PDA

View Full Version : We ask for the building boost unit...

Pidgeot
03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
And you give it to us in a unwinnable event. All the money players spend on this game and you can't make it easy. We as for targets that don't require hundreds to thousands of hit and you do it anyway. Why are you being so disrespectful to your player base? Is it so hard to make events winnable where we use gold to finish and not play. I don't expect a answer from you gree. I'm posting just to rant. For the first time in a long we get a game changing unit and this is how its handled. Why not make it a top 4000 prize like it should have been.

MojoJojo
03-26-2014, 10:51 PM
And you give it to us in a unwinnable event. All the money players spend on this game and you can't make it easy. We as for targets that don't require hundreds to thousands of hit and you do it anyway. Why are you being so disrespectful to your player base? Is it so hard to make events winnable where we use gold to finish and not play. I don't expect a answer from you gree. I'm posting just to rant. For the first time in a long we get a game changing unit and this is how its handled. Why not make it a top 4000 prize like it should have been.

I don't see any prizes for the next WD event yet. Knowing Gree, they will give that unit out this next war.

Rob TRK
03-26-2014, 11:42 PM
It's not un winnable, just comes at a cost. Our rough calculations for a 50+ mid range faction is 17 vaults. So a third per player, but that will vary based on your size and regen stats. So a major competitive advantage you have to purchase...

pick_sax
03-27-2014, 12:04 AM
You nailed it.

Now, as far as prizes, haters gonna hate, but better for gree, SPENDERS gonna spend.

Making it a 400 level prize... that would draw people in. Or more people in. The competition at that level has more teams going for it then 25 or 50... the point difference between 400 and 500 is very slim, and a last day surge would see a lot of gold spent by many teams, which don't usually spend (much) gold.

So, +1 regeneration and +1 building upgrades at 250/400 levels will surely suck in the suckers. Maybe even get a few bucks from us.

It's not un winnable, just comes at a cost. Our rough calculations for a 50+ mid range faction is 17 vaults. So a third per player, but that will vary based on your size and regen stats. So a major competitive advantage you have to purchase...

Skelewu
03-27-2014, 01:39 AM
You nailed it.

Now, as far as prizes, haters gonna hate, but better for gree, SPENDERS gonna spend.

Making it a 400 level prize... that would draw people in. Or more people in. The competition at that level has more teams going for it then 25 or 50... the point difference between 400 and 500 is very slim, and a last day surge would see a lot of gold spent by many teams, which don't usually spend (much) gold.

So, +1 regeneration and +1 building upgrades at 250/400 levels will surely suck in the suckers. Maybe even get a few bucks from us.

Enough with the whining. First u complain to gree about not getting double upgrade, then building upgrade time. What next are u going to complain about? That gree owes u lunch. Get with the program. If you dont want to spend money to play the game, then dont spend. Stop bit_ching about it that gree is not making it fun for you. Its getting tiring with the same crap day in day out.

wawoftam
03-27-2014, 01:50 AM
I spend many hours a day on this damn game but understand that events are here to be completed. I'm luck to be riding with a strong crew with main device and we will get item. I have 2 others that won't and accept that. The same in Crime City, just know your place and accept it. Compete against similar players instead or worry about being No1. It just won't happen to 99.9% of players.
We cannot expect Gree to make events that everyone will finish. If they did we'd all end up same stats. That sounds like no challenge at all.

Kennetth
03-27-2014, 02:00 AM
It is frustrating, however it is perfectly reasonable. They are OFFERING (not giving away), a game-changer. While we would all like to get it, of course they're going to make it highly restrictive. I'm glad they did it this way instead of offering it as a high tier bonus prize. Yes they've put it at a steep cost, but any faction willing to invest the money can get it, it's not limited to "top XXXX factions."

Waiting
03-27-2014, 02:11 AM
Quit moaning, you are gonna have to spend gold it's that simple.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Pidgeot-- do you understand that any units value is determined not by it's raw stats/bonus but by the number of people who have it. What you misunderstand... Is that if this unit was awarded to the bulk of players... It's value greatly decreases. Your account in this game has no value standing alone. It's always a ratio. When everyone gets something = near zero change in actual advantage. Yes, bonuses/iph etc etc will make certain units more valuable to certain players. But the overarching idea is that a unit which is held by the least amount of people provides the greatest benefit to it's owner. Understand?

10s2bl8of10
03-27-2014, 04:17 AM
If this game had originally started out with LE buildings that take such a long time to complete and have such desirable rewards, then it would not have been unreasonable to expect the ability to upgrade two buildings at once to be a part of the game by default.
It would therefore have made more sense to me had Gree made this bonus far more easily achievable.

Don't for heavens sake misunderstand me, I'm not about to lose any sleep over the fact that I won't be getting this bonus, nor am i complaining. I'm merely expressing an opinion, something that unfortunately many people are not allowed to do on here without being shot down in flames.

Thank you.

corey0025
03-27-2014, 07:48 AM
The event is not unwinnable, as you say. Yes you have to spend gold to acquire it, but seriously if your only in this game to not spend money then you should have learned a long time ago that you won't be getting all the cool prizes anyway. They aren't going to give it away and making it a top 4000 prize is silly. They may as well give it away as a gift then and at that point if we all have it gives no advantage in the game at all. My advice, get yourself in a better faction that completes events.

Pidgeot
03-27-2014, 09:52 AM
No unit in itself has value. The too 5 percent don't care about this unit because they have 8 others with the same boost. This event would cost 20 vaults of gold to finish. Sounds in winnable to me. The community asked for the boost so everyone should have a fair chance to win it and they do not. Building build times went up. Lv 2 air field not takes 12 hours to upgrade. This unit should have been accessible by the masses.

Pidgeot
03-27-2014, 09:56 AM
I am a free to lite gold player who will not spend thousands to get a unit. To me the event is unwinnable. To others its unwinnable. Not everyone belongs to gold factions. This event was handled badly, plain and simple.

jgmecarter
03-27-2014, 10:09 AM
The unit is almost impossible for a person to get it on there own but this was a faction event and it really was not hard to get. We got the unit last night and it did not cost that much gold to get it. Bonuses like this should cost us in order to get it. If the good bonuses were easy to get then it would take away from this game. The problem most people are having is not the events it's the factions you guys are in. There is to many factions that have 2-5 good player in them and the rest of the faction are riding off of the coat tails. If the good players would wake up and leave the faction that is holding them back and join a faction that plays this game like they do then alot of you guys would get alot of these bonuses.

pb23
03-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Pidgeot-- do you understand that any units value is determined not by it's raw stats/bonus but by the number of people who have it. What you misunderstand... Is that if this unit was awarded to the bulk of players... It's value greatly decreases. Your account in this game has no value standing alone. It's always a ratio. When everyone gets something = near zero change in actual advantage. Yes, bonuses/iph etc etc will make certain units more valuable to certain players. But the overarching idea is that a unit which is held by the least amount of people provides the greatest benefit to it's owner. Understand?

Someone get this man a prize!

Units given away to everyone may as well not be given away at all.