PDA

View Full Version : Next +1 Bldg Upgrade should be individual

Systematrix
03-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Firstly, this is not a complaint thread at all. Congrats to all who got the unit, sincerely!!! And thank you to Gree for listening to the players through your poll and offering the most desired prize!

If they ever offer this unit again, I truly hope they do, they should make it an individual event. My faction made a valiant effort but we came up short. We did the math and knew we couldn't make it. We even had a couple other factions coming in and out to help but it was inevitable. Therefore I spent 0 gold.

If this was an individual event I would've spent 2 or 3 vaults to get this prize so there's $300 missed by Gree.

Working with the faction is one of the most fun aspects of this game, but I'd rather rely only on myself to get the really important units.

SevenO9
03-27-2014, 02:18 PM
You might want to check the word Oxymoron on wikipedia. One can either be a team player or not.

My faction got the price, as everyone else I did my share, spending much less then the amount you were willing to pay.

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 03:48 PM
Firstly, this is not a complaint thread at all. Congrats to all who got the unit, sincerely!!! And thank you to Gree for listening to the players through your poll and offering the most desired prize!

If they ever offer this unit again, I truly hope they do, they should make it an individual event. My faction made a valiant effort but we came up short. We did the math and knew we couldn't make it. We even had a couple other factions coming in and out to help but it was inevitable. Therefore I spent 0 gold.

If this was an individual event I would've spent 2 or 3 vaults to get this prize so there's $300 missed by Gree.

Working with the faction is one of the most fun aspects of this game, but I'd rather rely only on myself to get the really important units. im glad im not in a faction with u..i rely on my teamamtes to get all the untis..and if they have another i wont need it..+2 is all i need now no point for another bc there is only so much u can upgrade and most mine are 10 anyways except the unit builds which are on the way now

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 03:49 PM
You might want to check the word Oxymoron on wikipedia. One can either be a team player or not.

My faction got the price, as everyone else I did my share, spending much less then the amount you were willing to pay.
100% agree..if his team would have good teamwork 300 gold per player with 60 gets the unit..no one costs go out the roof bc of players like him

MagicMark
03-27-2014, 05:00 PM
A little narcissistic are we?.........Oh and an idiot as well

If they ever offer this unit again, I truly hope they do, they should make it an individual event. My faction made a valiant effort but we came up short. We did the math and knew we couldn't make it. We even had a couple other factions coming in and out to help but it was inevitable. Therefore I spent no gold

Working with the faction is one of the most fun aspects of this game, but I'd rather rely only on myself to get the really important units.

2000y2k
03-27-2014, 05:01 PM
100% agree..if his team would have good teamwork 300 gold per player with 60 gets the unit..no one costs go out the roof bc of players like him

Or if he was willing to spend $200-$300 on the unit he could have joined one of the multiple factions asking for players to join and use 1k to 1.5k gold. Could have got the unit for much less in some factions.

Doubt Gree will offer this unit again anytime soon. The players/factions that wanted the unit have it and the value of having more than one of these bonuses drops significantly.

Systematrix
03-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Wow, didn't expect this much flaming. I put in more kills in the faction than anyone else. I'm a complete team player, and I'm loyal to my faction, been there since before the first war. I'm not jumping around to win units. And when I can't force faction members to spend gold (we're not like that) then I miss out on the event prize. I have a blast with my faction and will never leave.

In conclusion, did our faction deserve the unit? No. This is why I was suggesting that it be an individual event.

Some people are so quick to attack anything that is said in these forums. Chill out keyboard thugs, lol. =)

Main ASSASSIN
03-27-2014, 06:18 PM
The faction I'm with got it, great teamwork. Shout out to all the Kellhounds! I took down 50+ Lvl 5...couldn't do Lvl 6 due to building not upgraded. But I pushed hard on Lvl 5. Give and take. Where some members fall short others step up, and vice versa. Sorry you didn't get it, but there was no reason not to if your faction is entirely active, not just partially. Good luck next time!

LittleChief
03-27-2014, 06:48 PM
I am in a faction that could not get it. I was willing to spend gold (not 2-3 vaults) and was able to hook up with a group who needed help to get over the top. I got the unit, and am now back with my faction which is top 500.

Huge shoutout to Old Skool Gamers for letting me come in and help and share the reward. They are a good group.

Sparkle
03-27-2014, 08:34 PM
I am in a faction that could not get it. I was willing to spend gold (not 2-3 vaults) and was able to hook up with a group who needed help to get over the top. I got the unit, and am now back with my faction which is top 500.

The faction that I am in worked very hard and fell short. We have a fantastic leader who worked hard to find helpers but that didn't happen, either. When we clearly had insufficient time to finish as a team, I went ahead and tried to go be the help elsewhere. I offered more gold than I could afford but nothing was enough to get a blink. Only the obscenely wealthy were acceptable. The event was extremely disappointing. It was way too much work and cost to be fun. To get offers of gold ignored and walk away with nothing was just one more kick in the trousers. I think that it would only be fair to offer the unit again soon as part of an individual event of a magnitude suitable for ordinary humans.

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 08:39 PM
The faction that I am in worked very hard and fell short. We have a fantastic leader who worked hard to find helpers but that didn't happen, either. When we clearly had insufficient time to finish as a team, I went ahead and tried to go be the help elsewhere. I offered more gold than I could afford but nothing was enough to get a blink. Only the obscenely wealthy were acceptable. The event was extremely disappointing. It was way too much work and cost to be fun. To get offers of gold ignored and walk away with nothing was just one more kick in the trousers. I think that it would only be fair to offer the unit again soon as part of an individual event of a magnitude suitable for ordinary humans.

i hope they do make one just for u and its a 15 to 20 vault ltq to get the unt..i will congrats u on getting it for a few 1000$ bucks

Systematrix
03-27-2014, 10:19 PM
I predict we'll see it again in another form of event, Sparkle, or another unit with a bonus of this caliber (Energy Regen, hint hint) I have no doubt this was a money maker for Gree.

good gawd noooo
03-27-2014, 11:14 PM
My faction completed the event with barely and hour and half left. it took great effort from the entire team due to building requirements not everyone could help on every level. If your faction didnt get it i would have to say it is because your faction didnt want it bad enough. AS for makign it individual goal that may or may not happen but for a reward such as this you can expect it to be as expensive for an individual as it was for faction. This is not a common reward therefore it will not have easy win. Gree gave us what we asked for and we had to prove we wanted it to get it. SOme on my team spent a vault or two others spent a lil less. But it boils down to if you want rewards like this you need a team were everyone will work towards it . CAnt have members taking a nap or a day off when its their turn to do their part. What i am hearing from the teams that didnt get it are all basically the same... If your loyal to your faction that is honorable however if you want rewards like this one eiher kick out the dead weight and make your faction stronger with more commited and competative players ... or find a faction that is already like that and hope they accept you.. Now i am stepping off the pedistal and will return you to your regularly scheduled program of whining complaining and making excuses.... to those that got the reward congrats you earned it.. to those that almost made it hats of and respect for trying.. for those that werent even close.. gotta buy the ticket to win the lottery(hopefully they will catch meaning)

hotshauny123
03-28-2014, 02:38 AM

We are a very strong core team wise yet we have only 30 members in 42 Guild. We are looking the build out team and Have very strong Leadership. Yet we have boys that are off shore Lads in the Field. The event was very short and not all have Unit Buildings Upgraded we were top 500 and the 30 of us hit 700 mark. There are quite a few events now.

Faction 477 871 435

Arc Burn
03-28-2014, 06:05 AM
If they did make it individual I wonder what the ratio of ios to android would be of those that got the unit.....

Thief
03-28-2014, 06:07 AM
If they did make it individual I wonder what the ratio of ios to android would be of those that got the unit.....

But wouldn't you need to Correlate that to the Userbase that are IOS and Android and then compare that to the Gold Users that are IOS and Android as well as those that are part of the bonus program?

Arc Burn
03-28-2014, 06:14 AM
But wouldn't you need to Correlate that to the Userbase that are IOS and Android and then compare that to the Gold Users that are IOS and Android as well as those that are part of the bonus program?

Yes, a percentage would be more accurate for sure.... not where I was going with that statement

Thief
03-28-2014, 06:19 AM
Yes, a percentage would be more accurate for sure.... not where I was going with that statement

Ahh i see what your saying. Doesn't matter i heard that its working again on both platforms as of a few days ago so while it just depends on the percentage of users that know about it on IOS and Android. Tickets were sent in again.

Arc Burn
03-28-2014, 06:50 AM
Ahh i see what your saying. Doesn't matter i heard that its working again on both platforms as of a few days ago so while it just depends on the percentage of users that know about it on IOS and Android. Tickets were sent in again.
Haha clearly I'm behind the times then. Not that it matters to me. I dont wanna risk a ban. Though if gree did implement bans I'm fairly certain it would decimate the user base. As many teams that got the unit that won't spend gold (based on rank) on wd seems telling.

Sorry to hijack thread. I'll be quiet now.