PDA

View Full Version : Gold v IPH

Digger666
03-27-2014, 10:20 PM
So now it looks like my gold is no longer as important as cash? People with high iPh can out spend a gold user when it comes to building your stats? Gree, what have you done. While it's awesome you can buy awesome cash and valour units, where does it leave a person who spends real $$? I thought the focus is on players who spend real $$ lol?

pb23
03-27-2014, 11:21 PM
Since you're a supposed heavy gold spender... you should have no problem quickly speed leveling your LE buildings to increase your IPH.

Problem solved.

Digger666
03-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Since you're a supposed heavy gold spender... you should have no problem quickly speed leveling your LE buildings to increase your IPH.

Problem solved.

Who said anything about being a heavy gold spender...and with current le buildings, are you serious?

stephen2013
03-28-2014, 12:12 AM
People get mad when Gree makes an event/change that caters to gold spenders. Now that they made an event to help out the free players, people are still getting mad. They seriously will never be pleased...

I deserve to get a little benefit from spending two years building up my IPH to where it is now (for free).

iamnasty
03-28-2014, 12:21 AM
People get mad when Gree makes an event/change that caters to gold spenders. Now that they made an event to help out the free players, people are still getting mad. They seriously will never be pleased...

I deserve to get a little benefit from spending two years building up my IPH to where it is now (for free).

Yep either way, there will always be whiners !!!............moo :D

Digger666
03-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Yeh I know, it's never ending lol, but seeing players go from 40mill one day to 200m the next is a bit overboard in my opinion. All I'm saying is where does this take the game. I've only been playing for around 6 months, paid to play in the top 25 arena for quite some time now so it's a bit frustrating. For me to "catch up" how many thousands of real dollars would it take? I know there's players that have been playing for a long time but what about the newer players, it's put us at a huge disadvantage.

amateur
03-28-2014, 12:45 AM
If you could mine gold, the ingame money would be more worth, and gold buyers would be money buyers..only way

iamnasty
03-28-2014, 12:54 AM
Yeh I know, it's never ending lol, but seeing players go from 40mill one day to 200m the next is a bit overboard in my opinion. All I'm saying is where does this take the game. I've only been playing for around 6 months, paid to play in the top 25 arena for quite some time now so it's a bit frustrating. For me to "catch up" how many thousands of real dollars would it take? I know there's players that have been playing for a long time but what about the newer players, it's put us at a huge disadvantage.

Yes, nice to look at BUT the cash units die off quite fast so will the indestructible valor unit in the full assault whereby the whining will start AGAIN, and probably end of the day, those with great boost will have the advantages !!!....moo :D

Thief
03-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Trust me if your a gold player in the long run you will be much better off. Its just a temporary shift to give those that had stopped buying gold a glimmer of hope and to buy today (hence a 40% off sale)

Just keep doing your thing and in a couple months you will find yourself on top.

Also i don't believe there is any Free players out there that jumped to 200M regardless of their IPH yet....but i could be wrong. (now there are gold players who have far exceeded that but thats because they had large Bonuses which is why their stats jumped so much. The killers are the heavy gold spenders with high IPH combo.

Lift Ticket
03-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Trust me if your a gold player in the long run you will be much better off.

Just keep doing your thing and in a couple months you will find yourself on top.

The killers are the heavy gold spenders with high IPH combo.

So True.....those who have been playing for a long while knew to build up IPH in the beginning as that was the key to get the better units. I remember a time when factions first started that IPH was a determing factor in recruitment to top factions and there were a lot of forum members who would be proud of what they accomplished with their economies. (Remember the IPH thread)

However with the stat inflation and boosts from WD events, mission quests and bosses, people didn't put much focus on IPH as they should of and now Gree has made it relevant again. Thank-You Gree, this was a much needed revamp!