PDA

View Full Version : why no rewards for armenia yet?

whitepath23
03-27-2014, 04:48 PM
How can factions plan for war....not knowing this info. You want us to be ready to go and spend money. Well tell us where we are going so we can start making goals and plans...instead of dropping and event on us that everyone really wants the prize.....and a majority of a team cant compete for the prize. With no knowledge of the last FLTQ...unit building requirements.....levels 4,5,6 1/3 of my entire team was unable to do a kill. Levels 5 and 6 required 2/3s of entire energy for event. The folks that needed.unit llps....brought a plastic knife to a gun fight. Please help us plan and spend more the fly

The fly fisher

Mr. Artois
03-27-2014, 05:19 PM
They seem to be side stepping the issue for some reason.

Thorm V2
03-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Please provide Armenian reward info.

You run a war every 3 weeks. Please provide the needed information.

HPF
03-27-2014, 11:06 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87388-Armenian-BLTQ

HPF
03-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Armenian BLTQ rewards

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87388-Armenian-BLTQ

Thorm V2
03-28-2014, 03:51 AM
We are looking for WD rewards, not for build up events.

Thief
03-28-2014, 04:44 AM
Most likely they have pulled the rewards to make adjustments that account for the massive inflation in game.

However i fail to see how knowing the rewards allows you to plan for the event? Get as many members as you can in your faction that are team players and as soon as the event goes live then you can determine your goals and strategies.

We dont knwo what Streak Rewards are until the event and yet dozens of teams seem to be able to accomplish that.

Don't get my wrong i like to know as well but just give it time. They are probably holding back until after this weekends event.

whitepath23
03-28-2014, 07:10 AM
Thief,

Knowing the rewards allows members to plan thegold they want to spend in world domination compared to another event. Lets say they raid boss prize was 5% alliance attack and the top 400 prize in world domination 2 days later was 7% defense.....our team at respect all fear none has to mange what gold spend is with in our team and target what we shoot for. We are not a deep pocket faction. We are made up of kids, familys, vets, disabled vets that must plan every single thing we do. So we look at the rewards and tryto find target landing spot for us to land and we set that as a goal. Last war our faction set top 500 as a goal andwe finished top 348. So what we do thief is just a different way thar small factions have to work. And if you want to come help on raid boss 100s we would love to have you...we have never been able to finish... we get to them but lack the firepower...25/27 last time ...thanks for understanding...