PDA

View Full Version : Best mod weapons in the game/you have

BENZO OG
03-25-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm currently wondering what the best modifiers are that are out there. Some of the best are from way back, and although the stats are worthless, the mods are great. Please post the best modified weapon you know of, and if you know many feel free to list them, and/or the best mod you have. For example, my best mod is the loaded dice which has -25% upgrade time.

aron
03-25-2014, 07:36 AM
Must be the +1 upgrade mod FC won back in the day

Deadwater
03-25-2014, 08:13 AM
Must be the +1 upgrade mod FC won back in the day

Not even close.
Maybe energy mods, upgrade cost & time modifiers.

aron
03-25-2014, 08:17 AM
Energy mods are useless (as in u might save 40 gold on an ltq - wohoo)

Upgrade mods and time reduction are great, but common

Deadwater
03-25-2014, 08:23 AM
Energy mods are useless (as in u might save 40 gold on an ltq - wohoo)

Upgrade mods and time reduction are great, but common

If you have a 65% more energy mod = 2k energy more a day. That's 40 gold a day saved. Compiling many of them you'll be saving more then 40gold per LTQ. Upgrade mods are not as common as you are lead to believe just because you have 1. Understand that those with many of them are paying less then 20% of total cost on upgrades & half the time for LTBs.

Multi building upgrade isn't as good as you think. If you are upgrading worthily buildings you can burn billions of in game money with one building. Sure maybe you can upgrade a cheap $$$ building or a def building as the second upgrade but that's not helpful tbh.

The best mods out there are those that save you gold. Regardless of amount saved. They should release a mod that helps with case openings.

aron
03-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Ok i thought u were talkin bout the dumb +1 energy mods given out lately. those are imo useless.

If i could choose between a +1 upgrade mod and the reduce of cost mod it would def be the +1 upgrade as it increase iph faster, and then don't need to think as much bout saving money..

Deadwater
03-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Ok i thought u were talkin bout the dumb +1 energy mods given out lately. those are imo useless.

If i could choose between a +1 upgrade mod and the reduce of cost mod it would def be the +1 upgrade as it increase iph faster, and then don't need to think as much bout saving money..

And that's where gree will get you again. Any mod that can save you gold - energy mod, upgrade time, IP mod are the best to compile.
Feature wise sure upgrade many buildings at once is cool, but does nothing for saving your gold.

aron
03-25-2014, 08:51 AM
I agree x % faster energy mod is a good one. Much better than +1 energy...
Also time reduction mod is a great one esp for ltb's.

But if OP asked what i think is the best mod for saving gold, my answer would be much different.

GucciMane
03-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Influence bonus, as I don't really care for these overpriced ltqs.