PDA

View Full Version : THIS is your chance to get into the top 50 AND have a ton of fun doing it!!!

Blue_Flames
03-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Zass finished in the top 50 last war and we are pacing to do it again this war. THIS is your chance to join a fun team that WINS.

We are a family. We have three members inactive this war because they had personal situations that took them away from the war.

Did we kick them? Nope.
Did we have them go down to our secondary faction? Nope.
They have been with us and have been active in every event and in the end, family comes first. Your REAL family.

I'm not going to bore you with bonuses you get when you join. We have lots of them. I'm not going to drone on about our gold requirements, complicated donation requirements or confusing leadership structure. WE DON'T HAVE ANY. THERE IS NO GOLD REQUIREMENT TO JOIN OUR TEAM.

If you spend gold, produce tons of WD points or are an IPH machine (all of the above doesn't hurt), we want you to do that with Zass because you love being on the team. NOT because someone is telling you to.

If you are carrying a top 100 (or lower) team, or your top 25 team is cranking up their mandatory gold use... Zass could be the last faction you'll ever join.

ALL will be considered for membership, but please understand that if your stats are below the 15-20m range, you will be EXTREMELY limited on being able to do anything during wars.

Message me today. You could be in the family by this time tomorrow!

-Phoenix

Blue_Flames
03-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Bump to the top. We are 600K ahead of top 50. Securing our spot as we speak. You could join in the fun! Stressed about the final hours of war? We aren't!!!

Blue_Flames
03-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Armenian bump for the win!

Blue_Flames
03-26-2014, 06:29 AM
We have ONE spot left. You must have great stats for your level. Message me ASAP!