PDA

View Full Version : When do you lvl up?

I love tacos
03-25-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks for reading. I know leveling up is bad but when do you start? I think events start at level 5 or 10.

iteachem
03-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Thanks for reading. I know leveling up is bad but when do you start? I think events start at level 5 or 10.

Depends on goals for your account. With my minis I try to level only when doing sltq to help the team. Other than that I keep leveling down so I can farm bosses

Luv4UR Mom
03-25-2014, 07:27 PM
When do you lvl up?

I typically level up whenever I hit a certain number of experience points. I've tried numerous 'secret' codes and tactics to bypass this, but all have failed except one. There was one combination of of keystrokes that took away 10,000 experience, but it doesn't work anymore.

bravo 6 vk
03-25-2014, 09:42 PM
I try to level up during battles for the 4 extra hits.

reticlover
03-26-2014, 06:07 AM
i level atleast once a week someitmes more than that

blkhawk661
03-28-2014, 09:37 AM

sorry for the noob question, but why is it bad to level up?

dribblin todger
03-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Because you will end up a "whale", if you level up too quickly you will soon be at level 250 with poor stats, you will score poorly in syn battles, but that's not the worst part, the worst part is low level accounts with good stats will pound you relentlessly and get brilliant points from you. Gree do not account for high level players, they get nothing to go for really, which is a shame especially if you have gilded your way to the top

CCC-syn
03-28-2014, 12:43 PM
I used to level up once a month. But today I rob so much that I level up every week.

I try to time my level ups with LTQs for the energy, or with Bosses for the health refill.
Depends on the event currently running

blkhawk661
03-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Wow. Maybe I screwed up. I've been playing for about a month and I'm lvl 71. ATk is about 780k. Def is 1.2 mil. Doesn't seem like I'm a whale, but I don't see why it matters after lvl 100. Everyone has same mafia count. Only diff is amount of money saved up for items. I'm either gonna play a lot or not at all. Am I mistaken in thinking I can be competitive if I level up fast? Income per hour is only like 14k now but I have a lot of items from respect points.

Morgz
03-29-2014, 05:11 AM
You aren't going to be a heavy hitter or candidate for a competitive syn. My situation is similar to yours. I'm happy in a top 1500 syn and enjoy playing where I'm at. But when we battle other syns, I often try to attack someone around my lvl or even lower lvl than me, and I get stomped

amateur
03-29-2014, 05:24 AM
You aren't going to be a heavy hitter or candidate for a competitive syn. My situation is similar to yours. I'm happy in a top 1500 syn and enjoy playing where I'm at. But when we battle other syns, I often try to attack someone around my lvl or even lower lvl than me, and I get stomped

Happy? Come join me and my mini acc. In top 1500 without gold.

raphmonster
03-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Wow. Maybe I screwed up. I've been playing for about a month and I'm lvl 71. ATk is about 780k. Def is 1.2 mil. Doesn't seem like I'm a whale, but I don't see why it matters after lvl 100. Everyone has same mafia count. Only diff is amount of money saved up for items. I'm either gonna play a lot or not at all. Am I mistaken in thinking I can be competitive if I level up fast? Income per hour is only like 14k now but I have a lot of items from respect points.
Don't worry bud. You've been accepted into a top 250 Syn. Your stats will improve in no time. You are expected to be active (within the syn guidelines) so lvling up is kind of inevitable and if you don't for too long, eyes will be on you as campers are not permitted. Consider yourself a damn lucky killer whale, soon to just be killer ;)

raphmonster
03-29-2014, 11:56 PM

If you're not totally satisfied where you're at, FF Freedom Fighters are recruiting at the moment... feel free to apply (for more details check http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?86984-Top-250-Syndicate-FF-Freedom-Fighters-Seeking-ACTIVE-Team-Players), we have anti stomping methods for lower stated players at our syn....... we're organised like that ;)

azgrunge
03-31-2014, 08:12 AM
Great question. I have my own theory but I won't put it here. Regardless, they penalize us for leveling up now via many of the events though they did not the first year so...... don't do it :)

TheCCKilla111
03-31-2014, 05:39 PM

You are leveling up fast..... I'm level 50 and have 3 million attack and 2.7 million defense. My iph is 41k, you may want to take it slow on the leveling. Anyways this isn't my first account so I learned what to do on this account.

wrestler84
03-31-2014, 05:50 PM
I've been playing for over a year and my stats are 9/8.4mil with 2.8mil IPH

Amxze
04-01-2014, 05:36 AM
How many people have another account for LTQs. High levels with high Energy