PDA

View Full Version : 13 deadly bridge jumpers

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 02:43 PM
My buddy saw this guy.
He has 13 deadly bridge jumpers.
I told him, it's not possible to have 13 DBJ and be an HONEST player.
He says, it's okay to have 13 DBJ.
So, is he correct.
I have PROOF.
Will Gree care if I report this guy?
In fact, I know where there are 59 other players with multiple items, where you and I get only ONE.
It's trending all over that place that has trends, 2.

Mr. Artois
03-26-2014, 03:00 PM
My buddy saw this guy.
He has 13 deadly bridge jumpers.
I told him, it's not possible to have 13 DBJ and be an HONEST player.
He says, it's okay to have 13 DBJ.
So, is he correct.
I have PROOF.
Will Gree care if I report this guy?
In fact, I know where there are 59 other players with multiple items, where you and I get only ONE.
It's trending all over that place that has trends, 2.

I think you already know the answer to this question PJ. If the player uses lots of gold gree turns a blind eye as they did with you.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 03:02 PM
I think you already know the answer to this question PJ. If the player uses lots of gold gree turns a blind eye as they did with you.
PJ this, PJ that.
That PJ guy must be a wizard or something.
Sorry, I don't know no PJ.
I like PBJ, sometimes.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, refer to osw thread. No PJ huh? Well then, whoever you are, you seem to be outdated. Same ole bed time stories that unknown PJ has been reading for a year now. I think you've put all the children to sleep.

Hondo
03-26-2014, 03:11 PM
I know for a fact you can have 31 deadly bridge jumpers and not get banned. Don't waist your time reporting him to Gree. They turn a blind eye.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 03:15 PM
I have several thousand tree snipers. I'm willing to provide the proof too.

Agent1200
03-26-2014, 03:17 PM
I thought Gree said they made the units with health boost so that the bonus doesn't stack anyways? So they still only get the -20% health regen! regardless how many bridge jumpers they have... No?

Mr. Artois
03-26-2014, 03:20 PM
I also recall this player "2 legit 2 quit" who had something like a 600% air defence boost! calculations and proof were sent to gree but again that player still seems to be in the game and masquerading on this forum....

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey, I remember that guy. He must have been legit, that was his name.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 03:22 PM
i been reporting this one dude with 59 p 91 pounders for over 6 months now and still nothing done but i will not stop reporting till they get tired of me

Mr. Artois
03-26-2014, 03:26 PM
i been reporting this one dude with 59 p 91 pounders for over 6 months now and still nothing done but i will not stop reporting till they get tired of me

Keep up the fight bro !

pb23
03-26-2014, 03:26 PM
pj this, pj that.
That pj guy must be a wizard or something.
Sorry, i don't know no pj.
I like pbj, sometimes.

awwww thanks!

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 03:27 PM
He said pbj, not pb23, lol

Lord Green
03-26-2014, 03:28 PM
it doesn't hurt to inform more people who might not know how corrupt Gree is.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Deflection won't work.
Back to the dude with the 13 DBJs, I don't care.
I just thought ALL of them were so HONEST.
Maybe it was a glitch?
Not his fault.
Maybe that P guy put them in his inventory to get him in trouble.
Oh well, I don't care.
I'll just buy my buddy that Starbucks anyway.
You fine people take care.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Keep up the fight bro !

will do bro i sent in 1 ticket per week now lol i have had this screenshot of his invenotry now forever but i got nothing but time so im not worried about it

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Are we talking about the same PJ guy who sold his base off multiple times in hopes of retirement but the urge to come back and play over powered his very being to the point where he begged Gree to restore his base? Multiple times?? Sweet way to get multiple boosts.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Are we talking about the same PJ guy who sold his base off multiple times in hopes of retirement but the urge to come back and play over powered his very being to the point where he begged Gree to restore his base? Multiple times?? Sweet way to get multiple boosts.

Naw, we're not talking about anything, we're TYPING about one of your pals with 13 DEADLY BRIDGE JUMPERS.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 04:18 PM
it woudlnt be no diffence to the person with the name Dama** G**ds that sold base 3 times nad ended up with all those stacked boosts..

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Wow, the s1 scan man has been scanned himself, how ironic I must say. Kinda foolish if you ask me, ya know with speed ump preaching so much non hacking and all. Can't wait to hear this explanation. Just curious, is this the time I reach for all this popcorn I keep reading about? I just wanna make sure I'm prepared for when he comes on with the spinning of words. Not sure how else he could spin it though considering he's in his own faction and it CLEARLY has the number 13 sitting right below the dbj unit.

Do as I say, not as I do.
Besides, they'll just be hidden in the toy box and put back in inventory for the next WD.
I think I might have miscounted, with that baker's dozen. LOL
Okay, Mr. Mumbles, babble on.

jgmecarter
03-26-2014, 06:24 PM
There was a cheat people were spending money on that was giving people energy boost units. There was a guy in a faction I was in that had 49 of them and his energy never ran out. I turned him in and gree banned him. I left the faction because people got mad at me. Which turned good for me because I am in a top 25 faction now. But hackers have found out a way to stack the units and they are selling the cheats to people. This ticks me off because like alot of you we spend alot of money to get are boost up and these people are making the game that much harder and making us have to spend more to compete at war.

Badvock
03-26-2014, 06:45 PM
There was a cheat people were spending money on that was giving people energy boost units. There was a guy in a faction I was in that had 49 of them and his energy never ran out. I turned him in and gree banned him. I left the faction because people got mad at me. Which turned good for me because I am in a top 25 faction now. But hackers have found out a way to stack the units and they are selling the cheats to people. This ticks me off because like alot of you we spend alot of money to get are boost up and these people are making the game that much harder and making us have to spend more to compete at war.

Ah young one, don't blame the hackers for making you spend more. It is our own selves which make us spend because we believe the lie that the next unit we get will make us stronger and we will win more. The hackers just don't want to spend money on this game and do their best not to.

As for the 13 bridge jumpers. Gree wont ban them, they will just try to find the loophole used and quietly plug it in an update so more people don't join the band wagon.

fofito30
03-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Ah young one, don't blame the hackers for making you spend more. It is our own selves which make us spend because we believe the lie that the next unit we get will make us stronger and we will win more. The hackers just don't want to spend money on this game and do their best not to.

As for the 13 bridge jumpers. Gree wont ban them, they will just try to find the loophole used and quietly plug it in an update so more people don't join the band wagon.

WOW dude!!! Don't blame the hackers??? I guess you are comfortable with people stealing and committing unlawful acts all around you and because of that life philosophy you won't raise a finger because "it's my fault I happen to like the game".
Am pretty much certain the majority of the MW community would disagree with your views, speaking for myself whatever I invest or throw my hard earn money is my right and prerrogative, but make no mistake don't feel right hackers and glitch exploits are "ok as you call it" and not to blame for forcing the rest of us to spend more.
Whatever the accusations and finger pointing on who is a hacker or a glitch exploit expert, proven or unproven, regardless of faction or association, needs and should be reviewed and, should be proven, said players then expelled, ejected, banned for life.
It's everyone's duty and obligation to report, with proof, all this alleged wrongdoings and pursue their tickets, we can make a difference instead of this passive, conformist attitude.

Mr. Artois
03-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Bump.....for spin master speed or mickymac irl to to tell us it's a figment of imagination that I seen them today! Should not have paid me a visit today mickymac irl :))))

Post the evidence up then, I'm not affiliated in any way to sup but would like gree to do something about this.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Post the evidence up then, I'm not affiliated in any way to sup but would like gree to do something about this.

Rockin' Robin

He rocks in the treetop all day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' his song
All the little birds on jaybird street
Love to hear the robin go tweet, tweet, tweet.

Rockin' robin (tweet, tweet, tweet)
Rockin' robin (tweet, twidly-deet)

Blow, rockin' robin cause we really gonna rock tonight.

Badvock
03-26-2014, 08:07 PM
WOW dude!!! Don't blame the hackers??? I guess you are comfortable with people stealing and committing unlawful acts all around you and because of that life philosophy you won't raise a finger because "it's my fault I happen to like the game".
Am pretty much certain the majority of the MW community would disagree with your views, speaking for myself whatever I invest or throw my hard earn money is my right and prerrogative, but make no mistake don't feel right hackers and glitch exploits are "ok as you call it" and not to blame for forcing the rest of us to spend more.
Whatever the accusations and finger pointing on who is a hacker or a glitch exploit expert, proven or unproven, regardless of faction or association, needs and should be reviewed and, should be proven, said players then expelled, ejected, banned for life.
It's everyone's duty and obligation to report, with proof, all this alleged wrongdoings and pursue their tickets, we can make a difference instead of this passive, conformist attitude.

I can see your passionate about this issue, let me explain my statement a little more. Did I condone it, NO, did I say it was ok, NO. What I did say is that it our own inbuilt need to be better then the next person is what makes us spend money on this game and in the end makes us get no where. The hackers are not spending your money, you are. And for what? To be better or stronger then the next guy? Its a pointless exercise, there will always be some one who will be stronger or spend more then you and have better units. When will it end? The last war for me has been the most enjoyable for a long time, why? Because I had uber stats, No, I was only 500k, it was because starting again has shown me that you can still play and enjoy this game without the demand of huge amounts money. In the end, for all your money spent, you still have nothing really gained. Take the latest stat inflation, for all the money people have spent previously on LE sets and non boost LTQ units has just been swept under the carpet. Goal post reset and Gree with its hand out asking for more, but isn't that really why they are running this game.

Games are meant to be fun and enjoyable, if you take enjoyment for paying huge sums of money to finish a never ending race. go for it. To me if I loose a battle to someone who has spent 10's of thousands of dollars on this game or to some teenager who hacked 13 bridge jumpers, it makes no difference, I still lost an imaginary battle.

pick_sax
03-26-2014, 09:14 PM
it would seem that a quick little query would resolve the issue. Or at least find the evidence. Tarda? Cj? Sirius? You want to run that query? And post the results?

Now, that said, if someone gave gree $1,$5,$10,$50k real greenbacks, would they run the query?

I have a screenshot for the multiple bridge jumpers. Cj/tardo/Sirius, do you want to see it?

Badvock
03-26-2014, 09:22 PM
So you found him too and seen them?

Come now guys, can you not give a cue to the Persons in game name? Or is that TOS violation. Don't need much, maybe a sounds like?

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:26 PM
You guys are still on the slow side. How many times have gree, and others given the answers to your questions. You guys sound like the two year olds that keep asking why to every answer given. Since you can type, I'm assuming you're a bit over that age, and should have moved past that kind of thing, or not. Just like the two year olds, you stop getting answers, as you appear try Arnt capable of understanding. Here's the answer I gave when my son was that age. Because.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:41 PM
That's why I said you're slow Zeebos. Read my lips,lol. No nobody scores almost ten mil just because ?lol. You obviously never learned much about sp1 from your time in sup. And your attitude about not standing behind your leaders decision when you were there, sad. Just goes to show who and what you are. Like I said, you're in a good place now. Matches you very well. Yes, we were even laughing about as hard as one can while we did that score. We just imagined what you guys were saying, and it got even funnier. I'm mean, this is a game. You seem to think it's life and death. Some of you need to check out the world beyond this game, there is one you know

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 10:56 PM
You know, about the time the 100th person asks me what time it is in a day, I start to answer, it's time to get a watch. If someone is hacking, and you've reported them, I'm sure gree will take the appropriate action. I'm not an answer center. Ask Siri. Apple spent billions so she could answer all your questions, and you paid for you portion of those answers with the purchase of your device. As far as I'm aware, I've not received one red cent from you.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 04:07 AM
OMG how funny is it that you were laughing because that's exactly what we are doing! You guys had the numbers, you out tapped, cudos lol! There is zero shame in our game! For the record ACE was a awesome group until they got the sup tag. I was glad to see they dropped that crap!

But again you skirted like you always do for mm hacked units! I have no idea what your talking about as far as previous responses on the subject but I know your not going to ever answer you never do so whatever. I reported him to gree like the mods say to do and if he stays in the game then I know and will let everyone else know they and you contrary to what you say, condone it!

My friend, their are known knowns, unknown knowns, and unknown unknown unknowns.

You have discovered a known known.

I call these proverbial truths.

It's not only condoned, friend, it's encouraged.

Good on you.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 04:10 AM
Oh and just for full disclosure, mm has spent 699 skill points yet has 4000 energy, 560 attack, 400 defense, and 100 stamina! Oh and has 47374 valor on hand :) thru that one in for giggles! So pretty please keep up the attacks, my new friend would love to get all 60 of you documented! Tired of you coming to this forum with your lies!

Only 499 today?
Dude used to have 999,999.

Yes, no way even 60 score 9,370,000 points in an hour, LEGITIMATELY.
No worries, their accomplices will be along soon to Tom Sawyer the fence.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 04:45 AM
You know, about the time the 100th person asks me what time it is in a day, I start to answer, it's time to get a watch. If someone is hacking, and you've reported them, I'm sure gree will take the appropriate action. I'm not an answer center. Ask Siri. Apple spent billions so she could answer all your questions, and you paid for you portion of those answers with the purchase of your device. As far as I'm aware, I've not received one red cent from you.

No worries, I'm fond of answers that dance around the barn.

Thanks for THIS answer.

LOL

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 05:00 AM
If, your short term memory is popping up again. The score you stated is incorrect. Maybe factually incorrect frank can help you with that. I know, you've never let the facts bother you before. I've still never heard your explanation to everyone why you have multiple boosts, including three comps. Now we've been waiting for that answer for a year now. Silence? I thought so. Zeebos, so now you're a scanner? Lol. Oh boy so funny. Please do tell us more. Scan all my games. Please report back what you find. Inquiring mind want to know. I'm easy to find. I'm sure you'll have those answers for us soon

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 05:05 AM
If, your short term memory is popping up again. The score you stated is incorrect. Maybe factually incorrect frank can help you with that. I know, you've never let the facts bother you before. I've still never heard your explanation to everyone why you have multiple boosts, including three comps. Now we've been waiting for that answer for a year now. Silence? I thought so. Zeebos, so now you're a scanner? Lol. Oh boy so funny. Please do tell us more. Scan all my games. Please report back what you find. Inquiring mind want to know. I'm easy to find. I'm sure you'll have those answers for us soon

Prove it.

That's what you teach, prove it.

Or report any infractions you might observe.
You care, I don't.

13 , not 12, nor 14 DBJS, just 13.

PROVE IT.

Lancerdually
03-27-2014, 05:11 AM
Well, this went no where..... FAST

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Bump for the noble speed ump

Yo Adrian, Adrian......geez wrong saga

Yo speed, speed..... Where are you speed?!!!!

Stop being a douche. If you have evidence... Post it. Your claim that you don't want to be accused of photoshopping is a testament to your stupidity. Bc ATM you are being accused of just plain-out spreading bull****. Put your money where your mouth is you child. If they have hacked units... Lets see...

To everyone else... Trusting the word of a fool who continuously refuses to back up his statements bc of some misplaced fear of being called a liar (which incidentally is a already happening) only makes you equally foolish. Blind trust is faith... As any thinking mind knows... Faith is for the ignorant... and is the scourge of progress.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-27-2014, 05:29 AM
Only 499 today?
Dude used to have 999,999.

Yes, no way even 60 score 9,370,000 points in an hour, LEGITIMATELY.
No worries, their accomplices will be along soon to Tom Sawyer the fence.

Hey idiot... PA now pays 3X (sometimes close to 4X). So very easily they could run up the score that high. If you think they can't score 3M+ legitimately... That's a different story. Blows my mind how pathetic people's math skills are. If your little brains can't wrap around simple ideas... You immediately assume it's impossible.

Look, I'm not in SUP not do I concern myself with what they do. They are playing a completely different game at a different level. What DOES annoy me is stupidity. People who blindly believe everything they read (just because it fits into their narrow little world view)... People who post conjecture and speculation based on inept math skills and degenerated imagination... without a lick of evidence... deserve to be called out for the fools they are. EVIDENCE... Without it your comments are simply verbal vomit poisoning the minds of the idiot masses. SUP may be hacking... They may not. But unless you provide some evidence and put it on front street... You're a damn fool.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Hey idiot... PA now pays 3X (sometimes close to 4X). So very easily they could run up the score that high. If you think they can't score 3M+ legitimately... That's a different story. Blows my mind how pathetic people's math skills are. If your little brains can't wrap around simple ideas... You immediately assume it's impossible.

Look, I'm not in SUP not do I concern myself with what they do. They are playing a completely different game at a different level. What DOES annoy me is stupidity. People who blindly believe everything they read (just because it fits into their narrow little world view)... People who post conjecture and speculation based on inept math skills and degenerated imagination... without a lick of evidence... deserve to be called out for the fools they are. EVIDENCE... Without it your comments are simply verbal vomit poisoning the minds of the idiot masses. SUP may be hacking... They may not. But unless you provide some evidence and put it on front street... You're a damn fool.

Why so angry?
Frankly, I don't care what names you call me.
You're free to believe anything you choose to believe.

3,000,000 points have been done.
9,000,000 points, hmmmm, do the math, I did.

The proof is all over that application that tweets like little birdies.

You can't post that stuff here without being sanctioned.
On that birdie application, you'll see that and much more.
But, you knew that, didn't you?

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 06:46 AM
PJ, it's been proven, over and over. There's that memory of yours again. Anyone can go to your base right now and see the multiple comps. Take one out, hey, looky there. Another comp lights up. Amazing stuff. You are well aware how Mant times it's been reported, as well as your bridge jumper claims. Sounds like they're both legit then, right? Both being judged by the same court, and both here after a year.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 06:49 AM
PJ, it's been proven, over and over. There's that memory of yours again. Anyone can go to your base right now and see the multiple comps. Take one out, hey, looky there. Another comp lights up. Amazing stuff. You are well aware how Mant times it's been reported, as well as your bridge jumper claims. Sounds like they're both legit then, right? Both being judged by the same court, and both here after a year.

This PJ must be an incredible guy.
My base?
I have no base.
I rarely do anything in that _____.
Screenshots, sir, screenshots.
Prove it.
13 DBJ, yeah, I've got those screenshots, sir.

Come on, sir, let's stop fighting, okay?

You're probably a very nice guy in real life.

I mean no one any harm.
I do enjoy joviality and banter.

No one's accusing you, are they?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Why so angry?
Frankly, I don't care what names you call me.
You're free to believe anything you choose to believe.

3,000,000 points have been done.
9,000,000 points, hmmmm, do the math, I did.

The proof is all over that application that tweets like little birdies.

You can't post that stuff here without being sanctioned.
On that birdie application, you'll see that and much more.
But, you knew that, didn't you?

Brilliant math skills PJ! Okay let me walk through this for your feeble little mind. If 3M was doable, as you just stated. And the new payout awards 3X points for a PA. 3Mx3=9M=Not outside the realm of possibility.

I'll also add... If you think they are able to reach 9m with stacked up DBJ... That means it's still possible. Unless you are saying they hacked their points. With DBJ they STILL have to take that number of hits... But are doing so without spending gold. So assuming someone HAS enough gold... They could still reach that score. This is according to your own crack pot theories.

So again your math falls short. Where were you educated? Alabama?

It's also a HUGE cop-out... When you always go back to the argument... "I have proof but I just can't show it to you".

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 06:57 AM
Brilliant math skills PJ! Okay let me walk through this for your feeble little mind. If 3M was doable, as you just stated. And the new payout awards 3X points for a PA. 3Mx3=9M=Not outside the realm of possibility.

I'll also add... If you think they are able to reach 9m with stacked up DBJ... That means it's still possible. Unless you are saying they hacked their points. With DBJ they STILL have to take that number of hits... But are doing so without spending gold. So assuming someone HAS enough gold... They could still reach that score. This is according to your own crack pot theories.

So again your math falls short. Where were you educated? Alabama?

It's also a HUGE cop-out... When you always go back to the argument... "I have proof but I just can't show it to you".

You aren't allowed to post such things on this forum.
However, you can go to the and of chirping, and tweeting birds to see the proof.

No need to insult people, sir.

Now you insult the entire state of Alabama.

That's very disturbing.

Again, if this doesn't affect you, why so angry?

I haven't YET said how they get points.

That comes later.

This thread isn't about WD points.
It's about one DUDE with 13 DBJS.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Now that we have answered those questions, let me help you with the score. You can verify this with your buddies at osw. With an iPad Air, and using only single shots, I can consistently do375k per battle. Upon occasion I've hit a bit over 400k. Let's use the 375k for now though. My old ipad I could do 250k consistantly, let's assume for a moment that only half the members have I pad avoirdupois, the others not.375 times 30 is 11,250,000. And 250 times 30 is 7,500,00, for total possible near 19,000,000. If all had airs then 22.5 mil. I believe you have someone in the family that can help you with the math. Now that I once again have answered your questions, time to move on to others. I have one for you. Since you were posting that you looked up my record on your twitter account, and I had felony arrests and crimes, let us have a link to that info. I have nothing to hide. Show the proof as you said. Show the proof. I do have where you posted that, several times. You may not realize since you're not a legal professional, that could be considered to be slander under the law. Just saying, and as a non legal professional myself, I can understand how you might possibly not be aware of this.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Zeebos, you're arguing a moot point. Me and PJ already cleared that up. Gree sleazed it up many months ago also. What is it that happenes to you at osw that's makes people slow to comprehend things. Do they strap you down and feed you the koolaid intravenously? That kool aid is strong mojo. Sounds like the old Indian visions quests. Very spiritual experience I suppose. Then so was Jonestown.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Gree cleared it up, boy, me and spell wrong sure don't get along well

Genen
03-27-2014, 09:51 AM
So he has 13 deadly bridge jumpers "because", interesting! So I'm thinking more s1 members need to be scanned as well, because! Who scores 9 million points in a battle and wins the battle by 6 million just BECAUSE? Maybe ones that have 100% health? Dunno?
Ask Chozzer to investigate this matter. Or I can cite him for you: you was defamed go to lawyer you see hack file ticket to GREE. And from me personally to you - get your meds on time

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Obviously you know nothing about the mechanics, do you. The units don't stack. You could have a million of them. Silly bird. For people that have played as long as you have, it's amazing how little you seem to know about the game. Talk to you're congressman, see if he can help you with your issues. Talk to your phycitrist for the anger issues. I'm not either, not am I your priest and confessor. Just trying to clarify, you seem to be a bit confused

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Part of you guys issues is your ignorance of the facts, and therefore your fears based on this ignorance. I'm sorry, but again it's not my job to school children, or teach you how the game plays. I had to figure it all out on my own, and I don't share my knowledge with others than my friends and team mates. I'm not doing your work, or helping you with your strategy. Obviously you guys need it, and looks like you seem to feel we are required to provide you with this service. Good luck to you though. I'd prefer to see your team more competitive to give us somewhat of a challenge. The only way I'm going to do it for you, is if I take over leadership of the team. Current leadership isn't capable of progressing the teams capabilities, and needs a fresh start. If you guys would like to consider that, I guess I'm up for a challenge. Just keep in mind, I don't allow any hanky panky.

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 10:28 AM
blah blah blah...

got that ss yet of mm heatlh regen?

I know who does? LOL

CJ54
03-27-2014, 10:31 AM
If people spot a potential cheat, they need to send it to Support. Not make accusations on the forums to start drama, but send it to Support.