PDA

View Full Version : SUP vs OSW - we need a new rival

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 02:55 PM
SUP1 and SUP2 both faced OSW and crushed them by millions. I am asking others teams to take their place since they are obviously done. Will it be your team? Let us know

Ajk
03-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Your obviously high strung bro. Calm down, we all can see OSW is content with 3rd. Give it a rest. Show some sportsmanship at least.

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Your obviously high strung bro. Calm down, we all can see OSW is content with 3rd. Give it a rest. Show some sportsmanship at least.

The leaderboard does not indicate losses so that's what's going here. Would you or your team like to be our new rivals? This is the purpose of this, please stay on task. Where's my red bull?

SARDAX
03-23-2014, 03:05 PM
No OSW. Just can't beat SUP. 1or 2. They really want to but they just don't have the team , poor OSW

Ajk
03-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Nah, I'm semi-retired and loving it. My faction of 3 means nothing and does nothing. Just hanging on for the mere enjoyment of watching others pump their hard earned cash into a money pit. Cheers!

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Nah, I'm semi-retired and loving it. My faction of 3 means nothing and does nothing. Just hanging on for the mere enjoyment of watching others pump their hard earned cash into a money pit. Cheers!

Semi-retired? Retired? What does this even mean? Did you go pro? Sponsored by Gree? You either play the game or you do not.

Ajk
03-23-2014, 03:22 PM
No, not pro. I'm just camping, collecting, upgrading, anything in between is really not fun anymore for me. I burned out a few months ago. It is what it is to try and find enjoyment again in the game. And I'm working way too many hours for this anymore. But to each his own.

CDR Shepard
03-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Ha, and half the SUP members wonder why they get bashed. Maybe you should pick a new spokesman perhaps? May I suggest one that doesn't make winning look like losing?

Greg76
03-23-2014, 04:15 PM
No one cares anymore about it. Sup now has 4 teams in top ten. Eventually they will just be attacking eachother. Its ashame but its the truth.

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Oh I'm not on the team. Lmao.

ChangeMW
03-23-2014, 04:27 PM
SUP1 and SUP2 both faced OSW and crushed them by millions. I am asking others teams to take their place since they are obviously done. Will it be your team? Let us know

Before you get too self-righteous there, buddy.... SUP are obviously concerned enough about OSW to have planted a spy in their team. Again.

Can't tell the forum the name because then I will get banned. How convenient for SUP, how inconvenient for everyone else.

And no, I am not in any of the teams involved. Just though you all should get a bit more of a balanced view on this sore winner's post.

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Before you get too self-righteous there, buddy.... SUP are obviously concerned enough about OSW to have planted a spy in their team. Again.

Can't tell the forum the name because then I will get banned. How convenient for SUP, how inconvenient for everyone else.

And no, I am not in any of the teams involved. Just though you all should get a bit more of a balanced view on this sore winner's post.

Just strategy is all. I understand OSW has their spies as well. Some are just better than others.

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 05:12 PM

Hmmm....why don't you form your team, burning real USD against the Top3, oppss missed out, including GSF instead b1tch1ng,......moo :D

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Hmmm....why don't you form your team, burning real USD against the Top3, oppss missed out, including GSF instead b1tch1ng,......moo :D

I know English is tough for you. Try google translate.

Jaebee
03-23-2014, 05:19 PM
I know English is tough for you. Try google translate.

Since when has English been easy for you? Lol

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Since when has English been easy for you? Lol

Ewhhhh good one.

Robespierre
03-23-2014, 07:02 PM

Class act.

http://exotic-footwear.com/big_jpg/clown.jpg

You realize everyone thinks your SUP teams are a joke, right?

Sorry you need to overcompensate for your real-world shortcomings here in the forums.

Dirty Mind
03-23-2014, 07:08 PM
^^^^^^^ This

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 07:52 PM
You guys are really mean. I was only looking for a new rival since we completely destroyed our current competition to a bloody pulp. I mean they are hiding as I type. Everyone cares about SUP. Everyone knows SUP rules.

Allday
03-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Ha, and half the SUP members wonder why they gey bashed. Maybe you should pick a new spokesman perhaps? May I suggest one that doesn't making winning look like losing?
What would be funny is LoR matched against S1 or S2.

Dirty Mind
03-23-2014, 08:07 PM
You guys are really mean. I was only looking for a new rival since we completely destroyed our current competition to a bloody pulp. I mean they are hiding as I type. Everyone cares about SUP. Everyone knows SUP rules.
First you hint that you are in SUP, then say that you arent, then say that you are again? Dont they have any age restrictions? Or are you just so obsessed that your a SUP groupie?

Allday
03-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Class act.

http://exotic-footwear.com/big_jpg/clown.jpg

You realize everyone thinks your SUP teams are a joke, right?

Sorry you need to overcompensate for your real-world shortcomings here in the forums.

Lol well your "real world" job must not be as good as theirs.

JMS
03-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Watching this once again in the peanut gallery but have been around here long enough to know who is who. He should at least have the courtesy to announce himself. He was sup, was booted from sup for shall we say questionable account practices per the twitter SupRevealed guy but is now back.

That said my understanding from reading several others forums is that a certain 'queen' pulled a Tyler/poone. I have enjoyed watching the battles but it's pretty telling and sad when 'mighty' sup needs to pull these shenanigans.

First you hint that you are in SUP, then say that you arent, then say that you are again? Dont they have any age restrictions? Or are you just so obsessed that your a SUP groupie?

iamnasty
03-23-2014, 08:26 PM

Speed, please send a real man instead of a whiner babe......moo:D

P/s-Upset Marquez won and Rossi was so close!!

CDR Shepard
03-23-2014, 08:46 PM
What would be funny is LoR matched against S1 or S2.

First, its LoW. Its on the sig man, come on.

Second, you think comparing my 8 man streak team to SUP puts me in my place? Last I checked, my new team is handing some losses...

Robespierre
03-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Lol well your "real world" job must not be as good as theirs.

Dear sir...please, outspend me on this mobile game app. Outspend everyone, Allday, every day. How some use their resources is their own choice, but come on, you know that you're being played with right? You're a high-value target called a whale, and whales don't fare well against those seeking to exploit their populations. That's the joke.

P.S. If your leaders aren't getting some sort of kickback/commission for all of the sales revenue they have generated, you and your ilk have really been played. The sales team always gets their cut.

pb23
03-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Shep you crack me up man.

You're also absolutely right. The guys filling those clown shoes almost makes this game an embarrassment to play.

Oh well. Hope you guys are killing it! I'll have to check in with ya.

pb23
03-23-2014, 09:20 PM
Dear sir...please, outspend me on this mobile game app. Outspend everyone, Allday, every day. How some use their resources is their own choice, but come on, you know that you're being played with right? You're a high-value target called a whale, and whales don't fare well against those seeking to exploit their populations. That's the joke.

P.S. If your leaders aren't getting some sort of kickback/commission for all of the sales revenue they have generated, you and your ilk have really been played. The sales team always gets their cut.

I rather enjoy listening to people in the forums that still have the proper perspective. How DARE you talk sense on here!

General Luke
03-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Oh I'm not on the team. Lmao.

So are you just a cheerleader or jump on the bandwagon? Margin of victory just tells us how much more a team lined Gree's pockets. I am sure you are proud of that.

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 10:10 PM
So are you just a cheerleader or jump on the bandwagon? Margin of victory just tells us how much more a team lined Gree's pockets. I am sure you are proud of that.

They let me hang out and get coffee and do their laundry. They are my masters.

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Speed, please send a real man instead of a whiner babe......moo:D

P/s-Upset Marquez won and Rossi was so close!!

Remember your team lost every single war and yet still spent the same USD as pun? No wonder you are such a champion of free play these days... Meow

Lord Green
03-23-2014, 11:04 PM
You guys crack me up

MAD NUGGETT
03-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Shouldn't you be out "toying with your account" again?

If that's what you call it...

Zineye12
03-24-2014, 05:38 AM
Mad Nuggett, are you over the age of 10??

Can you not see what is going on here. SUP play OSW, OSW stand down but SUP continue to score. OSW save gold and SUP waste gold.

I only see one loser here. The pathetic need to win by SUP and the planting of a spy in OSW is cheating. Everyone can see this apart from Gree, and the need to be able to boot members over a weekend needs to be reviewed. SUP were obviously worried about OSW to do this, but it is sad that a team that claims to be the best uses underhand tactics to win.

This is a game, remember that SUP, it is not real life. What a sad existence you must lead!

iamnasty
03-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Remember your team lost every single war and yet still spent the same USD as pun? No wonder you are such a champion of free play these days... Meow

Spend the same as SUP, if that's what you mean, look like you're high on something !!! Anywhere checkout the scoreboard before making any statement unless you're ..........dumb!......moo :D

Speed, is SUP run out of real talent other than tapping ? Feel sorry for you, best you stop tapping and correct some dumb statement ere, lol.....moo :D

Gene, I wanted to say DID GENE SENT YOU, but I guess you too smart to send an idiot !!!....moo :D

Badvock
03-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Ha, and half the SUP members wonder why they get bashed. Maybe you should pick a new spokesman perhaps? May I suggest one that doesn't making winning look like losing?

Love it +++++++1

kmikulz
03-24-2014, 06:02 AM
As far as planting a spy goes, this is a war game. Are there not spies in real war? If people dont like playing a war game the way it is meant to be played, then perhaps they should stick to Candy Crush or Farmville. All is fair in love and Modern War!

Zineye12
03-24-2014, 06:09 AM
As far as planting a spy goes, this is a war game. Are there not spies in real war? If people dont like playing a war game the way it is meant to be played, then perhaps they should stick to Candy Crush or Farmville. All is fair in love and Modern War!

Its not the way its supposed to be played. Why would SUP feel they need to plant a spy in another faction if they claim the are the strongest and best. Its underhand tactics, but because they harbour "Gree Contractors" it is overlooked. I am sure if someone did it to SUP the Gree reaction would be different.

And if you think this game is like real war you are a sad individual!

Apollymi
03-24-2014, 06:11 AM
They let me hang out and get coffee and do their laundry. They are my masters.

They don't let me get their coffee or do laundry.... Now I am sad.

I C STUFF
03-24-2014, 06:47 AM
Maybe we should start ignoring things. Nothing ever changes anyway.

MikeG
03-24-2014, 06:54 AM

Kmiklz
in a real war if a spy is found out they are not left to keep going, they are taken care of, and i dont mean given a cup of tea and some nice biscuits!!!.

I have no afiliation to any faction in the top 100, but feel the option to boot a player should be available to faction leaders at anytime just like in Reallife.

Wingman GRI
03-24-2014, 07:03 AM

GSF maybe? Oh no they have been assimilated already :-)

yan840016765
03-24-2014, 07:10 AM
GSF maybe? Oh no they have been assimilated already :-)

GSF merged with SUP? This is new.

MadAtWorld
03-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Its not the way its supposed to be played. Why would SUP feel they need to plant a spy in another faction if they claim the are the strongest and best. Its underhand tactics, but because they harbour "Gree Contractors" it is overlooked. I am sure if someone did it to SUP the Gree reaction would be different.

And if you think this game is like real war you are a sad individual!

Strongest and best? There is something I have always wondered. I have in a few wars seen SUP2 ahead of SUP1 on the leaderboard. And I've heard that the SUP1 leaders were quite displeased and ordered their SUP2 underlings to hold back to allow SUP1 back in front. And, if you do very well in SUP2 you are moved up. So, is SUP1 there because they are the best? I wonder. I just haven't been able to figure out why SUP2 would bend over when told to do so. Oh well, doesn't really matter much does it? But it would be funny as anything to see a mutiny wouldn't it.

Gringo
03-24-2014, 09:40 AM
I cant stop laughing, grown adults bragging about spending stupid amounts of cash on a phone game.
Im ashamed to admit i have to a certain extent, but to brag about it lmao. 90% of the MW community laugh at you halfwits. Your money would be better spent on a penis enlargement as you obviously have a very tiny one.

kmikulz
03-24-2014, 09:40 AM
Kmiklz
in a real war if a spy is found out they are not left to keep going, they are taken care of, and i dont mean given a cup of tea and some nice biscuits!!!.

I have no afiliation to any faction in the top 100, but feel the option to boot a player should be available to faction leaders at anytime just like in Reallife.

I agree that leaders should be able to boot a known spy during world domination. But as far as the spying goes, I dont think it is out of question to do that in a war game. It is part of war, in my opinion.

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Now now ziney. We played fairly. You OSW guys want to poo poo the fact that you had your own spy in sp1. Why? Not to show how strong you were and match us, but instead to tuck tail and hide from us. You guys knew we were matched before I did sometimes. So are you hacking the servers for this info, have esp, or you had a mole. Lol. You guys never want to man up to your activities, like trying to diff factions you are supposed to be working with to match each other and do your dirty work, I suppose because you can't, abusing energy glitches, stat invreases( before most recent of course) of 60 mil in a day. No, nothing odd going in over there at all. I see you have another craigslist ad going for tappers for hire with my info again. How many calls do you get from that ad? Who knows, maybe it works.

Dreson7
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Well. In twenty years, SUP can have the honor of bragging that they spent millions of dollars just for some stupid pixels. Maybe when their children are looking for their job, they can put that they are heirs to sup members, not that anyone would care anyways. SUP, waste all the money you want. In twenty years, when you look back at your life, you will be regretting all your awful money handling skills

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm interested in hearing the excuses for OSW performance against sp1. Their mole gave them our declare times. They obviously knew we were trying to match, and waited an hour before pulling a very cool trick, kudos guys, that was very nicely done by the way. Best effort I've seen to date. But alas, finally we did meet. You had hours to get your crew on, knowing that it was prob going to happen at some point. It was in prime hours, in the light of day, plenty of notice it was coming.magic internet connection issues? I'd be interested in hearing about it. Did we spend more? Of course we did. We've never made it a secret that were out to be first. You guys try to question who the strongest is, there it is, in the light of day. The thing is, there's no shame at all at not being the strongest. Never was. When You come here and proclaim and boast time after time, then each time have excuses. You guys have had this idea that propaganda is going to beat us for over a year now. How's that working out for you? Either bring it and prove what you can do, or graciously accept what the reality, and true placement is based on performance. I have never minded competition. Would be boring if there wernt any. It's not evil and bad because someone wins. You don't have to be losers when you lose. It your own perceptions that places you, or anyone in these places. Adjust those, and it think you'll have a much more enjoyable experience.

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Dres on why is it that people like you have issues with how people spend their money. Some people may barely be able to afford to go to the movies. Some guys by huge yachts that do nothing but depreciate from the moment they buy them. It's not any of my business how anyone spends their money. They earned it, they have the right to spend it as they wish. Life is memories, and yes, when this game ends, I will enjoy the memories and times and convos I've shared with the people here.if I spend 20k on a vaction, I get nothing back in return but the memories. And? My choice. I've never tried to force anyone to spend their money as I would have them do. We all know this is not really your issue. Your issue is jealousy. Deny it it all you want. You would love to accomplish what we have, but not to have to spend what it has taken. This is the truth, despite that I know you'll explain that you don't care, have no intrest, blah blah. You've already proven that's not correct just by being here and speaking on the subject. I have yet to meet a player who didn't want to do better than what he does. Improve his postion, ranking, placement, prizes, etc. if there was such a aperson, they wouldn't be playing this kind of game to begin with.

lemonhaze
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
we all know this game takes no skills to play..to be on the top u just gotta spend real money..in a game like COD the leader board would look alot different..so to say that u are better then the next person just bc i spent 100$ a month and u spend 1000-2000$ a month doesnt meant anything....this is only for enjoyment purpose nothing more,,

Sir fisher
03-24-2014, 12:54 PM
You guys want a challenge delete your account and start again without gold

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Lemon, I see you understand the game. Winny, you guys just never get that all your so called fabrications, misdirections, and plain foolishness have already been discredited. Regurgitating the same old thing over and over, and expecting diff results, well you know what they say about that. Questions have been answered, yet you can't seem to stop asking them, so I assume you don't have the ability to comprehend the answers. You guys really need to find someone who does. It's like the two year old who asks why about everything. So far I havnt seen a single response to my questions, just the same old attempts to misdirect the conversation. You'd think after 19 of these things you'd just get comfortable with where you are, and figure out how to make it most cost effective for your members. Don't forget the lesson of Icarus.

kmikulz
03-24-2014, 01:10 PM
we all know this game takes no skills to play..to be on the top u just gotta spend real money..in a game like COD the leader board would look alot different..so to say that u are better then the next person just bc i spent 100$ a month and u spend 1000-2000$ a month doesnt meant anything....this is only for enjoyment purpose nothing more,,

Amen brother, I agree with you 100%,

I C STUFF
03-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I cant stop laughing, grown adults bragging about spending stupid amounts of cash on a phone game.
Im ashamed to admit i have to a certain extent, but to brag about it lmao. 90% of the MW community laugh at you halfwits. Your money would be better spent on a penis enlargement as you obviously have a very tiny one.

Spending you say?
I suppose a few lesser ones could be spending.

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 02:59 PM
PJ can you explain why some one would post and ad for hiring under gigs as opposed to employment. Guess I'm just old school. Can't keep up with the current generations lingo. You seem to be a hip kind of guy, so I'd thought you could explain it

RetiredAndHappy
03-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Come on give it a rest

RetiredAndHappy
03-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Guys come on. I'm fed up reading the same damn thing after each WD. The sequels get worse each time

It's a game. Nothing more.

If you really want, I will create a little website and place your names in shining lights on it and whoever pays me more can go on the top

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Mad Nuggett, are you over the age of 10??

Can you not see what is going on here. SUP play OSW, OSW stand down but SUP continue to score. OSW save gold and SUP waste gold.

I only see one loser here. The pathetic need to win by SUP and the planting of a spy in OSW is cheating. Everyone can see this apart from Gree, and the need to be able to boot members over a weekend needs to be reviewed. SUP were obviously worried about OSW to do this, but it is sad that a team that claims to be the best uses underhand tactics to win.

This is a game, remember that SUP, it is not real life. What a sad existence you must lead!

We play by the guidelines set forth by Gree. We are very successful too unlike most of the cry babies here.

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Spend the same as SUP, if that's what you mean, look like you're high on something !!! Anywhere checkout the scoreboard before making any statement unless you're ..........dumb!......moo :D

Speed, is SUP run out of real talent other than tapping ? Feel sorry for you, best you stop tapping and correct some dumb statement ere, lol.....moo :D

Gene, I wanted to say DID GENE SENT YOU, but I guess you too smart to send an idiot !!!....moo :D

Let's see, high? Sometimes but it doesn't take much to see your team over spends each and every war with this most recent being the exception. Could it be, the real "idiots" finally found their place in 3rd and spent accordingly? Well, this is first... Check history buddy. Way too much for way too little.

I don't know who Gene or speed is so stop trying to talk to them through my posts.

Elite Enforcer
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Are you even in the top faction? If not, why do u care?

iamnasty
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Are you even in the top faction? If not, why do u care?

Good point, for anyone who does not know My buddies the famous Speed or Gene can't be any SUP and if you do a SUP, then you have insulted them !!!.....moo��

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Lam I didn't see the popcorn. That was a great race. Looks like Rossi has a little something left in the tank.

iamnasty
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Lam I didn't see the popcorn. That was a great race. Looks like Rossi has a little something left in the tank.

Speed, the race was too exciting for any popcorn especially the last 2 laps, spilled the pop all over the place, lol
look like Marquez is going to be a monster for more years to come, lol.....moo��

P/s- next is US Grand prix, near Austin, you are going ?

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes I am, a few of us over here will be.

Jodyman01
03-24-2014, 05:22 PM

You know there is no real strategy to throwing a ton of money to get stats. Kinda like the U.S. Military strategizing to fight the Bahamas. Now, if SUP is as good as they claim to be then they should go out of their way to aid another team to have equal stats and gold. Then beat that team. Until you beat a team that has equal stats and resources you may never state that you are the best. Strategy is it needed when you outspend the competition.

Facts are facts so make sure you get them straight.

Tony81
03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Let's see, high? Sometimes but it doesn't take much to see your team over spends each and every war with this most recent being the exception. Could it be, the real "idiots" finally found their place in 3rd and spent accordingly? Well, this is first... Check history buddy. Way too much for way too little.

I don't know who Gene or speed is so stop trying to talk to them through my posts.

Perhaps Mad Nuggett is an alter ego named after this guys' faction that he has a mini in. Haha. I'll look for your response to my allegation on Line. Lol.

Sure sounds like the guy that I know that is a big player and "sounds like he is 10" just to get people going. Well played sir; well played.

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Perhaps Mad Nuggett is an alter ego named after this guys' faction that he has a mini in. Haha. I'll look for your response to my allegation on Line. Lol.

Sure sounds like the guy that I know that is a big player and "sounds like he is 10" just to get people going. Well played sir; well played.

Thank you my friend. It seems some did not get the joke from the start but that is the fun isn't it? SUP RULES

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 06:33 PM
You know there is no real strategy to throwing a ton of money to get stats. Kinda like the U.S. Military strategizing to fight the Bahamas. Now, if SUP is as good as they claim to be then they should go out of their way to aid another team to have equal stats and gold. Then beat that team. Until you beat a team that has equal stats and resources you may never state that you are the best. Strategy is it needed when you outspend the competition.

Facts are facts so make sure you get them straight.

So should the US get it's rivals to their level as well? Odd strategy. We got where we are by being the best. Fact

Jodyman01
03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
So should the US get it's rivals to their level as well? Odd strategy. We got where we are by being the best. Fact

Nope. Spending the most is not being the best. FACT. On equal terms with only strategy involved you would have your butt handed to you MAD. That is also a FACT.

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Nope. Spending the most is not being the best. FACT. On equal terms with only strategy involved you would have your butt handed to you MAD. That is also a FACT.

FACT: winning a war is about NOT playing on equal terms...

WarMachine
03-24-2014, 06:50 PM

There is no strategy to this game. More money = more stats. The fact that you and the rest of SUP spend insane amounts of cash on a GAME is comical. I'm glad you enjoy those screenshots trophies. Maybe one day they will be worth something lol. You guys can say what you want and quote this all you want, but the truth is the truth.

iamnasty
03-24-2014, 07:06 PM
Yes I am, a few of us over here will be.

Am envy of you, lol, coz SUPPOSED to be in Houston and Dallas for a business trip at the same time going for the Grand Prix, all expenses paid, BUT last minutes got diverted as too busy over ere and my wife is really MAD at me !!!!.....moo👀:mad:

CDR Shepard
03-24-2014, 07:12 PM

The best at what is the real question here. Winning in this game in your fashion is by muscling the opponent. How do you build your strength in this game by your rules? Stats. How are stats gained by you? Money and time. So, yes, you are the best at spending money and time at this game. Fact.

My true congrats go to those who still use strategy to reach the top in this dying game. Those that keep molding and changing with the game to achieve what they want without sacrificing whats truly important. My congrats go to those members, they are "the best" at this game.

Speed, I got respect for you from our talks in past, but get this muppet off the forum.

MAD NUGGETT
03-24-2014, 07:21 PM
The best at what is the real question here. Winning in this game in your fashion is by muscling the opponent. How do you build your strength in this game by your rules? Stats. How are stats gained by you? Money and time. So, yes, you are the best at spending money and time at this game. Fact.

My true congrats go to those who still use strategy to reach the top in this dying game. Those that keep molding and changing with the game to achieve what they want without sacrificing whats truly important. My congrats go to those members, they are "the best" at this game.

Speed, I got respect for you from our talks in past, but get this muppet off the forum.

Just jealous. All of you jealous. Stop speaking to speed. Don't know the kid.

iamnasty
03-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Just jealous. All of you jealous. Stop speaking to speed. Don't know the kid.

Wow, I suppose you must be THE MAN now, mean while my buddies Speed and Gene must be licking your S as we're talking, CONGRATS......moo�� :D

Tony81
03-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Thank you my friend. It seems some did not get the joke from the start but that is the fun isn't it? SUP RULES

I just wish rich people would quit buying rich people things so I can feel like the most important person ever. That's all I've ever wanted. =( ... If they keep doing this, I will be forced to publicly hate everyone and all that they stand for.

Dreson7
03-24-2014, 08:07 PM

Woof!! -.-

Speed ump
03-24-2014, 09:02 PM
That's too bad lam, would have been great to meet up.

Rob TRK
03-25-2014, 02:23 AM
What's really comical is that it's up to nine pages. Spending not the best method of waging war... Clearly not a student of military strategy... Why then does the USA possess more aircraft carriers than any other power? It's not to sit in base and look pretty is it? It's about the ability to exert domminace across the globe at time and place of it's choosing...
No surprise that China is following suit. So SUPs spending can be likened to the USA's, both are games in their own way. One is a political game played with people's lives, the other is..... Oh wait...

The only thing I'd like to see is the opportunity for Guerilla tactics to be played against them.... But then SUPs not a democracy so home front pressure doesn't exist (or maybe it does)..

Zineye12
03-25-2014, 06:10 AM
Now now ziney. We played fairly. You OSW guys want to poo poo the fact that you had your own spy in sp1. Why? Not to show how strong you were and match us, but instead to tuck tail and hide from us. You guys knew we were matched before I did sometimes. So are you hacking the servers for this info, have esp, or you had a mole. Lol. You guys never want to man up to your activities, like trying to diff factions you are supposed to be working with to match each other and do your dirty work, I suppose because you can't, abusing energy glitches, stat invreases( before most recent of course) of 60 mil in a day. No, nothing odd going in over there at all. I see you have another craigslist ad going for tappers for hire with my info again. How many calls do you get from that ad? Who knows, maybe it works.

I am not in OSW, I am in a top 1500 faction and spend maybe a vault a war. Its up to you what you spend on the game, but dont just assume like you normally do, that having a point of view that is not in line with yours, makes me from a rival faction.

How you play the game is up to you, how much you spend is up to you, but leave out all this righteous BS that you are the greatest. You may have deeper pockets than everybody else but I have trouble admitting to my friends that I spend $100 on an app on a monthly basis. I can sure as hell bet that you dont publicise what you spend.

I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that SUP needs a rival, arguing over he hacked this and he hacked that is pathetic, without OSW war would be boring. What enjoyment can be gained when you know you can beat anyone. SUP1 should be forced by Gree to fight SUP2, that would make it interesting but we all know that Gree sponsored factions will never be made to do that.

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 11:47 AM
I am not in OSW, I am in a top 1500 faction and spend maybe a vault a war. Its up to you what you spend on the game, but dont just assume like you normally do, that having a point of view that is not in line with yours, makes me from a rival faction.

How you play the game is up to you, how much you spend is up to you, but leave out all this righteous BS that you are the greatest. You may have deeper pockets than everybody else but I have trouble admitting to my friends that I spend $100 on an app on a monthly basis. I can sure as hell bet that you dont publicise what you spend.

I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that SUP needs a rival, arguing over he hacked this and he hacked that is pathetic, without OSW war would be boring. What enjoyment can be gained when you know you can beat anyone. SUP1 should be forced by Gree to fight SUP2, that would make it interesting but we all know that Gree sponsored factions will never be made to do that.

Posts like this are the best. Lmfao

Speed ump
03-25-2014, 12:17 PM
At no point di I ever say we are the greatest. We have always been the top team since the inception of wd, and this cannot be disputed. I feel my teamates are the greatest, without any doubt. I hope most teams feel the same about their team also. We don't come here making proclamations and such, as others have done time and again. Then you take the low road with your dribble by attempting to say that we are gree sponsored. It's obvious you are a hater, and not objective. You don't have to be in osw to be a hater. There are actually some in OSW who are not haters. My buddy lam loves to hate us, but more in good fun. The cow says moo.

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Yes Corey, u have made that quite clear with your account tinkering. I hate to say I agree with Stephen on anything but he said it best a year ago. I guess with all the spenders retiring, his public stance on this (we all know what goes on behind closed doors by now) has changed. What happened to "as far as I'm concerned from what I saw, and heard when he was here at pun, and combined with this, he is hacking". I'm just quoting Stephens own words and asking for an explanation, no flaming.

As long as it's clear. It is possible that people can be wrong, right? Even the immortal Stephen.. Why is it you believe this statement but not others? Oddly enough you guys only believe what you want and do not want reality. That's ok, whatever you need to deal with your over spending and losing. All of your accusations have been addressed but they only keep resurfacing. Stay in your flock and take your beatings just like every war.

CHIRP CHIRP

Genen
03-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Yes Corey, u have made that quite clear with your account tinkering. I hate to say I agree with Stephen on anything but he said it best a year ago. I guess with all the spenders retiring, his public stance on this (we all know what goes on behind closed doors by now) has changed. What happened to "as far as I'm concerned from what I saw, and heard when he was here at pun, and combined with this, he is hacking". I'm just quoting Stephens own words and asking for an explanation, no flaming.
I am happy to see that some reconciliation of minds is happening. I agree you are very confused from driving used Ferrari replicas to harrasing female teammates.

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 01:39 PM
I am happy to see that some reconciliation of minds is happening. I agree you are very confused from driving used Ferrari replicas to harrasing female teammates.

These avatars can be very tempting.. Hehe

Speed ump
03-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Jason, as with many things in this game, things Arnt always what they appear to be. As you quoted, based on what I saw. Sometimes there is more to what we see, than what we may know. I stated an opinion at the time. When I know something to be an absolute fact, I state it as such. I'm always open to being shown differing evidence, arguments, and ideas. What I don't do is make false claims, ( well I might be guilty of a little misdirection by ommisson, let others assume what they want)fabricate things, make personal attacks, make threats in the real world, try to interfere with people's real world lives. Too bad the same can't be said about the group you have associated with. If this game really bothers some of you so much, I'd suggest you've taken it too far, and need to back away from it. It's no longer entertainment. I find it both hilarious,and sad, that some have taken it to those levels.

Rob TRK
03-25-2014, 02:20 PM
So we've moved to page 10 of the never ending story... Do the rest of us a favour and set up a GroupMe, palringo etc room and sort it out on your own...

Genen
03-25-2014, 02:24 PM
So we've moved to page 10 of the never ending story... Do the rest of us a favour and set up a GroupMe, palringo etc room and sort it out on your own...
Haha funny. You cannot stop reading and posting in this thread.

Rob TRK
03-25-2014, 02:32 PM
You assume much... I read your response, but for the rest it's pretty simple. This keeps coming to the top and w're now ten pages in. It's boring my friend and you boys and girls need to get on with your lives, because these threads are the same.

SUP are nasty, no OSW are mean, no SuP cheat....

Seriously grow up and sort it out...

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 02:55 PM
You assume much... I read your response, but for the rest it's pretty simple. This keeps coming to the top and w're now ten pages in. It's boring my friend and you boys and girls need to get on with your lives, because these threads are the same.

Hahaha, still reading every single word. These people love this more than anyone.

Genen
03-25-2014, 02:56 PM

Lol. Buddy it's better vent here on hopeless penguins than on your wife, husband or kids in real life.

Genen
03-25-2014, 03:06 PM

Lol. Buddy it's better vent here on hopeless penguins than on your wife, husband or kids in real life.

honest Abe
03-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Wrong guy but nice try. If you want to address me, let's have that discussion. I have tried to stay away from this cesspool but defamatory commentary I cannot ignore. Jealousy is very sad gene and defamation can come at a real monetary cost although the pink slip to your Mario bros plumbing van isn't worth the time it has taken me to make this post. If you would truly like to engage with me, I am always happy to do it.

How is your Russian hacking room coming?? Yes, I am the one who took the screenshots after the crazy Russian circus monkey accidentally added me (perhaps by accident after he had too much vodka) to his secret hacking room. I am not SupRevealed on twitter despite your assumption to the contrary but can attest to the veracity of those particular screenshots. Yes gene, I translated all of it especially the part where you told everyone not to talk about it outside the room. Your hypocrisy is astounding. Keep accusing others of doing what you and others were doing for months.

As for queen piggy, I am watching from the stands but do not have any sympathy for her. She joined a faction based on false representations with the intent to try and destroy it and the people who were nice enough to take her on board. It's too bad she wasn't smart enough to not post her screenshots in a public room. In my opinion, she is just a Tyler with a bunch of letters after her name purchased from the advertisements at the back of rolling stone magazine. I can think of several four letter words we can rearrange them into. It's pretty pathetic that "mighty SUP" has to resort to these tactics but given my tenure there, I am not surprised.

If you want to continue this discussion in public, lets do it. Be careful though, there is plenty more. Stephen, perhaps you should put your little mutt back on a leash as this will drag lots of people through the mud. A ball gag should work nicely.

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Wrong guy but nice try. If you want to address me, let's have that discussion. I have tried to stay away from this cesspool but defamatory commentary I cannot ignore. Jealousy is very sad gene and defamation can come at a real monetary cost although the pink slip to your Mario bros plumbing van isn't worth the time it has taken me to make this post. If you would truly like to engage with me, I am always happy to do it.

How is your Russian hacking room coming?? Yes, I am the one who took the screenshots after the crazy Russian circus monkey accidentally added me (perhaps by accident after he had too much vodka) to his secret hacking room. I am not SupRevealed on twitter despite your assumption to the contrary but can attest to the veracity of those particular screenshots. Yes gene, I translated all of it especially the part where you told everyone not to talk about it outside the room. Your hypocrisy is astounding. Keep accusing others of doing what you and others were doing for months.

As for queen piggy, I am watching from the stands but do not have any sympathy for her. She joined a faction based on false representations with the intent to try and destroy it and the people who were nice enough to take her on board. It's too bad she wasn't smart enough to not post her screenshots in a public room. In my opinion, she is just a Tyler with a bunch of letters after her name purchased from the advertisements at the back of rolling stone magazine. I can think of several four letter words we can rearrange them into. It's pretty pathetic that "mighty SUP" has to resort to these tactics but given my tenure there, I am not surprised.

If you want to continue this discussion in public, lets do it. Be careful though, there is plenty more. Stephen, perhaps you should put your little mutt back on a leash as this will drag lots of people through the mud. A ball gag should work nicely.

Wait a minute, are you saying you have screen shots of sup members discussing ltq glitch? Holy moly. I am guessing your team is completely glitch free then? I think it is safe to say that there are members from every faction in MW doing this. That's right, every single team.

I love that you guys always have spies on your team. It makes me happy to hear this. Understandable from your point of view though. If my team was constantly penetrated with spies each and every war I would cry like a baby as you do.

Please continue to enjoy our spies and please continue to enjoy your losses.

Genen
03-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Haha look who we got here. The dumbest and most annoying player in MW. By the way jason baby I think it's pretty racist to call my ethnicity however incorrect it is in the derogatory terms. I will file for banning your ass immediately hopefully forever. And while you are still around it's very of you little punk insult female players. Asta la vista sucker.

honest Abe
03-25-2014, 08:41 PM
No comprende rusklish

Haha look who we got here. The dumbest and most annoying player in MW. By the way jason baby I think it's pretty racist to call my ethnicity however incorrect it is in the derogatory terms. I will file for banning your ass immediately hopefully forever. And while you are still around it's very of you little punk insult female players. Asta la vista sucker.

MAD NUGGETT
03-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Corey,

First, I would like to congratulate you as a member of SUP for admitting that SUP "glitches". Honesty is clearly a new frontier for you, so I just want to encourage you to forage further into this realm where most of us live. Establishing as FACT that SUP is glitching the LTQ's is welcome news for "every single team" that does it and felt like it wasn't appropriate to do it.

Second, I'd like to further congratulate you as a member of SUP 2 for justifying that SUP 1 and 2 feel so threatened by OSW that they need to sink down to the level of planting spies. Why would mighty SUP need to have complete access to a rival faction that you claim is not worthy of being a rival??? Why would mighty SUP need to plant spies and see the declare times, number of members on, etc, in order to take down these rivals? Aren't you guys dominating the game? Can't you just face a team straight up without sinking to such chicanery? Is it possible that you might be worried what said results would be? Such uncertainty for a black-and-white concrete thinker like you must be truly unbearable, huh? I am sure there are many in MW who appreciate your admission that you have sunk to this strategy over and over again.

What will your next admission be? I eagerly await the SUP Truth Revealed (@SupRevealed).

Ha ha ha. Your excuses are hilarious and plentiful... But hey, how else would you deal with it? Tell me, how many losses must you endure before you just admit we are the superior team. I am sorry our team implements strategies that your faction cannot mitigate but hey, that's war. We take pride in removing you 12/12 streak opportunities, we know how much you love that. Hehe. As far as the glitch goes, I never admitted to any of it. I am just not an idiot and I am certain "individuals" on all teams especially yours are doing this...
Look forward to next war. Our battle plans have been evolving from a 1st place to simply removing your teams streaks and 50 wins. Our 1st and 2nd placement is already in the bag. Don't worry, you are always welcome to visit my base and check my streak units.

Genen
03-25-2014, 08:51 PM
Corey,

First, I would like to congratulate you as a member of SUP for admitting that SUP "glitches". Honesty is clearly a new frontier for you, so I just want to encourage you to forage further into this realm where most of us live. Establishing as FACT that SUP is glitching the LTQ's is welcome news for "every single team" that does it and felt like it wasn't appropriate to do it.

Second, I'd like to further congratulate you as a member of SUP 2 for justifying that SUP 1 and 2 feel so threatened by OSW that they need to sink down to the level of planting spies. Why would mighty SUP need to have complete access to a rival faction that you claim is not worthy of being a rival??? Why would mighty SUP need to plant spies and see the declare times, number of members on, etc, in order to take down these rivals? Aren't you guys dominating the game? Can't you just face a team straight up without sinking to such chicanery? Is it possible that you might be worried what said results would be? Such uncertainty for a black-and-white concrete thinker like you must be truly unbearable, huh? I am sure there are many in MW who appreciate your admission that you have sunk to this strategy over and over again.

What will your next admission be? I eagerly await the SUP Truth Revealed (@SupRevealed).
Hey troll while are you constantly asking me to respond on your fraudulent twitter and when I do you block my posts?

Speed ump
03-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Hey factually incorrect, I just love trolls. Remeber me? There you are again,trying to put words in people's mouths, and translate what they said for everyone. Let's talk about the spy osw had in sup for a moment. What is their reasoning for this, and why attack others for doing something you obviously feel is ok to do yourselves. Again, sarcasm, as we all know the answer. It's was amazing how you were able to constantly decalre within seconds of sup, and even tell who we matched before I had time to see for myself. Truly amazing job. What? I can't hear you. Not wanting to respond to that, are any of you. You want to hide from us as desperately as you can. At least asad here agreed no excuses on the loss. I applaud him for that. No shame at all in a loss. We didn't come and gloat about it as osw did last event on the 3 am ambush. I think the reason for intel on both teams is self evident. Osw uses it to avoid matching sup. Sup uses it to try to match osw. Not sure why you're not able to figure out something so elementary, so hopefully that helps. And osw has used that same strategy themselves with sup and gsf, so don't your poor acting skills Aren't hiding that from anyone. If we worried about the results as you say, we certainly would not be interested in matching osw. I think the time sp1 and sp2 matched you showed that. Hey, if we lose, and lose our streaks, so be it. Such as it is osw is the best of the rest for now, and we like to fight. Or should we call it modern run and hide game. You are the only team that will even attempt to score on us, and make it a little interesting. We've explained all this in the past, and again, I ask you send someone here who is capable of understanding these simple concepts. Since you're so good at 3 am time frame ( I rmember pics posted, gloats and boats made all over the forum)why didn't you meet up with us again at that Time.

iamnasty
03-26-2014, 01:26 AM
OMG, popcorn just pinished, needed to replenish and gotta be extra EXTRA LARGE

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 04:13 AM
I have butter and a couple of lounge chairs lam. The trolls have gone silent. I assume they are currently huddling to determine their next enlightening post. Eat mor chicken, moo.( I really love trolling the trolls, they make it so easy)

whitefire
03-26-2014, 04:36 AM
Guys and girls,
Apart from entertaining some popcorn-lovers, i fail to see the added value that this mud slinging contest is bringing. I have no part in this nor do i want to. I do ask myself what any of you think to accomplish here. Amuse or inform the rest of the mw community: i think not. Convince each other of anything? Again, not going to happen as each of you is so deeply entrenched in your 'beliefs' that nothing ever will.

All i'm frankly seeing is a sore loser and an ungracious winner. Oh and an admission of glitching that will surprise noone and that gree doesn't care about (other than how to cover it up). I thought this was mainly a game for grown ups. I'm not seeing any here.

iamnasty
03-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Guys and girls,
Apart from entertaining some popcorn-lovers, i fail to see the added value that this mud slinging contest is bringing. I have no part in this nor do i want to. I do ask myself what any of you think to accomplish here. Amuse or inform the rest of the mw community: i think not. Convince each other of anything? Again, not going to happen as each of you is so deeply entrenched in your 'beliefs' that nothing ever will.

All i'm frankly seeing is a sore loser and an ungracious winner. Oh and an admission of glitching that will surprise noone and that gree doesn't care about (other than how to cover it up). I thought this was mainly a game for grown ups. I'm not seeing any here.

Get your self with some extra large popcorn and join in the crowd.....moo��

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Guys and girls,

......wants no part of this. Posts in the forum

steelhead
03-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Guys and girls,

You don't have any clue of entertainment, do you? All of the mud throwing is a part of the game. Mohammed Ali was a master in doing this. I t made the fight more interesting. Now, lets hope ferr comes back for more entertainment.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:35 AM
I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. I am the greatest, I said that before I even knew I was. If you ever dreamed you could beat me, you're better wake up and applogize. When you are as great as I am, it's hard to be humble. Lol

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:36 AM
He even made you smile when he said it too

steelhead
03-26-2014, 09:44 AM
He was the greatest, but took sometimes an unexpected loss. Lol

Queen Juli
03-26-2014, 11:54 AM
First, I want to apologize to the Modern War community that you are having to read posts from OSW players that are threatening and slanderous in nature, particularly towards me. I cannot comment on any posts in this forum but I want to assure you I have taken necessary actions to address these individuals as no player in the Modern War game should be subjected to this. OSW players have illegally obtained my personal and professional contact information and are harassing me in written form. Do not let this happen to you. What I have learned from this recent war is to protect yourself from OSW harassment. Authorities have suggested I do the following immediately:
1. Create an e-mail only for Modern War chats
2. Do not disclose your true identity in any way verbally or in written formats
3. Save all written and verbal information for evidence
4. Report any issues of harassment/threats/etc both in the game and outside of the game to both GREE and legal authorities in your area.
5. Do not engage these individuals directly. There may be mental or criminal history of players and engagement in written or verbal communication will only escalate the problem.
6. My own suggestion - join a team like SUP 1 or 2 that treats players with respect, as players in the faction and after they leave.

In summary, please know I was asked by OSW leadership to join them. OSW boasts about having spies in both SUP 1 & 2 factions. I was treated badly by some team members in OSW and was advised after receiving multiple threatening written communications to change my game name. I asked the SUP leadership to take me back, which they graciously did.

If I were truly the monster spy that OSW claims me to be, OSW would not have gotten 9/9 wins. Their own war strategy prevented them from getting 12/12. SUP 1 & 2 players won their battles with OSW fair and square and rightfully deserve the ranks of 1 & 2. There are good players in OSW who don't deserve to be categorized with the mentally unstable players there. To you players, NitroX, GG, MamaZ, etc., I apologize that I could not continue in this faction without calling out the bad behaviors of your team mates Bulletproof Tiger, Ripper, the Rabbi, to name a few.

I suggest that anyone interested in playing in the top factions of this game, avoid joining this OSW group. OSW players are soured, frustrated players because they spend a lot of money for 3rd place, regardless of the cheating behaviors they partake in. I am proud to be back in SUP 1 where integrity and friendships are treasured and developed in a healthy way. After all.....this is a game of WAR!

Queen Juli

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 01:38 PM
It is sad that people feel the need to do that Julie. I've been on the recieving end of some of the same kind of tactics myself. There's a few bullies behind glass panes. The newer players there are in the dark about the activities that some of them participate in.

Jaebee
03-26-2014, 01:55 PM
Oh man, I think I just threw up some of my popcorn. It's getting a bit deep in here.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Hmm, 13 deadly bridge jumpers.
He ain't the only one, either.
Bold and bodacious.

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Hmm, 13 deadly bridge jumpers.
He ain't the only one, either.
Bold and bodacious.

13? Can I have some?

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 03:04 PM
I not only c stuff, I know stuff. I mean real stuff. Lots of stuff. With real facts. Very novel concepts. Alas, no one cares. My popcorn concessions are going broke. Lam seems to be my only customer. I even added flavors.

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Wow, that c stuff guy seems to really know things... Does he even still play? Wait, I don't care.

iamnasty
03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Oh man, I think I just threw up some of my popcorn. It's getting a bit deep in here.

Won, great get an extra large and jump into the popcorn crowd......moo👀

Queen Juli
03-26-2014, 05:17 PM
It is sad that people feel the need to do that Julie. I've been on the recieving end of some of the same kind of tactics myself. There's a few bullies behind glass panes. The newer players there are in the dark about the activities that some of them participate in.

Yes I agree and I appreciate you being forthcoming that this is not good for the game. OSW bullies now a days will have to deal with consequences of their behavior. Newer players please beware if your are trying to move up the ranks.

Queen Juli

Genen
03-26-2014, 05:31 PM
Seriously, are you a three yr old that has hijacked daddy's phone? You are probably the most obnoxious poster on this forum, wait you are indeed the most obnoxious poster in the forum!

MOD, can this worthless, waste of space thread be deleted or locked already?! I would rather see relentless faction help threads than to see this idiot post any thing else!

Regards
Hey Zeebos I am glad that you can speak without foam dropping from mouth lol.
Do you remember this post?
simple, speed dump is leader of S1 and SUP in general....So he knew of this. and if he didnt then so ****ing what, S1/S2 and whoever else that was in on it benefited by their seed. True story...when I was in SUP there was lets say, a misunderstanding, when two SUPs matched against each other...one was to lay down while the other won...that didnt sit well with the one who was to lay down so they went against the agreement and won.....after the war we were told that we had a Groupme meeting with the big man about what happened....I laugh now like I did then....they are so full of themselves is sicking....

I dont tell you this so that your secret santa bs becomes less meaningful to you....it is what it is.... They are complete jokes.... I dont give a rats as s how much they spend, how big their stats are....dont give a fu ck.... I just want 5 mins with Gene to skull fu ck his ass....thats it....he needs it...bad....

Genen
03-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Lol birds are unique creatures

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Dad got his phone back, jacked my moms. Whoop whoop

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Genen, some people think it's their right to do whatever they want, and dam anyone else who gets in their way. Selfish people are everywhere. That Zeebos guy sounds like he's found himself a home of like minded players.

Genen
03-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Genen, some people think it's their right to do whatever they want, and dam anyone else who gets in their way. Selfish people are everywhere. That Zeebos guy sounds like he's found himself a home of like minded players.
Yes this is like crap magnet all the best minds and characters getting together

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Wrong thread speed! Make your way over to the 13 dbj one kind sir and work your magic!

The frost is off the pumpkin.

The emperor wears no clothing.

I'm looking for that baker's dozen of those DBJS.

LOL

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Seriously, are you a three yr old that has hijacked daddy's phone? You are probably the most obnoxious poster on this forum, wait you are indeed the most obnoxious poster in the forum!

MOD, can this worthless, waste of space thread be deleted or locked already?! I would rather see relentless faction help threads than to see this idiot post any thing else!

Regards

I know bro, nobody has read this thread at all. They hate it obviously

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Ha, and half the SUP members wonder why they get bashed. Maybe you should pick a new spokesman perhaps? May I suggest one that doesn't make winning look like losing? all they win is a bigger credit card bill lol they get these units on crate events they dont even need..its just a ego thing..bc this is the once nad only time some of them feel useful and important..gota let them have fun tho bc i hate o bust a bubble but just spending moe money on a video game does no win u nothing at all..u will bragging right whoopy to do

Genen
03-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Oh sorry, where are my manors! Since speed brought up my peeps I wanna give a big shout out to the Used Appliance Crew, we killed it in Mongolia! great awesome group and glad to be fighting with you guys :)
Hey man are you run out off your meds? Yes you killed in Mongolia yourself lol. BTW who was a genius at the switch when you clowns declared into sup1 in the middle of your streak and lose battle by 7 million? How dumb you have to be to match team that you have tried to avoid while you have a spy telling you sup1 declare times? I can pick a few brilliant minds from your roster. You Zeebos would be one, but even hopeless birds will not let you nowhere close to the declare button. I guess it was either used car driver or Dr. Evil or may be man who calls himself tiger.

lemonhaze
03-26-2014, 07:24 PM

HAHAH im sure hes got plenty of the enyzte they put on tv..they have no meaninful life outside this game..these guys are the ones i would slap the books out their hand walking to class..now since they are profud to spend 5k-10k a month on a mobile gmae they feel they are the best in the world lol they are the best at haveing the highest credit card bill..and jsut so everone knows KILL YO SELF did exactly waht sup1-2 did this past war..they got top 10 and the 12.12 streaks for a very cheap amt..what more could u ask for..congrants to KYS

Genen
03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Wow now I know who I will hire to do my bookkeeping. And since you are so worry about spending that sup people do may be I can ask you what are you spending money for?
So let's go bro:
1. Are you smoking> If yes how many packs per day and how much you pay per pack?
2. Can you afford it or you take from your family?
3. Do you drink?
4. What car do you drive?
5. Do you have a house?
Did you get my drift buddy? You play the same damn game and try to teach adult people how to behave. Very annoying imo.

I C STUFF
03-26-2014, 07:41 PM
HAHAH im sure hes got plenty of the enyzte they put on tv..they have no meaninful life outside this game..these guys are the ones i would slap the books out their hand walking to class..now since they are profud to spend 5k-10k a month on a mobile gmae they feel they are the best in the world lol they are the best at haveing the highest credit card bill..and jsut so everone knows KILL YO SELF did exactly waht sup1-2 did this past war..they got top 10 and the 12.12 streaks for a very cheap amt..what more could u ask for..congrants to KYS

Ferr, said it in another thread this evening, things are not always what they seem in this ahem, "game".

Great post, but you might want to rethink the part about spending.

I watched this guy once upon a time in a clothing store.

He opens his coat, starts stuffing stuff inside the coat (like a circus clown), and before I could blink; he scurried out of the store like a rat into a sewer.

i'll lay you five to one, someone thought he BOUGHT that stuff.

I know better.

Bill Clinton once said, "It depends on what the meaning of what is, is."

So, it all depends on what the meaning of spending is.

Genen
03-26-2014, 07:46 PM
Ferr, said it in another thread this evening, things are not always what they seem in this ahem, "game".

Great post, but you might want to rethink the part about spending.

I watched this guy once upon a time in a clothing store.

He opens his coat, starts stuffing stuff inside the coat (like a circus clown), and before I could blink; he scurried out of the store like a rat into a sewer.

i'll lay you five to one, someone thought he BOUGHT that stuff.

I know better.

Bill Clinton once said, "It depends on what the meaning of what is, is."

So, it all depends on what the meaning of spending is.
And you together with Ferr and lemonade can open thread and advise people how to spend their money. Or even better how to live their lives. I think it will be very entertaining and masses will be eagerly flock to you.

qdubbya
03-26-2014, 08:27 PM
So intense...

http://i62.tinypic.com/8w04uf.jpg

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 08:31 PM
Hey winny, how's your groupme? Yeah, I know. You know when you have tiger by the tail, a bullet is probably the best solution. They Arnt bulletproof after all. No one but your little cohorts seem to be listening to your arguments. Lemon, I like being the big bru haha. I pay dearly for it.

Genen
03-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Let's go though your post in detail as it is as self serving as it is blatantly false. Let's start with "OSW players have illegally obtained my personal and professional contact information" which is an outright lie. Queen piggy attached her personal and professional contact information to every email she sent to anyone in the faction, just as she did at SUP. Piece of advice, when you are going to act like a rat, perhaps sharing all your personal information with 60 people for whom you had mal intent was not such a good idea.

Another piece of advice, posting screenshots of our faction with your level showing while you were the only level 286 in the wrong room (and a sup one) was pretty dumb. Further, when called out on it, you had no excuse (newsflash: at least attempt to come up with something credible rather than your computer went crazy). Further, stating you were roller skating and werent in your game during a battle with sup yet somehow posted screenshots in a sup chat of the war while the war was going on is, shall we say, somewhat problematic. Are we detecting a pattern here? Perhaps not the brightest bulb??? Time to rearrange the letters?? Certainly not "upstanding"..

As a consequence, you were triaged (which in retrospect was extremely helpful as otherwise we would all now be getting tested for mad cow disease) and after you realized that you had been found out to be what you truly are, (oink, oink) you changed your name, transferred your game to other sup members to play for the weekend (tos violation) so they could have our declare times, status, etc and gave them the password to our teamsspeak (yes we logged your ip addresses and all of theirs). Funny thing is, despite your best efforts, you STILL couldn't prevent us from getting our 9/9! Pretty pathetic.

As for your recommendation to "join a team like SUP 1 or 2 that treats players with respect", that is LAUGHABLE. Yes, examples of such respectable players include your resident racist head of recruiting (captain m@rg@n/di@key) whom we have all seen the screenshots of (putting aside his posts of various walls in game and here as razor) and others like gene (look no further than in this thread) and mad hacker Corey are truly upstanding members of society. Additionally, pls see the multitude of posts here and by that SupRevealed guy on twitter prior to calling anyone else a cheater. At least Corey finally admitted it after months of dodging by gene and Stephen, maybe he has some redeeming features after all.

Oh, and most importantly, MAJOR PIECE of advice. Recording conversations (this admission was sent by juli to a member of OSW via email) while you live in the state of Florida may not be the smartest move. Please see:

Pursuant to Title XLVII, Chapter 934 of the 2009 Florida Statutes, no person may record a telephone call or any other communication without the consent of all involved parties. In addition, the Florida law goes on to forbid those who possess illegally recorded calls from sharing any information obtained from the recording. Subsection four of the Florida statute governing telephone recordings notes that those who record conversations without consent have committed a third degree felony offense. Such an offense could result in fines or jail time or both.

Hmmm... If you are speaking with the "authorities" as you say, perhaps you should ask them what they think about this..
haha Jason you are an idiot. And this is the fact either you use this or honest Abe account you still sound like full of yourself moron. It's hard to reconcile your pea size brain and pretty good education you got from one of the top schools in the country. Educate us genius is it any law against impersonating yourself for somebody else and making screenshots from private chatrooms like Hip or GM and posting them without permission of the owner. And BTW HIP is paid for service chat. You are the top lawyer I guess in your mind and I am just a plumber lol. Well may be not illegal but unethical for sure. And since you so eagerly call Lady a pig may be I can call you a rat or scumbag. How about this little punk?

Genen
03-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Yes penguin you are lol.

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Speed Ump,

I am utterly disappointed by your impotent response as leader of SUP 1 to Winnebago's thorough post. I hear you don't live in Florida, so no risk of third degree felony for you to log into and record the Teamspeak chatter of your rival. I had heard you were the master-mind of these stratagems that have kept your faction at the top. I'm looking forward to reading a post from you that justifies these actions. I suspect your retort will rely primarily on denial, spiced with hyperbole and distortion. At least your posts are absent of the crude language your partner Genen resorts to in his.
Jason are you speaking to your self again? lol come on little stinker you cannot fool anybody even if you open 10 accounts. Your buffoonish style is very special. And nobody owes any response to you or to any other delusional bird. Go and sue. Last time I saw you was going to sue GREE for not letting sup1 complete streak on time. Well later when you became a penguin you and your merry band of loony toones threatened to sue GREE for giving sup1 this streak prize. How those lawsuits going BTW?

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Well hello factually incorrect frank, how are you doing. Still can't kick that habbit I see. Have you sought professional help, as I suggested? Just saying. I'm pulling for you brother, I really am.

honest Abe
03-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Nah, but I am around. If you want my two cents, it would start with a breach of representations that were made by queen piggie and end with a claim for significant damages. And as you know, I would be perfectly capable of pursuing it myself. As I told one of your buddies, for now I am sitting in the stands watching. What others do is up to them. On that front though, I'm always happy to give them my advice on the subject free of charge.

haha Jason you are an idiot. And this is the fact either you use this or honest Abe account you still sound like full of yourself moron. It's hard to reconcile your pea size brain and pretty good education you got from one of the top schools in the country. Educate us genius is it any law against impersonating yourself for somebody else and making screenshots from private chatrooms like Hip or GM and posting them without permission of the owner. And BTW HIP is paid for service chat. You are the top lawyer I guess in your mind and I am just a plumber lol. Well may be not illegal but unethical for sure. And since you so eagerly call Lady a pig may be I can call you a rat or scumbag. How about this little punk?

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Well hello factually incorrect frank, how are you doing. Still can't kick that habbit I see. Have you sought professional help, as I suggested? Just saying. I'm pulling for you brother, I really am.
Our poor little friend really lost his mind. You see Frank is a good Jason who upset about style and name calling and another two are crazy and bad Jason's. This is so freaking funny better than any soup opera. Split personalities we got so acostumed to while he was in SUP. Hey Jason keep going man. I need some comic relief.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Abe, you two should get a room, I can feel the love oozing between the two of you. Try to keep the courting in private please, it's making me blush.

chozzer
03-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Genen Stephen

Apart from Queen Juli, did anyone else from SUP listen in to OSW's Teamspeak conversations? Yes or no will do.

If yes, were recorded copies made of those conversations, and have they been distributed amongst SUP1 or SUP2 members.

Again a simple yes or no will suffice.

Cheers

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Genen Stephen

Apart from Queen Juli, did anyone else from SUP listen in to OSW's Teamspeak conversations? Yes or no will do.

If yes, were recorded copies made of those conversations, and have they been distributed amongst SUP1 or SUP2 members.

Again a simple yes or no will suffice.

Cheers
Collin are you lawyer too. Or Jason how to do deposition in private legal lessons? lol.

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Well genen, maybe all these people who Arnt the same person can sue themselves, one for getting something, the other because he got it. Isn't that the wonderful thing in our legal system. Anyone can anyone for anything. Dosnt mean the judge won't have a good laugh before he dismisses it. Now I'm no professional, but anyone with a little common sense( seems in very short supply here) would see how comical all this is. In fact the more serious these guys sound to themselves, the harder I'm sitting here laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. I'm sorry guys, but pull up you pants, put your big boy face on, and grow up. We all know it's a bunch of blowhards puffing their chests and showing their feathers. I think the children need a time out.

chozzer
03-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Well genen, maybe all these people who Arnt the same person can sue themselves, one for getting something, the other because he got it. Isn't that the wonderful thing in our legal system. Anyone can anyone for anything. Dosnt mean the judge won't have a good laugh before he dismisses it. Now I'm no professional, but anyone with a little common sense( seems in very short supply here) would see how comical all this is. In fact the more serious these guys sound to themselves, the harder I'm sitting here laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. I'm sorry guys, but pull up you pants, put your big boy face on, and grow up. We all know it's a bunch of blowhards puffing their chests and showing their feathers. I think the children need a time out.

Forget lawyers, forget what anyones opinion is about whats legal, or even whats ethical. Forget all of that. I will simply ask you again:

If yes, were recorded copies made of those conversations, and have they been distributed amongst SUP1 or SUP2 members?

Thanks

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes, you guys are so immature. Jeez, grow up

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Seems you have a fetish with this Jason guy.. I wonder if it violates anti-stalking statutes. I will say, you personality is at least consistently crazy. The hypocritical part is a separate discussion. Am also glad you are finding a cathartic moment in finally admitting your special hacking rooms. Do you need to speak Russian to gain admittance?
You wish but not. We have been so happy when this "Jason guy" joined his finally found flocked so we have drama free environment without pics of man's feet, his used Ferrari, menus from the places he ate and google maps of Brooklyn. Now talk to other two of your inner selves and your buddy Chozzer. However my plumbing duties call me to wake up at 5:30 am and I cannot keep you a company any more. But be rest assure that female that you clowns are harassing filing for restraining order so do not be surprised to see it served in your office. Asta la vista.

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Forget lawyers, forget what anyones opinion is about whats legal, or even whats ethical. Forget all of that. I will simply ask you again:

If yes, were recorded copies made of those conversations, and have they been distributed amongst SUP1 or SUP2 members?

Thanks
Let me ask you Mr. Chozzer apart from Jason and his buddies did you participate in creating and distributing fake screenshots of me hacking?

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Let me ask you Mr. Chozzer apart from Jason and his buddies did you participate in creating and distributing fake screenshots of me hacking?
Another good one for you Mr. Chozzer as an officer of osw did you know or participated planting mole into sup1 and obtaining information from him and using this information?

Genen
03-26-2014, 09:44 PM

Thanks
Last one for you. DId you know and participated in posting faked Craiglist ad smearing leader of your former faction?
Think hard you are smart man. And when you are ready to respond may be we can talk about other issues.

chozzer
03-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Another good one for you Mr. Chozzer as an officer of osw did you know or participated planting mole into sup1 and obtaining information from him and using this information?

My answer to both those questions is "no", and "no".

Now please answer my question.

Thanks

chozzer
03-26-2014, 09:45 PM
My answer to both those questions is "no", and "no".

Now please answer my question.

Thanks

And "no" to the third question.

Genen
03-26-2014, 10:13 PM
And "no" to the third question.
Collin my answer is how in the hell I know who else listen or not listen birds chat. You see I have asked you personally what you have done and you want me to respond for other 300+ sup members, but out of courtousy I will tell you that I definitely did not listen them.

chozzer
03-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Collin my answer is how in the hell I know who else listen or not listen birds chat. You see I have asked you personally what you have done and you want me to respond for other 300+ sup members, but out of courtousy I will tell you that I definitely did not listen them.

See how easy it is? Thank you Genen.

Speed.

Did you listen in to our Teamspeak conversations?

Do you know of anyone else in SUP1 or SUP2 apart from Queen Juli who did?

Is there a recording of those conversations in SUP1 or SUP2 members hands?

Thanks

MAD NUGGETT
03-26-2014, 10:34 PM
I heard the team speak conversations are on YouTube. You guys are famous!

Speed ump
03-26-2014, 10:45 PM
How do you record and listen to a chat room. Chat rooms are text based. Do you guys use some sort of video chat? The way you ex guys from sup screenshotted everything you ever saw and use snippets to prove " points" you're tryi g to make, I can see how you'd be paranoid that others would do the same. In fact I remember when old honest Abe did that himself in rippers room and used that to show what was being said there, only not just snippets. The world is a strange place. Where was all your great concerns when your team mates were posting all my personal info to others, creating( or being implicate) in creating ads using my personal and biz info, and slandering with furthering, and embellishing claims of felonies I had supposedly committed, to the point that imprioties with smal children were being told to others, by your members. I have the posts sent directly to me, and others, by your members showing all this. It's not a question of if. So, save your indignation. I don't stoop to the levels of your team. Chozzer, if you unaware of all this, it's because you've chosen to be. You don't want to know. PE, VB, savage, George, all left because they were sent the energy glitch and being shown how to use it. Your team employs this type of activity whenever it can( meaning a good number of its core members) you're either purposely being very ignorant, or dishonest. You're aware all this went on, each of the people, myself included have let you know, feeling there was no way you would be part of that. Your teams mole I'd still in sp1( for now) and has screenshot and given our info to your team. Our emails, our chats. You guys never want to discuss something when you do it. Really? Do you really think your team knew within seconds when we declared, or who we matched. Come on now, you're going to tell me the tooth fairy is real next.

chozzer
03-27-2014, 01:35 AM
How do you record and listen to a chat room. Chat rooms are text based. Do you guys use some sort of video chat? The way you ex guys from sup screenshotted everything you ever saw and use snippets to prove " points" you're tryi g to make, I can see how you'd be paranoid that others would do the same. In fact I remember when old honest Abe did that himself in rippers room and used that to show what was being said there, only not just snippets. The world is a strange place. Where was all your great concerns when your team mates were posting all my personal info to others, creating( or being implicate) in creating ads using my personal and biz info, and slandering with furthering, and embellishing claims of felonies I had supposedly committed, to the point that imprioties with smal children were being told to others, by your members. I have the posts sent directly to me, and others, by your members showing all this. It's not a question of if. So, save your indignation. I don't stoop to the levels of your team. Chozzer, if you unaware of all this, it's because you've chosen to be. You don't want to know. PE, VB, savage, George, all left because they were sent the energy glitch and being shown how to use it. Your team employs this type of activity whenever it can( meaning a good number of its core members) you're either purposely being very ignorant, or dishonest. You're aware all this went on, each of the people, myself included have let you know, feeling there was no way you would be part of that. Your teams mole I'd still in sp1( for now) and has screenshot and given our info to your team. Our emails, our chats. You guys never want to discuss something when you do it. Really? Do you really think your team knew within seconds when we declared, or who we matched. Come on now, you're going to tell me the tooth fairy is real next.

If you've been slandered, go see a lawyer. Call the Police, tell Gree, whatever you want. Nobody heard from the FBI just yet.

Theres a huge difference between infiltrating chat rooms, and listening in on what effectively are phone conversations. Let me know if you agree with that difference. If you haven't listened in, that is good to know. The chutzpah from the Queen Juli incident is literally, breathtaking.

Kick out your mole. The end.

The whole of OSW must be laughing at me as they wait for me sign off Teamspeak so they can discuss the real order of business on glitching, hacking and ad campaigns. Talk to you tomorrow chaps.

Genen
03-27-2014, 03:17 AM
If you've been slandered, go see a lawyer. Call the Police, tell Gree, whatever you want. Nobody heard from the FBI just yet.

Theres a huge difference between infiltrating chat rooms, and listening in on what effectively are phone conversations. Let me know if you agree with that difference. If you haven't listened in, that is good to know. The chutzpah from the Queen Juli incident is literally, breathtaking.

Kick out your mole. The end.

The whole of OSW must be laughing at me as they wait for me sign off Teamspeak so they can discuss the real order of business on glitching, hacking and ad campaigns. Talk to you tomorrow chaps.
Hey Collin if this is your position it's fine. Just do not come later crying and moaning about our perceived misdeeds bc you will be told politely to stfu. Have fun with your solemates

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 04:21 AM
See how easy it is? Thank you Genen.

Speed.

Did you listen in to our Teamspeak conversations?

Do you know of anyone else in SUP1 or SUP2 apart from Queen Juli who did?

Is there a recording of those conversations in SUP1 or SUP2 members hands?

Thanks
I'll guess: NO, cough cough , NO, cough cough, NOT NOW, ahem.

Genen
03-27-2014, 04:36 AM
I'll guess: NO, cough cough , NO, cough cough, NOT NOW, ahem.
If you got a cold or flu please see a doctor

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 04:43 AM
If you got a cold or flu please see a doctor

Thank you for your concern. Cough cough.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I think my funny bone is broken. LOL LOL LOL

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 04:46 AM
The force of deception strong is at osw master chozzer. So All your past teammates lied to you about why they left osw. I see. Good to know what you really think of them. I understand why you chose to stay. Guess it was a better fit than it originally appeared. That's good, everyone should be where they are comfortable. Some are just more comfortable in certain atmospheres than others.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Genen, i c stuf may be worse off than you know. Delusions of grandeur or even relevance. Denial of facts and truth. Prone to long winded speeches about nothing in general. Talks in circles. I believe his short term memory may have been affected, because all his posts are about subjects from one to two years ago. Sad. Long ago I tried to help him with some of those issues. He seemed to have gotten better, for a time, but it appears he's no longer in remission. I'm not a professional, just do what I can. I think we have a few people here in serious need of more help from a professional.

Queen Juli
03-27-2014, 05:06 AM
Let's go though your post in detail as it is as self serving as it is blatantly false. Let's start with "OSW players have illegally obtained my personal and professional contact information" which is an outright lie. Queen piggy attached her personal and professional contact information to every email she sent to anyone in the faction, just as she did at SUP. Piece of advice, when you are going to act like a rat, perhaps sharing all your personal information with 60 people for whom you had mal intent was not such a good idea.

Another piece of advice, posting screenshots of our faction with your level showing while you were the only level 286 in the wrong room (and a sup one) was pretty dumb. Further, when called out on it, you had no excuse (newsflash: at least attempt to come up with something credible rather than your computer went crazy). Further, stating you were roller skating and werent in your game during a battle with sup yet somehow posted screenshots in a sup chat of the war while the war was going on is, shall we say, somewhat problematic. Are we detecting a pattern here? Perhaps not the brightest bulb??? Time to rearrange the letters?? Certainly not "upstanding"..

As a consequence, you were triaged (which in retrospect was extremely helpful as otherwise we would all now be getting tested for mad cow disease) and after you realized that you had been found out to be what you truly are, (oink, oink) you changed your name, transferred your game to other sup members to play for the weekend (tos violation) so they could have our declare times, status, etc and gave them the password to our teamsspeak (yes we logged your ip addresses and all of theirs). Funny thing is, despite your best efforts, you STILL couldn't prevent us from getting our 9/9! Pretty pathetic.

As for your recommendation to "join a team like SUP 1 or 2 that treats players with respect", that is LAUGHABLE. Yes, examples of such respectable players include your resident racist head of recruiting (captain m@rg@n/di@key) whom we have all seen the screenshots of (putting aside his posts of various walls in game and here as razor) and others like gene (look no further than in this thread) and mad hacker Corey are truly upstanding members of society. Additionally, pls see the multitude of posts here and by that SupRevealed guy on twitter prior to calling anyone else a cheater. At least Corey finally admitted it after months of dodging by gene and Stephen, maybe he has some redeeming features after all.

Oh, and most importantly, MAJOR PIECE of advice. Recording conversations (this admission was sent by juli to a member of OSW via email) while you live in the state of Florida may not be the smartest move. Please see:

Pursuant to Title XLVII, Chapter 934 of the 2009 Florida Statutes, no person may record a telephone call or any other communication without the consent of all involved parties. In addition, the Florida law goes on to forbid those who possess illegally recorded calls from sharing any information obtained from the recording. Subsection four of the Florida statute governing telephone recordings notes that those who record conversations without consent have committed a third degree felony offense. Such an offense could result in fines or jail time or both.

Hmmm... If you are speaking with the "authorities" as you say, perhaps you should ask them what they think about this..

Thank you for your response. Please share your real name so I can help you. I am truly concerned about you. It is good to know that you understand the law in Florida. Knowing you have this knowledge, and that you are making the continued posts as above, provides additional evidence that something is clinically wrong with you.

I have been a nurse for over 30 years and I am truly concerned that you intentionally desire to cause harm to others, and maybe yourself, regardless of what reality is. By law, I have a duty to report this. Please seek psychiatric assistance. Maybe your team mate Eric (EToon) can reach out to you and help you. He has a duty to report also as he is a physician. I will be happy to suggest a healthcare professional in your area who can assist you. I will ask GREE to assist in providing your identification if you choose not to post it here as I truly believe you need help now. Thank you again for providing this additional information for me to share with authorities. I hope you receive medical attention soon. Take care and be well.
Queen Juli

I C STUFF
03-27-2014, 05:08 AM
I seek no affirmation in an online ______.
I seek no approval, either.
I'm happy being green.

chozzer
03-27-2014, 06:40 AM
Thank you for your response. Please share your real name so I can help you. I am truly concerned about you. It is good to know that you understand the law in Florida. Knowing you have this knowledge, and that you are making the continued posts as above, provides additional evidence that something is clinically wrong with you.

I have been a nurse for over 30 years and I am truly concerned that you intentionally desire to cause harm to others, and maybe yourself, regardless of what reality is. By law, I have a duty to report this. Please seek psychiatric assistance. Maybe your team mate Eric (EToon) can reach out to you and help you. He has a duty to report also as he is a physician. I will be happy to suggest a healthcare professional in your area who can assist you. I will ask GREE to assist in providing your identification if you choose not to post it here as I truly believe you need help now. Thank you again for providing this additional information for me to share with authorities. I hope you receive medical attention soon. Take care and be well.
Queen Juli

Please, please, spare us all of this Queen Juli.

Mods, please do everyone a favour now and shut this thread down.

Many thanks

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Shut it down? Lord, I thought only sup got threads shut down. You guys cried that they were shut down, now that they Arnt. You want it both ways. I'm sure it our fault both ways, right? Of course it is, what was I thinking.

Vltor_Ace
03-27-2014, 07:48 AM
Shut it down? Lord, I thought only sup got threads shut down. You guys cried that they were shut down, now that they Arnt. You want it both ways. I'm sure it our fault both ways, right? Of course it is, what was I thinking.

Speed... PM

Servis
03-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Osw did what it needed to do in this war ! I think we need to get sup officers a soap box and let them stand up on it and tell us how great they are ! Once again they over spent for first place !If we have to listen to sup mindless dribble over and over , the only ones that loss on the topic is sup 2 ! They have to hold back so they don't piss officers off , talk about bs !

Hooligany
03-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Genen, i c stuf may be worse off than you know. Delusions of grandeur or even relevance. Denial of facts and truth. Prone to long winded speeches about nothing in general. Talks in circles. I believe his short term memory may have been affected, because all his posts are about subjects from one to two years ago. Sad. Long ago I tried to help him with some of those issues. He seemed to have gotten better, for a time, but it appears he's no longer in remission. I'm not a professional, just do what I can. I think we have a few people here in serious need of more help from a professional.

Dear sir,

You are a great presenter with your words. Somehow I really think you are suitable to be a politician. :)
This game is too little for your talents.

MadAtWorld
03-27-2014, 09:36 PM

I thought this was funny. I know every time you match too. Promise you, I don't have a spy in SUP. I don't need to. Gree is happy to tell me when you and SUP2 match any time I ask. They told me you said it was ok.

Oh... just curious, since you know when SUP2 matches, does that mean you have a spy there, or just a friend who says "Guess who we got..."?

Tony81
03-27-2014, 09:36 PM
Wow. I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, this thread or half the people commenting...

We (I) as a faction spent too much money to be top50, just like SUP spends too much to be 1/2 and likewise, OSW spent too much to not be able to dethrone SUP. I play his game because of the people that I WANT to talk to. Seems like some play to talk to people they despise. If you aren't happy at the top, step back and have fun at the bottom. We are a drama-free group of 58 that kicks ass and want no part of being at the top to deal with the things you guys do.

Enjoy the top. The rest of us sit back with our popcorn and apparently moo (?) at everything you all do.

MadAtWorld
03-27-2014, 09:55 PM

Hello? They have been matched on rare occasions. SUP1 "wins". Here's a transcript: [Speed to SUP2] Sit! Stay! Good dogs!

I've often wondered if they are on an allowance or something. Or maybe Gene is Speeds girlfriend and can't bear to disappoint. No idea. But IMO it would be quite interesting for the two to actually go toe to two one war. I think I may just still be playing this game as I wait for the lovers quarrel that would make that happen.

Speed ump
03-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Yes servis, I get angry with myself. Since I , and a few others, play games in both sp1 and sp2. I must serve and obey myself. You guys are so funny. Is this the best you have? Your best attempt to defeat us is to try to pit sp1 against sp2, lol. Clearly shows how little understanding you have. Especially considering how you have ex sup members that should know better. I guess that's why they are there. A few people never got the one team thing, and wernt very good at being team players, was always more about themselves. Its ok, like minded people get together with like minded people. You're the same kind of oeople who were jealous back when pun started playing together as a team, wanted to explain how that was against the spirit of the game. I've said it before, we don't let others define our game for us, we do, as long as we stay within the tos guidelines. Don't be haters just because we are more creative and better organized than you. Funny how quick you all jumped on the team band wagon when wd came out. I really don't mind if you want to continue overspending for what you get, that's all documented by history. Have we spent? Of course. But we've always stated our sole desire was to be first since the inception. Along with that is a cost.

iamnasty
03-27-2014, 10:11 PM
Wow. I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, this thread or half the people commenting...

We (I) as a faction spent too much money to be top50, just like SUP spends too much to be 1/2 and likewise, OSW spent too much to not be able to dethrone SUP. I play his game because of the people that I WANT to talk to. Seems like some play to talk to people they despise. If you aren't happy at the top, step back and have fun at the bottom. We are a drama-free group of 58 that kicks ass and want no part of being at the top to deal with the things you guys do.

Enjoy the top. The rest of us sit back with our popcorn and apparently moo (?) at everything you all do.

Cool, welcome to the Pop&Corn Club, ......moo :D

Robg
03-27-2014, 10:31 PM
So intense...

http://i62.tinypic.com/8w04uf.jpg

Lol, this is a good one I ate all my popcorn

iamnasty
03-27-2014, 10:35 PM
Lol, this is a good one I ate all my popcorn

Ok, that's you in the picture.........moo :D

MadAtWorld
03-27-2014, 10:37 PM

I must admit I hadn't really laughed until this post. Shook my head at a lot of the absolute ridiculous nonsense many times, but this one had me actually falling off my chair. Speedy calling people "blowhards puffing up their chests and showing their feathers." Lmao, says the King Peacock himself. Please continue Speedy, I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

MadAtWorld
03-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I was gonna hit reply with quote to the Queen Juli post but the darn thing would have added another page and a half. Just an FYI sugar, being a nurse for 30 years does require you to report anyone who may want to harm others. But there are very specific criteria to be doing that otherwise we could report pretty much every person we meet. Posting to someone that you plan to report them in the manner you did, citing your authority to do so, actually constitutes a threat.

My advice: get over your wounded pride and stop reading if it's gonna be getting you into more hot water.

MAD NUGGETT
03-27-2014, 11:29 PM

Nobody wants to join your team dude. We know it's full of hackers! I know this tony guy! Mr funny man..

iamnasty
03-28-2014, 12:12 AM
I must admit I hadn't really laughed until this post. Shook my head at a lot of the absolute ridiculous nonsense many times, but this one had me actually falling off my chair. Speedy calling people "blowhards puffing up their chests and showing their feathers." Lmao, says the King Peacock himself. Please continue Speedy, I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

So are you going to finished the popcorn and i have to do it for you ???.....moo :D

General Luke
03-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Please, please, spare us all of this Queen Juli.

Mods, please do everyone a favour now and shut this thread down.

Many thanks

No Mods!!! Please DO NOT shut this thread down. It is more entertaining than the game!

Keep it up guys!

Tony81
03-28-2014, 05:10 AM
Nobody wants to join your team dude. We know it's full of hackers! I know this tony guy! Mr funny man..

Haha Corey. I did learn from the best.... And by best, I of course sarcastically mean you.