PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for Armenia

Sgt mason
03-25-2014, 06:31 AM
Does anyone know the rewards for Armenia world domination event? The placement prizes( i.e top1, top10, etc)

First Class
03-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Not really...I guess they will be in before war and hopefully with some nice bonuses also for Top750 place.

SevenO9
03-25-2014, 07:26 AM
For the upcoming WD we will try a minor change. Rather than having fixed prices per tier your factions rank will give you a certain propability to earn better prices. The loot table itself however will remain undisclosed.

Who said god doesn't play dice? He was right, but we do!

Thanks
Your Gree Team

Sheepydons
03-25-2014, 07:55 AM
Hopefully this will be explained in much clearer terms shortly. Why put money into a possible prize. That's like turning the WD into a crate event.

MaverickINsc
03-25-2014, 08:02 AM
Hopefully this will be explained in much clearer terms shortly. Why put money into a possible prize. That's like turning the WD into a crate event.

ok gree......but when wd is over im playing medium chance fake gree money for our wd prizes.......wtf.......I wasn't worried about wd prizes til I tried to figure that statement out

Mr. Artois
03-25-2014, 08:09 AM
For the upcoming WD we will try a minor change. Rather than having fixed prices per tier your factions rank will give you a certain propability to earn better prices. The loot table itself however will remain undisclosed.

Thanks
Your Gree Team

Hmmm......

goober
03-25-2014, 08:29 AM
Nice fake mod post Seven09!! You caught a few people!!
lol

Thanks
Your Gree Team

Kennetth
03-25-2014, 08:38 AM
Nice fake mod post Seven09!! You caught a few people!!
lol

Fortunately, it appears most people aren't color blind and can see that it is not an actual mod post (the fact that her title is "senior member is a more obvious tipoff as well).