PDA

View Full Version : Returned from exile, women only

Ferr
03-25-2014, 04:16 PM
There are times to fight and there are times to get exiled. The ban, as Gree calls it, is such a wonderful medicine against any anger one may have. My advice to all, try it and feel the cure. Its healing effects are almost instant. I am a better person, I love Gree and clearly we all should continue what we are doing.

Soon, I will set up a new Emperors faction. Only those who are ready to seriously roll can join. Please state your willingness to join and face bankruptcy volunteerly when asked for by your fearless leader.

Once created, we will crush SUP. Their destruction is inevitable. They will deny it but what the hack they deny everything.

Ah yes, forgot about that, only women can join. Can you imagine the headlines, SUP defeated by lovely Empresses.

Where is my XO
Yours,

Dreson7
03-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Welcome back my friend!

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 04:21 PM
I will only join if you promise to raise costs for less prizes and promise EPIC battles. If so, I'm in!

menmylac
03-25-2014, 04:21 PM
You are awesome, dude!!!! Welcome back!!!

bxhx
03-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Couldn't do it before and you quickly became irrelevant. I pulled for you... I really did, but you simply were not, nor are you going to take over SUP. I find it disconcerting that because of your name, you think you can just post wherever you'd like, regardless of whether it's in the general forum or faction invite forum. I have no doubt that you could crush a free player like me with the tip of your pinky, but I've been wanting to say this for a while and now I feel better. I'll go back to my hole in the ground.

Omega1980
03-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Ok

10Characters

Socks
03-25-2014, 04:38 PM
It would be an honor to fight alongside Ferr. Count me in.

Ferr
03-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Couldn't do it before and you quickly became irrelevant. I pulled for you... I really did, but you simply were not, nor are you going to take over SUP. I find it disconcerting that because of your name, you think you can just post wherever you'd like, regardless of whether it's in the general forum or faction invite forum. I have no doubt that you could crush a free player like me with the tip of your pinky, but I've been wanting to say this for a while and now I feel better. I'll go back to my hole in the ground.

Ty for your comment sir. The concept of humor is often misused. On other occasions it is known to be misunderstood. Anyways, i am happy that you feel better now and please feel free to continue to elaborate further on your thoughts.
Yours,

PS, sry about my name. I will pass it through to the ones responsible for that.

I C STUFF
03-25-2014, 06:38 PM
There are times to fight and there are times to get exiled. The ban, as Gree calls it, is such a wonderful medicine against any anger one may have. My advice to all, try it and feel the cure. Its healing effects are almost instant. I am a better person, I love Gree and clearly we all should continue what we are doing.

Soon, I will set up a new Emperors faction. Only those who are ready to seriously roll can join. Please state your willingness to join and face bankruptcy volunteerly when asked for by your fearless leader.

Once created, we will crush SUP. Their destruction is inevitable. They will deny it but what the hack they deny everything.

Ah yes, forgot about that, only women can join. Can you imagine the headlines, SUP defeated by lovely Empresses.

Where is my XO
Yours,

I wear the clothing and strut the stuff.
I'm down.
Just say when.
Or, simply return to the secret, secure, safe house.
Smooches.

Speed ump
03-25-2014, 07:33 PM
PJ, you may be many things, but you are not a female. Ferr clearly stated female.( he dosnt really want to destroy sup, he just wants to pick up chicks, lol) ferr, you sound as if you've been to a re education camp and received your diploma.

Maddog's Wife
03-25-2014, 09:11 PM
You, sir, could indeed recruit an army of dauntless dames. ��

{Kill Joy}
03-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm a hot girl. 36c good enough to join. ;)

03-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Well ferr good luck I will say this if u could find another 57 like u rip and panz u might have a chance but I say ney u will find what u always find guys with big promises and no trigger finger. Just join osw and call it a day emperors are dead just like thier little warrior buddies like to post on my wall rip GSF. GSF will never truly die we just got on a bigger ship with better cannons for the moment to return fire at a team who wants us to fail. Oh and I can truly say all the sup guys I have meet are cool and straight forward.

mickymacirl
03-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Welcome back ferr

TheRealAnarchy
03-26-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm a hot girl. 36c good enough to join. ;)

Rule #16 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule%2016)

chars

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-26-2014, 04:27 AM
Hey man! Why are you copying me? Don't take my women!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83358-tRIGGER-hAPPY-cORP-is-recruiting!

One man army
03-26-2014, 05:28 AM

Where is my XO
Yours,

I hope your ready to sell your house if you wanna defeat sup. if you do they might quit.

iamnasty
03-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Hey man! Why are you copying me? Don't take my women!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83358-tRIGGER-hAPPY-cORP-is-recruiting!

Hey, you're rite but again you preferred the 72yo hairy type, even try recruiting Ape and monkey from the zoo, definitely female and hairy but age you have to ask her !!!.....moo��

Maddog11
03-26-2014, 06:14 AM
Welcome back, glad to see you didn't lose your sense of humor while in exile

bxhx
03-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Ferr, I never meant that your name in and of itself was bad. I was reffering to the (apparent) misuse of your status and familiarity with such a name ad yours. You were the most recognizable name in the game, and possibly still are, and therefore (it appears) that you use this to your advantage, in that, you post faction recruitment in the general forum. This is what I meant.

Ps. I got a good night's sleep so that helped.

David Steelman
03-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Tjoho, got my own account up n running. So what better start then to post in a Ferr Thread. So u r the Ferr I hear plenty about. Cool that u r back in the game. Dad is not going back I can tell u. He gave me the phone n Im not giving it back. He has to kill me if he want it. Ha ha ha

So anyway, im not a girl so im out of here. And I just find a nice team of dudes so im happy. Ok good luck. C u in the battles.

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Ferr, I never meant that your name in and of itself was bad. I was reffering to the (apparent) misuse of your status and familiarity with such a name ad yours. You were the most recognizable name in the game, and possibly still are, and therefore (it appears) that you use this to your advantage, in that, you post faction recruitment in the general forum. This is what I meant.

Ps. I got a good night's sleep so that helped.

Ah yes, then it must have been the humor you misunderstood unless you really think i was creating a new faction.

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Tjoho, got my own account up n running. So what better start then to post in a Ferr Thread. So u r the Ferr I hear plenty about. Cool that u r back in the game. Dad is not going back I can tell u. He gave me the phone n Im not giving it back. He has to kill me if he want it. Ha ha ha

So anyway, im not a girl so im out of here. And I just find a nice team of dudes so im happy. Ok good luck. C u in the battles.

Please forward my warmest regards to your father. He was and will remain forever one of the first Emperors, loyal trustworthy and a good friend.

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:37 PM
PJ, you may be many things, but you are not a female. Ferr clearly stated female.( he dosnt really want to destroy sup, he just wants to pick up chicks, lol) ferr, you sound as if you've been to a re education camp and received your diploma.
Nothing is what it seems, you need to know that by now ;).

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:38 PM
You, sir, could indeed recruit an army of dauntless dames. ��

Says the dauntless dame of all ;)

Agent Orange
03-26-2014, 02:44 PM
You should not care about tiny bits and bytes floating on a spinning disk in a cold cold room somewhere in Japan.

You forgot how to play the game and got banned, perhaps you have learned from this episode. Perhaps not.

One oddity though, if you are running this faction and only woman may join who will actually run it or did something out of the ordinary occur whilst you were banned? :confused:

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Well ferr good luck I will say this if u could find another 57 like u rip and panz u might have a chance but I say ney u will find what u always find guys with big promises and no trigger finger. Just join osw and call it a day emperors are dead just like thier little warrior buddies like to post on my wall rip GSF. GSF will never truly die we just got on a bigger ship with better cannons for the moment to return fire at a team who wants us to fail. Oh and I can truly say all the sup guys I have meet are cool and straight forward.
I mourn the dead emperors every day, true legends they were..... Not to say gsf was anything less. As to sup........ No comment ;)

Ferr
03-26-2014, 02:47 PM
You should not care about tiny bits and bytes floating on a spinning disk in a cold cold room somewhere in Japan.

You forgot how to play the game and got banned, perhaps you have learned from this episode. Perhaps not.

One oddity though, if you are running this faction and only woman may join who will actually run it or did something out of the ordinary occur whilst you were banned? :confused:

Damn good point. Surgery I guess?

kraigsls1
03-26-2014, 06:38 PM
I lolled at this

Golgo14
03-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Ferr - just stopping by to say hello. I always enjoy your posts.. Most of the original emperors are gone or have faded away into the history books. I still recall those early WDs w/ Leth, Variable, Ken, and Chuck. The game has really changed since then but I am still hanging around - glad to see you here. Stay well - and enjoy a glass of King Louis for me. 😊

Ferr
03-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Ferr - just stopping by to say hello. I always enjoy your posts.. Most of the original emperors are gone or have faded away into the history books. I still recall those early WDs w/ Leth, Variable, Ken, and Chuck. The game has really changed since then but I am still hanging around - glad to see you here. Stay well - and enjoy a glass of King Louis for me. ��
Golgo 13 and 14 you remembered Louis 13 ;). Best cognac ever! With the money we save we could buy a bottle a day. Ty for posting good friend.

Captain Steelman
03-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Please forward my warmest regards to your father. He was and will remain forever one of the first Emperors, loyal trustworthy and a good friend.

Hello old friend..... My boy told me I got a message, thanks for that warm greeting... So you returned to shake things around again...? That could be fun to watch... Ferrīs Amazons in top battles... Why not...?

But Iīve done some evaluation regarding my time in the Emperors and my conclusion is that when we failed in Brazil, an Exodus started from our faction to PUN... And once the Exodus had started we could do little or nothing about it... The real and only battle took place in Brazil and we lost... From that moment and on we could only sit and watch when our players left, one by one, to join PUN... The induvidual greed of receiving as much as possible from the gold weighed heavier than the loyalty to the Emperors... However, with an Emperor victory in Brazil it would have been the other way around and PUN would be something we could have read about at page 500 in this forum. But that didnt happen.....

So to declare war against an opponent that contains a big part of old Emperors, could be unwise.... We trained those players our selfs and we know they are fearsome warriors...

However, the time is soon upon us when SUP will implode... A big part of this game is the challenge. With no real threat the challenge is gone.... Left is only the boring work of maintaining a "Status quo ante bellum"... What we did see happen in Crime City will take place here in Modern War too... Its just a question of time... Even the Empire of Rom fell and the good old book tells me "There is nothing new under the sky..."

Hence, bide your time... Your day is ahead of you...

Your thrusted servant, Captain Steelman

Skelewu
03-27-2014, 02:14 AM
U are hilarious Ferr. First u get kicked out of faction by ripper and panzer or let me put it nicely , u left willingly. Now u come up with this. I guess you'll never learn. You only see short term, not long term thats why SUP outsmarted you.

As you have heard from this past war, it has shown that OSW are a bunch of wannabies after SUP1 scored 9.7 million them on them and OSW had a full squad. One can only say OSW were so scared that they planned to avoid SUP1 all weekend. Then they complain about a mole when they got their ass handed to them but when they beat SUP1 with only ten members online, they call that preparation. When in fact they had a mole in SUP1 named Shark attack aka ACDC who ran to OSw after the war. That is the same guy who caused chaos at dogs lying to gree blatantly that about how the leadership was stolen from him.
I'll enjoy watching from my couch how u intend on taking on SUP. This will make a good movie :D

Ferr
03-27-2014, 04:20 PM
Hello old friend..... My boy told me I got a message, thanks for that warm greeting... So you returned to shake things around again...? That could be fun to watch... Ferrīs Amazons in top battles... Why not...?

But Iīve done some evaluation regarding my time in the Emperors and my conclusion is that when we failed in Brazil, an Exodus started from our faction to PUN... And once the Exodus had started we could do little or nothing about it... The real and only battle took place in Brazil and we lost... From that moment and on we could only sit and watch when our players left, one by one, to join PUN... The induvidual greed of receiving as much as possible from the gold weighed heavier than the loyalty to the Emperors... However, with an Emperor victory in Brazil it would have been the other way around and PUN would be something we could have read about at page 500 in this forum. But that didnt happen.....

So to declare war against an opponent that contains a big part of old Emperors, could be unwise.... We trained those players our selfs and we know they are fearsome warriors...

However, the time is soon upon us when SUP will implode... A big part of this game is the challenge. With no real threat the challenge is gone.... Left is only the boring work of maintaining a "Status quo ante bellum"... What we did see happen in Crime City will take place here in Modern War too... Its just a question of time... Even the Empire of Rom fell and the good old book tells me "There is nothing new under the sky..."

Hence, bide your time... Your day is ahead of you...

Your thrusted servant, Captain Steelman

Makes me happy to see to read your words. It was an uphill battle from the start, i know. We had fun and exitement though. True, the game wont survive another year but still it will be remembered by many and i sense a reunion of emperors in the making. Obviously, i will never ever start a faction again. I refuse to again leading others in ridiculous spending. I have witnessed too much misery for that. Anyways, keep an eye on your kid ;)
Yours ever