PDA

View Full Version : Fastbreak 401 last battle Needs you!!!!!!!!! spots filling fast 37-60 so far

Johnnyfalcone
03-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Are you beyond active on cc? do you want to join a syndicate where everyone has a say in the control of events and battles? Fastbreak is your home i personally listen to all members an i am the leader YOU HAVE A SAY. We have a total of 95!!! Bonuses all are maxed but four and there isn't much left to finish them off. Can you communicate through GROUP ME? Manage 4x iph daily donation? Handle 8-10k battle points? And consistently work together on syndicate events? here is your code 397-967-047

P.s. if i missed any questions u might have please send me PM otherwise welcome to your new home

Johnnyfalcone
03-27-2014, 08:15 PM
don't miss out on a syndicate that's serious but fun at the same time we have gold spenders but is not required worried about your stats shoot me a message worst we can say is not at this time

sevish
03-29-2014, 07:01 AM
dont miss out on a syndicate that jumps on others recruiting post with false information. dont miss out on a syndicate trying to undermind other syns buy doing so. that not being fun its being deceptive. my opinion is when someone takes over other peoples recruiting posts its class less, and underhanded. so if thats the type of syndicate member you are join them, if not i know theres hundreds of better synds out there to choose from.