PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy? I AM

Tac0caT
03-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Let me start of by saying I'm happy. I'll explain why I'm happy later on. Recently with all the commotion about. Well with Grees irreparable damage they've done to the game has caused many loyal players to quit. Can you honestly blame them for quitting? The company is corrupt, they offer very mediocre (being kind) support. I can go on but that's not why I started this thread. The thought of retirement obviously makes you think that you're finished with whatever you're doing. Some are more planned retirements, or more sudden. Regardless of which one it is you're finished with what you're doing. I recently retired from the game, at first it was hard then I realized that I had won (metaphorically speaking.) I no longer had to spend money to be competitive. I still maintain connections with my faction brethren. Sure this game is what led us to knowing each other I thank them for that. I'll stop being itinerant and get to my point. If you've recently quit or considered quitting are you happy that you've 'won?' Retirement should be the happier stage of your life. You no longer have to work. At some point in this game it starts to become more 'work' then fun. At that point I think you should quit playing. Who wants to work more then they have to? No one? Make it easier on yourself if you no longer have joy from something walk away from it. So ask yourself a question. Are you happy playing this game? If so great keep playing having fun whatever makes you happy. If not do you respect yourself enough to walk away it?

Tight4life73
03-24-2014, 11:31 PM
look I'm not trying to be rude but I'm growing tired of posts like this . If you were so happy with your retirement then why do you feel the need to clutter up the forum with this nonsense. Believe it or not,some actually still enjoy this game. So if your serious about retiring, then do it and move on. If you're looking to get the fun back, join Everybody Alliance and I promise I'll try my best to make it fun for you again.

Everybody Alliance
Top 500

Tac0caT
03-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Thanks for your reply. Nor am I trying to be rude but I'll push past that. As I'm sure you didn't read the entire first post (or the first sentence as a matter of fact) that I'm happy not playing the game. Your logic would say why are you on the forums then? Good question. I'm still on the forums because I was giving my farewell post, giving some players something to think about then I was going to leave. But due to your urge to not be rude that has prolonged my departure. And me being a consistent person I don't like to leave things unfinished. Hopefully you'll consider that I don't want to get back into the game and try to recruit me in the same message you are engulfing me in the fact that you're tired of these posts. I honestly think you should make a post to tell people to quit making retirement posts.
Cheers, T1

mreilly
03-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Gree should instantly ban a player from the forum who gives a farewell post so we don't need to see you pop back up again in a week... the threads should be instantly deleted as well.

_Mas_
03-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Ppl that hate threads like this shouldnt as it doesn't harm ANYONE!!

Jaebee
03-25-2014, 01:17 PM
People have a choice to read (or not) what they want. Sadly, others have the same choice to flame (or not) what they want.

To OP, congrats, enjoy your retirement!

Jhenry02
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Hello tacocat

I C STUFF
03-25-2014, 02:42 PM
The red pill or the blue pill.
Of course, you also need not choose.
Anyway, glad you're happy OP.

Tardavic
03-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey guys, thanks for your comments, but I will need to close down this thread before it gets too out of hand.