PDA

View Full Version : Fix the layering of building levels

Pidgeot
03-25-2014, 03:21 AM
Can you please fix the layering of items on the screen. The levels of buildings and other objects should always be on the top most layer of ordering. Its very annoying to try to raid buildings when its level is hidden by the target above it. This should be a very simple fix.

Twist of Cain
03-25-2014, 03:33 AM
Is this guy serious?

Pidgeot
03-25-2014, 03:43 AM
Is this guy serious?

Yeah I am. I would rather know the level of buildings Im raiding and not blindly hit them.

Twist of Cain
03-25-2014, 03:47 AM
Yeah I am. I would rather know the level of buildings Im raiding and not blindly hit them.

That's the point. People don't want you to know what the level is...that is why they hide them.

Rob TRK
03-25-2014, 03:48 AM
Disagree with the need. It's a raid. You gather intelligence by hitting the target, then determine if it's worth continuing, let's face it you have a clue when you view the base... This request is sugar coating on top of the cherry, on top of the cream, on top of the cake.

Pidgeot
03-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Everything should be clear, not hidden because of graphical layering order.

Thief
03-25-2014, 04:30 AM
I disagree this should be fixed. Fist with all of the problems in this game if this is determined to be a problem then it comes in after about 1000 other items.

Secondly i agree....raid at your own risk.

DILL3NGER
03-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Yeah and while we're at it can you do something on the rivals list to say whether or not the targets 24/48 hour buildings are ready? Then I won't have go look in there base at all.

That would be just fantastic ��

Gbrown
03-25-2014, 06:09 AM
How about an option to only show rivals with 24/48 buildings ready to raid, that would great. I mean really people!

DILL3NGER
03-25-2014, 06:18 AM
How about an option to only show rivals with 24/48 buildings ready to raid, that would great. I mean really people!

Pfffft Copy cat! I Just said that !

Bndawgs
03-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Can you please fix the layering of items on the screen. The levels of buildings and other objects should always be on the top most layer of ordering. Its very annoying to try to raid buildings when its level is hidden by the target above it. This should be a very simple fix.

is this really your biggest gripe with the game? :rolleyes:

{Kill Joy}
03-25-2014, 11:06 AM
If Gree "fixes" this before all of the other problems, then wow, just wow.

Kefa
03-25-2014, 12:02 PM
I have a better idea. Remove the level indicator all together from rival buildings so raiders have to scout first if they want to know.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-25-2014, 12:09 PM
I have a better idea. Remove the level indicator all together from rival buildings so raiders have to scout first if they want to know.

I like this idea. Happy to see that while some people are trying to find ways to minimize/"fix" any strategic qualities which this game has to offer... there are still people who value strategy.

Maybe gree should start spoon feeding people their stats?

MaverickINsc
03-25-2014, 12:20 PM

great idea....then adjust the defensive building so they actually reflect DEFENSE.....let us hide those behind our cash cows so when they raid they get hammered......then you have to actually take a risk....instead of just raiding with indestructible armies

Thief
03-25-2014, 12:52 PM
great idea....then adjust the defensive building so they actually reflect DEFENSE.....let us hide those behind our cash cows so when they raid they get hammered......then you have to actually take a risk....instead of just raiding with indestructible armies

Not sure there is anyone with an Industructible army right now....well unless they are behind the curve significantly stat wise.

Jaebee
03-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Only if they combine it with a function to raid these people as my stamina regens automatically (while I'm offline of course). And while they are at it, how about an auto-collect function, but just for me, otherwise I can't raid anymore...lol

Main ASSASSIN
03-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Disagree with the need. It's a raid. You gather intelligence by hitting the target, then determine if it's worth continuing, let's face it you have a clue when you view the base... This request is sugar coating on top of the cherry, on top of the cream, on top of the cake.

Agreed, if it ends up a lvl 1 move on.

Area51z
03-26-2014, 02:52 AM
:cool::cool:

bam bam.
03-26-2014, 04:50 AM
Bahaha, if u cant see it dont raid it, jus get back to the grind. Its a defensive strategy thats open to everyone.

SPWD
03-26-2014, 05:11 AM
Pfffft Copy cat! I Just said that !

This^^^,it's so unfair that you don't know when people's buildings will be ready,perhaps if you've raided someone before you could get an in game alert to tell you when they're ready or a counter on top of the building lolz