PDA

View Full Version : Question to the board

Phillip99
03-27-2014, 10:58 PM
There are 4 boost bldgs that increase infantry, ground, air, sea power respectively. By what factor do they increase power? Same question for the infirmary? I know cement factory is 1%. And do you all think that it is worth buying and upgrading these, given that the upgrade time takes away from time that you can upgrade other bldgs? Thank you to all who post constructive answers.

pb23
03-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Yes they are worth it. Each level is worth a 2% boost to your Raw stats of that particular unit type. Max 20% boost.

PITA4PRES
03-27-2014, 11:26 PM
Those boost buildings will provide a 20% boost when fully upgraded. With the money you can save by upgrading your cement factory, I think it is worth it, especially if they start having more expensive LE buildings again as it will make them easier to afford. As for my infirmary that I had stopped upgrading due to all the indestructible units we were able to get. Now with better cash units available I may decide to upgrade it a little more especially now that I can do 2 upgrades at once.

2000y2k
03-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Don't forget the composites factory. That's the best building you can buy and upgrade. It is a gold building but it's worth every bar.