PDA

View Full Version : Beg & Borrow OR Hard Graft???

Zippy69
03-24-2014, 08:31 AM
I'm Proud to say that My Syndicate falls into the later category...

We've fought our way from the wilderness of the Top 1500, to Top 250 under our own Hard Graft, Good Organisation & Steely Determination.

We've assembled a damn fine family of individuals, from all corners of the world, who work together, for the benefit of our Syndicate and who continually push us forward...

Since Last November, we've easily completed EPIC BOSS Daily Goals within 4-10 hours (last one took longer on final day, due to summoning issues) without any outside assistance.

We've bought 95 Bonuses ourselves (which includes making a few trades) and have felt no desire to go around 'cap in hand'; asking for handouts, which, should, by rights be earnt!

& during Raid Boss Events, we always get to at least Level 21/27 of ELITE under our own strength...

Twice, we've decided to go for Goal 25/27 and have called upon the Community for assistance in taking down that Single Level 100 RB. The 1st time we did this, was the last RB Event before the Health Increase and I think we had 4, possibly 5 players help us out BUT the vast majority of damage (+80%) was done In House and Our Leader went above & beyond the call of duty, dropping a ton of gold, to make this happen.

In the meantime, our Members have been OK, assisting other Syndicates, weaker & stronger to finish critical goals during the RB Events... We all believe in 'what goes around, comes around...'

We're not a big Syndicate, full of players with +20Mil Stats & I'll be honest, the 100 is beyond us, without the use of copious amounts of gold & a little assistance...

I'm 'Old School'; you want anything in life, you go out and work for it!!!

Far too many people expect things to be handed to them on a plate these days (in game & real life) & then, because they haven't had to work for it: they place no value or appreciation on these gifts whatsoever and just expect more!

Surely Syndicates should go into Raid Boss Events with a 'Game Plan' knowing what their actual abilities are and not expecting others to help them out against the 'Easier' Lvl RBs, unless it relates to a critical Game Reward, like Final Regular.

Yes, that's what we did, as we were growing, everytime we came across a Raid Boss we couldn't defeat; we farmed & came back bigger & stronger and moved through to the next Syndicate Goal & higher level bosses...

Keep Helping Them & They'll Never Stand on Their Own Two Feet!

But, hey, fair play to them...
if people want to feather their nest for them...

Zippy69
03-24-2014, 08:38 AM
PS: Yes, I'm expecting Trolls to come out to play...

aron
03-24-2014, 08:44 AM
facepalm..

Deadwater
03-24-2014, 09:16 AM
Zippy pm me on GM.

azgrunge
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM
What's wrong with asking for help on 80s? If you don't want to help, that's fine. Others will.

With regard to the above, I see you asked for people to pay you for getting the medium target, yet you want free assistance with the elite. I am either confused or you want the best of both worlds. Well, for me, it is a game so good luck and more power to you. I hope you get what you need. I'm glad you and your syn are gelling together. That's cool. Me and mine as well. On the other hand, there are free range folks who don't mind jumping and are less into the syn's.

Good luck to us all.

Cheers.

Kid T
03-24-2014, 11:54 AM
You act like you were an essential part of coordinating help, but no one knew who you were. Yes, jumpers are available in the community to help, but they won't do the heavy lifting for you - yet that seemed to be your expectation. There were also a multitude of syns asking for jumpers besides yours and this is not an egalitarian community. People help those who have helped them before, or those who they know. If you have an issue, it's with those whom you helped before (though it's possible they were working on their own boss and unable to help). Regardless, you were kicked from multiple rooms for whining - and now you seek another outlet and another audience. Good luck getting assistance now.

djonny88
03-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the Intel on your syndicate we have got some main pièces of your history to break an organisation down. Lol

TMI
03-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Sounds like an inside joke.

please elaborate :)

You act like you were an essential part of coordinating help, but no one knew who you were. Yes, jumpers are available in the community to help, but they won't do the heavy lifting for you - yet that seemed to be your expectation. There were also a multitude of syns asking for jumpers besides yours and this is not an egalitarian community. People help those who have helped them before, or those who they know. If you have an issue, it's with those whom you helped before (though it's possible they were working on their own boss and unable to help). Regardless, you were kicked from multiple rooms for whining - and now you seek another outlet and another audience. Good luck getting assistance now.

bravo 6 vk
03-24-2014, 08:21 PM
+1.
You zippy, are now indirectly asking for help.

GucciMane
03-24-2014, 09:33 PM
What was the point of this thread?

bravo 6 vk
03-24-2014, 10:05 PM

indirectly asking for help.
there u go.

surfinguy369
03-24-2014, 10:07 PM

Probably looking for attention is all or desperate for help.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-25-2014, 02:05 AM
they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I coulda used a picture or two instead of this.

Kid T
03-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Sounds like an inside joke.

please elaborate :)

no inside joke. The OP made claims as if he were helping everyone, yet no one ever heard of him in the community rooms. Then he started spamming every room with his whining that no one would come help him. Thats why he got booted from all the rooms, and why he resorted to complaining here...it's the only forum left for him.

Luv4UR Mom
03-25-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm Proud to say that My Syndicate falls into the later category...

We've fought our way from the wilderness of the Top 1500, to Top 250 under our own Hard Graft, Good Organisation & Steely Determination.

We've assembled a damn fine family of individuals, from all corners of the world, who work together, for the benefit of our Syndicate and who continually push us forward...

Since Last November, we've easily completed EPIC BOSS Daily Goals within 4-10 hours (last one took longer on final day, due to summoning issues) without any outside assistance.

We've bought 95 Bonuses ourselves (which includes making a few trades) and have felt no desire to go around 'cap in hand'; asking for handouts, which, should, by rights be earnt!

& during Raid Boss Events, we always get to at least Level 21/27 of ELITE under our own strength...

Twice, we've decided to go for Goal 25/27 and have called upon the Community for assistance in taking down that Single Level 100 RB. The 1st time we did this, was the last RB Event before the Health Increase and I think we had 4, possibly 5 players help us out BUT the vast majority of damage (+80%) was done In House and Our Leader went above & beyond the call of duty, dropping a ton of gold, to make this happen.

In the meantime, our Members have been OK, assisting other Syndicates, weaker & stronger to finish critical goals during the RB Events... We all believe in 'what goes around, comes around...'

We're not a big Syndicate, full of players with +20Mil Stats & I'll be honest, the 100 is beyond us, without the use of copious amounts of gold & a little assistance...

I'm 'Old School'; you want anything in life, you go out and work for it!!!

Far too many people expect things to be handed to them on a plate these days (in game & real life) & then, because they haven't had to work for it: they place no value or appreciation on these gifts whatsoever and just expect more!

Surely Syndicates should go into Raid Boss Events with a 'Game Plan' knowing what their actual abilities are and not expecting others to help them out against the 'Easier' Lvl RBs, unless it relates to a critical Game Reward, like Final Regular.

Yes, that's what we did, as we were growing, everytime we came across a Raid Boss we couldn't defeat; we farmed & came back bigger & stronger and moved through to the next Syndicate Goal & higher level bosses...

Keep Helping Them & They'll Never Stand on Their Own Two Feet!

But, hey, fair play to them...
if people want to feather their nest for them...

tl;dr......

Wang
03-26-2014, 01:46 AM
You ask for help, other syndicates ask for help
People can choose to help, people can choose to not....

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-26-2014, 03:16 AM
help is also not automatic. you have to network and develop the right contacts/friends.