PDA

View Full Version : Space for the grand prize anyone??

The Billionaire
03-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Does anyone have a space in their faction for a friend of mine that got booted from his faction just before they collected the grand prize.

He's a gold spender and will donate whatever intel folders he has to you faction.

He'll be able to get at least 10 kills in.

Please PM if you're definitely going to complete the FLTQ and you have a space for him.

He's a free agent now so maybe a new recruit for someone?

Thanks

General Luke
03-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Does anyone have a space in their faction for a friend of mine that got booted from his faction just before they collected the grand prize.

He's a gold spender and will donate whatever intel folders he has to you faction.

He'll be able to get at least 10 kills in.

Please PM if you're definitely going to complete the FLTQ and you have a space for him.

He's a free agent now so maybe a new recruit for someone?

Thanks

Lol...u are a free loader. Remember u tried freeloading when my faction was top 25. No one should trust u. Your friend probably did the same with FLTQ.

The Billionaire
03-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Lol...u are a free loader. Remember u tried freeloading when my faction was top 25. No one should trust u. Your friend probably did the same with FLTQ.

Lol, you're obviously mistaking me with someone else. I'm a heavy gold spender and spent 4,000 gold to help my faction complete the FLTQ.

I'm in Crime City's version of SUP1 currently called The Art of War and if you were a fighter in a top team you'd know how much gold is required to achieve top spot.

I've never been in a top 25 faction so please enlighten as to which faction i was trying to free load from as you're obviously mistaken.

I was merely trying to help a friend out because i'm that kind of guy. If you played Crime City you'd know that but with only 17 forum posts i'm guessing you're a bit of a noob and don't really have any idea what you're talking about.

General Luke
03-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol, you're obviously mistaking me with someone else. I'm a heavy gold spender and spent 4,000 gold to help my faction complete the FLTQ.

I'm in Crime City's version of SUP1 currently called The Art of War and if you were a fighter in a top team you'd know how much gold is required to achieve top spot.

I've never been in a top 25 faction so please enlighten as to which faction i was trying to free load from as you're obviously mistaken.

I was merely trying to help a friend out because i'm that kind of guy. If you played Crime City you'd know that but with only 17 forum posts i'm guessing you're a bit of a noob and don't really have any idea what you're talking about.

You said the same thing when u told our recruiter that u had a mini and wanted the prize so u can get started in MW. Promised a vault to bang walls. Anyways, just funny seeing your post.

The Billionaire
03-27-2014, 06:46 PM
You said the same thing when u told our recruiter that u had a mini and wanted the prize so u can get started in MW. Promised a vault to bang walls. Anyways, just funny seeing your post.

Lol, you're so full of crap. Both of my accounts have been active for well over two years now so I was well into the game before noobs like you had even started. What's funny is you've got nothing better to do with your time besides make false accusations towards players you don't even know.

kmg108
03-27-2014, 06:54 PM
The Billionaire is no joke over in CC. He's a stand-up dude and does lots to help the whole community there (he creates walk-through guides and hints...he even regularly donates $5B to random teams that just need help with funds). In fact, the main reason he is here was simply to help someone else.

I suspect that we have a case of mistaken identity here. While I don't know that for sure, the actions being described do not match the continual kind acts I have actually witnessed in CC. I say all that about a person whom I have never even traded notes with.

AHH
03-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Billionaire - in your tag line, when was the loss in CC? It says 18...which confuses me.

Good luck to you, and sorry for getting off topic. Just curious...

CCKallDAY
03-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Billionaire - in your tag line, when was the loss in CC? It says 18...which confuses me.

Good luck to you, and sorry for getting off topic. Just curious...D/M/Y, not M/D/Y