PDA

View Full Version : three recommendations

XK Domo
03-26-2014, 10:36 AM
1. INVENTORY: An inventory screen would be awesome it could show armor and armor ingredients.
2. DISCARD: the ability to "drop" an item would be awesome.
3. FUSION FOR APPEARENCE: there are a lot of cool looking armor that are out there that we CAN'T wear because its so weak. The ability to Fusion for appearance would let me keep my stats but have the appearance of an other armor. You could make it cost some # gems...

sxespanky
03-26-2014, 12:19 PM
1. INVENTORY: An inventory screen would be awesome it could show armor and armor ingredients.
3. FUSION FOR APPEARENCE: there are a lot of cool looking armor that are out there that we CAN'T wear because its so weak. The ability to Fusion for appearance would let me keep my stats but have the appearance of an other armor. You could make it cost some # gems...

where you have decent ideas. they have all been said before - and no one listens to requests. the mods put a poll last fall about what we all wanna see as an update - and we all chimed in. level expansion. and we get nothing.sorry pal.

as much as transmogging armor sounds kool, we all need inventory to be cleared up, and dropping stuff sounds plain stupid. its not worth time dreaming a change in this game anymore <3

busteroaf
03-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Actually, yeah, it was just a "what's important to you" poll... Never made any claims that the highest vote getting option would be implemented. It's assumed, but still, they never made any promises.

Get used to it.

whisper4
03-29-2014, 08:56 PM

Like 1 and 2, not sure how 3 would work. You gotta think about the elements. A fire looking armor, flamebourne, with water element. Would look confusing, but I guess it really wouldn't matter

Johannsen
04-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Inventory would be nice

EljayK
04-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Make a gold fusion star that you fuse unwanted armors into.

The gold fusion star is used up when you use it to fuse into an armor. But can hold enough xp to level an epic from 1-99 in one go.

Armors put into it only give a 50% return to the star, as opposed the normal full amount. No elemental boost.

Always costs 2.5k to fuse into. (per armor).

Carnage FR
04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
sounds cool to me i would like to change appearance of somethings. i would like to have new content more tho