PDA

View Full Version : There was a problem talking to the server

aron
03-26-2014, 04:10 AM
I have been getting these messages ever since Raid boss started. It occurs regardless what connection i have (Wifi/3G/4G).

Am i the only one? If so, any suggestions what can be the problem?

http://i58.tinypic.com/29ts01.png

&

http://i57.tinypic.com/25gapfo.png

bubu2000
03-26-2014, 04:21 AM
no, its not only you, i have this problem also on 3 different devices. maybe the server got some probs with the masses of player right now during RB. its like during wars, so nothing new.

eNtroX
03-26-2014, 04:46 AM
i got the same problem.. since few days or since the new update.. also the energy bar is going crazy... lol

bravo 6 vk
03-26-2014, 06:03 AM
i got the same problem.. since few days or since the new update.. also the energy bar is going crazy... lol

Ditto... extra.

Beerango
03-26-2014, 07:17 AM
I have not had those problems with the RB, but I constantly get that message when I am out robbing people. It happens most when I come across big hoods with leveled up big $$ buildings.

aron
03-26-2014, 07:17 AM
It seems like every time the app needs to communicate with the server, i.e refreshing rival list, bank deposits, attacking/robbing rivals, move buildings in hood and/or hitting raid boss. The wheel keeps spinning for a minute or two before the "There was a problem talking to the server" message occurs, and i have to try again.

Im on Android 4.3 with cc version: 4.0.0.5 and dataset 20140324_1

PUN1SH3R
03-26-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm experiencing this on Nook HD (Android), but not on my iPhone.

Zendfrim
03-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Folks, I urge you to rethink this perceived problem. Think of it this way: your device has seen the horrible injustices wrought by this vile greedy disgusting company, and has opted out of bridging with such abomination via digital means. Your device is sending you a message. Leave the game now, leave forever. Never give these abhorrent apes your time OR money. Problem solved.

If only my device would do the same...

Chris Boa
03-26-2014, 09:57 AM
I've been getting this message and worse, I can't summon any bosses, bank any money or collect any cash properly, the simplest of tasks take forever and it's been pretty much unplayable for about a week now.

Mackie Messer
03-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Hope this gets fixed sooner than later. It's annoying

RuckusXsuckuR
03-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Me too, also cash . Can almost never get the syndicate page to load. Force close and endless loading. Fix this sht or im sitting out for war and you greedy wont get a dime of gold, im sure it'll cost you from hundreds of players spending gold just from the lag. War would be next to unplayable like this.

CCC-syn
03-27-2014, 08:14 AM
happens to me at least 100 times a day :'(

also a new thing that happens:
i rob some1, it shows the spinning progress bar, i see the cash go up so i know i successfully robbed the guy - but the loading bar wouldn't vanish!! so i must restart the game...