PDA

View Full Version : Rank

Kanoli
03-25-2014, 10:16 AM
It's been going around for a week now, was really hoping a mod would weigh in on this:

Is there anything in the works to fix the rank units as they are extremely under valued?

And is anything being done for those that actually spent all their valor on the previous rank units which are now worthless?

Agent1200
03-25-2014, 10:20 AM
I believe I remember a response from a mod saying that they are revamping the rank valor units since they revamped the tier 2 unit building ones....

I very highly doubt they will do anything at all regarding valor already spent. I can only base my assumption on previous issues with similarity.

My $0.02

Romulus.
03-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Agree with you about rank units, but if you spent all the valors on old units then its your problem. You were gonna save it..

Thief
03-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Is there anything in the works to fix the rank units as they are extremely under valued?

And is anything being done for those that actually spent all their valor on the previous rank units which are now worthless?

Hopefully something is in the works for the first part.

They won't ever do the second part for those that have already spent valor. Its not different than those who spent real money on gold to get units or those that bought thousands of cash units that are obsolete. Their response to this would be "well now you have something to use in the new event"