PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Speeed is AWFUL!!!!!

FromAfar
03-23-2014, 05:11 PM
WIFI or Cellular, doesn't matter.

iphones, mine and several team members in the US, are slowing to a crawal

at app startup, my phone must be tapped two times while signing, otherwise it will timeout and go to inactive. 2 time.

attacks are taking about 10 seconds. again, wifi or cellular doesnt seem to matter. it is slow.

as a said, a few of our other iphone guys are reporting the same. and i am positive it isnt my net. pad and android take about 3 seconds, usually. worst case 5.

gree? are you aware of this? working on it?

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 05:14 PM
WIFI or Cellular, doesn't matter.

iphones, mine and several team members in the US, are slowing to a crawal

at app startup, my phone must be tapped two times while signing, otherwise it will timeout and go to inactive. 2 time.

attacks are taking about 10 seconds. again, wifi or cellular doesnt seem to matter. it is slow.

as a said, a few of our other iphone guys are reporting the same. and i am positive it isnt my net. pad and android take about 3 seconds, usually. worst case 5.

gree? are you aware of this? working on it?

Get an iPad Air, and prepare lots of real USD buddy......moo :D

Blade of 3
03-23-2014, 05:38 PM
You're probably using an old iPhone. My iPod 4g is so slow I practically stopped using it. You're better off getting a top line Android device or if you have a love for Apple get a new iPhone. You don't need an iPad to run the game lagless. I haven't tried it on latest iPhone though.

mreilly
03-23-2014, 05:55 PM
i wanted to hang myself while using an iphone 4 and then felt like my life's problems were solved when i went to the 5s. Stop being a cheap ass and go get a new phone

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 06:06 PM
i wanted to hang myself while using an iphone 4 and then felt like my life's problems were solved when i went to the 5s. Stop being a cheap ass and go get a new phone

P/s - he needed the real USD to purchase gold......moo :D