PDA

View Full Version : New faction in beginning stages

VFF-ASSASSIN
03-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Hello all,

I've been playing modern war for over a year now, on a few different teams with great players. Learned a lot, made friends and enemies. It happens, it's still just a game. I'm posting to give notice to any new or experienced players looking to take the leap and leave your comfortable homes and form a new faction. Not looking to topple SUP or try keeping up with OSW, CAG, GSF, KYS, or any other top 10. My goal here is consistent top 50. Will be a long road but I feel now is the time to step back and build a faction. I started a faction about 3 months ago with 5.5b of my own donations, so a chunk of bonuses are bought. It is sitting, vacant, ready to go. Just needs a group of like-minded players ready to build a top 50 team. Looking for about 10-15 commits before I put it all in motion. If your interested, pm me on here your groupme, or pairingo info to discuss more. Add me also in game if your not into those apps. 321-392-685. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

A S S A S S I N

VFF-ASSASSIN
03-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Bump bump bump

Dreson7
03-25-2014, 08:32 AM
We are currently in the stage of recruiting. If any person would like to join us or any faction looking for a merger, this is a great opportunity. Interested? Shoot us a message You're invited to my new group 'Faction Recruit' on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/7690581/BIAugX

theplayernll
03-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Theplayer Corp. Is. Also new and have 5 people in the faction. Maybe you can join our faction?
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day. We are a nice faction, so will you help building this faction to the top? We can offer you the following:

Strong Leader (Theplayernll)has rank 152
Infantry defence +15%
Building defence +15%
Ground defence +15%
Concrete 1200+

Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our faction!

Dreson7
03-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Texas styled bumps! Wanna join? Shoot us a message here. https://groupme.com/join_group/7690581/BIAugX

VFF-ASSASSIN
03-25-2014, 03:35 PM
There will be no merger, defeats the purpose of starting a faction. DO NOT post your merger or join my faction post here please. Thanks for your interest!