats for the shadow cleaver weapon?? I already have the infinity sword, should i go for it?

Shadow cleaver 180attack/180 defence

Flipcydesae
03-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Shadow cleaver 180attack/180 defence

Any bonus?

Flipcydesae
03-28-2014, 04:44 PM
2% Infantry Attack, Fllipcydesae.

Thank You. I posted the stats for the armor if you decide to go for it instead of trying for the refund.

SF Shadow87
03-28-2014, 04:46 PM
I'll finish it all except for the 100 boss part only ever get to 70-75 on a 7day event

The red Baron
03-28-2014, 04:57 PM
I killed 10/17 and the kill did not count, the kraken is up, full again !!!

Perfuzzie
03-28-2014, 06:31 PM
after 7 hours i was able to get only 14 bosses to appear , this is ridiculous GREE , went thru 20 stamina and a few hundred energy last hour and not a damn boss ... how the F am i suppose to kill 100 bosses if i cant get them to appear . whatever you changed with boss summoning , change it back where we would get the boss after attacking a player or raiding or killing a mob

Perfuzzie
03-28-2014, 06:42 PM
I actually am asking for my refund because of the armor quest. It's a scam in just the same way as the weapon quest. I would love a suit of armor like that, but it's just a nearly-impossible money pit. I'm really disappointed. Still waiting for a response on my request for a refund. I just want my $19.99 back or the 240 gems. I think that's a reasonable request, I'll keep after them until they honor it.

im sure a lot will do the same , including me if gree dont get their crap fixed

aephlux
03-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Gree whats up with summoning bosses? Why is it hard to trigger them? Fix it please!

jin.knightstemplers
03-28-2014, 10:52 PM
All I want is for Gree to fix the Epic Boss summon issue, it's way to hard to get the boss to summon, how you they expect us to try to finish 100 bosses if we can't even get it to summon !!

Lys
03-28-2014, 11:13 PM
All I want is for Gree to fix the Epic Boss summon issue, it's way to hard to get the boss to summon, how you they expect us to try to finish 100 bosses if we can't even get it to summon !!
Try deleting the app, and then reinstalling. Few folks have said that works on getting the boss to trigger a bit more frequently.

Munseyspin
03-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Try deleting the app, then NOT re-installing. Few folks have said this gets rid of all Gree frustrations.

The red Baron
03-29-2014, 02:31 AM
Still a lot of my kills does not count. This is once more a fully bugged quest.
Triggering bosses is hard but no a big issue.
The bosses are once more very hard for lv 200, may be impossible later. Actual on boss 19.

-H-
03-29-2014, 06:49 AM
Personally don't mind this quest....

My mini is struggling to load maps bu I'm guessing that's cause it's a old device.

Only complaint is the same as most others, finding it ridiculously hard to trigger the boss. Tried all the usual tricks to trigger faster. At this rate I won't be able to trigger 100 bosses let alone kill them lol

Lys
03-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Still a lot of my kills does not count. This is once more a fully bugged quest.
Triggering bosses is hard but no a big issue.
The bosses are once more very hard for lv 200, may be impossible later. Actual on boss 19.

ITEM DROPS.

The mob doesn't count. The item they drop is what ticks the counter over. It sucks, but that's how it is.

Gendur
03-29-2014, 11:04 AM
I hate the item quests!
Bosses are not triggered!

Raistlin-MN
03-29-2014, 01:01 PM
This issue with the bosses triggering is ridiculous. Absolutely no consistency and simply not enough regularity. I'm not going to complain too much, since I have 23 in just about 24 hours. It's not strength that's going to be the difference, it's going to be more luck than a lock box event needs.

Jerusalem
03-29-2014, 01:41 PM
This is certainly one of the worst conceived LTQs that Gree has put forth in a long while. Not worth the increasing annoyance.

Jnsolberg
03-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Another thing different about this Epic Boss is the amount of gold needed for the gold hits. It seems like all levels need 1000 gold per boss level for a gold hit. In the past, that's what the level 200s needed. Now, my level 60 player needs the same as my level 200. Last time the lower levels needed 150 per boss level for a gold hit. Where can a level 60 player get enough gold for 20 hits on a level 100 boss?
Maybe it doesn't matter anyway, because I can't summon bosses very quickly anyway.

BlueKingEll
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
This is for Bryzo HQ

E-I
03-30-2014, 02:53 PM
This is certainly one of the worst conceived LTQs that Gree has put forth in a long while. Not worth the increasing annoyance.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, now you can't even load your battle list to trigger bosses by raiding.

Mia Bone
03-30-2014, 02:55 PM
So this quest is already impossible to do.
Only way I have been able to trigger bosses is by attacking other players.
Now I do not even have that option as I keep getting an error message!
Gree please fix this!!!:mad::mad::

The red Baron
03-30-2014, 03:59 PM
GREE where is your support ? A lot of big claims and no response.

Boss cannot be summoned or with a very low rate
Very poor drop rate of items
Too strong bosses for high level players ( with 70 mil attack i have no chance even with a mountain of gems to get it)

And the same procedure as every year, you are not able to deal with summer time

Ivanna
03-30-2014, 04:36 PM
I will state my peace others might have better luck, I've been unable to spawn a boss to kill. I've been stuck for quite a while. I've hit players 16 times raiding and nothing. I've followed this silly quest used over 300 gems on "defend against the shadows 8/8" and still on 0/12... I've sent tickets with generic responses. Where is Gree support at when the quest they created is defective and poorly designed. Such a waste of a good game.