PDA

View Full Version : Taking other players units???

Pidgeot
03-23-2014, 02:52 AM
Is this really happening? Im hearing players are losing indestructible due to people taking them during raids. How is this possible?

I C STUFF
03-23-2014, 03:43 AM
Is this really happening? Im hearing players are losing indestructible due to people taking them during raids. How is this possible?

Just as the olde "tree snipers" and "desert leaders" used to fall prey to being cpatured, now those neat, sweet, cool "valor" junkets are being captured.

Just look at the lil critter that gets captured at the top of the results page, you'll see the new deal.

Jack07
03-23-2014, 05:26 AM
Wonder if its just valor and cash units that are being captured... or is it all indestructibles that can be taken ?

Jhenry02
03-23-2014, 07:05 AM
So far just valor and cash units

Aggressor
03-23-2014, 07:29 AM
I have now gotten 2 Light Fighter units from attacking rivals. It was a reward for top 150 in Cuba. It even has a 5% air defence boost! Not sure if it actually stole it from the rivals' inventories though...

Big John
03-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Are they loot items?

Maybe when the other player loses units it should go to the winner

Pidgeot
03-23-2014, 01:16 PM
I dont really like that. I did not know it was coming from other players inventories. So that big 21000 a 23000d jet I got from loot came from another players inventory?

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Yup, I can confirm that am winning indestructible items from players during WD Attacks. Teammate and I both took units we never had in our inventory. Light Fighter 7733 A/D Air Defense Increased by 5% and Recruitment Combat Ship 1250/1150.

Jack07
03-23-2014, 02:37 PM
Same here...just noticed small spike in stats and light fighter appear in inventory.

lemonhaze
03-23-2014, 09:50 PM
i also got the light fighter jet but the 5% qaur def dont work,,i checked my air def and it didnt have no effect on it

Tito89
03-24-2014, 03:49 AM
Light Fighter is just a new loot item, I picked one up from a person who barely passed 300k in stats, their top unit was under 1k. As for the taking of units Im unsure but my stats have jumped about 10k without any reasonable idea why. (PS i have taken into account units gained from the wd ltq)

MadAtWorld
03-24-2014, 05:14 AM
So far just valor and cash units

If that's true, how did I just end up with 5 planes with a little boost that I didn't earn when they came out in an event a while back? Not sure if the guy I hit lost his, but I sure as heck got it in PVP.

Qwerty2y13
03-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Units that we win after attack a rival are not lost units, you can see lost unit, if he lost one, at the end of first 45 units used by rival.
i don't understand with which criteria they are dropped :)

Farcor
03-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Sure would be nice to actually click on the little icon to see what you won, instead of fishing in your inventory. My eye's are killing me.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-25-2014, 11:11 AM
What makes you guys think you are "capturing" units from another players inventory? These are just drop units. Yes, some may be indestructibles. Yes, there is a plane that was a reward in Cuba with a non stacking bonus. That doesn't mean the other player is losing them. If the player you are raiding loses a unit it's bc it was a destructible and got killed in the raid. You didn't "capture" it. Drop units have always been a part of this game.

Evil Mastermind
03-25-2014, 11:38 AM
What makes you guys think you are "capturing" units from another players inventory? These are just drop units. Yes, some may be indestructibles. Yes, there is a plane that was a reward in Cuba with a non stacking bonus. That doesn't mean the other player is losing them. If the player you are raiding loses a unit it's bc it was a destructible and got killed in the raid. You didn't "capture" it. Drop units have always been a part of this game.

At least one person in this thread understands how the game works. :D

MaverickINsc
03-25-2014, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=Evil Mastermind;1247234]At least one person in this thread understands how the game works. :D[/QUOT

at least 2 people understand.....lol......I have currently 13 light fighters with the 5% air defense boost......all through pvp attacks....they are loot drops and they are a mistake......gree acknowledged this in a previous thread.....they said t was supposed to be a different unit and would get corrected at some point.... bonuses aren't stacking because if they did I would have seen a huge difference in defense stats......but the 7k unit is still nice

Farcor
03-26-2014, 10:29 AM
I get it that it's just a drop, now that's 3 people, lol. My biggest complaint is I have so much in my inventory, how the heck am I supposed to figure out what dropped in a timely fashion? Nice icon for the drop, barely make out what it is on the small screen, there has to be room for improvement here.

Cow
03-26-2014, 10:45 AM
The bigger issue is the supposedly indestructible valor units being lost...