PDA

View Full Version : Perfect LTB to protect your hood!

Curtis Snow
03-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Since the new rival list, you can rob anyone and everyone and anyone and everyone can rob you. Thats not very fair and many people don't like these changes. There needs to be some update that makes it so you can protect your hood from other rivals and the idea im about to present is a good start to that.

Add a new LTB, The Robsafe Insurance Agency

The catch here is that this defence building doesnt grant you defence. Instead upon every upgrade you receive a -5% opponent rob modifier maxing at 50% at level 10.

This building doesn't make you fully immune to robbers because that wouldnt be fair, but it severely cuts down on the amount youve been robbed for.

As of right now when you rob someone you get 25% of the buildings payout per hit with no modifers. If you upgrade this LTB to level 10 any rival that doesnt have a rob increase modifier will only be able to rob you for 12.5% of that buildings pay out, meaning it would only pay out in 2 hits what it used to pay out in 1.

Note: You can only have 1 of these LTB's and you have to buy and upgrade it with RESPECT POINTS.

jolopy409
03-23-2014, 04:39 PM
I like it but I'd much rather see rivals list go back to the way it was. That way it makes it beneficial to increase your stats so that you can't be robbed or robbed much less. As of now it's stupid to be just constantly moved up to harder players as you go up. No point in advancing.

DirtBagCronin
03-23-2014, 05:01 PM
If they insist on keeping the list the way it is, then I think that is a great idea. Makes it a little interesting.

Mean joe
03-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Very good idea. It's nice to see someone putting some thought into how to enhance the game instead of the normal complaints.

CCC-syn
03-24-2014, 04:42 AM
that wouldn't really matter.

i ron 1 million and then i get robbed by 1 million...
so with this building i will rob 0.5m and get robbed 0.5m - so this building would only change for people who dont rob back

Zendfrim
03-24-2014, 09:17 AM
I like it but I'd much rather see rivals list go back to the way it was. That way it makes it beneficial to increase your stats so that you can't be robbed or robbed much less. As of now it's stupid to be just constantly moved up to harder players as you go up. No point in advancing.Implementing both Curtis idea and doing what is said here is the only way to make this game livable again. Sadly, this company is not interested in the game being livable.

It looks to me like they are implementing things that hinder sales so as to scrap the game. I say scrap the fking company.

Nighteg
03-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Nice idea, but there's no one to talk to.
They can't even put new items in the stores for 2 years, so how can you expect them to create something new..

Mr.Shh...
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Hmm...interesting. Ive got to say thats a good idea, keep em coming.

b-w
03-24-2014, 01:01 PM
great idea and similar to the idea i had a while back where i wanted a negative modifier on xp..Mine surely won't happen but two things that i would like to see implemented is

1. a way to not only protect yourself and your hood but also get better than your rivals
2. a way to complete goals to aid your syn and get rewards but slow down the leveling process

i could elaborate on both but we all know the deal...as we get better, so does our rivals because of the way the rivals list adjusts and recalibrates to your current stats..so all players are equal no matter how much or little you play.

also..no matter the intention of the original designers, the best players are high stats/low levels and we all know that's the trend so why not make it obtainable by a negative xp mod. Unless they have people still trying to simply get to level 250 and then saying yay i won and i'm done..no

TobysPaw
03-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Really like the idea. One of the best posts I've read on here for quite some time.

Zendfrim
03-24-2014, 02:17 PM
I've got another great idea.

There should be a system in place so that when you rob someone, if their income is vastly inferior to yours, you can rob the normal amount you would from them, but then the system will put a debt on the leach in question that you've just robbed, up to the amount that they would've gotten had they robbed you. This way, it sets a debt on the leach to pay you the full amount you should be able to get, and reciprocate robbery amounts monetarily.

For example: I have two level 10 gem stores, each paying 90 mil. Some leach robs them and gets 72 of the 180 mil. So I would return to that persons hood when their pathetic non augmented level 1 gem shop(s) are up, and rob (let's say for the sake of argument) the level 1 amount out of both buildings, 2.4 mil out of the 6 mil they put out. (Rounding up) The system at this point would place a debt on the leach for the remaining 69,600,000 owed to me. All future money generated and robbed would go to satisfying this debt including withdrawing banked money. This would be sweet justice in exchange for the pathetic ghetto trash allowed to run rampant in this vile piece of sht game.

Too long and didnt read? Screw you.

AfterShaik
03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Good idea, I've always get robbed by lower players..

Lil_Eugenie
03-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Love the first idea.. kept reading and realized you had just been robbed and are salty about it.. in a game called Crime City.
Dont get me wrong, you have no hate comin from this direction, as I experience the same frustrations. The only thing that will make this game better is to change the rivals list back.. I mean It's a chief complaint from all higher level and good players.
I believe they did this to try to keep their new customers from rage-quitting while still low-stat getting robbed by semi-campers..
Again, great idea, hope they start looking for the key to the suggestion box...

djonny88
03-24-2014, 07:34 PM
So this thing gonna cost 2 billion to buy and 10 trillion to upgrade?

dribblin todger
03-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Since the new rival list, you can rob anyone and everyone and anyone and everyone can rob you. Thats not very fair and many people don't like these changes. There needs to be some update that makes it so you can protect your hood from other rivals and the idea im about to present is a good start to that.

Add a new LTB, The Robsafe Insurance Agency

The catch here is that this defence building doesnt grant you defence. Instead upon every upgrade you receive a -5% opponent rob modifier maxing at 50% at level 10.

This building doesn't make you fully immune to robbers because that wouldnt be fair, but it severely cuts down on the amount youve been robbed for.

As of right now when you rob someone you get 25% of the buildings payout per hit with no modifers. If you upgrade this LTB to level 10 any rival that doesnt have a rob increase modifier will only be able to rob you for 12.5% of that buildings pay out, meaning it would only pay out in 2 hits what it used to pay out in 1.

Note: You can only have 1 of these LTB's and you have to buy and upgrade it with RESPECT POINTS.
Gree give this man a job, brilliant idea

bravo 6 vk
03-25-2014, 03:18 AM
So this thing gonna cost 2 billion to buy and 10 trillion to upgrade?
I think so.

Mr.Shh...
03-25-2014, 02:10 PM
great idea and similar to the idea i had a while back where i wanted a negative modifier on xp..Mine surely won't happen but two things that i would like to see implemented is

1. a way to not only protect yourself and your hood but also get better than your rivals
2. a way to complete goals to aid your syn and get rewards but slow down the leveling process

i could elaborate on both but we all know the deal...as we get better, so does our rivals because of the way the rivals list adjusts and recalibrates to your current stats..so all players are equal no matter how much or little you play.

also..no matter the intention of the original designers, the best players are high stats/low levels and we all know that's the trend so why not make it obtainable by a negative xp mod. Unless they have people still trying to simply get to level 250 and then saying yay i won and i'm done..no
I think the only way to win is to simply quit playing lol

Curtis Snow
03-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys!

Morgz
03-29-2014, 11:48 AM
I feel bad for the old timers that get jacked by lower level guys. That should somehow be fixed for sure. However, as a newer player, the old rivals list made it so we could rob virtually no one (due to campers) and just get squashed. There was no incentive for newer players to grow their hood because we were just providing income for campers we couldn't fight back against. There has to be some solution that works for all -- or at least a happy medium

Swedevil
03-30-2014, 03:03 PM
that wouldn't really matter.

i ron 1 million and then i get robbed by 1 million...
so with this building i will rob 0.5m and get robbed 0.5m - so this building would only change for people who dont rob back

That's fine and dandy when you're getting robbed and robbing people with similar IPH. However, when 95% of the people on my rivals list have 25% of the iph I do, it's impossible to rob back the same amount you've been robbed for. I have a player now that has an IPH of under 100K that is robbing me (over 4mil). He is 40 levels higher then me and his attack is less then my defense.

Whats the point when Gree has it set up like that? If I can shot marksman at the range, I promise someone that has never seen a gun before isn't going to walk in to my house and hold me up. Why should this happen in CC?

Sliver
03-30-2014, 03:21 PM
offer a solution, not just another complaint.

reticlover
03-30-2014, 03:35 PM

if u dont want to gain XP DONT PLAY THE GAME. only collect your buildings and upgrade. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING XP. STOP COMPLAINING OR STOP PLAYING

Luv4UR Mom
03-30-2014, 04:04 PM
if u dont want to gain XP DONT PLAY THE GAME. only collect your buildings and upgrade. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING XP. STOP COMPLAINING OR STOP PLAYING

You mad bro?

Molly's Voice
03-30-2014, 07:21 PM
You mad bro?

Yeah, he mad.

Luv4UR Mom
03-30-2014, 08:47 PM
Yeah, he mad.

Appreciate your support. Good to see you back...... I assume you took tine off to compete in body building contests. The pecs are more killer than ever!