PDA

View Full Version : Armenia rewards

G Teemo
03-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi.

I know another post has been made on the issue, but seems like it got trolled.

Can mods please post rewards for armenia wd if there is some issue with getting them into the client?

azgrunge
03-26-2014, 09:58 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87388-Armenian-BLTQ

G Teemo
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?87388-Armenian-BLTQ

That is a link to rewards of the BLTQ, I asked for rewards in WD.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 10:42 AM
id sure like to know as welll..i always looked forward to seeing what the next cycle of units we would get and what bonus they have..gree has did a good job lately by throwing in differnt bonus instead of the same ole boreing +8%,+9% def and attack and +1 valor unit...would love to see a few good health regan or some upgrade cost reduction units in the near future as well..they had the Q&A and they did give us alot of what we asked we would like to see...just like the +1 energy and now the +1 upgrade building bonus

azgrunge
03-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Ah, I see the WD now. It was wd in the original. Sorry, I haven't seen that.

G Teemo
03-26-2014, 11:21 AM
id sure like to know as welll..i always looked forward to seeing what the next cycle of units we would get and what bonus they have..gree has did a good job lately by throwing in differnt bonus instead of the same ole boreing +8%,+9% def and attack and +1 valor unit...would love to see a few good health regan or some upgrade cost reduction units in the near future as well..they had the Q&A and they did give us alot of what we asked we would like to see...just like the +1 energy and now the +1 upgrade building bonus

Totally agree Lemonhaze. This +1 building upgrade is something I have always seen as a utopia, but I am so glad I was wrong. Health regen that would be available from like top 250/400 would be nice. I have 0 healthregen eeven though I have played pretty long time. I had stayed in a lower ranked faction for a long time where we had no chance on thoose units. More healthregen doesnt give as good boost for players that already has big health regen, so it wouldnt widen the gap.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Totally agree Lemonhaze. This +1 building upgrade is something I have always seen as a utopia, but I am so glad I was wrong. Health regen that would be available from like top 250/400 would be nice. I have 0 healthregen eeven though I have played pretty long time. I had stayed in a lower ranked faction for a long time where we had no chance on thoose units. More healthregen doesnt give as good boost for players that already has big health regen, so it wouldnt widen the gap. ya that sucks u need to get some for sure..im at -72% HR time but if i can just get 1 unit that takes off 10 seconds more it all adds up overtime..i got the best HR unit in the game tho the p91 pounder -30% HR time..would love to see one those types again but i doubt it will be but we just never know..i also thought we would never see another +1 building bc i missed the first one they put out in the crates a long time ago..been kicking my self in the azz ever since lol

Wambo
03-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Come on Gree, this is not playing fair at all :( give us the reason why we will all look forward to war this month!

G Teemo
03-27-2014, 03:36 AM
bumping this

Tardavic
03-27-2014, 04:26 PM
I have already mentioned this in another thread, but we will try to post the rewards for this WD once we get closer to this event.

Mr. Artois
03-27-2014, 04:29 PM
I have already mentioned this in another thread, but we will try to post the rewards for this WD once we get closer to this event.

As I asked in the other thread, are you guys aware the the WD rewards are not being displayed in the game? And if you are can you let us know why they being held back.

Thanks

Thorm V2
03-27-2014, 09:54 PM

NO. Players are making decisions about what they want to play for. If you have the information, then post it.

If the rewards aren't created, then say that.

What is going on??????