PDA

View Full Version : GREE - read this FIRST before you re-start any goals again which MESS UP the game

pamper
03-26-2014, 04:48 AM
:mad:
the game is full of bugs :mad:

RAID BOSS makes the game slow, robbing and fighting is over 10secs and the message 'there was a problem talking to the server' keeps poping up :mad:
collecting from buildings/rivals is a mess as the amount money bounces up and down :mad:
same with energy, this has become completely crazy :mad:
what else? you should find out yourself but you obviously fail on profound testing the new versions
money money money money driven all you are ............... :(
maybe you should rebuild the indexes on the DB or re-design the whole by professionals
THANKS - a very angry Player :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know, ist only a game but many players put real money into it and you should respect and honor that

eNtroX
03-26-2014, 05:17 AM
I copy that

Zendfrim
03-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Speak with your lack of gold purchases.

What you've said here has been said over and over. Gree is not listening, so hit their pocketbooks. This company is the most evil entity I personally have ever known; realize that, and either step away, or play for free and expect nothing to work right. If it works right, expect it to be ruined soon.

Everything you enjoy about the game will be removed. These are facts as indicated by historical data.

ILikeTheAbuse
03-26-2014, 09:04 PM
on the up-side, I just leveled up... applied my 3 points to energy... then the game put me at -160 energy. Then I server refreshed with a deposit and it put me at the correct energy, but I was ~20xp from leveling up, again. I hit the SLTQ job again, and got another 3 points when I leveled up, again. This happened a few months ago. It took a while to figure out why I had 0 skill points to spend when I leveled up, again. But at least I get to play with 30 extra energy until my next level up evens it back out.

On a different account, I leveled up early (just like it gives the LTQ completion pop-up early), but Didn't get a second set of 3 skill points to spend.

This game is really buggy. Always has been; always will be.

ghetto69143
03-27-2014, 04:51 AM
:mad:
the game is full of bugs :mad:

RAID BOSS makes the game slow, robbing and fighting is over 10secs and the message 'there was a problem talking to the server' keeps poping up :mad:
collecting from buildings/rivals is a mess as the amount money bounces up and down :mad:
same with energy, this has become completely crazy :mad:
what else? you should find out yourself but you obviously fail on profound testing the new versions
money money money money driven all you are ............... :(
maybe you should rebuild the indexes on the DB or re-design the whole by professionals
THANKS - a very angry Player :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know, ist only a game but many players put real money into it and you should respect and honor that

I completely agree with OP !! I wonder what it will take for Gree to shutdown and do an overhaul of fixing what is wrong?? You would think they have things in mind with whats wrong and all.. Me and my syn all agree shut down, take a break, fix as much as possible. Come back STRONG. Not perfect but get it Flowing Smoother....... Something.. Maybe might get more attention than what is going on now. Seriously, I know MODs read posts. I understand developers need to get paid, I know this is being said time after time, but come on??? What will it take? Why won't something be said or done? I know something is going on over at Gree but, I, just like others, gave up with this event. Please, Please make something work.

CCC-syn
03-27-2014, 05:11 AM
the money and energy bars that go crazy aren't a big problem because server side they are ok. hitting refresh fixes them.

the game keeps crashing or saying "no connection" is a very big problem.

another bug u forgot to mention - sometimes performing an action stucks the game and causes this action to be executed twice.
i refilled my stamina (once) but it charged me with 20 gold! :mad: