PDA

View Full Version : Question to a mod: Is violating of Gree's TOS ok if you use enough cash?

evj
03-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi any mod!

Can you please answer me here since Gree refuse to answer my tickets:

Is it ok to violate Gree's Terms of Service if a player/team use enough cash in game?

I have tried to get an answer from Gree a long time without any response and had no other option than ask here.

Your answer would be much appreciated.

Nick010
03-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Well we sure know that they don't give a .... About all that people buying that hacked gold.

Assault and Flattery
03-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Of course not.

generalpain
03-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Gree doesn't care. Look at all the hacked gold Peace and Love are buying/using. Peace and love are also buying accounts."perro loco" if Gree cared they would look into this cheating syndicate.

Hacked gold? I been around a bit. Haven't seen this or heard of it either. I know pnl highest scoring player last war is not using hacked gold for a fact. So please share the Intel you have on this subject.

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 04:55 PM
maybe not hacked gold but they do ask rexx for his hacked redeem codes;)

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 04:58 PM
we all should hope to be smart enough that google has players too. rexx and hooker will have charges brought upon them for felony charges. were just letting them dig a deeper hole. and anyone doing transactions with black market goods are alteady noted. so keep it up. but trust me. your not slick

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 05:02 PM
rexx and hooker will soon have felony charges brought upon them. anyone doing transactions for hacked virtual goods is also on the list. we are just watching them dig a bigger hole

Zendfrim
03-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Who are Rex and hooker and what story are you referencing...?

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 05:05 PM
one man gang will be going for top 10 with said hacked redeem codes. you know what... htc blue will still crush the hackers

The_
03-27-2014, 05:09 PM
rexx and hooker will soon have felony charges brought upon them. anyone doing transactions for hacked virtual goods is also on the list. we are just watching them dig a bigger hole

Why couldn't you just type everything in one post instead of 3 separate posts consecutively?

...Jesus Christ, murica's educational system.

generalpain
03-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Lol. Ol rexx. Don't believe everything you hear.

Just because it's on groupme, don't mean it's true.

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 05:13 PM
so you can see it smarty pants.

evol_sikOne
03-27-2014, 05:16 PM
he who screams the most typically has the most to hide. its not just gree anymore. google has been here for weeks;)

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
03-27-2014, 05:27 PM
this thread is gonna be interesting....

generalpain
03-27-2014, 05:31 PM
this thread is gonna be interesting....

This thread is already full of bs. I am/have been in both syns. Neither cheat like the ever knowing community assumes. So post proof or go home.

hooker gal
03-27-2014, 05:46 PM
I guess I have pissed you off at some point oh evol one. You really are full of hot air and based on your outrageous accusations here I assume you were removed from the community room for being a tool. Carry on in your attempts to slander me and all the effort I put into the community.

Good luck buddy

Gen/Dogg
03-27-2014, 05:49 PM
You know what evil one if you ain't got proof of any of it you may want to consider putting some duct tape over that big mouth of yours. Hooker has done more to help the CC community than you could ever imagine. Because of her many people that would've quit this money hungry game have stuck around and still spent money to help out others. Until you can back up any of your accusations then you have nothing furthur to be said on here. Thank you and GFY.

one man gang
03-27-2014, 05:56 PM
one man gang will be going for top 10 with said hacked redeem codes. you know what... htc blue will still crush the hackers

Lmfao. Are you talking about me?

TooFlyRobbie
03-27-2014, 06:44 PM
@ OP

You are asking in the wrong site. GREE employees on here get paid to say whatever to keep people playing CC and GREE games. They will never tell you the truth, because they don't get paid for that, if not that, why ask the monkeys what the magician's secrets are? in the first place.

and the hackers are still around, GREE won't bother in banning their accounts or the synds they "helped". It's evident. Gold hacking won't be punished, unless it's blatantly used on The Battle for Empire City. Get used to hackers or ask iTunes/google for a refund.

HavingFun
03-27-2014, 07:13 PM
You know what evil one if you ain't got proof of any of it you may want to consider putting some duct tape over that big mouth of yours. Hooker has done more to help the CC community than you could ever imagine. Because of her many people that would've quit this money hungry game have stuck around and still spent money to help out others. Until you can back up any of your accusations then you have nothing furthur to be said on here. Thank you and GFY.

Helped a community on a phone game Lmao. What you meant to say is she has helped many people not quit by using cheap hacked gold.

aron
03-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Evol one - Eata**** u frigging tool. Post some proof or stfu. You run your diarreah mouth and have NOTHING to back it up. You smear the names of syndicates that play straight up. And as far as hacked redeemed codes... do you SERIOUSLY think someone hacked a credit card company so they could sell gift card numbers for gold??!! Seriously?! You are one delusional tool. Go eat a Blue Waffle you ****tard.

And Hooker Gal - My penis is large and I want some.

I know for a fact Peace and Love bought several accounts from retirees past weeks, and I have proof. "PerroLoco" former AliKat from SAS1 is one of them. Guys like this makes me wanna rat em out, but for now they get punished enough from overspending for 4th..

Point and laugh

cynicalmofo
03-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Now taken offline but here's rexx51's old website which was active up until a week ago : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IoN4RYEx4UwJ:rexx51.weebly.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk#/

one man gang
03-28-2014, 05:45 AM
Am i still going for top ten by myself this war? Battle is near and im nervous you ****wit!!

iteachem
03-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Now taken offline but here's rexx51's old website which was active up until a week ago : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IoN4RYEx4UwJ:rexx51.weebly.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk#/

That is interesting....

I love tacos
03-28-2014, 08:18 AM
Gree needs to do something about this. It's not a fair way to play the game. Everyone knows this is going on and that's why people are leaving. Smh.....

Mackie Messer
03-28-2014, 11:40 AM
After having read every post in this thread twice, I still have no idea what anyone is talking about. I should be used to that though.