PDA

View Full Version : Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking

Hooligany
03-27-2014, 07:20 PM
As per topic, one of the most influential players in this game who constantly "catches" hackers or accusing people from hacking is the biggest hacker in this game.
So much of SUP who always accuses others of hacking and forever denies it happening in SUP despite repeatedly having their own and long serving players cheating.

13 DJBs with the all the other health regen units gives him a 100% health regen.
No please dont tell me it doesnt stack and behave like a fool.
And if the claim is that it doesnt stack, is it possible for all other players to hak additional units? R the units awarded by Gree accidentally by mistake?

Send a ticket to Gree? Done.
Hacker banned? Never.
But if the player is not from SUP? Yes, that may work. So is SUP a hackers united commitee? How do I apply? Instead of buying gold constantly, I will also like to join the dark side of SUP.

For players who do not know how such things can happen, I suggest you do not comment. I have been in T10 for long enough and no longer find it interesting up there with the 2 SUPs simply having all the dark secrets and unfair play to dominate the ground.

Whoever u may be replying, to simply close both your eyes and outright lie through your nosetrils, good luck to you. With integrity gone, there wouldnt be much left to debate.
Do what honourable leaders do, else stop accusing others when you are defending a biggest hacker within your team.

I rest my case and good luck to all who still wants to take on SUP.
There is a saying "when you cant beat them. join them". No wonder SUP is still dominating that even the game and events are designed to their advantage.

pb23
03-27-2014, 07:35 PM
As per topic, one of the most influential players in this game who constantly "catches" hackers or accusing people from hacking is the biggest hacker in this game.
So much of SUP who always accuses others of hacking and forever denies it happening in SUP despite repeatedly having their own and long serving players cheating.

13 DJBs with the all the other health regen units gives him a 100% health regen.
No please dont tell me it doesnt stack and behave like a fool.
And if the claim is that it doesnt stack, is it possible for all other players to hak additional units? R the units awarded by Gree accidentally by mistake?

Send a ticket to Gree? Done.
Hacker banned? Never.
But if the player is not from SUP? Yes, that may work. So is SUP a hackers united commitee? How do I apply? Instead of buying gold constantly, I will also like to join the dark side of SUP.

For players who do not know how such things can happen, I suggest you do not comment. I have been in T10 for long enough and no longer find it interesting up there with the 2 SUPs simply having all the dark secrets and unfair play to dominate the ground.

Whoever u may be replying, to simply close both your eyes and outright lie through your nosetrils, good luck to you. With integrity gone, there wouldnt be much left to debate.
Do what honourable leaders do, else stop accusing others when you are defending a biggest hacker within your team.

I rest my case and good luck to all who still wants to take on SUP.
There is a saying "when you cant beat them. join them". No wonder SUP is still dominating that even the game and events are designed to their advantage.

Cheers buddy!

Badvock
03-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Question? as part of the Bonus program, you can choose to have any unit you choose, if you spend enough. Is this correct? and is the bridge jumper a selectable one? I only post this to remove a possibility it ma be legit for him to have 13 in his inventory.

Hooligany
03-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Question? as part of the Bonus program, you can choose to have any unit you choose, if you spend enough. Is this correct? and is the bridge jumper a selectable one? I only post this to remove a possibility it ma be legit for him to have 13 in his inventory.

I can assure you that is not the case. :)
If you are having gold bonus for top tier for 12 other times, will you choose the bridge jumper? I will not for sure.

I just happened to saw another thread. apologies as I didnt know that someone else have posted a similar thread earlier, few days ago.
So they are claiming that it was put in by mistake it seems. lol

Agent1200
03-27-2014, 08:11 PM

I believe it reads something like, "and you can pick 1 major prize you missed during the cycle" which makes me think you can't get a reward you already earned, it must be something you missed. I'm not a member of that tier, or any tier though so maybe we can get some clarification from one of the idiots actually dumping that much real cash into this game. ;)

Mr. Artois
03-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Bit rich don't you think??

Maybe sups stance is if you can't beat them Join them :rolleyes:

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 08:34 PM
Bit rich don't you think??

Maybe sups stance is if you can't beat them Join them :rolleyes:

thats why i got out of the sups..i needed a indepenant faction that didnt treat me and others like north korea

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Solid question Badvock but I assure you there is no legitimate way to acquire more than 1 deadly bridge jumper. The ONLY way to have more than 1 is to hack them...PERIOD. Now contrary to SPEED UMP earlier grandstanding saying they dont stack, they do.....just goes to show the intelligence of the guy...He also goes on to say that GREE themselves know about said 13 DBJ's and the issue is resolved...dont think so... I literally just checked his inventory prior to coming here and they are still there. The MOD says if we suspect someone of cheating then submit a ticket to support...DONE ..... So if he is allowed to continue playing with or without them I say to all you that currently have more than 1, wear them proud and loud.... Just dont have a SUP/PUN tag, I will report you in a heartbeat....any other faction...your on your own
10-4 buddy i report all that are suspiciois..now wit my 200m stats i cam raid alot of them and i do ever chance i get and give it to my faction

Hooligany
03-27-2014, 08:52 PM
The sad fact of the matter is that life just isn't like a movie. The "good guys" don't always win, the "bad guys" don't always lose. Someone who "hacks" is cheating, and has poor personal ethical standards. People with poor ethics lie. Hackers are liars, its just a sad little fact of life. While we all have human urge to get someone who lies to come clean, admit what they've done, etc, the sad fact of the matter is that they won't. Most liars when caught in a lie try to lie their way out of it and only dig the hole they are in deeper. Movies appeal to us because of that moment in the plot when the "bad guy" comes clean and admits what they've been up to and we get to feel like all that frustration we had was justified. Liars simply don't give that satisfaction in the real world. To do so would destroy their fragile ego that drives their aberrant behavior in the first place.

All of that being said, how satisfying would it be to play a game entirely legitimately and beat a bunch of hackers / liars / etc????

Weak minded people lacking in character eventually "join them" if they can't beat them, in my opinion. There's been many who would prefer to "retire" or simply quit who I hold in much higher regard.

Exactly sir.. Totally concur that

Hooligany
03-27-2014, 08:55 PM
When this game is the only successful thing he can claim in his life, he has got to recruit the best hackers, biggest spenders to keep his virtual #1 flag high above the perch. Haven't you noticed the emotion and everyone else is wrong I am right remarks in all his post...or that COMPLETE nut job Genen....they seriously have squat else to be proud of....sad...soooo very sad

Very valid claims Mr Zeeboos.
When developers side and preotect and defend only certain group of players, thats what we get. Nothing much we can do.
To me now the game is for T3-4000 or more. T1 and 2 dont bother me anymore, as they are just like gods.
Untouchable... Not just in stats but every other things relating to this game.

pb23
03-27-2014, 10:12 PM
I can assure you that is not the case. :)
If you are having gold bonus for top tier for 12 other times, will you choose the bridge jumper? I will not for sure.

I just happened to saw another thread. apologies as I didnt know that someone else have posted a similar thread earlier, few days ago.
So they are claiming that it was put in by mistake it seems. lol

Funny how these "mistakes" that provide massive competitive advantages only find their way into SUP players bases.

Why can't I ever find these "mistakes" in my inventory and mysteriously Gree can't remove them because "it's complex" or "there is more to it than meets the eye"? I could do very well with 13 DBJs or 3 comp factories.

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Very interesting reading. I too have seen those 13 DBJs in his inventory. His health regen is off the charts so, yes, they absolutely do stack. Anyone who claims they are not is simply trying to misdirect attention or claim it isn't a big deal.

Guess what? It is a BIG deal if anyone has that sort of advantage especially if they are right at the top. You won't have to spend gold in WD or the boss events and just cruise through them. You will be able to put up points that others have to chase with REAL money. You will increase your stats every event and up the median that Gree uses to set the boss strength, energy requirements, etc of all other events - ever widening the chasm between the top and everyone else and making people spend more REAL money to complete the events.

There are two alternatives here. Both are unacceptable, but one is far more unacceptable than the other.

1. The guy is a hacker and has been caught out. Gree should ban him based on their TOS, promises to the community and previous banning of hackers. The SUP leadership should explain why they have been defending him so vigorously on here while they obviously have a big problem with hackers and portray themselves to be whiter than white.

2. Gree has given him the units. If that is the case then he isn't a hack and no one here can complain about him or SUP, fair enough. But Gree would have been found out giving top players a MASSIVELY unfair advantage that they know will mean more money for them - for reasons set out above. This is not just unethical, it may be far more serious for them. Let's just leave it there.

Now let me be clear that I am not saying it is one or the other. I make no accusations but cannot believe for a second it can be the second option. All I know is, it must be one of those two. Nothing else makes sense.

Only Gree can tell us what is going on here. And yes, Gree, I know you say these things need to be raised in tickets. But when we send tickets nothing ever happens!!! So we take to the forums because this is nonsense. This should not be allowed and if that's the way you allow the game to be played, we all have a right to know.

I will be waiting for an answer. I wonder if we will get one.

Hooligany
03-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Someone post screenshots of his inventory having them in it.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/850/ubjt.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nmubjtj)

Apollymi
03-28-2014, 02:42 AM
This is actually getting funny. I have yet to see proof of any of these accusations. I don't just mean this thread but any thread in the last 6 months. Though I am sure I haven't caught them all. Speaking of catching obviously u haven't either but being the optimist I am ( although this is bordering on being a Pollyanna ) use logic. If gree isn't banning them maybe it means they are legit. Or are u saying gree is going to let someone play with less gold especially a top player. They are called greedy in one sentence but now you say they are giving? Again. Logic . Hopefully that didn't confuse u. And the gentlemen mentioned above ( at least the ones I saw mentioned) are just that. Nice guys. so why don't we put the jealousy aside and switch the topic.

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 03:17 AM
....so why don't we put the jealousy aside and switch the topic

Say what? Who said anything about jealousy? If it is possible to have 13 DJBs - completely legitimately - there would be no story here, and only then would I agree with you people who complain are just jealous.

You're either missing the point completely or trying to deflect attention away from the issue. Which is it? Something is very wrong here and it affects everyone who plays this game. We all have a right to know what is going on and what will be done about it.

And the fact that you haven't seen any evidence doesn't mean there isn't any. But thanks for playing.

Apollymi
03-28-2014, 03:40 AM
Say what? Who said anything about jealousy? If it is possible to have 13 DJBs - completely legitimately - there would be no story here, and only then would I agree with you people who complain are just jealous.

You're either missing the point completely or trying to deflect attention away from the issue. Which is it? Something is very wrong here and it affects everyone who plays this game. We all have a right to know what is going on and what will be done about it.

And the fact that you haven't seen any evidence doesn't mean there isn't any. But thanks for playing.

Ok apparently people got confused with my previous post. In the last week I have seen many different accusations of people absolutely certain certain members are hacking.... And many were against sup and some were others. I have 2 issues with this. 1 no one has evidence of it 2 send it to gree who wants to see 25 different threads on the same thing. Jealousy? It is what it is. It's same in real life. Someone has something someone wants and they get jealous. Apparently it translates to stats. In a game.

Cj has said at least once that I have seen that no teams get favoritism or any other preferential treatment. . So I hoped everyone's sense of entitlement was appeasedwith that.

As for evidence if u r going to throw out accusations yes u need to show evidence before hanging someone.

As for changing the topic? Reread my thread the topic hasn't changed in at least 6 months so yeah absolutely it would be nice.

I am sorry if I missed anyone who responded .

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 03:55 AM
Cj has said at least once that I have seen that no teams get favoritism or any other preferential treatment. . So I hoped everyone's sense of entitlement was appeasedwith that.

That's exactly where the problem lies. It seems there is a difference between what is said and what is actually happening. So we are asking Gree to clear it up - but more statements from mods that all is fine won't be enough anymore.

The player in question is on many speed dials and the DBJs are there for all to see. The fact you can't see it is irrelevant and just because YOU don't see the evidence doesn't mean we should all forget about this and move along.

Bottom line, it should not be possible for anyone to have multiples of this unit. So why is it that this guy has 13 of them?

Speed ump
03-28-2014, 04:56 AM
Boy, you guys are living in a time warp. You're like the broken record player that keeps skipping over and over. Yes, we all see your jealousy.

Thief
03-28-2014, 05:01 AM
I'll make 2 counter points as i've been playing the game and been on the forums since the beginning.

#1 they don't stack (or i should say in thee past they didn't stack and i had seen it for myself when a second set of them hit and everyone that earned them didn't have their health regen increase) I know this because gree had to go ahead and reward a different "bridge Jumper" for those that already had the Bridge jumper so that they could get their boost.

Solid question Badvock but I assure you there is no legitimate way to acquire more than 1 deadly bridge jumper. The ONLY way to have more than 1 is to hack them...PERIOD. Now contrary to SPEED UMP earlier grandstanding saying they dont stack, they do.....just goes to show the intelligence of the guy...He also goes on to say that GREE themselves know about said 13 DBJ's and the issue is resolved...dont think so... I literally just checked his inventory prior to coming here and they are still there. The MOD says if we suspect someone of cheating then submit a ticket to support...DONE ..... So if he is allowed to continue playing with or without them I say to all you that currently have more than 1, wear them proud and loud.... Just dont have a SUP/PUN tag, I will report you in a heartbeat....any other faction...your on your own

As stated above there is definately people out there who have more than 1 legitamately.....now that number happens to end at 2 but i thought i should point that it is possible to have more than one WITHOUT hacking.

Finally i can tell you that a PUN/Sup Player (one that has been at the top since the first WD event and obtained every health Regen bonus that has ever been offered in the game) i believe can't have higher than an 84 percent health Regen legitamately.

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 05:21 AM
Boy, you guys are living in a time warp. You're like the broken record player that keeps skipping over and over. Yes, we all see your jealousy.

An attempt at misdirection from SUP, once again. So, no surprize there.

This isn't about "jealousy". I grant you, who wouldn't want 13 DBJs if they give a massive advantage? But that's not the point.

It should not technically be possible to have 13 of those babies in your inventory, yet they are there for all to see. Don't believe me? This guy is in your faction so you have easy access. Go have a look.

And if it is possible, the rest of us will want to know how that was done. Why do you think this is an unfair ask?

Genen
03-28-2014, 05:30 AM
Lemonade what on the heck are you talking about? What is the sup team did you playfor ? I was with sup from the get go and know for sure you was not in top sup teams and I even do not know who you are. Are you another ferry tail teller? Name names and give examples of your alleged mistreatment

Apollymi
03-28-2014, 05:33 AM
An attempt at misdirection from SUP, once again. So, no surprize there.

This isn't about "jealousy". I grant you, who wouldn't want 13 DBJs if they give a massive advantage? But that's not the point.

It should not technically be possible to have 13 of those babies in your inventory, yet they are there for all to see. Don't believe me? This guy is in your faction so you have easy access. Go have a look.

And if it is possible, the rest of us will want to know how that was done. Why do you think this is an unfair ask?

Lol.... Once again employing the apparently hated logic...how would u expect him to look. I have yet to see a name . Granted one post to the other did drone on some so I may have missed something. Or is this no name , no evidence aside from what absolutely no one can produce though obviously we should simply take ur word for it I assume? Perhaps we can all throw out baseless accusations and make people answer for it.

Genen
03-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Why are you trying speak logically to ill tempered delusional penguins?
They are just bunch of losers who cannot beat sup on the battle field and have to come up with the same crap over and over again. Like one of their fellow travelers like to say: you been harrased go to lawyer, you see hacking report to GREE. So let them chirp and whine like sour losers always do.

03-28-2014, 05:39 AM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/850/ubjt.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nmubjtj)
Concedering any one can change thier name that proves nothing. Plus not much u say means anything when it comes from jealousy if it was legit high member in s1 you wouldn't have waited till he changed his name to take ss. Plus I seen quite a few warriors change thier name to pun before the start of last war

Johnny Jackass
03-28-2014, 05:48 AM
Concedering any one can change thier name that proves nothing. Plus not much u say means anything when it comes from jealousy if it was legit high member in s1 you wouldn't have waited till he changed his name to take ss. Plus I seen quite a few warriors change thier name to pun before the start of last war

It proves that there is a player with 13 DBJ`s and that Gree has done nothing about it and i really doubt it comes out of jealousy.....

One man army
03-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Since gree is getting the most money from sup they don't care if they hack the game. That's why they will always be at the top. In wd my friend faced sup 1 and in the first 2 minutes sup scores 150k points. That is impossible in my eyes, but gree fails to notice it meaning that they are telling them to keep at it

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 05:59 AM
...how would u expect him to look. I have yet to see a name . Granted one post to the other did drone on some so I may have missed something.

He was named. In the thread that mysteriously vanished, without an explanation - like all other similar threads before it. So you are right, you probably just missed it.

The reason I won't name him here is because it would breach the TOS and it would probably just cause this thread to disappear too, if I do. You may say that's a convenient excuse. I say it is very INconvenient on this occasion.

What matters is whether the SUP guys on here know who he is. They do. Just ask them. But don't expect a response, they are all too busy trying to turning this into yet another OSW/SUP slanging match to divert attention from the real issue. Not that their efforts will distract anyone with half a brain.

Genen
03-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Lol. Yes everybody knows that sup1 got special boost from GREE that multiplies their points 10 times. So buddy you are right they just scored 15k but with special bonus it came as 150k. How I know this? I read it in fortune cookie

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 06:17 AM
In wd my friend faced sup 1 and in the first 2 minutes sup scores 150k points. That is impossible in my eyes....

Not impossible. If you have enough on iPad Air and lots of gold it can be done. Those things allow you to go through gold faster than even an unintended tap on the special LE unit splash screen....

fofito30
03-28-2014, 06:17 AM
Quite simply this is becoming more and more like one big messy divorce trial where husband and wife trade accusations back and forth, usually because some jealous obscure third parties, behind the curtains, think they will get a certain benefit or gain.
There been several threads and post by Gree employees stating there is no favoritism, yet we still get "players" complain and submit "evidence" that they claim they got the proof needed to uncover the conspiracy theory. To them, If that's the best you got then, my 2 cents are to start looking for another smoking gun.
In my year and change on forums and playing the game am yet to see the balance tipped in favor only for one faction. Will agree that those players running in top factions been "benefitted" greatly by precisely that, playing at the top level and not because Gree has benefitted a particular faction or group of players.
In the end I will allow myself to use a common expression that may summarize the finger pointing by several so called players " hatters are going to hate" no matter what you do or who you are, it's in human nature to envy and hate what others have accomplished, to try to find some sad excuse for their own failures blaming others because they wealthy or nouveau rich or that spend too much time or that they only won pixel trophies. All those reactions that I have recollected over the several threads and post that have risen since last weekend only tells me something: there is a group of people that due to their lack of performance then need to put the blame on something else except on themselves.
Finally, it seems some "players", to disguise their lack of performance and/or envy towards others, seem to come to forums to try and manipulate public opinion using the propaganda style based on the principle "if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth".
It's a game, as simple as that.

Zineye12
03-28-2014, 06:25 AM
Normal SUP BS resumed. Can someone in SUP1 please check this guys inventory and confirm or deny the allegation.

This is a fill in the words game for Speed Ump and Genen

In Dinsey there is a famous character called ...... Mouse -the male one.

At McDonalds you get a Big .... Clue: A double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef mingled with special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles.

Add the 2 names together, consult your faction sheet, think, wow he is in out faction. Check his inventory and confirm or deny the allegation.

Its simple but you mororns have to turn this into a the birds did this, everyone is jealous about that.

You are top of the tree and no one cares, just answer the question and take some responsibility for your faction members before calling out others.

Speed ump
03-28-2014, 06:33 AM
We spend the most so they let us hack? I thought we got free gold. Your stories change with every post, so hard to keep up with the latest. It's one or the other. Make up your mind. Now I assume you're going to explain how it can be both,lol. Their, you are indeed correct, despite the what the mental giants here have said, the units do not stack. Just like you guys buddy ic stuff here, the one with multiple boosts that actually do stack, gree has determined to be legit in some way. I've moved on, the verdict is in. Look guys, I know what you're trying to do, you want me to give you all my knowledge and secrets so you can use them yourself. Like I said to poor little Zeebos, learn it the way I did. It's not my job to teach this game to you, and you are obviously very slow learners. I made an offer to come help and resolve the lack of experience, leadership, and organization for you. I felt that was very generous. Somewhere along the way I think you have confused the meanings of the words fact and fiction. Reality and fantasy. By the way, people who are jealous are in the biggest denial that they are. Obviously several others in the forums have noticed, and made mention of it. Again, I'm no professional, but it think you would find that you can't resolve your many issues, until you first are willing to admit to them. That's the first step in the healing process. Somewhere further down the line is apologizing to all those you've hurt by your actions. I'm patient, I can wait a while longer for my apology.

Speed ump
03-28-2014, 06:37 AM
Fofito, I think you have found a better word for it than the one I was using. I said jealousy, and yes, very closely related. Envy. Bingo.

ChangeMW
03-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Quite simply this is becoming more and more like one big messy divorce trial where husband and wife trade accusations back and forth, usually because some jealous obscure third parties, behind the curtains, think they will get a certain benefit or gain.

What? What are you talking about? This isn't about hate, or jealousy, or who pays Gree more money, or who came out on top in the WD, or who has the better pixels, or anything like that for that matter. It has got NOTHING to do with the never-ending, petty and pathetic slanging matches between the top factions. It has nothing to do with any faction, period. I could not care less who wins these pointless wars.

What I do care about is that this guy has 13 DBJs. That should not be possible. So people send tickets to Gree. Only Gree has not done anything about it and Mr 13 DBJs is happily playing on. Hmmmmm..... So what to do then? Forget about it or continue to ask for an explanation?

Anyone who plays this game has a right to know and has a right to ask Gree to clear it up. There may be a very simple explanation and I would be happy to hear it - but just a "there is nothing to see here" won't cut it for me. Those DBJs are in his inventory.

I am sure you and some of the other posters here would like us to take your word for it, keep quiet and go away. It does make me wonder.... why are so many here trying to discredit the ones who brought all of this to our attention?

Genen
03-28-2014, 06:44 AM
We spend the most so they let us hack? I thought we got free gold. Your stories change with every post, so hard to keep up with the latest. It's one or the other. Make up your mind. Now I assume you're going to explain how it can be both,lol. Their, you are indeed correct, despite the what the mental giants here have said, the units do not stack. Just like you guys buddy ic stuff here, the one with multiple boosts that actually do stack, gree has determined to be legit in some way. I've moved on, the verdict is in. Look guys, I know what you're trying to do, you want me to give you all my knowledge and secrets so you can use them yourself. Like I said to poor little Zeebos, learn it the way I did. It's not my job to teach this game to you, and you are obviously very slow learners. I made an offer to come help and resolve the lack of experience, leadership, and organization for you. I felt that was very generous. Somewhere along the way I think you have confused the meanings of the words fact and fiction. Reality and fantasy. By the way, people who are jealous are in the biggest denial that they are. Obviously several others in the forums have noticed, and made mention of it. Again, I'm no professional, but it think you would find that you can't resolve your many issues, until you first are willing to admit to them. That's the first step in the healing process. Somewhere further down the line is apologizing to all those you've hurt by your actions. I'm patient, I can wait a while longer for my apology.
Well it will never happen lol. No way member of flock in good standing will apologize to sup player. It will be considered as a betrayal and Joe will kick this poor sole out from the commune. The penguins recruitment committee even came up with a questionnaire for potential recruits and they ask them something like: DO you have friends in SUP? Do you hate SUP? etc. And if you are not big enough hater you will not make a cut. So this is why we see so many of them coming here and foaming out of their mouths to prove their loyalties to Papa Duck.
But if they wanna start healing process they can do baby steps, I can suggest Joe would apologize to Ferr for booting him from faction that he built and for better or worth kept in second place and also relatively clean.

Apollymi
03-28-2014, 06:55 AM
Why are you trying speak logically to ill tempered delusional penguins?
They are just bunch of losers who cannot beat sup on the battle field and have to come up with the same crap over and over again. Like one of their fellow travelers like to say: you been harrased go to lawyer, you see hacking report to GREE. So let them chirp and whine like sour losers always do.

*sigh* I know ur right but I had to try.

Genen
03-28-2014, 07:01 AM
What? What are you talking about? This isn't about hate, or jealousy, or who pays Gree more money, or who came out on top in the WD, or who has the better pixels, or anything like that for that matter. It has got NOTHING to do with the never-ending, petty and pathetic slanging matches between the top factions. It has nothing to do with any faction, period. I could not care less who wins these pointless wars.

What I do care about is that this guy has 13 DBJs. That should not be possible. So people send tickets to Gree. Only Gree has not done anything about it and Mr 13 DBJs is happily playing on. Hmmmmm..... So what to do then? Forget about it or continue to ask for an explanation?

Anyone who plays this game has a right to know and has a right to ask Gree to clear it up. There may be a very simple explanation and I would be happy to hear it - but just a "there is nothing to see here" won't cut it for me. Those DBJs are in his inventory.

I am sure you and some of the other posters here would like us to take your word for it, keep quiet and go away. It does make me wonder.... why are so many here trying to discredit the ones who brought all of this to our attention?
Why do you equivocate? How many threads have been started by sup players? 99% are started by penguins or their agents just for purpose of slander. They get banned and in 5 minutes they create new accounts and post the same idiocy again. It got to the point that one of their most notorious buffoons used 3 of his accounts couple days ago pretending he is discussing issues with 3 different people while he was just talking to himself.
Regarding matter of the player that you all so eager to demonize. I know who he is and I do not need to hide who I am. I am one of the officers in sup2 who in the need to know loop. This guy that subject of this useless thread did for this game more than we all combine and save you all so much money reporting hacking and software deficiencies that you idiots even can imagine. Actually he deserves big thank you from every honest member of MW community.

Zineye12
03-28-2014, 07:19 AM
Why do you equivocate? How many threads have been started by sup players? 99% are started by penguins or their agents just for purpose of slander. They get banned and in 5 minutes they create new accounts and post the same idiocy again. It got to the point that one of their most notorious buffoons used 3 of his accounts couple days ago pretending he is discussing issues with 3 different people while he was just talking to himself.
Regarding matter of the player that you all so eager to demonize. I know who he is and I do not need to hide who I am. I am one of the officers in sup2 who in the need to know loop. This guy that subject of this useless thread did for this game more than we all combine and save you all so much money reporting hacking and software deficiencies that you idiots even can imagine. Actually he deserves big thank you from every honest member of MW community.

Why has he got 13DBJS then? Just answer the question and stop blabbing. It is simple.

This is not a slanging match, it is a simple question that requires a simple answer.

What?
03-28-2014, 07:46 AM

Fake! I see your fingers, but there is nothing in your hands. How did you take the picture?!?! Debunked

Genen
03-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Why has he got 13DBJS then? Just answer the question and stop blabbing. It is simple.

This is not a slanging match, it is a simple question that requires a simple answer.
Do I know you? What is your team? Not a single player from any team owes any explanation to a anybody else in this forum. GREE established certain procedures in this game to address these issues. So you can bloviate as much as you want, but it will not change anything.
If the guy who you are all so worked out about desires he will chime in. If Gree wants to respond to you it their choice.

Lord Green
03-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Do I know you? What is your team? Not a single player from any team owes any explanation to a anybody else in this forum.

Lol.
This only reminds me of Bobby Hill. "Thats MY purse! I don't know you!!"

Apollymi
03-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Are you saying Gree gave him these units in return for services provided, or something like that? Or are you saying because he did "so much for all of us" we should let him be and look the other way out of thanks?

I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make, so please clarify if you would?

By the way, I am curious to know what exactly has he done that I should be so thankful of? Should I just accept your word for it, in the same way as you and yours here accept the original poster's word that your man has 13 of those units? Oh wait, that's right, you don't.... So why should I or anyone else?

It was said in plain English and very understandable. The player everyone loves to defame has reported people he finds hacking.
Why? For absolutely no reward aside from knowing he did what was right. Perhaps that was more understandable?

Genen- you may want to use smaller words.
;)

fofito30
03-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks. That really helped me to be clear - using small words that even I can follow - that he was NOT rewarded by Gree.

Tell me, how do you know this? Are you his spokesman? Are you him? I'd like to know, because you could win a maximum 2 of these legitimately. So the implication of what you just said is that he somehow put the additional 11 units there himself. Yes?

Or is there another way to get 13 DBJs? If there is, please explain in even smaller words because you are already testing the boundaries of my cerebral capabilities.

Just to be clear, are you his ex wife? Some frustrated D.A. in a pointless crusade to gain voters support? Or maybe an expert "smoke and mirrors" propaganda guy trying to divert the public attention from what is important - that being that OSW lost and continues to lose and continues to blame everybody else for their failures but themselves.
Why not do the smart thing and stop posting here and sent tickets to Gree and follow said tickets to the end.

fofito30
03-28-2014, 09:40 AM
The only smoke and mirrors come from you and some of the other guys here who for some reaosn continue to make it into a SUP / OSW thing. What does OSW have to do with any of this?

Perception is key in everything, wouldn't you agree?, your actions seems that of a righteous prosecutor with an iron hand trying to pull a confession out of someone, when in fact said prosecutors is not allowed into his masters chambers to discuss what really is happening. Don't lend yourself into said game of propagandistic nature and instead, should you really be interested in finding the truth and sleeping better at night, either send Gree tickets upon tickets asking for a review or just erase the game enjoy your real life lawyering

pb23
03-28-2014, 09:41 AM
The only smoke and mirrors come from you and some of the other guys here who for some reaosn continue to make it into a SUP / OSW thing. What does OSW have to do with any of this?

They have nothing to do with it. ChangeMW... I completely see your points. It is a very logical question that begs an answer. Unfortunately, you're currently arguing with multiple members of a faction in collusion with a corrupt company, and other members of their feeder factions. Obviously there are some biased responses from those benefitting from a certain company consistently looking the other way.

The proof is out there already. Nothing should surprise you as far as special benefits go. The majority of the game is driven by those trying to join or compete with top factions. All of those scenarios create increased revenue. This is a machine, and the problems will not be addressed.

CJ54
03-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Hacking accusations, drama, repeat forum trolls making new accounts? Check. Thread closed? Check.

Seriously guys, you need to take it to support. Not the forums, support. We will continue to enforce this and if you can't follow the rules your account will be banned from the forums.

EDIT: Also, guys, even in the worst case, those units don't even stack.