PDA

View Full Version : What the hell???

Doctor F
03-23-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm in FFC2 we declared a war and drew Red Right Hand..we can't fight them..they are saying 6 minutes into our battle their war switched to Special Forces. What's going on Gree we were in a streak and are losing valuable time in our quest for rank..what are you going to do for us to make this right??? I've spent more than my share of money this weekend am not happy with what is going on here.

Doctor F
03-23-2014, 01:08 PM
5908 here's some pics

Doctor F
03-23-2014, 01:13 PM
5910 sorry the preview doesn't show

Thorns
03-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Servers locked up, lost an hour of battle, lost gold spent on the streak to that point, and then to find out the other team got rematched right away. Come on Gree, you've got to make this right.

Doctor F
03-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Two and a half hours left in the event now, why don't you just wait until the event is over Gree so you can tell us that there is nothing you can do about it. I'm not a hacker I actually spend money to play the game. You guys cost us a chance at 35 wins and top 100! Our only option was to buy more gold to overcome your companies mistake..and that's wrong!! We were matched against a faction and it switched who our opponent was fighting 6 minutes into another faction leaving us in limbo for an hour. We couldn't do anything in the war and had a whole hour wasted. I pay good money on the game and I expect some kind of resolution.

Doctor F
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Well I got a response in my email saying case is closed they sent it directly to the game developers and yada yada yada..but the fact remains that there was 3 factions fighting in one war...yes 3 factions fought in one war but we got booted out after 6 minutes and relegated to no man's land for an hour. Would we have gotten Top 100 and 35 wins honestly probably not but we were definitely denied the opportunity...and once again that is wrong. Step up to the plate Gree and do something to make this right!