PDA

View Full Version : LMAO this event

HayeZeus
03-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Um, I have much better things to do then stare at my phone for an entire weekend, deploying massive amounts of troops every 3 minutes for a 30 minute war, to then have to rinse and repeat all weekend.

The amount of time it will take to play this event properly is nothing short of laughable.

Emmerich
03-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Yup, I'm out too. Good luck to those who stick it out.

Biffon69
03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Well done Gree, you really know how to please your customers

crazeejay
03-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Couldnt agree more

SPWD
03-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Same here,ridiculous and it's so easy to understand what you have to do,when a team beats you with no points I'm giving it a miss!

Mr llama
03-28-2014, 12:55 PM
They made the prizes to big to skip this event

Xeon
03-28-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm just using it to get rid of all the garbage units from my inventory so I don't have to scroll for 30 minutes to find a unit since Gree can't figure out how to sort the inventory. And yes, The rewards could be 50 million in stats, its not enough to make me sit on my phone for 3 days straight. What a Joke...

Hock Tuey
03-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Even if I was interested, I am unable to update the game in order to play this mess.

-HT-

mwfighter
03-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Boring event.
Using to cleanup inventory, just curious why I have like 20 units that have boosts that aren't part of my army, I know they're not my top 3000 so does that mean their boosts don't affect my stats?

ggoobx4
03-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Love that idea, good way to dump the junk troops.

Miss Soprano
03-28-2014, 01:47 PM
This event is $hit!

Alexindahouss94
03-28-2014, 01:54 PM
I think there should be mandatory breaks, like 3hrs on, 3hrs off fo example. I can't stay up for 3 days straight twice a month lol

_Mas_
03-28-2014, 01:56 PM
I think its a great event :)

Lasersharks
03-28-2014, 01:59 PM
I don't see how for 72hrs everyone is going to be deploying units every 5 minutes. This event could be fun if it was less than 72hrs long (i.e. 24hrs). No one will have a life if they try and continuously play this event.

cyranon
03-28-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't see the point once I get rid of all the crap units I have left. I'm certainly NOT going to get rid of my top 3000.

crazeejay
03-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Who's getting rid of crap units when they're buying new better unit to fight with? It's a joke!

Dirty Mind
03-28-2014, 02:29 PM
sitting and watching a war for 30 minutes is a blast. no CC to hit so nearly impossible for anyone but the very top teams to score any points on SUP.

fofito30
03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Totally agree with everybody, the event as a whole is a mistake, a total blunder by Gree.

reesiepuff
03-28-2014, 02:59 PM
This is effing retarded, i certainly wont be participating much

Ulrich von Bek
03-28-2014, 03:11 PM
What a load of dung!

Agent1200
03-28-2014, 03:20 PM
It's not fun, seems like work. Not even a good way to ditch the old units like Gree promised, as then you are wasting your time and your factions time. I'm another step closer to retirement, if I am forced to play this event just to keep up...

Big she'd
03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Just no pleasing some I suppose , the fact is if you don't want to play don't

mreilly
03-28-2014, 03:48 PM
Its rather comical that you didn't know this event was going to be very time consuming... anyone who looked at the event a month ago already knew this. I find so many are frustrated because they are unwilling to spend a few minutes to look at the event and understand how it works.

Personally i enjoy it but its too bad a lot of factions are so disorganized and cluster ****ed. Those with good team work will prevail and deserve the rewards.

qwertyguy
03-28-2014, 03:52 PM
I was excited about moving up in ranks in WD. I was doing extremely well too. Now I'm about to quit this game altogether. I don't have time for this #$%@. No sane person does.

I want to thank you Gree for forcing me to come to my senses. Although I don't think that was you intent, it may have worked. I don't see a way to continue WD without this event. And there is noway that I'm participating in this insanity.

Herr Otto
03-28-2014, 03:52 PM
even if i was interested, i am unable to update the game in order to play this mess.

-ht-

ditto!!!!!

SPWD
03-28-2014, 03:58 PM
I was excited about moving up in ranks in WD. I was doing extremely well too. Now I'm about to quit this game altogether. I don't have time for this #$%@. No sane person does.

I want to thank you Gree for forcing me to come to my senses. Although I don't think that was you intent, it may have worked. I don't see a way to continue WD without this event. And there is noway that I'm participating in this insanity.

Well said!

tayyib
03-28-2014, 03:59 PM
I was kind of excited but once it started I loled. WD is much better choice over this event.

Agent1200
03-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Way too time consuming frantically searching for the units you want to deploy before the timer runs out. Not my cup of tea. Glad I have better things to do with my time.

Alexindahouss94
03-28-2014, 04:04 PM
The match-ups have not been fair at all. There's always one team we go up against with over 100k on each node, kinda sucks throwing away good units for 0 points. At least with WD you can just hit smaller players and the command center to keep up, here you get absolutely nothing. Seems like it's almost time to retire from the game :(

Bobar
03-28-2014, 04:09 PM
guess the beta testers liked it cause they had millions of Units. and 5 minutes is just to short. didn´t it say 10 minutes?

-Full Assault battles are won by maintaining control of map control nodes (see the picture below). Each war will last half an hour, broken up into three short 10-minute battles. The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win.

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png.html)

Miss Soprano
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
This is not a game... It's a job for real! Where is the fun gree?

ju100
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Yep, enough is enough, this and the endless tapping for the fltqs...

Dilligaf13
03-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Even if I was interested, I am unable to update the game in order to play this mess.

-HT-
Same here Hock Tuey, I can't even play the thing so don't know if I'm going to waste my time or not.

pb23
03-28-2014, 05:05 PM
I am in agreement here... I play this game WAYYYYY more than the average Joe, and even for me it is completely obscene the amount of time you're expected to sink into this Full Assault nonsense...

On top of that, you're playing for ONE prize. REALLY?

its_MARTIN
03-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Its a great way to dump junk troops which was what it was intended for, but instead players are dumping millions into nodes and Gree made this event ridiculous in the way it is around the clock and requires you to repeat the process every 5 minutes....

Socks
03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
I see a ton of people who aren't doing this correctly. Sucks to be you.

dispatch_me
03-28-2014, 08:58 PM
I agree with most, this is more tedious than WD and in my opinion not really worth it. If you look at the end game unit that you will gain compared to the stats you will lose in deploying cash and valor units to get points, it's not worth it. Even with the modifier which does not count in Raid Boss events, you lose 20-100 mil in stats depending on how hard you play to gain maybe a 600k unit in the end. Not to mention all the cash that's going towards buying the units.

Mr llama
03-28-2014, 09:03 PM
I agree with most, this is more tedious than WD and in my opinion not really worth it. If you look at the end game unit that you will gain compared to the stats you will lose in deploying cash and valor units to get points, it's not worth it. Even with the modifier which does not count in Raid Boss events, you lose 20-100 mil in stats depending on how hard you play to gain maybe a 600k unit in the end. Not to mention all the cash that's going towards buying the units.event is time consuming and this is meant to spend up valor, but come in anywhere before top 900 and your getting millions of stat points not to mention bonuses. Final rewards for those are game changers

dispatch_me
03-28-2014, 09:07 PM
event is time consuming and this is meant to spend up valor, but come in anywhere before top 900 and your getting millions of stat points not to mention bonuses. Final rewards for those are game changers

The last I heard, these units are not collective and you only get the unit within the rank you place. Gaining a 2600/2800 unit x's 60 for winning won't get you millions in stat points.

Lord Green
03-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Unnecessarily time consuming c.rappy event

Lord Green
03-28-2014, 09:21 PM
I refuse to commit this much time to this d.amn game

Socks
03-28-2014, 09:30 PM
The last I heard, these units are not collective and you only get the unit within the rank you place. Gaining a 2600/2800 unit x's 60 for winning won't get you millions in stat points.

My mini, which has now gained 2 mil a/d would like to disagree.

dispatch_me
03-28-2014, 09:39 PM
My mini, which has now gained 2 mil a/d would like to disagree.

If those units are included in as your tops units I can see how that can be the case with a mini, but I'm sure what your main is losing to get those for the mini negates the gain. Guess it depends on if you're a glass half full or half empty kinda player :)

Big she'd
03-28-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm beginning to agree with everyone on here

Socks
03-28-2014, 09:45 PM
If those units are included in as your tops units I can see how that can be the case with a mini, but I'm sure what your main is losing to get those for the mini negates the gain. Guess it depends on if you're a glass half full or half empty kinda player :)

No, my main hasn't lost anything, actually. Gained about 60k actually.

HayeZeus
03-28-2014, 09:54 PM

Wow 60k lol. That's huge

Digger666
03-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Mostly agree here, I was complaining before the event started lol. It's crap, time consuming and just outright stupid.

Socks
03-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Wow 60k lol. That's huge

The point was that I haven't lost anything, and my mini has gained huge.

Of course, if I had more than 20 allies, maybe I'd gain more. But whatever, stud.

HayeZeus
03-28-2014, 11:02 PM
The point was that I haven't lost anything, and my mini has gained huge.

Of course, if I had more than 20 allies, maybe I'd gain more. But whatever, stud.

Whoa......20 allies and 60k bump? Did you go pro in MW? That's sweet you're awesome man

Kelly123
03-29-2014, 12:01 AM
I'm going to play anyways, when I can and feel like it. The whole complaining to Gree because the game sucks is like complaining to God that ur life sucks. I'm always looking for ways to get stronger. Most of u won't care about 25x units worth 1600/1000 a piece, but my stats went up. And that was finishing second. Am I going to spend all weekend playing? No, regular amounts of time. Do I understand that it's a way to dump old units that I don't use? Yes. Is it another way to spend gold? Absolutely.

shaman01
03-29-2014, 04:50 AM

lol 60k congrats...

fofito30
03-29-2014, 06:36 AM
Said it before and said it again; total mistake by Gree. Worst event ever!!! This is a game, not a job

SHANESTER
03-29-2014, 09:41 AM
originally it looked like it was supposed to be 3 10 minute battle. i think would have been a little more manageable. Scrambling for new deploys every 5 minutes is a little too much

Socks
03-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Whoa......20 allies and 60k bump? Did you go pro in MW? That's sweet you're awesome man

Your useless, pointless, condescending attitude is hilarious.

Some people go for high stats in a large pond. Some go for high stats in a small pond. Just because there are different ways to play doesn't mean one is wrong. I am the primary cash donator to our faction, donation $100 million/day. My strategy is to keep my ally count low so I can raid the hell out of everyone else.

Socks
03-29-2014, 11:26 AM
lol 60k congrats...
Reading comprehension, clearly not yours.

dilano
03-29-2014, 11:31 AM

This^^^

I am finding myself sacrificing main to build my mini, which I am fine with. But since end rewards aren't stacked it is only worth it if you rank for one of the 10%+ bonus units.

good gawd noooo
03-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Boring event.
Using to cleanup inventory, just curious why I have like 20 units that have boosts that aren't part of my army, I know they're not my top 3000 so does that mean their boosts don't affect my stats?

they don't have to be in your army for boost to work. DO NOT USE A BOOSTED UNIT EVER!!!! unless you don't want or need that boost. in which case just give it to me

good gawd noooo
03-29-2014, 11:43 AM

actually my mini went up 2 million in stats from those units.. but if your already in a top area no wont give ya much. and I think most are missing point this was supposed to be way of dumping low end units and cleaning up inventory. those spending a ton and deploying mass stat units will win .. but the point was dumping low end units.. find it funny how much some are spending... my faction rank has gone all over the chart as low as 47 late last nite and as high as 400 ish in the beginning and some of my members really as losing stats.. I personally don't care if we win the war as long as I can dump the crap units I have and the 1600 atk units for 2nd place are better then what I am throwing in. Play it the way it was intended might be more fun then like me you can sit back and laugh because someone used 100k in units and all you sent out was maybe 100 total points on that node and your inventory is cleaner and you now have better units you may use next time gree brings this out. to me its a win win. and YES YOU ONLY GET ONE PRISE THE ONE YOUR FACTION IS RANKED IN NOT THE LOWER ONES AS WELL. Maybe if more realized that they would stop spending in game cash to throw at this event. but either way I am happy with event.. but still think gree should offer a buy back incentive for low lvls troops.. they already charged us for them in in game cash or energy to complete events if they offered a token amount based on lvl I am sure many people would reduce inventory by 50%(those like me with thousands of troops not in use)

Jenny_H
03-29-2014, 02:16 PM
I am still surprised the 60 ground units make it into my army.

ardiamonds
03-29-2014, 02:26 PM
gree you have outdone yourself with this one! talking about shooting yourself in the foot....my mini cannot even deploy units, you think I will spend gold for this, roflmao thanks for the free weekend, maybe once a mth we can keep getting a free weekend!

Jaebee
03-29-2014, 06:10 PM

Well, we all see you're a team player...hope your faction takes note as you watch them try to win, while you sit back laughing and getting your 60k rise in stats, and your 2mil increase for your mini.

SGT DNG
03-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I think this event would be ok if the battles were 10 minutes like they said they would be. It needs more time to sort through units , deploy, and direct other members of your faction. The event definitely has a bunch of bugs to work through.

Robespierre
03-29-2014, 07:04 PM
I thought I would help out those that don't have the time to play this most recent event to address over-zealous faction members pushing hard for this unplanned weekend activity. Uneven participation in this event requires actual stat sacrifice to pull off a win, and there are some social contribution inequities that will cause some team problems, probably leading to less participation/burnout.

Paragraphs are less than the 450 chars. allowed in a GroupMe post.

=============

Hey [INSERT NAME HERE]—I just want to let you know where I am which this new event. I hate it. Too much time needed with too much scrolling, and too many little mini battles. I can't be glued to my phone like this for 30+ min at a stretch. We shouldn’t be expected to do an event just because Gree rolled out a new one.

I appreciate the effort that others have put in, but I neither expected anyone to do anything on my behalf, nor did I sign up for this kind of commitment. It is so unfair to heavy lifters to sacrifice actual stats to come out for a win, where the cash/gold would be better put into their own units and stats.

Neither the final reward, nor the ones in the interim will likely cause an increase, and those members of the faction that do absolutely nothing will have a net gain. That is unjust, and a major ground for dissatisfaction to the heavy participants. IMHO, Gree has a lot to work out, and this event shouldn’t be a game-changer for our team.

We should ride it out, and not chase this whale. Take some time and think about it, and if you need room for the group, you can use my slot for a more pro-Gree participant . . . if I’m going to gamble, I want an actual return, not some make-believe pixel bulls***.