PDA

View Full Version : Comments

Dat Guy
03-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Anyone leaving a comment talking smack should be fair game. Please for the love of anything and everything holy, let us go directly to anyone's hood that leaves a comment.
I have a player that feels it necessary to come and comment on my hood. He or she won't attack or rob me. Just leaves juvenile comments. I want more than nothing than to get to his or her hood.
Please Gree. Please give us a way to get to these clowns. I promise you, I will solve it at my level if you give me the chance. Why do you allow these troglodytes to post comments on someones wall without fear of retribution?

iteachem
03-25-2014, 07:09 PM
Why do you allow these troglodytes to post comments on someones wall without fear of retribution?

Sorry but can't see how a few lines on a newfeed causes any fear

Luv4UR Mom
03-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Anyone leaving a comment talking smack should be fair game. Please for the love of anything and everything holy, let us go directly to anyone's hood that leaves a comment.
I have a player that feels it necessary to come and comment on my hood. He or she won't attack or rob me. Just leaves juvenile comments. I want more than nothing than to get to his or her hood.
Please Gree. Please give us a way to get to these clowns. I promise you, I will solve it at my level if you give me the chance. Why do you allow these troglodytes to post comments on someones wall without fear of 'retribution?

Coward- You're lucky you can't link to my hood!

Honestly, I have no idea who you are, but point is- Tough talk on a wall or forum is meaningless. Save your stamina for someone who actually robs you.