PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a faction

OBAMASMAMA
03-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Me and 2 other players are looking for an opportunity to get back into the top level of faction fighting again. After going low tier factions for a few wars, we want to play competitively again. We each spend gd and can put up good points in war. If you're interested, send a message to me. Thanks

JustTVH
03-25-2014, 07:56 AM
LMKM is recruiting!!!!!
Are you tired of players riding your coattails? Being stuck in teams that aren't nearly as active as you are? We are a very organized TEAM with very active daily players. We finish all FLTQ's, as well as all 7 days of boss event and Raid Boss!!
If you think YOU have what it takes, and are an active daily player, then join us
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️LMKM⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️713-956-226 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
��Health Regeneration MAX��
��Infantry Def MAX, Att MAX��
��Ground Def MAX, Att MAX��
��Air Defense MAX, Att 25%��
⛵Sea Defense MAX, Att 15%⛵
��Building Defense MAX��
��Building Output MAX��
��Guild Members MAX��
More bonuses to come soon.
Must be an ACTIVE daily player with minimum attack stats of 15mil, minimum IPH of 2mil, and can score minimum 50k WD points.

theplayernll
03-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Theplayer Corp. is recruiting!
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day. We are a nice faction, so will you help building this faction to the top? We can offer you the following:

Strong Leader (Theplayernll)has rank 152
Infantry defence +15%
Building defence +15%
Ground defence +15%
Concrete 1200+

Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our faction!

alphacharlie
03-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Top250, The Real McCoys recruiting.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84668-Top250-faction-The-Real-McCoys-RECRUITING!
Let me know if interested.
Cheers

wbentley
03-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Me and 2 other players are looking for an opportunity to get back into the top level of faction fighting again. After going low tier factions for a few wars, we want to play competitively again. We each spend gd and can put up good points in war. If you're interested, send a message to me. Thanks

We are Looking for members
Hawaii 5-0

Top 250 faction -

👥628566290 Faction Code

🔰20% boost on Infantry Attack
🔰35% boost on Infantry Defence Maxed
⚡20% boost on Ground Attack
⚡35% boost on Ground Defence Maxed
✈10% boost on Air Attack
✈35%boost on Air Defence Maxed
⚓10%boost on Sea Attack
⚓30% boost on Sea Defence
👥Guild +34 = Faction total membership 54
🏢 30% boost on buildings defence
💰20% boost on buildings payout
🔋30% (MAX) Faster Health Recovery Time
We are a easy going faction that likes to have a good time. We are seeking daily active players who like to do the same.We Placed top 250 last war with 38 active players and with right players joining and bringing us to 54 we could easily be top 150. We are seeking players that have or can get group me. Also 10m+ in stats, stat vs level ratio of 100k, and an IPH of 2m+ all these of course with faction boosts applied. We have 10-15 open spaces to fill. Request into the faction if you think you would like to join the 5-0!