PDA

View Full Version : Wow. The birds took a bad loss

SARDAX
03-23-2014, 03:16 PM
SUP1. Just handed OSF. The biggest loss I've every seen , I wish I was able to see it but I hear SUP 1 had approx 9.7 million to OSW. 3.5 million.
I bet OSW feathers are ruffled and on there way back home waddling the entire way for they must be hurting and realizing words don't win a game

I Guess what my Dad told me is true. Talk is cheap. , and you'll never win by raiding

Ajk
03-23-2014, 03:37 PM
I Guess what my Dad told me is true. Talk is cheap. , and you'll never win by raiding

Now that says a lot.

Global
03-23-2014, 03:47 PM
SUP1. Just handed OSF. The biggest loss I've every seen , I wish I was able to see it but I hear SUP 1 had approx 9.7 million to OSW. 3.5 million.
I bet OSW feathers are ruffled and on there way back home waddling the entire way for they must be hurting and realizing words don't win a game

Don't want the score to be incorrect. It was

9,767,734 to 3,712,462

Don't want anyone to understate OSW's score.

Wingman GRI
03-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Don't want the score to be incorrect. It was

9,767,734 to 3,712,462

Don't want anyone to understate OSW's score.

Must have been crowded in the RV :-)

Wingman GRI
03-23-2014, 04:05 PM
...serious that is more than 160,000 points per member. Must be a MW/CC/KA record...?

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Well done. I bet OSW gave up at least half way through. What a beating

Pissapigov
03-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Well done, you all spent a ridiculous amount of money in a virtual pissing contest..

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Well done, you all spent a ridiculous amount of money in a virtual pissing contest..

Well done, you just won the bestest post of the day........moo :D

Allday
03-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Nice, don't hate nasty

lemonhaze
03-23-2014, 09:26 PM

egos at work buddy lo...im better then u bc i can score more..blah blah blah some ole thing long ago..its wlll get old fast

Mr llama
03-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Think they won, in having you spend to reach 9million points

Pissapigov
03-24-2014, 01:28 AM
egos at work buddy lo...im better then u bc i can score more..blah blah blah some ole thing long ago..its wlll get old fast

I don't think it will :p

ChangeMW
03-24-2014, 01:29 AM
SUP1. Just handed OSF. The biggest loss I've every seen

Not sure of your definition of "loss" buddy. It sounds to me like the biggest losers here were the guys who felt the need to spend real money to outscore the other guys 3 to 1. For what purpose? Pixel envy?

Yes it is your money and you can do with it what you want, but it is very sad when Gree got you all so bent up on this that you're prepared to dig deep to give each other a virtual black eye that no one will remember a week from now. And in the process kick yourself between the legs.

octimus
03-24-2014, 01:58 AM
don't abandon my freind you must persever :)

__________________________________________________ _________
iphone 6 (http://iphon6.fr/) ipad air avec forfait (http://www.mon-ipad5.fr/apple-ipad-5-avec-ou-sans-abonnement/)

steelhead
03-24-2014, 03:08 AM
Not sure of your definition of "loss" buddy. It sounds to me like the biggest losers here were the guys who felt the need to spend real money to outscore the other guys 3 to 1. For what purpose? Pixel envy?

Yes it is your money and you can do with it what you want, but it is very sad when Gree got you all so bent up on this that you're prepared to dig deep to give each other a virtual black eye that no one will remember a week from now. And in the process kick yourself between the legs.

Don't be a hater. All in this forum are addicts. The one spends its money and the other spends his health. And most of us spend both. Don't be a wiseguy.

ChangeMW
03-24-2014, 03:22 AM
Don't be a hater. All in this forum are addicts. The one spends its money and the other spends his health. And most of us spend both. Don't be a wiseguy.

I can call it as I see it. There is no hate. Those are just the facts.

Mj1
03-24-2014, 03:50 AM
what record, record about what?....you guys make me laugh...., 160k/ member ... and ?
LOTS OF "GOLD"...

trueblue
03-24-2014, 04:38 AM
only one winner gr££dy,..

Rob TRK
03-24-2014, 04:39 AM
I think fundamentally other than the SUP lovers and OSW themselves who really cares. Okay I'm posting so I've read it, but it matters nothing to the majority of players. We can all see the leader board, SUP1 and 2 are top OSW 3rd. Not new news. Nothing to see here.....

The only outcome of what these guys do is make the boss and other events requiring stats and health harder for the rest of us who choose a little more balance in our weekend...

When you see the next raid boss event L100 health and start to complain as it's too hard remember back to the arms race that these guys engage in....

steelhead
03-24-2014, 07:23 AM
I can call it as I see it. There is no hate. Those are just the facts.

I'm sorry if you took it personal. You were the last one who posted something like that. It was meant for all of you, saying: you're paying for pixels bla bla bla. In the mean time doing the same. Maybe not as much as sup, but paying for pixels. And saying you're a free player wont hold ground. That means you're paying with your time and health.(sleepless nights for example) in the end we are all addicted to this game. Being on the forum says enough. If you stop playing mw, you have a right to speak. Till then you're inthe same ship as the ones you envy.