PDA

View Full Version : Braking NEWS..new LTB is a mining building. it let us mine for real gold.+1 stackable

amateur
03-27-2014, 08:58 PM
?.....why not?

The_
03-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Don't know. You tell me.

amateur
03-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Becuse its a sweet ideaah

Kitty McPurr
03-27-2014, 11:04 PM
Call it "The Smelting Plant". Good idea. Too bad Gree doesn't listen to customers.

amateur
03-28-2014, 12:18 AM
"we buy gold store.."

CCC-syn
03-28-2014, 01:55 AM
only chance that would happen is if the building (and its upgrades) will cost gold - more gold than it will yield :D

Zippy69
03-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Sorry, but you really are Amateur & the pedant in me can't help myself...

Think you will find it's actually....

BREAKING NEWS

You've just stomped down hard with your foot & face planted the windscreen...

BENZO OG
03-28-2014, 02:39 AM
Gree, make a list... New respect weapons, new ltbs, love this idea for a mining building that pays out 1 block of gold, like bit coin or something

amateur
03-28-2014, 06:31 AM
Sorry, but you really are Amateur & the pedant in me can't help myself...

Think you will find it's actually....

BREAKING NEWS8

You've just stomped down hard with your foot & face planted the windscreen...

Zippy zippy zippy...tell me why this is not a good ide..doent tell me what my nickname is here, i know.

wawoftam
03-28-2014, 06:44 AM
Does it come with airbags?

Nighteg
03-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Gree usually take the good ideas and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.
The bad ideas on the other hand, this is where they thrive.
So i'll try some reverse psychology:
CJ, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT IMPLEMENT THIS IDEA!!!

murf
03-28-2014, 07:01 AM
In Amateurs defense, my kids play the Smurfs game and they have buildings which pay out Smurfberries, although at a ridiculously small amount (1 per week, when you can buy 2000 for $100) , you have to collect a ton of resources to build them, and you can buy those resources with cash. It doesn't sound like much, but I think they have 6-7 of these now, and if they start getting 7 free smurfberries /week, they start to feel like they are getting something.

They also get 4 smurfberries for leveling up, and other random places (similar to scratchers and open 10 events) they can win between 1-5 more smurfberries.

These are all tiny amounts, but it gives them a great feeling like they really won something of value....

Small cost and great customer satisfaction...seems like a no-brainer.

bravo 6 vk
03-28-2014, 07:38 AM
OMG are u kidding me? Please tell me how can u mine real gold out of mobile pixels.

On the other hand, i know what u mean and its a great idea.

amateur
03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Thank you :)

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-28-2014, 11:36 PM
love this idea for a mining building that pays out 1 block of gold, like bit coin or something

Yeah i want a bitcoin factory...:)

amateur
03-29-2014, 03:26 AM
Something like that.. what if you could mine around 15gold in 48 hour in one building..real expensive building..it would make our IPH more lucrative.

KemoKidd
03-29-2014, 06:49 AM
Of course everyone would want a building that produces gold but why would gree give away something that will hurt their profits? You have to think as if it was your business. If anything, a building that produces respect points would be more likely made than a gold building.

By the way, if you get mad when you get robbed now, imagine how you would feel if your gold building got hit!

amateur
03-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Why would that hurt gree and their profit.? You think ppl how spend real money on gold would spend less? If i spend 100dollars in gold each month, and could mine gold for 50dollar i would spend more gold, not less money.i have a max limit when it comes to this game...and i think ppl here agree with me.
And if you could rob them also, that would be a game changer..:)

kimberleyj
03-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Of course everyone would want a building that produces gold but why would gree give away something that will hurt their profits? You have to think as if it was your business. If anything, a building that produces respect points would be more likely made than a gold building.

By the way, if you get mad when you get robbed now, imagine how you would feel if your gold building got hit!

you need alot of gold to finsh events (people will still buy gold) if they give out more free gold the people that use to spend gold might start buying again and also it might encourage new players to spend gold.

Flapjacks
03-29-2014, 03:52 PM
?.....why not?

Braking news! Lol!

I think you meant to post in Car & Driver magazine.

Break vs brake; 2nd grade stuff. C'mon

amateur
03-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Braking news! Lol!

Thank you for pointing that out fir me.., i hope u forgive me flaperjacks

Swedevil
03-30-2014, 02:44 PM
The fact of the matter is that if they made a building that supplied gold, you'd have several outcomes from different alleies and that's what you have to consider. Would the good outway the bad.

1 - even if it took gold to buy these buildings and upgrade them, it would have to be at an amount that means almost NOTHING to them, otherwise, people will build that building up and in 3 months they wont need to buy gold because they'll be producing their own.

2 - new people would not be able to get this building so it wouldn't encourage new players to come in and buy. it would discourage because they would have to spend more money to play the same level then the others.

I can think of several more, but you get the idea. It's not something you really want to get in to. What if your country allowed people to buy their own mints and print thier own money? It doesn't make the economy better, it buries it!

amateur
03-30-2014, 03:27 PM
The fact of the matter is that if they made a building that supplied gold, you'd have several outcomes from different alleies and that's what you have to consider. Would the good outway the bad.

1 - even if it took gold to buy these buildings and upgrade them, it would have to be at an amount that means almost NOTHING to them, otherwise, people will build that building up and in 3 months they wont need to buy gold because they'll be producing their own.

2 - new people would not be able to get this building so it wouldn't encourage new players to come in and buy. it would discourage because they would have to spend more money to play the same level then the others.

I can think of several more, but you get the idea. It's not something you really want to get in to. What if your country allowed people to buy their own mints and print thier own money? It doesn't make the economy better, it buries it!

I tottaly not agree..sorry.
This would be a mining bulding with ex.the bulding GIPH is maby at most 1.5gold icome per hour..how could that change or do anything in the "economy"? Do you think gree loose alot of money on it?and how.. Or do you think its a good ide?
Please more info about GREEs business straty, and update on gold sale numbers.

Luv4UR Mom
03-30-2014, 04:21 PM
In Amateurs defense, my kids play the Smurfs game and they have buildings which pay out Smurfberries, although at a ridiculously small amount (1 per week, when you can buy 2000 for $100) , you have to collect a ton of resources to build them, and you can buy those resources with cash.

I would just like to point out that in the end..... A phone game is a phone game- When it comes to robbing, or language in-game, lots of people point out that we are playing Crime City; a game built around robbing, being a tough-guy, and mafia-like activity, yet in the end.....We're really not that much different from the Smurfs.

amateur
03-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Agree with you and smurf..

amateur
03-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Give us a new "spescial buildings" in game meny..a game changer building.

Max Power
03-31-2014, 07:43 AM
Of course everyone would want a building that produces gold but why would gree give away something that will hurt their profits?

Given that they did it with Tapjoy, I think there is a precedent set here. It's not like it would be a terribly meaningful amount. There is no reason from a business model standpoint that they couldn't or shouldn't do this.

From a technical standpoint, there might be though. They have never rewarded gold in game for anything other than a purchase or Tapjoy, so maybe there is a programming reason not to do it. Maybe it would open up vulnerabilities for hacking etc that we don't know about.

Braking news! Lol!

You know, this is an international forum, and the OP uses english as a second language, probably far better than you or I with our second languages, so maybe we can give the whole grammar police thing a little bit of a rest?

amateur
03-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Like your post max power. If GREE have Q about programing this type of building, they should have a buisness meeting and find it out.lol:)

therealbengie
03-31-2014, 02:01 PM

imagine if the government allowed you to build your own business and generate your own income rather than rely on state handouts!!! that would really bring the country to its knees!

amateur
04-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Give us some new cool buildings!!:-)

Swedevil
04-02-2014, 08:31 PM
imagine if the government allowed you to build your own business and generate your own income rather than rely on state handouts!!! that would really bring the country to its knees!

Build your own business and generate your own income...YES. that is exactly what you are doing in Crime City. However, if you go out of your games and paid attention to the real world, there is huge difference between generating your own income and MAKING/PRINTING your own income.

Lets have a little lesson here:
You own 10 gold bars. These gold bars are what determine what your true worth is. You make 10 pieces of paper that say "1 imaretard dollar". This would mean that it takes one gold bar to cover each bill you have printed. you pay someone with 1 of these bills and he duplicates it so he then has 2. He comes to your garage sale where you are selling everything because your wife left you for someone that had common economics sense. In this sell, he gives you 2 of your bills for some items. You now have 11 bills to be backed by only 10 gold bars. Your bills have now reduced in value from 1 gold bar equals 1 bill to 0.9 gold bars equals 1 bill. This means that the value of your bill has decreased by 10% because someone took it upon themselves to PRINT your bills. Lesson complete. Have a nice day!

KemoKidd
04-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Given that they did it with Tapjoy, I think there is a precedent set here. It's not like it would be a terribly meaningful amount. There is no reason from a business model standpoint that they couldn't or shouldn't do this.

With tapjoy I am sure they are getting paid from these advertisers or other apps are also promoting them from their game so they are saving for adverstising. So in essence it's not really free gold bc Gree is getting paid from someone for it!

Another game I play you can give your friends 1 gold bar a day and more for downloading and opening other apps. This keeps me from buying gold bc I just let this slowly pile up before spending it.

Max Power
04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
With tapjoy I am sure they are getting paid from these advertisers or other apps are also promoting them from their game so they are saving for adverstising. So in essence it's not really free gold bc Gree is getting paid from someone for it!

Another game I play you can give your friends 1 gold bar a day and more for downloading and opening other apps. This keeps me from buying gold bc I just let this slowly pile up before spending it.

Good point on paragraph 1. Same on paragraph 2, but those other games don't have Gree programming, thank god.