PDA

View Full Version : War warblers

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 04:26 PM
well after seeing that they placed 51st this war even tho they have screenshots of their war points that is like 55wd points higher then the team that placed 50th..im not sure how gree says they checked the rewards which we all can see that but WW ended up total points of 5,500,492 and got 51st place..and the 50th place team got 5,500,438..i would love to know how that is even possible..it seems unfair that gree would do this and if it can happen to them it can happen to us all..gree any word on this when the 51st spot team has more points then the 50th place team?

Agent1200
03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
All I can say is, WOW. Not that we should be surprised, with all the other issues and glitches....

I'm sorry, war warblers. You guys are a good team, and top 50 comes with a substantial price tag. I hope you guys get this sorted.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 04:43 PM
All I can say is, WOW. Not that we should be surprised, with all the other issues and glitches....

I'm sorry, war warblers. You guys are a good team, and top 50 comes with a substantial price tag. I hope you guys get this sorted.
yea im not in there but a buddy posted me the screenshots of the final points they had and then the winners list come out and they are suppose to be top 50 not the other..and all gree tickets that send in they said they checked and they was 51st and was awarded the top 75 prize well duh but how do they explain that WW had more points then the top 50 team and still got 51st..it makes no sense and something fishy going on so i thought i would make a thread and see if this happen to other teams out there..gree needs to do the right thing esp when all the proff is provided

D1E Luke
03-26-2014, 04:52 PM
The top 50 team might have got the edge at the end and really did beat them to the punch or it didn't register near the end of the campaign I guess. I may be entirely wrong, but it's just an idea. :/

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 04:58 PM
The top 50 team might have got the edge at the end and really did beat them to the punch or it didn't register near the end of the campaign I guess. I may be entirely wrong, but it's just an idea. :/
well accoding to the final points posted by gree they did not is what im saying..i thought the same thing i have screenshots of WW final points..like it shows us what we scored on the AMENIA top left corner and accoding to grees winner thread the WW won top 50 by 55 points but still got 51st spot unless greee got a typo in their own winners thread

Evil Mastermind
03-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Hmmm. Very interesting. I'm sure one of the fine moderators around here will be happy to look into such an anomaly.

Bobble64
03-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Proof is in the pudding...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87387-WD-Meltdown-in-Mongolia-winners-list!&p=1247696

https://i.groupme.com/720x405.jpeg.448ed39097760131214e22000ae709ce

I'd say they deserve it!

SGT Rud
03-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Hmmm. Wonder if they sent tickets in with the screen shots. That could probably help out.

iamnasty
03-26-2014, 07:02 PM
well accoding to the final points posted by gree they did not is what im saying..i thought the same thing i have screenshots of WW final points..like it shows us what we scored on the AMENIA top left corner and accoding to grees winner thread the WW won top 50 by 55 points but still got 51st spot unless greee got a typo in their own winners thread

Typo error or not, Gree should double check before posted, since it's officially posted, Gree should do the damage control and award your faction the 50th position.....moo :D

mreilly
03-26-2014, 07:03 PM
photos are easily photo shopped. Someone could be butt hurt that they just missed out.

erickd271
03-26-2014, 08:02 PM
I can assure you this isn't photoshopped.. The whole team took screenshots and have sent in tickets.

Bobble64
03-27-2014, 03:44 AM
Sounds like GREE is now saying they acknowledge the mistake, and aren't able to do anything to compensate, but will make sure they talk to the developers so it doesn't happen to anyone else...

That's pretty lame GREE.

SGT Rud
03-27-2014, 05:18 AM
Looks like the warblers are finally getting responses back. This ticket says the leaderboards are not fully accurate, but their devices points are 100% accurate when the event ends? So if the warblers scored more points, according to their devices, than the rank 50 team, why was a lower score posted on the forums than what they had if their devices are 100% accurate?

Evil Mastermind
03-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Sounds like GREE is now saying they acknowledge the mistake, and aren't able to do anything to compensate, but will make sure they talk to the developers so it doesn't happen to anyone else...

That's pretty lame GREE.

Unable to do something and unwilling to do something are completely different things. We all know that someone there SHOULD be capable of correcting THEIR mistake. Apparently, what they should have said was they were not willing to correct THEIR problem.

It's a shame that players have to chase a leaderboard that has now (after the fact) been clearly stated by GREE... "Is not 100% accurate". Hmmmm. That should have been information that all players were privied to before they spent their hard earned money chasing fictitious totals.

When I see this kind of constantly repeated non-sense from a multi-million dollar company...sure makes me glad that I am a free player ;)

Bobble64
03-27-2014, 08:48 AM
With War Warblers being a top 50 faction would they rather they just contact Apple/iTunes support for a refund of money spent during the war? If it were me I would take the information from GREE stating they acknowledge the mistake, but won't fix it and get my money back for ALL gold spent during the war. When you admit fault there is no argument for disputing a refund.

It sounds like GREE hasn't thought this one through. With players in the gold program, that's a lot of money they'll lose to not correct their mistake...

Evil Mastermind
03-27-2014, 08:53 AM
With War Warblers being a top 50 faction would they rather they just contact Apple/iTunes support for a refund of money spent during the war? If it were me I would take the information from GREE stating they acknowledge the mistake, but won't fix it and get my money back for ALL gold spent during the war. When you admit fault there is no argument for disputing a refund.

It sounds like GREE hasn't thought this one through. With players in the gold program, that's a lot of money they'll lose to not correct their mistake...

I guess it would be similar to me going to the movies...sitting there for an hour and then all of sudden the movie stops working. Do you think the theater would give me a refund? Or just tell me that "they are aware of the problem and they will pass it along to their maintenance crew and try to get it resolved next time?" Lol

I'm betting they would OFFER a refund or give you another movie ticket since you already paid for it and were so rightfully deserving. That sounds like good business to me.

Bobble ...I think you're on to something! ;)

mreilly
03-27-2014, 09:02 AM
why is it that the group effected by this isn't the one posting? Glad the blood hounds are out in search of blood with this.. maybe leave it to the group that's effected?

Has anyone considered if the war warblers showed a higher score wouldn't all the other groups as well? You surely don't think its just limited to one group that happened to get 51rst do you?

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Typo error or not, Gree should double check before posted, since it's officially posted, Gree should do the damage control and award your faction the 50th position.....moo :D

yes i agree my buddy knows i post on the forum alot and i thought i would bring it here and let all see what gree is doing..this is just totally wrong and war warblers should be awarded the prize period

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 09:13 AM
why is it that the group effected by this isn't the one posting? Glad the blood hounds are out in search of blood with this.. maybe leave it to the group that's effected?

Has anyone considered if the war warblers showed a higher score wouldn't all the other groups as well? You surely don't think its just limited to one group that happened to get 51rst do you?
dude no one photo shopped the pic..i know the guy personally that posted me the pic..they all have sent in tickets and i cant post the response here but i know for a fact this guy wouldnt photoshop nothing..matter fact he dont even know how phtoshop works hes that computer illeriate

Evil Mastermind
03-27-2014, 09:13 AM

Maybe the other scores were higher too. Who knows?! I think you are missing the bigger picture here. The company has unknowingly admitted deception and fault via support tickets and is unwilling to rectify the situation. Maybe it doesn't affect you or me personally but what happens when this lack of business integrity does affect you in the future?

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 09:18 AM
Maybe the other scores were higher too. Who knows?! I think you are missing the bigger picture here. The company has unknowingly admitted deception and fault via support tickets and is unwilling to rectify the situation. Maybe it doesn't affect you or me personally but what happens when this lack of business integrity does affect you in the future?

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

same here evil this dont affect me at all bc im in a top 10 team but in the furture it very well could be one of us that gets the shaft..

SGT Rud
03-27-2014, 09:24 AM

Well, was the score you got the same as what was posted in the thread in the announcements? The issue here is that Gree posted the wrong score for the Warblers leaving them in 51st place, instead of the right score in 50th place. Then replied to the Warblers tickets with "oh, ya we see that happened, well we won't give you the prize you paid for. Not sure how it happened, but we will fix it so it doesn't happen again." The Warblers have spoken with other factions, and their points are accurately shown in the announcement thread, WHY ISNT THE WARBLERS SCORE CORRECT? WHY WERE THEY NOT GIVEN THE TOP 50 PRIZE? AFTER PROOF PRESENTED, WHY DONT THEY HAVE IT NOW?

Demo
03-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Ummmmm, because it is Gree???? Need I say more? I hope they actually do the right thing, but going off past experiences, I am afraid you are out of luck. Good luck, I hope to be proven wrong.

Scot
03-27-2014, 09:39 AM

Why are you so negative and pessimistic? You cant tell me that if you scored 500k wd or so and saw that your final faction score was good enough to earn top 50 prizes only to find out that Gree awarded you fewer points and claimed you failed to achieve top 50 that you wouldn't be here asking questions and submitting tickets. Why don't you put yourself in their position instead of trolling around being negative accusing people of photo shop and other crap when everybody knows Gree has a history of all sorts of screw ups. All warblers want is a moderator to explain the situation and fix the problem. Good grief go eat some pie or something so you're not in such a negative mood.

S2k
03-27-2014, 10:09 AM
As a member of War Warblers, I would like to formally invite a GREE employee to temporarily join us and look at the darn score with their own eyes! (Can't photoshop that naw can you!?)

There is obviously some degree of I inaccuracy with how GREE log the numbers. In this case they should loose the bottom few digits on all scores and in this case have a tie in 50th position on equal points.. To have a granularity of 1 pt when GREE cannot measure it with accuracy is stupid!!

Evil Mastermind
03-27-2014, 11:00 AM
As a member of War Warblers, I would like to formally invite a GREE employee to temporarily join us and look at the darn score with their own eyes! (Can't photoshop that naw can you!?)

There is obviously some degree of I inaccuracy with how GREE log the numbers. In this case they should loose the bottom few digits on all scores and in this case have a tie in 50th position on equal points.. To have a granularity of 1 pt when GREE cannot measure it with accuracy is stupid!!

Yet another fine idea. It would be nice for a mod to offer that service to your team and clear it all up.

gary7818
03-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Hi Lemonhaze,

I'm the leader of Hong Kong Killers Elite and would like to show our support to your team.

We get the screenshots of each war result including our #32 which was meeting yours. If that can help, I can provide the capture for your use and guarantee no PhotoShop treatment.

We aim on Fair Play and actually we played hard. I used to capture the important messages for reference. Actually, I have noted that we had over 100k WD missed in last battle, I put down the pen not to complaint because we had got what we desired. If there have any damage to us, I will have solid evidence to appeal.

No matter how, you can contact me if further assistance required.

Best regards,
Gaz, Leader of Hong Kong Killers Elite

SGT Rud
03-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi Lemonhaze,

I'm the leader of Hong Kong Killers Elite and would like to show our support to your team.

We get the screenshots of each war result including our #32 which was meeting yours. If that can help, I can provide the capture for your use and guarantee no PhotoShop treatment.

We aim on Fair Play and actually we played hard. I used to capture the important messages for reference. Actually, I have noted that we had over 100k WD missed in last battle, I put down the pen not to complaint because we had got what we desired. If there have any damage to us, I will have solid evidence to appeal.

Best regards,

Gaz, can you post a pic of your current WD screen with the WD points labelled in the upper left corner for the Warblers here?

mreilly
03-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, was the score you got the same as what was posted in the thread in the announcements? The issue here is that Gree posted the wrong score for the Warblers leaving them in 51st place, instead of the right score in 50th place. Then replied to the Warblers tickets with "oh, ya we see that happened, well we won't give you the prize you paidow it for. Not sure h happened, but we will fix it so it doesn't happen again." The Warblers have spoken with other factions, and their points are accurately shown in the announcement thread, WHY ISNT THE WARBLERS SCORE CORRECT? WHY WERE THEY NOT GIVEN THE TOP 50 PRIZE? AFTER PROOF PRESENTED, WHY DONT THEY HAVE IT NOW?

Because i am curious i went and checked our points.. we finished a couple spots behind the war warblers. Our points were spot on. Curios to hear from the other groups above them. It does Seem odd gree would deviate from their scripted responses.

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi Lemonhaze,

Best regards,
im not in WW bro but i just dont want this to happen in the future to other teams...i know the screenshots that my buddy posted wasnt photoshopped so what ever troll on here said that can go back to doing what he does best clean his moms basement,,but thanks for ur help gary

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 12:15 PM
photos are easily photo shopped. Someone could be butt hurt that they just missed out.
dude do u hate ur life so bad that u get on here to be so negative and pessimistic to everone..NEWSFLASH not all are cheaters and the retarded crap u just said dont apply..use that lil ant brain u have and think before u post

Why are you so negative and pessimistic? You cant tell me that if you scored 500k wd or so and saw that your final faction score was good enough to earn top 50 prizes only to find out that Gree awarded you fewer points and claimed you failed to achieve top 50 that you wouldn't be here asking questions and submitting tickets. Why don't you put yourself in their position instead of trolling around being negative accusing people of photo shop and other crap when everybody knows Gree has a history of all sorts of screw ups. All warblers want is a moderator to explain the situation and fix the problem. Good grief go eat some pie or something so you're not in such a negative mood.

lol i have yet to see a nice post from this guy and evertime i see something its very negative and even cusses people out..not sure how hes not banned yet from some the things ive seen him say..i started this thread to bring this to the communitys attention so this doest not happen to top 10,25,50,75, 100 or top 4000 everone deserves the prize they earned no matter what the price..

P.S i am not in war warblers and dont have no accounts at all there..this did not effect me at all but it could in the future affect us all..i just wonder what the response would be if this was the case of lets says top 2nd and top 3rd..i can guanatee that it would be resolved very fast always has been that way..im sure we all remember they got the bonus changed for top 3 a few wars back and ive yet to see any other team get that done...

i also got this Pm jsut a bit ago the logistics officer there added up all the scores from everone on the team and this is what was said "Just so u guys know, i added up the individual scores from all of us. According to individual scores we totaled 5,505,910. Our SS shows 5,500,492, and Gree shows us at 5,500,317. "...now this does make u wonder doesnt it..was a few other times i seen top 25 and top 10 team with very close scorers this could have happen to them as well who knows

Bobble64
03-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Gary makes a good point. Screen shots of individual Warbler point accumulations show even more points than they ended up with, but that's ok. The final point total in game shows 5,500,492 which is all that mattered to get a top 50 placement. I know we all work hard and the Warblers wouldn't want to take away from another team, but equal reward to correct the issue should be addressed. Especially when a THIRD point total was posted by GREE in the war results.

I'm glad to see you agree mreilly. Your points are accurate, and so are the faction the Warblers beat in their final battle. From what I know this battle was won with approx 15-18min to spare in the war.

So how one can be accurate and not change, but the other "lost" points is beyond me. Check it out for yourself:

https://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.d0d118809813013176e522000b340376

SevenO9
03-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Some WD ago my faction missed top10 by like 20k because Gree kicked one of our member mid event for absolutely no reason at all. He could join right after WD ended. We sent dozens of tickets with all kind of screenshot and 'proof'. Nothing happend. Your cause if futile I am afraid.

Bobble64
03-27-2014, 12:48 PM
The difference Seven is your scenario, however unfortunate, is isolated. This is brining to light point inaccuracies that GREE is aware of that affects all MW players :(

mreilly
03-27-2014, 01:19 PM
@lemonhaze all i did was provide a different view point and mentioned it could have happened to the teams above them as well. We know my teams scores is correct and we finished a few behind war warbler.. perhaps other teams who finished a few spots above 50th can chime in and provide some actual feedback here.

Its like in boxing and going 12 rounds.. thinking you scored enough points to win but lose to the judges wonky scoring. You should never let the judges decide.

Bobble64
03-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Its like in boxing and going 12 rounds.. thinking you scored enough points to win but lose to the judges wonky scoring. You should never let the judges decide.

Except with a video game it's hard coded calculated math and not open to interpretation.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Reilly there does to seem to be at least one team who is butt hurt, as you call it. Lemon, have they sent in a ticket, or gotten any response. I havnt looked at all the numbers, but if all is as it seems, I'd agree they should get a prize. Early in wd we used to add up the scores too, and they were always off in diff places, but since we were always so far ahead, it didn't really matter. We hits that tight, close accounting of the numbers do matter. Maybe if gree could explain why the differences, and which one really matters. Personally I'd say the main total the faction sees. Same thing happens in auction events. The number of crates you see some one has, may not match actual number, so when it's close, screenshot your game so you can prove it.

Scot
03-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Well, CJ just recently posted on a different thread... so at least we know there is still life at gree inc. Wish some answers would appear here or at least acknowledgement.

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Reilly there does to seem to be at least one team who is butt hurt, as you call it. Lemon, have they sent in a ticket, or gotten any response. I havnt looked at all the numbers, but if all is as it seems, I'd agree they should get a prize. Early in wd we used to add up the scores too, and they were always off in diff places, but since we were always so far ahead, it didn't really matter. We hits that tight, close accounting of the numbers do matter. Maybe if gree could explain why the differences, and which one really matters. Personally I'd say the main total the faction sees. Same thing happens in auction events. The number of crates you see some one has, may not match actual number, so when it's close, screenshot your game so you can prove it. yes speed they have from what a buddy told me..and they got the message of we looked over the points and we awarded u wit the top 75 place sorry for the confusion this may have caused u...but that dont even make since to respond wit that when the top 51 team has more points then the top 50 team..im not trying to take anything away from any team but this needs to be brought to light bc it can happen to any of us in the future..i would sure hate to spend 20 millon points and end up with a top 25 reward bc of a GREE error not the factions or teams error..this needs to be addressed for us all

erickd271
03-27-2014, 03:46 PM
yes speed they have from what a buddy told me..and they got the message of we looked over the points and we awarded u wit the top 75 place sorry for the confusion this may have caused u...but that dont even make since to respond wit that when the top 51 team has more points then the top 50 team..im not trying to take anything away from any team but this needs to be brought to light bc it can happen to any of us in the future..i would sure hate to spend 20 millon points and end up with a top 25 reward bc of a GREE error not the factions or teams error..this needs to be addressed for us all thanks for the support lemonhaze! Hopefully GREE resolves this real soon!

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 03:52 PM
thanks for the support lemonhaze! Hopefully GREE resolves this real soon!
np buddy after i heard about it today from JJK and me being on the forum alot i figured i would bring the issue here since its something that needs to addressed..this time it ddidnt affect me at all but who knows down the road it may very well affect me or many more and needs to be fixed before that happens

Hatethepackers
03-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Let me tell ya something that you probably all ready know if you play this game long enough your going to be on the wrong side some time . Gree doesn't care or feel obligated to make things right !!! All they do is take and have the attitude is it's a privilege for you to play there game . Sad sad company that's for sure

Die14
03-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Sorry about it, looks like gree like to **** everyones ....

nubb
03-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Yup I think they should get it the top 50 unit

nubb
03-27-2014, 04:18 PM
For rud think you man

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 04:31 PM
If they invetsigated as they said, then I think they should offered an explanation, of what appears to be an obvious mistake, and let them know why what the numbers they posted,and their screen shows, was actually not correct for x reason

Scot
03-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Glad to see Tardvic posting in other threads too... so he and CJ are both alive and well.... maybe my PM's didnt go through... :mad:

Evil Mastermind
03-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Maybe a mod will stop by soon to sort this out for everyone!

erickd271
03-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Glad to see Tardvic posting in other threads too... so he and CJ are both alive and well.... maybe my PM's didnt go through... :mad:

I guess he saw this and ran because he is offline now...

pb23
03-27-2014, 07:37 PM
If they invetsigated as they said, then I think they should offered an explanation, of what appears to be an obvious mistake, and let them know why what the numbers they posted,and their screen shows, was actually not correct for x reason

You really think sound logic works for the 99%?

Come on man.....

pb23
03-27-2014, 07:39 PM

No... standard protocol would be to just close any legitimate thread with no explanation. Then ban a few people while they're at it. Let em wonder!

lemonhaze
03-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Hmmm. Very interesting. I'm sure one of the fine moderators around here will be happy to look into such an anomaly.
ameune they wo;;; nit oworoojooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Bravo Zulu
03-28-2014, 04:17 AM
You really think sound logic works for the 99%?

Come on man.....

I must agree. I hope the WW have better luck than we did. Unfortunately this is not the first nor will it likely be that last time this has happened. The faction that I was in for the first faction tournament made top 100 that first weekend. But when the prizes were awarded, Gree has us coming in at 101. We had our points, we had screenshots. They told us the same. They attributed it to how the points were inaccurate on the leaderboard. We showed them our device scores. They just never resolved the problem and didn't respond past the first set of tickets.

Good luck to you. We stopped pushing finally but maybe the WW shouldn't. At least until they stop getting responses too.

Evil Mastermind
03-28-2014, 05:00 AM
No... standard protocol would be to just close any legitimate thread with no explanation. Then ban a few people while they're at it. Let em wonder!

ameune they wo;;; nit oworoojooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

I was being facetious :D

SGT Rud
03-28-2014, 05:20 AM
Here is an original ticket sent to support:

GREE, you have my faction (War Warblers) listed as 51st rank in Mongolia when we should be 50th place. You have Hing King Killers Elite listed as 50th with 5,500,438 pts. WarWarblers scored 5,500,492 pts with 18minutes to spare. There was plenty of time for your servers to update with our score. We all have screen shots to prove it. One with just under 4 minutes still remaining (attached). Please award us all our deserved top 50 prize! Thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the response:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Gree Support!
The leaderboards shown on each player's devices are not 100% accurrate due to the large number of players and factions. We work to provide the most up-to-date information but the leaderboards posted at the end of the event are the most accurate and reflect the points each faction actually earned.
While I am unable to compensate for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.
It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Warbler replied:
So why does 60 people in my faction have more points that what was posted on the forums. All our devices have the same points as my account in the pic in the original ticket. My question is why are all our devices showing different points than what was posted on the forums. If I go to the wd screen right now. It still shows us with a higher amount than posted in rank 50. Yes it is possible that HKKE in rank 50 also had more points than posted on the forums as well. Can you tell me what our final points are and what rank 50s final points are since the points posted on the forums are obviously incorrect? Thank you for reviewing this further.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mod replies:
As per our records, I see that your faction "war warblers" was ranked 51 in the battle and received all the below listed rewards. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other responses have been given as well. Each ticket that is replied to by Gree has some half-witted response. It looks like they didn't look at the evidence any Warbler sent in to to them, and have some computer generated message sending out these responses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting GREE support. I apologies for inconvenience caused.

The leaderboards shown on each player's devices are not 100% accurate due to the large number of players and factions. We work to provide the most up-to-date information but the leaderboards posted at the end of the event are the most accurate and reflect the points each faction actually earned.

Look at this one - so you mean to tell this Warbler, that while the leaderboard isnt correct, (which he isn't even looking at) the final points are correct, (which he is looking at) are more than the team who placed rank 50 on the final postings in the announcement threads, but you cannot award the team in rank 51 with MORE points than the rank 50 team because....
Please, and MOD in this forum fill in the blank, seriously, WTF!
------------------------------------------------------------

SGT Rud
03-28-2014, 06:08 AM
CJ or other Mod -

Ticket #1482432
Ticket #1482412 (https://games.gree-support.net/requests/1482412)
Ticket #1482278 (https://games.gree-support.net/requests/1482278)
Ticket #1482686

This is just three of the tickets that Warblers have sent in. I am sure there are 56 more. Would you like me to post them here? Each of these tickets and replies to tickets have pictures of the proof required for you to further investigate the matter and give this team a PROPER response.

---------------------------

iamnasty
03-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Oopss, SGT Rud, you're going to be banned!!!.....moo��

SGT Rud
03-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Oopss, SGT Rud, you're going to be banned!!!.....moo��

Banning me isn't going to fix the issue or make it go away. There are two things here, first is a proper response to the tickets sent. The Warblers want to know why the score they have isn't at top 50 considering their points are higher than posted, unless HKKE also has higher points that are not properly logged as well. Second is if the Warblers do have a higher score, why is the top 50 prize not being given to the Warblers retroactively after providing proof of their top 50 finish. Nobody is saying take away the unit from HKKE for their hard work, but the prizes should be award to the team who had proper placement of top 50 and better.

S2k
03-28-2014, 09:05 AM
I just can't believe how stupid GREE thinks we all are. They are blatantly lying about this magical number that is the "true" score we achieved in WD. It leads me to the question:

Where does this forum posted score come from exactly, and why would this be more accurate than the score provided to all our devices from the GREE server? Yes, that's right the number they say is inaccurate is calculated and held on their system and uploaded to all our devices.. BUT, this is somehow inaccurate compared to some other number pasted in an amateurish forum post!

So, the gaming code they spent 1000s of hours writing and testing is wrong in some way while some crappy copy and paste from an uncontrolled spread sheet calculation is somehow the gold standard? Seriously GREE, I am a coder as well and that is total crap and you know it! The fact you are unable to give an accurate integer number is laughable to the extreme.. God knows what would happen if your programmers had to venture into the scary world of negative numbers or dare I say real data types..

mreilly
03-28-2014, 09:39 AM
all these players so keen on making a difference here and no ones been able to reach anyone in the 47\48\49\50th place teams?

SGT Rud
03-28-2014, 09:58 AM
all these players so keen on making a difference here and no ones been able to reach anyone in the 47\48\49\50th place teams?
I am pretty sure that one of the Warblers has tried to contact a member of HKKE via other channels, and I tried to get Gaz, the leader of HKKE to respond here as well. He has already responded to this thread, but failed to follow up. I can see how this issue isn't his problem unless the issue gets resolved by deducting the top 50 prize from his team, then its an HKKE problem. Considering the points spread from rankings 47/48/and 49, their points aren't questionable or measurable to this topic. Its specific to one ranking place. Sure you could check the other teams to see if their points are accurate, whether they are or are not, is irrelevent to the problem at hand.

Buck SGT
03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
I am new to the Forum so please bear with me! I am the Leader of the Warwarblers & as such felt it my duty to respond to all the posts I have read on this subject! Our Team worked very hard, spent many sleepless nights, & spent a ton of Gree gold to achieve what we have! To be denied the Top 50 prize by a Gree problem is not just! As SGT Rud so apply put it, battle is the great equalizer of men! As this is a military game, it should be operated as as military unit would be! Precision in scoring is not a free for all! It is Gree's duty to get it right! I think HKKE deserves to keep their Top 50 prize, but I also think the Top 50 prize should be awarded to the Warwarblers! And Gree should get their house in order!

CJ54
03-28-2014, 11:06 AM
We're looking into it, Buck.

lemonhaze
03-28-2014, 11:10 AM
We're looking into it, Buck.do the right tihing cj bc war warblersw got tthe war arblerd goth 50th place amd tje ====

Buck SGT
03-28-2014, 02:36 PM
do the right tihing cj bc war warblersw got tthe war arblerd goth 50th place amd tje ====

Dear CJ,
While I appreciate your "looking into it," the WARWABLERS will be waiting!
Thank you for your consideration of this issue!
Sincerely
Buck SGT

Bobble64
03-29-2014, 06:45 AM
We're looking into it, Buck.

I'm glad a mod has finally responded. Thank you CJ and good luck Buck! The Warblers deserve their top 50 prize ��

Evil Mastermind
03-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Any word for them Warblers...CJ?

I Am Legend
03-29-2014, 11:07 AM
I would just get a full refund from itunes and google play. And after that I would dance for getting top 75 for FREE :)

And ofc I would replay to your support tickets saying "Never mind we got full refund for the event. Enjoy the credit deduction from google/itunes in your next statement.

lemonhaze
03-29-2014, 11:18 AM
We're looking into it, Buck. CJ my point that i was makeing this whole thread was for..the top 51st team had more points then the top 50 team its only by 55 points but that is beside the point..if it happen here it cant heappen to any of us and all u guys need to do is tkae the award away from the top 50 team now and then give the rewrard of the top 50 tp tje war warblers...they earned it and they deserve it..so please do the right thing here..i know it can be a honest mistake but to not address this is hurting alot of teams and hurting your all credit ot us...with the new you u alll put out which was great it shut the forum up and made us all happy but now we have another issue here that u alll can easy do ...i have no llp or asssociation with WW but after seeing this,i belieeve in the right thing

Bobble64
03-29-2014, 11:46 AM
It's not HKKE's fault either, so they deserve to keep their prize. The same prize should just be awarded to the Warblers.

Neluzz
03-29-2014, 01:23 PM
We had a screen that we HKKE had about 150 more wd points, so i dont know where this score came from?

Weird..

pb23
03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
This is surely a problem that requires 96+ hours to look into guys. Your patience is appreciated while they continue to search for the scores in their database.

Mr llama
03-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Why doesnt the other team just put an end to this and post an ss of their points, either they won or not

Neluzz
03-29-2014, 01:54 PM
I will ask around in the faction who has the screen and want to post it here

Jenny_H
03-29-2014, 02:11 PM
I hope the issue actually gets resolved by gree. :)

Bobble64
03-29-2014, 08:41 PM
This is surely a problem that requires 96+ hours to look into guys. Your patience is appreciated while they continue to search for the scores in their database.

LMAO - If CJ responds in another 96 I'll be impressed ;)

{Kill Joy}
03-29-2014, 08:46 PM
has anyone ever thought of reporting Gree to those news outlets that do investigations on companies that are corrupt and screw over their customers? I think its about time that something happens. This is truly unfair for this team.

Scot
03-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Bump for remembrance

Buck SGT
03-30-2014, 01:46 PM
So, after "looking into it" Gree has decided the Warwarblers finished in 52 place! I am completely dumbfounded by this new information! How are we as Gree customers supposed to place our trust in you? I have never seen the like of this! However, I will not quit...yet! Yes, I'm giving you, Gree, another chance to get it right!

Bobble64
03-30-2014, 07:02 PM
52nd place?!? So a fourth set of numbers are now being used? This is ridiculous. CJ where are you? Buck and his team deserve better than this.

{Kill Joy}
03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
The faction I am in came in at 52nd place. I can't look up what our final points were until full assault is over with. Once that happens I will get you a screen shot to compare points. I hope it all works out for you. PM if you need anymore info to help sort this out.

So, after "looking into it" Gree has decided the Warwarblers finished in 52 place! I am completely dumbfounded by this new information! How are we as Gree customers supposed to place our trust in you? I have never seen the like of this! However, I will not quit...yet! Yes, I'm giving you, Gree, another chance to get it right!

MAD NUGGETT
03-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I mean, what da buck is going on here? Give them the bucking prize. Gosh

Buck SGT
03-31-2014, 12:59 AM
Thank all of you who have shown your support of our untenable position! If only Gree would do the same & make it fair & just for all!!!

iamnasty
03-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Thank all of you who have shown your support of our untenable position! If only Gree would do the same & make it fair & just for all!!!

CJ and Gree, give them the 50th prize, i'm running out of popcorn !!!........moo :D

MAD NUGGETT
03-31-2014, 02:02 AM
It's not like Gree has to actually build a unit or anything of value. All they have to do is flip a switch to send these units to the team members inventory. Flip the damn switch Gree! You know you screwed up and at the very least should award the unit. Fixing the accounting is good and all but YOUR scoreboard is all teams have to measure their performance. How can you punish a team for utilizing a feature your developers put together incorrectly?

Bobble64
03-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey CJ, drop us an update will ya?

Bobble64
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Really? No response at all :confused:

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 08:58 PM
woo keep this bumpped up.is sup1 or 2 would have been OSW beat them it would have been fixed in the first 10 mins 100% gurantreee
just shows the lil guys are not imp to them in my opinion

lemonhaze
04-01-2014, 08:59 PM

im trying bucksgt its why i started the thread for u all..it could be any of us next wit this and it needs to be corrected...next year at least nominante me for most help of the correct thigns so i can get a lil unit named after me loool .jk

RetiredAndHappy
04-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Bumping....

Bobble64
04-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Bumping for the cause ��

Bobble64
04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Bumping for answers. You can't ignore War Warblers forever CJ

Generik79
04-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Are you kidding me that this isn't resolved. Do not give up. This is shameful and highly embarrassing for GREE yet again. Let the sun shine in.

Scot
04-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Bumpity bump bump

lemonhaze
04-07-2014, 02:12 PM
i was just informed that war warblers got the prize they deserved..great job to all that helped me keep this out front in and open so that the faction that rightly deserved the prize got it..thanks again to all and welll done WW

erickd271
04-07-2014, 02:18 PM
i was just informed that war warblers got the prize they deserved..great job to all that helped me keep this out front in and open so that the faction that rightly deserved the prize got it..thanks again to all and welll done WW

Yup it's confirmed that we got the unit. Thank you lemonhaze for creating this thread and everyone else for bumping it to make justice for the warblers!!

lemonhaze
04-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Yup it's confirmed that we got the unit. Thank you lemonhaze for creating this thread and everyone else for bumping it to make justice for the warblers!!
yw its rightfully deserved..well done

Jenny_H
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow! Gree did something good for once. ;) lol. I'm glad that the issue was resolved and you got the prize you deserved.

Agent Orange
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Glad to hear that!

Jhenry02
04-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Amen, a little customer service goes a long way.

iamnasty
04-07-2014, 04:08 PM

Congrats to warblers, taken a bit of time but thank you to Gree and CJ for looking into this as well as fairly giving the prizes....moo��

Bobble64
04-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Much appreciated Lemonhaze. The Warbles deserved their win and are lucky to have someone like you being an advocate for the cause. Cheers!

And thanks to CJ. Even though you didn't reply I'm glad you assisted in resolving in a way that was just. I hope GREE takes this information regarding FOUR different data sets and works towards a fix where the devices, server, master record or whatever all show the same results. If it takes more time to replicate and display accurate numbers I'm sure we'll all be happy to take that over this confusion.

CJ54
04-07-2014, 06:09 PM
We're still not sure what happened there; the points for all other factions we checked (and we checked, after this discrepancy) was correct as far as what was earned and what was rewarded. We'll keep an eye out for other cases though, and I apologize that it took this long to get that resolved.

Buck SGT
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Thank you CJ & Team Gree! The Warwarblers very much appreciate y'all righting this wrong! As someone posted earlier in this thread, "A little customer service goes a long way."

I do hope y'all are able to resolve the scoring issue for all the Teams out there in MW! We all try very hard to achieve what we win! Again, thank you all for doing your due diligence!

Sincerely,

Buck SGT

Buck SGT
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM
And a special thanks to lemonhaze who started this thread & all those who kept it going! Y'all are the best of the best on the Forum!

Many thanks from all the Warwarblers,

Buck SGT

lemonhaze
04-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Much appreciated Lemonhaze. The Warbles deserved their win and are lucky to have someone like you being an advocate for the cause. Cheers!

And thanks to CJ. Even though you didn't reply I'm glad you assisted in resolving in a way that was just. I hope GREE takes this information regarding FOUR different data sets and works towards a fix where the devices, server, master record or whatever all show the same results. If it takes more time to replicate and display accurate numbers I'm sure we'll all be happy to take that over this confusion.
all good buddy..im here alot so wanted to keep it on page 1 along with a few other notables out there

We're still not sure what happened there; the points for all other factions we checked (and we checked, after this discrepancy) was correct as far as what was earned and what was rewarded. We'll keep an eye out for other cases though, and I apologize that it took this long to get that resolved.
thats what happens sometimes in computers and codeing CJ..glad u guys did the right thing and sorted this out for those guys..

And a special thanks to lemonhaze who started this thread & all those who kept it going! Y'all are the best of the best on the Forum!

Many thanks from all the Warwarblers,

Buck SGT
all good buck hope the next WD that u guys are deep into the top 50 so u dont have to worry about it lol..gl man in the upcoming WD although i think CJ&team will keep a eye on this in the future..mistakes happen as long as they are righted and corrected thats all that matters...shows that Team is takeing some positive steps in my opinion

Web323
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
now does the correct Top 51 get their prize taken away?

lemonhaze
04-08-2014, 12:34 PM
now does the correct Top 51 get their prize taken away?
not to sound rude or mean but hong hong killers should have top 50 prize taken away and given the the top 75 in which they earned..had this happen to them i would have made a post for them and keep it on the first page..i just want to have a fun fair game for us all and if gree continues to do the right thing(in which they should) it will make it a better game for us all

Bobble64
04-08-2014, 02:10 PM
HKKE Should keep their prize. War Warblers would not want it any other way! It's not their fault and it goes just as much the other way to show that GREE made a mistake and owned up to it!