PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault Why #1 isn't that great

What?
03-28-2014, 07:37 AM
Since the new cash units came out I've been buying air units like crazy. I also spent my saved valor on air units. Once I'm done buying air units my army will consist of 2960 air units and 40 other not air units. Since this full assault event you get one unit and no others, a 12% alliance attack is good, but a 26% or 20% boost in air attack is actually much better for me anyway. Not only will the increase in stats be better, but the faction costs would be a lot less. So have fun fighting and paying for that top spot, other factions will be trying to sneak into the 150 spot and if they go too far will stop fighting (and spending).

Waiting
03-28-2014, 07:43 AM
10 charact

Thief
03-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Until they provide a Ground or Sea or Infantry unit that is better than your Air units. Game is about Strategy (not just playing today)

I won't argue that the prize isn't worth a Bazillion Gold...most of the teams spend gold because its the rank they want not because its a shiney new digital toy. Remember you don't own anything in the game. Them shutting down Monster Quest in a week is proof of that.